Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm

hola matt-oppa and si of course there ish room ^-^

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 10 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Azaela: Why did I stay here? This was so boring. I let out another sigh. Maybe I would learn something about Ciel and his butler. But why did I even want to?
Probably because I had nothing better to do with my life.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

[she could go and run into Salice :3 i think Kaitlin left so i don't have anything to do]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Okray, so lily kinda filled me in on what's up...
What are the requirements to be a demon?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm

you wanna see my charrie? Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

azaela could? that could be interesting. where's salice now? maybe she could walk near the mansion so azaela sees her and has a reason to do something else.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

ok Very Happy

Salice: I hurry back towards the mansion. after that run in with that...that..that abomination! i shake my head. no, he's the heir now, i think bitterly. my unfinished business can wait a little longer...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Ciel : The pathetic old man nodded, he was starting to get annoyed with my game. I could tell. But that was his fault. Old men should not play the young's game...they never win anyway.
He took a larger gulp of his wine and rolled the dice." Ah. Six boxes," He says, that disgusting smile back on his face.
I arch a brow and shake my head. "Its a three."
He looks at me oddly. "But i've rolled a si-"
"You lost your legs. So now you can only travel half the distance.."
Suddenly the mans scared gaze its broken by obnoxious laughter. "My my, Lord Phantomhive this is quite the severe game. Is there no way i can get my legs back?"
I do not change my facial expression. "Something once lost, is never returned," I say seriously. My hair touching my eye patch. I cross my legs in my chair and Maxwell looks sick again. When he doesn't move his piece i take it from his hand , none to gently, and move it the three box he rolled.
"Your body is burned with the crimson flames.." I whisper, the smirk glittering in my eyes. Maxwell stares at the photo of the screaming man on the stake drawn into the game with wide , terrified eyes. "I win," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Azaela: I spotted someone approaching the mansion. Hadn't she been at breakfast? I drifted down and materialized in front of her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:you wanna see my charrie? Very Happy
sure
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Salice Vatani

Demoness

looks : dark, wavy hair with barely noticeable metallic purple streaks that covers over the right side of her face. blood red lips that are usually curved into a devilish half smile [no pun intended] her dark brown eyes hide her emotions easily and bleed red whenever she is about to attack. average height, 5'5''.

Personality : rather cold hearted and has a knack of getting others in trouble. she laughs at others pain, but usually has a low, threatening voice. 

Bio : Salice used to have her kingdom waiting on her hand and toe. But a family curse hovered over her precariously, daring to take over her body the moment she turned 16. Since she 'died' -- her family posing her death to keep the family curse under wraps -- she's been trying to find a way to spend her eternity. Originally from Italy, she tries to keep her accent from showing through, although sometimes she lets it slip. 

She goes after young men that she finds deserve punishment. Is cruel and couldn't care less about anyone. no one has ever shown kindness toward her, so she doesn't even know how to be kind.

she's a demon o.o

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 pm

see salice is sadistic. she laughs at other ppl's pain.
sophie is not sadistic.
and yes i'm still annoyed about that >.<
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 pm

now im done with the creepy matter for now x.x lol
do i have to get my bios as well? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Salice:
My eyes narrow at this angel of sorts. I'd seen her at breakfast this morning. "Azaela," I greet quietly, waiting to see what she wants so i can't get back inside the mansion. My eyes flicker over to the woods once more as i spot movement. If it's another shadower, i swear on the devil's heart...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Azaela: "Where did you go? I can't imagine skipping out on that delicious meal." I smiled at her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Salice:
My eyes darken. Another annoyance. My lip twitches. "Business. I had something to take care of." I say coldly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Azaela: "Are all demons this uptight?" I muttered. I seemed to have been hanging with the wrong crowd for the past thousand years. All the demons I knew could carry on a polite conversation without having evil glints in their eyes.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Sebastien : I had left momentarily to prepare the dinner outside in the back garden but now that i was back i could feel the sudden change in atmosphere.
"The dinner is now prepared," I smile kindly at them both.
Maxwell turn to the young lord. "Ah, i can't wait to see what your butler has done to the backyard. I guess we should stop the game now, huh?"
Master Phantomhive grimaces but stands. "Well, there is a separate part of the game that we should play afterwords and i really do hate to quit a game in the middle.." He starts to move towards me.
"Child.." Maxwell hisses starting at him.
The young boy turns around, eyes heavy with a glare.
"AH! I mean , it is the flexible spirit of a child that must be taken into account when being a factory owner, don't you think?"
The young lord nods and looks back to me. "Let us go," He says to Maxwell in a way a man might say to his dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 pm

ooooh kay.

Let's see if this works...

Horace Klein.
Demon

Bio: Horace Klein was once a pauper from germany, a poor man whose family was starving on the streets.
He spent his days scrapping whatever he could from begging off of the richer beaurecrats, but could never afford a decent meal for his family.
One day, Horace contracted pnumonia from begging in the cold.
His family did all they could to keep him from dying, but they could afford no doctor and ultimately were forced to watch him die a slow death.
At the brink of death, Horace made a deal with a demon to take care of his family, in exchange for his soul.
The demon accepted, and his family was given a nice home and good food to eat.
However, after a few weeks, during a night when the moon was brightest in the sky,the demon took control of his body, and killed his family.
This happened centuries ago.
Now the man once known as Horace Klein walks the streets, lurking with the demon slowly eating away his soul

(Does that work gabby? ish your chat so they're your rules >.<)

Last edited by Shadows on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 pm

its fine :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Salice:
I shake my head, then pushing past her carefully. "No, this one is just...busy," i say after a moment's hesitation. I didn't need another nuisance in my life. i already had the shadow king's heir after me. i hardly needed another.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:26 pm

so o-o what do you guys want to do now? do you guys want your charrie to be witnesses to the blood shed? or do you want to go somewhere else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 pm

azaela would love a good blood bath. but that's just her vote.
i'm game for anything.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

that sounds good to me
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 pm

otay
so do you guys just want to stop by at the dinner o-o so it can end then the fun begins :3 i just need maxwell to screw up again

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 pm

like, the dining hall?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next