Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. Empty ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Ongoing from the first time this c.c was put up :3

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the head of an English noble family as well as a toy, food, and candy empire. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master and solves the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.

His job is to take care of the under world for the queens sake.
You can be human.
Demon.
Angel.
or shinigami - a reaper-

All chu need ish a bio.

Name.
Looks
Personality

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm

yay! i'll get started on sebby's prof now.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 pm

kk. ill put up ciels >.< i shall copy and paste lol

Ciel is a young male, whose age is twelve , with blue eyes and dark grayish blue hair. He is 152 cm (5'0") tall. As the head of the noble Phantomhive family, he typically dresses in a way that suits his standing, including a long jacket, button-down shirt, tie, shorts, knee-high gartered socks and boots or high-heeled pumps. Occasionally, he carries other accessories such as a top hat, white or black gloves, and a cane. He also has his ears pierced (usually wearing only plain, round blue earstuds) and typically wears two rings. One is an ornate silver piece holding an emerald-cut deep blue stone, a one-of-a kind family ring that has been passed down through his family for generations; he wears this on his left thumb, as it is an adult's ring and too large for him. The other is a gold seal, or signet, ring in the form of the family crest, worn on his right hand, and used to stamp the wax seal on documents. When he wears gloves, he wears the rings over them. He nearly always wears an eye patch over his right eye, not because he is missing it, but because that is where the sign of his Faustian contract with Sebastian Michaelis is hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 pm

lol ditto
Name: Sebastian Michaelis
Species: Demon
Appearance: Sebastian takes on the appearance of a young adult male with red eyes and dark hair (which at times appears black or dark brown.) He is typically dressed in an outfit consisting of black trousers, tailcoat, vest, tie, and shoes with a white button-down shirt. He is 186cm (6'1") tall.
He wears white gloves that cover up the mark of his Faustian contract with Ciel Phantomhive on his left hand. He has black fingernails, although it is unknown whether this is their natural color.
Personality: Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to Ciel. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the Phantomhive house runs smoothly. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule.
He does not appear to truly care about Ciel or his well-being, as he frequently teases Ciel and occasionally puts his life in danger for his own amusement.
He will never lie.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

lol :3 nii i think people may not join
i dont think i explained it well enough and theres no real plot lol v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 pm

we'll just do some of the cases from the anime/magna.
i don't think the anime fans are on right now. kaitlinanne might join. lily will, she did before. maybe the gifted writer also.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 pm

i dun think kaitlin likes me very much o-o" so she may not
lilly...may v.v i dun know

in the last c.c i did most of all the cases too o-o" so we may have to wing it for a bit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

lol ya we might. but we have very active imaginations; we'll be able to think of something!
i'll see if kaitlin wants to. i've been chatting with her over at final fantasy: heros.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

hmmmm. maybe I'll join. I've watched a few of the episodes, it was interesting. I just fear Ill be too busy and leave in the middle of it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:44 pm

that's okay! we'd love to have you for as long as you could be on.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 pm

lol thats okay kenzie-chan :3 as long as chu want to join chur free to

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

alright just... let me think of a character. Im multi tasking so it may take a few.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

lol it always takes me awhile to come up with charries.
not this time though. this time i got a pre-made charrie! Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:52 pm

lol yup yup ^-^
tell me when chu guys want to start k :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 pm

nii i got to get off Sad i've been staying up way too late and not getting a lot of sleep.
could we start tomorrow? sorry to inconvenience everybody.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm

nyuu thats fine :3 goodnight unnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 pm

yay Smile nighty night unnie. sweet dreams.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 pm

hai hai :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:we'll just do some of the cases from the anime/magna.
i don't think the anime fans are on right now. kaitlinanne might join. lily will, she did before. maybe the gifted writer also.

excuse me Kate-Chan but I is an anime fan. LOL. i'm still trying to think if i should join or not.... hm.....
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

first, that's the intensest avy ev-ah kaitlin! Very Happy so cool! who's the girl?
second, i thought you're an anime fan! but some people i know would be insulted to be called one (i know, they're crazy) so i didn't want to make any incorrect assumptions. Smile
i hope you do join! we need more peeps Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Guess who's back from an AMAZING first day of school?

Name: Antoine
Species: Demon
Looks: Lean build, black/dark red hair short-ish hair. Amber eyes. fairly tall
Personality: good sport humous, doesn't take much serious, self centered.

you will need to tell me if this is right. Im winging it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

lol. i hope that's not sarcasm Very Happy

i think it works. Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh it was absolutely fantastic, completely serious.
I love it so much!
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

yay!!!! that's awesome Very Happy
what class was your favorite? or did you love them all?! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm

well Ive only had half of them so far. The really fun ones, like drawing and dance, come tomorrow. But I LOVE my humanities class.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next