Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am

not me o.o
glad i could write such a good comment ^^
usually ppl get mad at me either because i didn't write something harsh enough --like 500+ comments on grammar and everything-- or i wrote too little.

it irks me.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 6 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am

is that a good start for you guys to follow o-o?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am

is salice his fiance...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Salice:
I stare out at the storm raging on. My eyes dart over to the candle as it flickers wildly. A shadow demon? I hadn't met one in ages. I sigh, hoping it hadn't come just to ask for my help. I glare over at the flickering candle until it settles and the shadows lighten up. It better not be back for a while. Then i turn and gaze over at the door as i hear footsteps coming down the hall.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:is salice his fiance...?
no :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am

ah i see. i'll just wait a bit to see how to drop az in...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am

nyu i think salice is like 18 o-o ciel is 12

Sebastien : I knock first but crack the door open enough for the light to flicker in. "Lady Salice, the young Lord has asked me to make sure That you are okay and comfortable. Is there anything bothering you so that i may fix it?" I ask, finally stepping into the room. I grin a little at the look i catch her give me before she realizes its me. Once a killer, always a killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

oh my that would be no good o.o
how can i bring az in? creativity is lacking over here Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm

yeah, Salice is 17.

Salice:
I shake my head, smiling grimly. "Everything is just fine, Sebastian. Tell Ciel not to worry." I turn back to where i can see the dark shadows making their escape for the window. I tilt my head to the side in wonder. "Yes, everything's just...splendid." I say quietly as they slip out and into the night.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm

i gotta go! going phone shopping since my phone doesn't work -_-
i'll be back later ^^ promise!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:02 pm

byebye lily! i hope you find a good phone.

oh i had an idea. can i have az just walk up to the doors of the mansion and ask for a place to stay to get out of the storm?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Sebastien : I know she can feel it, but since she said she was fine... "Well then. Good night Lady Salice," I say and bow before retreating from the room. I would have to make sure the young master was ok- A scream stops me dead in my track and in the next second i'm tearing across the halls.

o-o what do chu mean kate-unnie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

gah i post so slow >.< have fun maknae!
and thats okay unnie :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 pm

so the knocking on the door plan is okay? sweet! lemme get on that but i had a question first:
who's screaming?

Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 pm

youll see ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 pm

dun dun dun Razz

Azaela: The cowl of my cloak obscured most of my vision and so did the sheets of rain cascading from high Heaven. I walked through the mud, grimacing at the squelching noise.
A bolt of lightning illuminated a giant mansion in front of me. I grimaced again. But what choice did I have? It was raining so damn hard and I was ruining the hem of my dress and cloak. Not to mention my boots.
With a grating sigh, I marched up the steps and pounded on the door.
"Open up, Az is here to pay you a visit," I whispered in a sing song voice.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Sebastian : "Young Lord," I call, bursting through the parlor doors. But i don't find him in a pool of crimson, i find, Mayrin. I sigh in relief then my brows knit together. "What is that?" I ask myself, stepping over. Theres a giant stain in her apron. Blood red. I get down on one knee and swipe the thing up with my finger then put it to my lip to taste.
When i do i chuckle.
"You dropped all of this honeypepper sauce? No need to play dead, I knew you were going to drop it," I say just as the would-be corpse blushes and shoots upright. "I'm sorry Sebastian! A Maid shouldn't drop things like this!" She bows continuously. I shake my head and put her glasses back on her. "Its fine," I say. The sound my young lords sleepy voice makes me excuse myself to go to the front door.

Ciel : Where the hell was Sebastien and the others? Making the master of the house open the door.... I rub my good eye of sleep and open up, "Hello," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Azaela: I pull the hood away from my face. The boy opened the door was a few inches shorter than I and was sporting an eye patch. It was actually rather adorable. He was dressed in white lace and black silk and looked anything but a butler. "The storm," I said, gesturing behind me. As I did so a bolt of lightning crashed from the sky. Whoops. That had been unintentionally. I really needed to get better at controlling the power the Devil had given me. I giggled. "I'm so wet. Can I come in?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Ciel : At the sound of her voice i glance up. "Take off your hood, completely," I order. Was it just me or was she a demon like Sebastien too.
Speak of the devil...
"Young Lord, you shouldn't go to the door in your night gown," He says behind me.
And the devil shall apear...

I sigh and feel the heavy weight of a blanket being draped over my shoulders. "Yes yes i know but you didn't answer the door," I retort, yawning in my palm again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Azaela: I giggled quietly. How adorable the little boy was. I swept the hood back and let my blond hair tumble over my shoulders, down my back, all the way to my waist. One of the perks of being an ex-angel, or an angel for that matter, was that our hair didn't need maintenance. It was beautiful no matter what. "You aren't going to make me stand out in the cold, are you?" I asked, tilting my head to one side.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Ciel : Yes. I thought but i wave my hand and Sebastien says.
"Of course not, My lady, come in," He says and take her hand gently, leading her inside. I stifle another yawn and walk to the main stairs.
"Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor. I am the head of the house, Ciel Phantomhive," I say when shes had her hood taken from her. I bow respectfully and tilt my head. "Who are you?"
I see from the corner of my eyes that Sebastien is not at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Azaela: "Phantomhive." I stared up at the vaulting ceiling. The place had a morbidly depressing air to it. I was going to like it here. I smiled down at the boy. "What a funny name." I laughed. "I'm Az."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Sebastien : I saw how my Master's back stiffened. As if he had just seen something that displeased him terribly. But i knew better.
"Lady Az. Have you not heard of the Phantomhive Toy and Candy Company?" I ask carefully, hanging her cloak on the gold rack close to the parlor so that the coke may keep it warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Azaela: "Toy and Candy Company?" I asked derisively then I laughed. "No wonder the lord of the house is just a child. He must know a lot about toys." I smiled down at Ciel.
Of course I hadn't heard of this Phantomhive Company. I had just spent the last century on a different continent.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Ciel : Boring. Probably just a human. I shrug my shoulders and ascend the steps towards my room. "Give her the room closet to Lady Salice so that we can better attend to any of their needs," I tell Sebastien. I look at the windows, despite the heavy down pour i see that the morning is coming much too soon. I won't get much sleep now, i see. "Do make me black coffee when i wake again," I say, turning to Sebastien. He nods at me and bows, one white gloved hand over his chest, "Yes. My lord." I move back to my room, alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Azaela: I turned around and looked at the butler. Something about him was vaguely familiar. I didn't recognize his face. It was more...who...or what he was. I shook my head. "My sleeping chambers?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next