Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:it is depressing >.< but i plan to stick the same fate when it comes to them...well maybe o-o as it is im already attached to these two charries and i didn't even come up with them...lol

Ciel : I rubbed the dust of my fingers and walked back to the demon. "Did you learn anything from anyone here?" I had asked the young man, the victim's fiance, how it had happened. He had said she just lite up out of no where. Maybe the devil with the cain knew more..

Edward: "Unfortunately no...though I can't say i'm suprised. They reacted as anyone would when someone spontaniously combusts...and unfortunately, now that I know this wasn't natural, you're going to be stuck with me until we find out what caused it."

(Don't worry about it, it's been a while since I've got to use Edward and I've been yerning to act like a posh halloween ghost X3)

Shadows

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 24 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:19 am

noooooooo its not boring. its a challenge to tap into my dark side of writing.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

oh good then ^0^ im glad

Ciel : I sigh, the fatigue finally getting to me. "Somehow i knew that would be the case in the end," I say. "Sebastian."
"Yes, Young Master?"
I look back at the demon and it suddenly dawns on me. "I don't even know your name devil and here i am about to invite you to stay at my estate," I say, rubbing my left eye of sleep and yawning. The patch over my right eye was starting to itch as well..how bothersome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am

haha

Alice: I stared at the torched corpse, whimpering.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:oh good then ^0^ im glad

Ciel : I sigh, the fatigue finally getting to me. "Somehow i knew that would be the case in the end," I say. "Sebastian."
"Yes, Young Master?"
I look back at the demon and it suddenly dawns on me. "I don't even know your name devil and here i am about to invite you to stay at my estate," I say, rubbing my left eye of sleep and yawning. The patch over my right eye was starting to itch as well..how bothersome.

Edward: "Oh, dear. It seems you're right. Where are my manners?
I am Edward Vile, young master."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

Ciel : That wakes me right up. I'm surprised by my own laughter. "That name suits you perfectly," I say. I bow my head an inch or two , my hat in my hand. " I am Ciel Phantomhive, Earl or Duke Phantomhive if you please and if you haven't already guesses. This man here is Sebastian. My butler."
Sebastian smiled and bowed his head before standing up like a cat ..urgh...just the thought of a cat made me want to sneeze...who had heard something not too far off. "Lady Alice," He said to my surprise. I turn around to see her whimpering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 am

Alice: I look up at the two, my fur coat turning to silver.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 am

Ciel : I saw that a man was just about to see the wolf. That would just cause more of a scene. "Sebastian."
"Yes, My lord," He darted forward, his coat off and suddenly over Alice's form. "Forgive me Miss Alice but no one can see you as a wolf. You'd get in trouble and so would we," He said, gently leading her over to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

Alice: I nodded, I understand.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

Edward: Amusing that my name made the boy laugh. Not suprising, but not at all insulting really. I wasn't called Vile because of my own person....another distraction. A coat covered lump seemed to be rustling away...
"What's that...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

o-o i dont know...what is it....

Ciel : I turned to Alice. "Being in wolf form around humans is a tad more than irresponsible, don't you think Miss Alice?" I say. Again the waves of sleepiness were starting to ware me down and i find i have to lean on my cain more than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

Alice: I know it's reckless but I heard the scream and I came here as fast as I could.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 am

Ciel : I blinked. She wasn't responding..just staring at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 am

So where's Alice right now?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

Alice: I realized it hadn't reached his mind. I tried again and successfully reached his mind. I know it's reckless but I heard the scream and I came here as fast as I could.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

with everyone o-o meaning ed, sebby and ciel
omg o.e an old guy stole my jello......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

Omg!!!!!!!! I'd hurt someone if they took my Jello! O.O
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:with everyone o-o meaning ed, sebby and ciel
omg o.e an old guy stole my jello......

Fiendish old man!!

Edward: "So is anyone going to explain the wolf or am I just seeing things...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

Ciel : I gasped and lost my balance but of course Sebastian was already there to hold me back up. "Lady Alice would it be too much to ask you to change back, please? The master is a bit Fragile as it ..and it is much too late for him to have his mind invaded," He said.
"Who are you calling Fragile?" I muttered, closing my eyes and yanking away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 am

i cant hurt the old guy o-o but ally won't stop laughing at me
apparently i made a very surprised face but its not my fault
the old guy walked away with my jello stood by the door and laughed before leaving o-o im terrified!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i cant hurt the old guy o-o but ally won't stop laughing at me
apparently i made a very surprised face but its not my fault
the old guy walked away with my jello stood by the door and laughed before leaving o-o im terrified!

Tell Ally she sucks as a bodyguard.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

she does >.< lol i told her i trade her in for Sebastian if i could and she whacked me with a pillow T T

Sebastian : I sighed and picked the young lord up. He yelled at me for a moment but finally stopped and settled down. "Lord Vile, This is Lady Alice. Lady Alice is what you call a Shadow Wolf demon," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

hahahaha.

I sighed then nodded. I ran into an alleyway and quickly morphed back. I sighed in relief, my clothes had morphed along with me so they were still on. I glared at Sebastian, "Scratch the demon part and you're correct."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

Edward: "So a Shadow Wolf then...haven't seen any of those where I come from. It's nice to meet you."

(Haha, Lord Vile, sounds like a cheesy fantasy villain X3)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

Lol!

I nodded, "Nice to meet you too. But formally, my name is Alice."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

yeah now that you mention it o-o..but its just as bad as Phantom-hive o-o when i think of that -and not go omg i love ciel! in my mind v.v cough cough- i think of a ghost bee hive o-o.....

Ciel : I waved my hand and yawned. "I know you are all trying to become friends but honestly i don't think i can keep my eyes open for much longer," I say, arching my brows at them.
Sebastian took the hint. "Who ever is coming back to the estate please follow me to the carriage," He says, walking towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next