Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:04 pm

-.-

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Hehe! Though dear, that's what the backspace is designed for ;P

Fergie: Who knew that being in a bath could make such a difference? The water seemed to make everything so different, more fluid and slippery. How we hadn't done it in the tub sooner than that I had no clue.
I couldn't stop my body from speeding up, naturally, her reactions causing the fire to flare up in intensity. Just everything about her made my mind melt from those little cries to way that she changed the game around. The only things that I could focus on were kissing her, holding her, touching her, enthralling her and holding her above the water line. But after a little while, I felt every emotion within me beginning to climb back up to those lofty heights which we all aimed for. My top lip couldn't help but quiver in anticipation.

Olly: So she knew what it was like to be teased in such a way...
But as she began to grind herself into my body, a small shudder rode down my spine. I didn't know how long I was going to be able to hold myself back, and I was the one who was keeping it from happening.
But good things come to those who wait.
So as I trailed my lips up her body, I couldn't wipe a grin off of my face. So by the time I had reached the cusp of her ear, I looked very much similar to The Joker with my smile.
"You called my name," I murmured, almost singing into her ear, "You want something?"
Yeah, being sexy isn't really my forté but I was a trier.

Robin: My back arched pressing into him, my eyes half-lidded as I gasped. A huge wash of emotions came over me, all of my thoughts disintegrating with one simple movement. I found that my hands had gripped onto his shoulders a little tighter, taking part of that sweet pain out on him...
But then why was he worried? I didn't even have to study his face to know that he was. Just that gentle stroke of my cheek was enough to tell me that.
But that was simple to fix.
My hands trailed up the length of his shoulders, up his neck where they linked together. I pulled him down to my lips, meeting them together with passion and desire as my leg trailed up the back of his. I needed more. Hell was I going to let him stop there.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Molly:
I bit my lip to stop from yelling as he hit harder, gasping for air as I clawed his back. If I were a drum and he the stick he hit me dead center as the beat continued in our sexy song.
Yes.
Metaphors.
It was lucky I wasn't able to speak or I might have started reciting poetry for no other reason but the fact I could. The intimacy was inspiring.
I did feel that tightness in my gut as he slammed into me, the telltale spoiler that did everything but ruin the end of the show.
It made me want to watch it over and over.
But as he sped up I felt that subtle supernova explode and I screamed in pleasure, my entire body tensing around his as I rode out the waves.
Intenseness.

Lila:
As he took his sweet time to bring himself up my body I squirmed, desperate for pleasure and him.
When he finally made it to my face, looking all smug and sexy, I gripped his hair and tugged his face to mine in a rough kiss, my body's cravings becoming almost painful.
"Bang me... Don't make me wait any longer..." I whined trailing off, trying to think of a threat but failing in such a blurred mind.
Everything had degraded into what felt good and what didn't and how to make something feel good.
It was all about now.
And I wasn't getting any now.
That was a problem.
Now.
I wanted it now.

Johnny:
Her hands and kiss were enough to encourage me on, my hips moving slowly. I almost pulled out before pushing back in.
Slow and sweet.
That's how I wanted it to be, time was ours for a while.
No need to hurry.
I kissed her throat gently, gradually increasing my speed with soft grunts escaping my throat. She felt amazing.
More than that.
She was amazing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 pm

With your Molly post, I thought that was really mature and poetic filled with metaphors and what have you...and then there was the "intenseness" at the end

Fergie: And as I felt her muscles tighten around me, I gritted my teeth, the sudden change causing a whole new change in the game. The sensation tripled, quadrupled, for me me, causing a small grunt to escapy my lips as I began to reach my peak, my mind only focusing on that and nothing else.
She had had her fun, it was my turn.
It didn't take long before a small groan escaped my lips, my eyes fluttering shut in enjoyment, all as that fire blew up within me, igniting my senses for a moment, giving me that final sense of relief. It took me a couple of moments before I regained the ability to speak, slipping off of her and to her side.
"Well... Baths..." I murmured, my voice still broken and husky, "Pretty awesome."

Olly: Laughing into her kiss, I knew that I was going to have to obey her then. I had riled myself up by her touch myself, that and her thoughts of want were running through my mind, causing small suggestions to form up in there.
"Spoil sport," I murmured against her lips, trailing them off to the edge of her jaw, "but as you wish..."
And without another word, I ran my hands down her body, holding onto the outside of her thighs as I slid myself in slowly, creeping in still as teasingly as possible, my wet skin pressing into hers as a sudden wash of sensation washed over me. As my lips continued to trace the outline of her body, I moaned into her skin, my mind instantly flickering off for a moment, a power cut from the growing flames within me. And they just wanted to be fanned.

Robin: I couldn't help but moan, his touch lighting up my senses to the max both within me and across my skin, sending my mind to another world. Time seemed to stop, that moment stuck there, hovering in the space of time as we shared our passions. My legs wrapped around him, forcing him deeper into me, causing that pleasure to multiply even more, if it was possible, and a need of fulfilment to churn in my stomach.
I know that it probably sounded cheesy and all but you could tell that he was a dancer. The rhythm, the control, the way he lead me, it all pointed in that one direction. And that dance there which we were enjoying together, that was probably the most intimate dance of them all.
My hands desperately stroked his skin, running over everything that I could reach from the definitions of his abs up to the roots of his black locks. And as he continued to build up the speed, those little emotions thrived and multiplied within me, a desperate want for that final feeling to overcome me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you, I try. Matureness is all yesterday.

Molly:
I panted, trying to catch my breath as I started to sink back into the now lukewarm frothy water.
"Yeah... Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
I had sat up by then and cuddled into his side, grimaced as I slipped back down into the tub. It was too big for me, the tub, and though Fergie fit it perfectly I had continuous troubles with slipping under and whatnot. Normally I wasn't a big fan of baths, I preferred to shower, it being quicker and more efficient and less troublesome, but that had to have been one of the best baths of my life.
My tummy rumbled as I waited for an answer and I pressed my lips to his throat.
"Maybe some popcorn too.." I added sheepishly.

Lila:
I arched my back in slight relief but found myself bucking my hips for more. He had decided to slowly increase my lust in a playful manner but I was now feeling an urgent pull inside that he started.
I was a bit miffed but turned on at the same time and I was moaning and groaning too much to say anything.
His hips did wonders and lips made it a matching pair of ecstasy.
My hands scrabbled across the tiled floor for some purchase, something to grab to touch and they settled in his hair, pulling and caressing according to my mood.
It was mostly soft tugging.

Johnny:
I started to urge myself to go faster, trying to keep up with her needs, I could see her drawing near which pushed me as well.
I was damn sure that I was gonna make hers great.
Not that I wasn't enjoying things.
I was practically blacking out with the intensity of my feelings, each touch she landed on my skin shattered another part of me. I dragged my lips across her chest to her neck and began to attack, my hands finding her breasts and starting to fondle and massage.
Amazing.
Simply divine.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Fergie: And so life goes back to normal...
But a movie, it seemed like a good idea at that time. A chance to just cuddle up together and enjoy our evening together, one of the few before the trek would begin. Until then, I was going to make sure that she was okay, that she was calm and ready for what was bound to be a world of responsibility. Of course, I was going to be with her the entire way, I just needed to make sure that she knew that.
“Y-yeah,” I coughed, clearing my throat, “There’s a load in the cupboard next to the TV. I’ll get you your popcorn.”
And after pressing a small kiss to the top of her head, I slipped out from underneath her. Picking up a towel from the side, I wrapped it around my waist to cover myself up all before glancing back to her. Damn was she sexy, her flushed cheeks and chest, her glowing eyes... How I managed to get her, I had no idea, and how I managed to retain her... Well, it was truly magic.

Olly: Peering down at her, I watched her reactions as my hips moved slowly, taking my time with what we had. Everything around me was forgotten, all of my past situations and angers involving my father, my annoyances towards everything around me were all lost in the moment. All I wanted to do was make sure that our moment together was sweet, that it would make us both feel those familiar emotions which we all knew too well.
My lips wandered up her neck back to her lips, my hands trailing up the front of her body to her chest, feeling and stroking her breasts. Yeah, trying to keep it slow and sweet wasn’t going too well. My mind was already on fire.

Robin: His name snuck passed in many moans and pleads, my own pleasure continuing its trek to the peak as he continued to speed up, creeping it up gradually as that sensation continued to swell and grow. Every gentle touch across my skin only caused me to grow a little madder, my back arching into his even more so. Guiding the back of his neck up to my lips, I pressed everything into him, all of the emotion and passion which I held for him. I needed him, and more than ever.
But it didn’t take long.
And with one final gasp, my body as my muscles tightened around him, shuddering against his touch, my nails digging into his back, my legs forcing him in closer. My mind flew away into euphoria, unable to think of anything else other than then, what was happening then. All I could do was grind it all out on him, letting the sensation die down within me.
Yes, I was pretty sure that we had truly christened that spot.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

Molly:
I stood, a bit weakly considering our earlier endeavor had taken a lot out of me, and covered myself with my arms lightly.
"Can I get a towel too?" I asked.
Cuddle and a movie.
That's what I wanted, something sweet and loving that could help me forget about things for a short while.
I took a step out of the tub and looked up at him again, biting my lip and covering up with a light blush. We may have just been as intimate as you could get but I got shy... Things were different with gravity.
I didn't like people staring.
I frowned and waited for his answer, my arms searching for a way to cover myself more efficiently.

Lila:
As he hit my spots I cried out his name, wondering how anyone could make me feel like this.
He wasn't anyone though.
He was mine.
I would have smiled but I was trying to breathe.
After a few more thrusts, though slow and sweet, I gave in and felt my body tighten in an overwhelming climax that flashed white through my vision. He had decided to tease me.
Not my fault.
He should be pleased.
I thought this after I screamed out his name and hung onto him like my life depended on it as I enjoyed my little trip to Nirvana.

Johnny:
I felt my body strain to hold itself back, working itself to make her happy, make her feel all she could during her high.
Her tightened muscled made it almost painfully pleasurable though and in no time at all I had followed her path and let loose.
I dropped closer to her, resting on my elbows, my face resting on her chest.
"Our spot now..." I chuckled between deep breaths.
I stroked her hair and pulled out, falling to the moist grass beside her and pulling her close.
It had to be around three or four am right about now and yet it was still pretty warm. It was pleasant.
Even more so with her cuddled up to my side.
That had been mind blowing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Fergie: I didn't think that she needed a towel but...
Reaching over to the rack, I began to slip off another towel, making sure that it was indeed big enough to cover her body. I was half thinking about passing her a hand towel but I decided against as it was pretty mean.
"Sorry," I smirked, walking back over to her, "and by the way, I have no objection to chick flicks... Just no horror films...or the material at the back of the cupboard..."
Yeah, she didn't need to see them. They were for my own private viewing...
I think I have said enough.
So after kissing the corner of her lips again, I sashayed out of the room, overly wiggling my butt for the hell of it. Well, I was happy. Could you really blame me? The love of my life and I had just had some pretty fierce times. It was hardly as if I was going to be moping around.
But as I cracked out my back and strolled into my kitchen, I couldn't help but smirk. Yeah, I was truly the luckiest guy in the world.

Olly: Her finish only caused me to keep on driving through, to make sure that I got my big result at the end. But just by her reactions, her tightened grip, her desperate pleads and squeals of my name, it didn't take long before my body finally caved in, letting out a deep groan in the process.
Falling back into her chest, I let my breaths catch up with me, my eyes pinned onto hers as I finally slipped out and off of her, laying on the cold tiled floor next to her. 
I had to say, I was enjoying being married quite a lot.
And as I ran my hand through my hair and turned back to her, I offered a smile, my chest still rising and falling.
"So... Can we go now?" I asked jokingly, shooting her a smirk to show that I was kidding.
Yeah, that would have only been awkward if I didn't make that obvious.

Robin: I couldn't help but giggle at him, his sudden claim to our little spot. But I had to agree. We made it ours.
"I love you," I murmured, my breathing trying to catch up with itself.
Reaching up to his lips, I pressed a small kiss there, knowing that another kiss wasn't going to be troublesome. But as I slid myself back against his body, it was only then when I could have properly studied his tattoos. All of them. And I might have been a little bit of an enthusiast for them but I had to say, they were probably the most amazing designs I had ever seen.
If I wanted to be cheesy I could have said that they were almost as amazing as him... And I meant in both the sense of what we had just done and him, the person, overall.
As my hand absentmindedly trailed across the front of his chest, outlining the patterns, I gave a small sigh, one of slight fatigue but complete satisfaction. My mind was still in a pretty good place, far away from the hells of Earth...
And after a couple of blissful moment, I then realised.
We were butt naked on a hill in the middle of nowhere early in the morning.
"Johnny," I murmured, resting my chin on his skin, "as much as I'm loving this, I think I might need my clothes."
I couldn't help but blush as I spoke. It didn't seem to occur to me, the problems of what we had done and what would have happened if someone happened to wall their dog really late at night. And as I laid there next to him, that little self-conscious part of my mind began to tick away at me.
Yeah, as much as I loved him and everything, I needed some pants.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry for the delay- I had tons of homework to do... SO STRESSED...SO MANY PROBLEMS TO SOLVE!
Ick.
MEANWHILE:

Molly:
I could say I was genuinely concerned for a moment as he eyed me up and then the hand towels on the side. He wasn't a hard one to read and I debated whether or not to humor him or to roll my eyes.
Luckily he finally handed me a big towel.
He had me giggling when he left though, wiggling his hips suggestively. After he left I ran my hands through my messy hair, even though I knew it's do very little, and sighed. Sometimes I frustrated myself.
I left that feeling in the steamy bathroom and stepped carefully around the puddles into his bedroom, looking for some of his clothes to wear.
I chose a pair of his nice jamjams and scuttled out into the living room after him, smiling when I saw him all comfy on the couch.
"Can we watch a Disney movie?..... My mom and I used to watch them when I was sick.. Robin and I watch.. used to watch them when we had major drama... they're healing in a way.." I murmured, hugging myself in his oversized clothes.
I had pulled my hair back into a messy wet bun and I kept pushing pieces behind my ears out of habit.
After a quick second, I felt my stomach lurch and I covered my mouth. From there I ran to the sink, holding the nausea back for as long as possible before vomiting up the yogurt and whatever else I had eaten that day into his clean sink.
It just kept coming.
After a few moments I was shaking and unsure if I could stand any longer, my throat burned and my eyes watered. What had brought this up?

Lila:
Once I got my breathing under control I laughed at him, smiling brightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his forehead.
"Yes. We can go now, as long as you feel better." I said with a light chuckle.
I slipped from under him and turned off the shower, it had gone cold in our absence and I smirked darkly. I quickly made my way to our clothes and began to slip on my under clothes, grimacing a little as they stuck to my wet body. I slipped the dress on last, struggling to get the material to slide rather than stick. With it on, though a bit uncomfortable she flashed a smile at Olly.
"Lets go hubby."

Johnny:
My eyes grew a little wide and I sat up, looking around for our haistily thrown clothes. Mine hadn't seemed so far away.
So in the next moments of frenzied clothe putting on I couldn't help but grin brightly all the while. My body was threatening to fly away as I slipped my hoodie on last.
"Do you want me to take you home?"I asked softly, coming from behind to hug her newly clothed form, kissing her temple tenderly.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:55 pm

No worries Very Happy But at least its the weekend now... And I'm on holiday :3
Oh, that's a point. I' not going to be on from tomorrow night until next Saturday so... Yeah, sorry :/

Fergie: With the popcorn balanced on my knee, I couldn't help but grin as she walked in wearing my pyjamas. I didn't know what it was but it did feel kind of good to have a girl wearing your jimmies, like they're comfortable enough to do that. Of course it wasn't as if she was going to stretch them at all anyway.
But as she said about the Disney movies, my lips turned down into a slight frown. It was just what she said about when she watched them, when things were bad and everything... But I guessed that it was understandable. Her predicament wasn't necessarily ideal.
"Okay th--"
But before I could finish my sentence, she had darted off into the bathroom again and, within a few seconds, the well-known and hated sound of throwing-up was echoing around my delight apartment. I leapt up, spilling part of the popcorn on my way as I did, and sprinted into the kitchen, quickly grabbing a glass of water for her to have to hand before returning to her side.
Of course, it had to have been in the sink...not the toilet...and on Jeffrey's day off.
Brilliant Molly.
But with a sigh, I set the glass down and began to rub her back, murmuring little words of comfort as she spewed up her dinner. My lips couldn't hide a frown as she continued to shake, her knees looking as weak as twigs. So after rushing into the kitchen and grabbing a stool, I set it down next to the seat, picked her up and put her upon it for extra help as I made sure that her hair was out of her face.
But after a good few moments of vomitless gasps and belches, I frowned, passing her the water, "Here... Are you okay? How do you feel?"

Olly: Smirking as she planted a kiss on my forehead, I watched as she stood up to go retrieve her clothes, my eyes unable to leave her body. To think, three months before then I had never met her before and at that point we were happily married. It was weird to think how quickly things could change.
"Much," I simply smiled to her words.
And so after quickly throwing my clothes on once again, I took a hold of her hand, unable to wipe that grin off of my lips. I didn't know what it was but wherever I went I always felt proud to have her there by my side wearing a similar ring on her finger to mine. I didn't know... I didn't mean it as in she was mine and my possession to own, nothing like that just...
Well, she was spectacular.
So after leading her out of the door and quickly relocking it, I attempted to retrace our steps back to where the parked car was sat happily though all alone. But there was something else that I noticed. Johnny's bike was still sat there in the exact same spot as when we last saw it hours before...
Curious.

Robin: I probably didn't realise at the time how close we were to the edge of the cliff face. If I had put just a little bit force into my throw I would have lost my bra. That would have been horrible.
But as he held me in his embrace, I gave a satisfied little sigh, resting my arms on top of his. As much as I would have loved him to have taken me home, at that time in the morning I doubted that my family would have taken lightly to being woken up the sound of a motorbike and the giddy girl high on passion.
"I'd prefer it if we went back to yours," I murmured, lolling my head back against his shoulders, "then I can get back to mine from there..."
Or I don't have to leave at all...
Just a thought.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:50 pm

OKAY... I just thought of a twist... oh.. how I like to play with my charries so...

Molly:
I took the water and tried to rise the bitter after taste from my mouth, my body weak from the exertion. Ick.
What had brought that on?
Maybe the yogurt tube had gone bad, but I would have felt that a bit before. I pursed my lips and frowned, turning on the tap to start washing my meals down the drain. His hands felt nice on my back and I closed my eyes for a moment, deep breaths to stop the dry heaves.
"I'm... okay.. I guess... I don't feel too good.. I.." My furrowed brow turned into a deep thoughtful frown.
It couldn't be.
No.
I had been careful.
But.
No.
No, no no.
Oh god.
My newly emptied stomach dropped and my eyes widened. No. It couldn't be.
Panic filled my gut and my knuckles went white around the counter. I slipped off the stool quickly and landed, though a bit unsteady on my feet, I scrambled off into his bathroom without another word, locking the door behind me in a flurry of clumsy movements. I knew he'd tried to get in.
I had to be sure.
I needed to know first.
I recited a spell, one that I had practiced for Lilith just to appease her, I mean who needed to know a pregnancy spell in these days? We had a whole manner of gadgets and whatsits to tell you.
I put my now glowing hands to my lower tummy, biting my lip in concentration.
They glowed green.
Fuck.
I took a few steps back and rested against the door,utter despair coursing through me. How? How could have I been so stupid?
It...
It must have been that first time.
All those weeks ago.
My eyes teared up.
What was I gonna do?
I was seventeen, almost eighteen.
"Oh god..." I moaned.

Lila:
I raised an eyebrow at the bike and offered Olly a shrug, pulling him towards the car.
"Magic." I added, hoping it would ease his brotherly mind.
I put my walls up to think after that, it would be bad to let him know that magic might not be the case. That they could be making out somewhere on a hill, that didn't seem likely either. Robin didn't seem like one to enjoy the outdoors in that way nor did she seem particularly emotionally ready for that, considering she was looking confused and scared due to something her brother had brought to light.
Her boytoy seemed awfully disgruntled by this news as well.
Perhaps she broke up with him and he was trying to get her back, or he left her and went to get a drink.
He looked old enough, though it was hard to tell because of the helmet.
Poor Robin.
Whatever.

Johnny:
I nodded and took her hand, then frowned.
"Where is the bike?" I asked with a sheepish grin.
She looked so sexy with her messy hair and clothes, the grass in her hair brought out a wild look to her. A look that he found quite appealing.
He grinned.
He loved her so much.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:15 pm

OMG... MOLLY'S PREGNANT?! :O There's going to be a baby!

Fergie: "Molly?!"
I couldn't help but call after her as her eyes widened and she flew off in a state of panic. Of course, I was worried, even more so than I was a little while before then. Maybe she was getting it from both ends?
I didn't know. I was speculating.
So as I walked tentatively up to the door, I placed a hand on it, leaning in to listen to her, to see if she was still heaving. But no, it was nothing. It was just plain and ordinary silence, the sort that I was very much used to.
But what was going on?
Before I could ask, however, I heard her little grumble, her little moan to herself as I heard someone slipping down the back of the door. It sounded as if she was crying...
Oh gosh.
"Molly?" I asked carefully, tapping on the door, "Are you okay in there?"
But even though she hadn't spoken, I knew what that answer was going to be. I knew that whatever the matter what that it wasn't going to be anything that I was going to be happy to hear. I could understand tones of voice and that, that was an unhappy tone.
Call me Sherlock when you want to.

Olly: Eh, I guessed.
But I didn't really want to dwell too much on the reasons why. It was getting pretty late and we had to get back to the manor. Plus, those were the types of things that you didn't really want to think about. You avoided it at all costs.
So after guiding Lila to her passenger seat, I opened the door all gentlemanly-like with a grin. Yes, I was a traditionalist when it came to the small things like that. I believed that common courtesy and manners didn't cost the earth.
Plus it meant that I could sneak another look at her butt.
Yes, that's I do that a lot.
And after getting back around to my half of the car, I quickly turned on the ignition and started her off to head home, really in need of a nice comfortable bed to ease my aching muscles.

Robin: I frowned to his words. We were going to have to travel by the doors, weren't we? Even though he had thrown up last time that had happened...
"Sorry but..." I murmured, leading him towards the door, "Do you think that your stomach can take it?"
I did feel pretty guilty about doing that. He had emptied his guts last time and that wasn't particularly a nice thing to inflict on the boyfriend, was it?... Well, maybe what happened afterwards had lightened the situation slightly... Hopefully.
But as I placed my handle on the doorknob for the old bird-watching shed, I opened it up, glancing back at him to make sure that he was okay. But then again, it was either travelling through the doors or walk all the way back which would have taken all morning and, if I was honest, I wasn't up for that. I was finding myself a bit shaky on my feet even then.
Or he could have carried me. I wouldn't have complained.
But with a quick squeeze of his hand, I walked us through the door back to where his bike was sat. But as I shut the door behind the two of us, I couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief. If we were fifteen seconds earlier we would have caught sight of Olly.
Good timing.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Told you there was a twist.. wonder why she was so moodswingy? Yeah.. magic and hormones.. lol

Molly;
I tried to calm my breathing, passing out wasn't really an option right now.
I was so scared though.
Terrified.
What would he say?
What would he think?
It was partly his fault too.
I gulped and stood slowly, wiping away the tears. Lying would only make things worse, right? Honesty was the best policy.... Or was it?
Panic filled my gut and I feared I'd heave up my stomach again, but knowing there was nothing left the feeling sunk back down and knotted my poor spasming stomach.
I opened the door slowly to his face, wiping away the tears I looked at him. Taking note of his worry and his wide eyes, the man I loved.
I had to tell him.
"Fergie..." I whispered slowly.
I closed my eyes and took a quick breath, everything would have been easier if Robin was here, "I'm.. pregnant..."
I swallowed and opened my eyes, my lip quivering and heart pounding.

Lila:
I smiled and took his hand once in the car, I was a bit sore and being soggy didn't help but it was nice to be together. As he drove along the street I watched the last nighters and the early morning people trudge along, each had their own story.
I couldn't help but wonder what theirs was.
The man with the stained shirt and ripped pants rubbed his arms insecurely, a thing that intrigued my wondering mind into creating a story for him.
It was long winded and noble, him being the hero of many battles but not always winning them. The car took us by him in mere minutes but my little story kept him in my mind for a while, until I changed over to a young woman in a business suit who was meandering her way to a bus stop, luggage in hand.
We passed by more people and I rested my head against the window day dreaming with a smile.

Johnny:
After we stepped through I paused, closing my eyes and trying to stay strong and upright. My stomach lurched but I pushed everything back down violently, taking deep breaths and swallowing constantly so nothing had the chance to come back up.
In a few moments I felt fine and I pulled her to my bike.
"Strap up and lets go, babe." He said with a grin.
He felt cool saying that.
He didn't care if he did get it from an 80's movie.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Mmm... But I didn't really clock it until she was throwing up randomly. Then I thought "Maybe...". I think that Robin would like to be an aunt :')

Fergie: I had to say, as she opened the door I was pretty relieved...then I saw her face...then I heard her words.
Well, I heard them but it didn't go into my brain. It was still processing it.
My face remained neutral as I looked away from her worried face, my trying to commute what she had just said.
She was pregnant?
With child?
Soon-to-be mother?
...with my kid?
Shit.
But before I opened my mouth to speak my mind, I glanced back at her and couldn't help but frown. She was a nervous wreck, her lip shaking, her mascara running.
Whatever response I had to that then got thrown out of the window as I put my arms around her, pressing a small kiss into her forehead. And as I rested my chin upon her head, I bit into my lip.
How was it possible?
We used...
We didn't...
We had...
Well... Apart from that first night.
But that meant that she was at least a month pregnant then.
Oh shit.
"What are we going to do about it then?" I murmured, taking my head off of her's to look into her eyes, "And stop crying. It's okay. It's all going to be okay..."

Olly: As I was driving, I couldn't help but peer over to Lila every now and again, just to check that she was okay. She seemed pretty good, though, in a bit of a tired little bubble which I didn't want to pop. I always liked driving because of that; it meant that you could have some time to think, just to sit and watch the world go by as you organise your troubles in your mind. When I was stressed I often had a drive, just around the city and whatnot, never far away. Honestly, if Lila hadn't led me to that gym then I'm sure that's what I would have done, maybe take a walk up the hill to see the view of the city. No one was going to be up there at that time.
So as we pulled up onto the drive and parked up the car, I gave her a small gentle nudge, one just to let her know that we were back at the house. But I didn't do it straight away. She looked pretty cute like that.

Robin: I couldn't help but titter to his little line, glad that he was feeling a bit better after the whole teleporting thing. It was funny how I didn't get the upturned stomach when he got as white as a sheet, not that I was complaining. If anything at all my head felt a bit funny but that might have just been because I had yet to come down from my high. I was still in a bit of a daze, my body yearning to remain by his side, to hold him, to be in his arms.
They always said that girls get emotionally attached afterwards.
But as I slipped onto the bike behind him and began to drive off,  I gave another sigh, a small sour thought coming back into my head.
The fact that he could be forced back to his monastery. That we would have to break up regardless to everything that had happened to the two of us.
No, I wasn't going to let then take him. I wasn't going to let him out of my arms. He was mine. I was his. We even signed that little dotted line together etched across our hearts. Plus he hadn't taught me how to dance then.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Lol, yeah.. Smile

Molly:
I shook my head and clung to him, he couldn't really understand how I felt. He wasn't a woman nor could he really understand my circumstances.
I cried anyway.
I loved him.
We were in it together from now on.
But he was a guy.
I released him slowly and made my way to the kitchen, him following behind me rather confusedly.
"I'm calling Robin.. I need her now. I.. I don't care about the implications.. I just need to.." I told him, my voice breaking a bit as I tried my hardest to pull myself together.
I dialed her cell number and waited, my eyes moist and throat raw.
I sat down in his kitchen, back against some cupboards, and knees to my chest.
I loved him but there were some things you needed a friend for.

Lila:
I looked up sleepily and nodded, a small smile on my face as I opened the door. Together we made our way to the mansion, our bodies moving a bit stiffly to compensate for the harsh workout.
We were a bit damp too, our hair was messy and all my makeup was either washed off or a bit smudged.
We were quite a sight as we stumbled in.
I put a finger to my lips when we past the door guards and giggled as we made our way back into our room.
It was nice to have someone to stumble with you.

Johnny:
I had just cut the engine when I heard the muffled ringing of a phone. Strange.
I looked at Robin, wondering who'd be calling at this hour as it was hardly even morning yet. I begun the process to lock up my bike in the garage when she answered.
Hmm.
Strange.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Fergie: As she peeled out of my arms and headed to the kitchen, I had to follow. I had to make sure that she wasn't going to do something stupid. Well, she was carrying my child...and I loved her.
But as she began to punch in the numbers, I gave a small frown, knowing that she was going to be calling Robin. Of course, it was understandable. She was her best friend. That was what girls did when a tool got her pregnant. 
I was that tool.
But I just gave her a nod, "Okay... I'll be in the living room... Yeah."
And without another word, I shut the door behind me and walked out. I needed to think. I needed air...
But that was what the balcony was for.

Olly: And as we gently shut the door behind us, I gave a small sigh, glad that we managed to sneak in without being detected. I didn't think that her parents would have appreciated us crawling in at that time. It was necessarily an appropriate time for a couple to roll in at.
But it was easy to creep in without being being seen what with my mind reading. I knew when people were close and roughly how far away. It was handy.

Robin: I couldn't have taken my helmet off quicker. I knew who was calling. I had set her a special ring tone. I did that with most people. For example, Johnny had the Dirty Dancing theme - a dancer called Johnny, come on. 
So as he walked his bike to the shed, I answered the call without another thought, putting the phone up to my ear. 
But then I remembered what my father had said, about keeping away from her, to not talk to her...
I chewed into my lip as I peered down to my hand, the one with the Apprentice Mark on it. Already I swore that it was beginning to darken.
Shit.
"Hello? Molly, I-I can't talk long... Make it quick, y-yeah?" I swallowed, staring down at my hand.
I knew that that was going to hurt her but I didn't mean it in a harsh way. It was just that if I broke it then then... Well, that would be the end of freedom. She would get that, wouldn't she?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Molly:
I swallowed the tears at her voice and took a breath.
"Robin... I'm.. I'm in trouble... I.. I'm pregnant.." I murmured, clutching the phone tightly.
Oh god.
What would she think?
She'd prolly blame Fergie.
I chewed on the end of the sleeves on the Jamjams, they proved better than destroying my already short nails. I always found it wierd for people to bite their nails but now I got it. It kept your head busy while your brain panicked.
Fear.
Cold and hard.
Oh god.

Lila:
I slipped out of my dress and underwear and made my way to the closet to put some clean ones on. With my sleep wear on I made my way to the bed, without waiting for Olly.
He'd understand.
I was tired.
I collapsed on the bed and fell instantly asleep, the squishy mattress absorbing my wakefulness in a moment.

Johnny:
I glanced back.
Molly?
It had to be important.
Molly knew that she couldn't be with Robin. I ran a hand through my hair and mouthed to her that I was going up to the apartment. She needed alone time.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Fergie: I stood on the balcony and waited.

Robin: My eyes widened at her words, my brain taking a few seconds to work that all out.
She was pregnant?
She was sleeping with Fergie?
She was pregnant?!
"Right... Put me onto Fergie. I can't speak to you for much longer. It's complicated. Put me onto him. Now."
As my mouth grew a little dry, I removed the phone from my ear, staring at my hand. Yeah, it was still growing black, and it was getting pretty close to it. If she didn't hurry up then that would be the end of it.
But my min wasn't just focusing on that, it was also focusing on what words to go shout at Fergie for being so irresponsible to have done that to her, to have not...y'know...right?
Seriously, it didn't take that long to put one on.

Sorry, I'm going on holiday soon so I thought that Olly would just sleep and Fergie would just wait... Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 pm

It's all good Smile

Molly:
I quickly stumbled over to the balcony and thrust the phone into his hands with wide teary eyes.
"She wants to talk to you.." I said before hurrying into the living room.
So she didn't want to talk to me.
That was okay.
Perhaps she just wanted to yell at Fergie first.
That was it.
I wiped my tear stained face and grabbed a blanket as I sat on the couch. I wasn't ready to be a mom.
Not yet.
No.
I didn't really have a choice now, though, did I?
I could support myself from the shop and Fergie would help, my mom would be a little shocked.
I could magic her into being okay with it.
When did I become someone so dependent on magic to live? Would that be how I taught my child? Would my child have magic?
Oh god.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 pm

I will apologise now. It didn't seem like a whole lot when I was writing it... Razz

Fergie: Of course, as she walked out onto the balcony I was surprised. Surely the conversation between her and Robin wasn’t over? I was expecting a huge phone bill after all of that one along with the need to add tissues, chocolate and cake onto the shopping list. But no, she pressed the phone into my hand before walking back into the living room. And as I peered down to it, I frowned slightly. The call was still connected. And Robin was on the end of it.
How brilliant. I was truly in the mood to have my balls ripped off of me.
“Hello?” I asked, putting the phone up to my ear, “If you’re calling to shout at me, I’m really not in the mood. It isn’t as if Molly is the only soon-to-be-parent.”
It was safe to assume that Molly had already told her that she was pregnant. I was never one to beat around the bush in such stressful situations. My mind was still working everything out. The information hadn’t really sunk in along with what it all meant. She was pregnant with my kid. That meant that I was going to be a father. A father at aged seventeen. That wasn’t my plan for life. I had high prospects and I doubted that those were going to come true if I had to support a kid.
I was going to have to responsible.
How was I going to tell my parents? I doubted that they were going to be impressed...especially because they had never met Molly before.
Oh, they were going to have to meet her, aren’t they? Then we were going to have a really awkward conversation and it would all going to go to the pits.
But before my mind could ramble on anymore, I was interrupted by a sharp annoyed growl, one that I knew that I was going to receive. Well, from a bitch you only get whines, growls and barks. It was going to be one of the three, wasn’t it?
“Go to your front door, don’t open it. Just wait.”
And then she hung up.
That was...curious. She wanted me to go to the front door? Why? It was doubtful that she was going to be able to knock it done or whatever... Anyway, she was probably on the other side of town in her bed and jimjams. I didn’t think that she was going to be able to get to my place that quickly.
But anyway, I needed some amusement.
So after walking back into the apartment and quickly putting the phone onto the hook, I popped my head in to check on Molly with a frown. Yeah, she was going to be scared but... I needed to give her time to let it all sink in. She wasn’t expecting that kind of news any time soon...and neither was I to be fair.
“I’ll be back in a second. Robin wants me to go to the front door. Wonder what’s going to happen...” I murmured, sarcasm thick in my voice.
But as I strode up to it, arms folded across my chest, I suddenly remembered that I was dressed only in my towel, the one that was loosely wrapped around my waist. And I would have gone back and changed but it seemed to be too late.
Oh well, Robin wasn’t going to mind was she? She couldn’t stand me anyway. If I was near enough naked she couldn’t have found me any more repulsive than she already did.

Robin: “Prick.”
Slipping my phone back into my pocket, I quickly ran my hand through my hair, taking out all of the little blades of grass and generally making it seem a little less messy. I needed to think about what I was doing. It seemed that what my mind was telling me was a little bit out of order.
Yes, it involved a cliff.
Yes, it involved Fergie falling down a cliff.
Yes, it involved me laughing as I pushed Fergie to make him fall down a cliff.
Well, when I say “involved”, that was the plan.
But then I realised that that baby was going to need a father. I knew that about as well as anyone else. Not having a dad sucked... But then again Fergie was an orphan child. I couldn’t complain fully.
I couldn’t believe that I was having to think that. Molly was pregnant? Well, it was her fault as much as his. I would have thought that she was smarter than that. I warned her that he was no good.
And they always said that she was the sensible one of the two of us.
But it seemed that that day was full of ups and downs. First I was up with the perfect day with Johnny, then down because of my father, then up with the perfect night with of Johnny, and then down because of Fergie.
Men.
So as I gave a small sigh and a pout, I walked up to the door of the apartment, deciding that I couldn’t be bothered to climb up all of those flights of stairs and instead just did the whole door-travelling thing to Johnny’s bathroom. And after walking out of the other side to see him sitting on the sofabed, I gave him a small smile.
“I’ll be back in a minute, okay? I need to...‘congratulate’ a soon-to-be father,” I murmured, remembering to use air apostrophes around the word, “and could I maybe have some cocoa for when I get back?”
Yeah, I doubted that I was going to be able to be in a room alone when I returned. When I got angry I tended to break things unless there was a person to stop me from doing that... But then again, at that point, I hadn’t been properly angry since the whole magic discovery thing, not fully blown pissed. It was going to be interesting. Who knew? Things might have caught alight...
Now that would have been awesome.
So after jogging over to him and pressing a small kiss to his lips, I sprinted back out again, shooting him a small look as I shut the door behind me. I didn’t want to give him time to question me on what I just said though, if he was clever, he would have easily been able to deduce what I was talking about. And he was a smart lad.
But where I went next, it needed to be somewhere secluded and quiet, a place where I could shout as much as I wanted, no, needed to without waking anybody up in the process. So when I opened the door to see a massive and empty field, I was pretty damn pleased with it. I stepped forward, looking around for any sign of human existence. Minus the old decrepit shed which I had just exited from and the slight twinkling of lights in the distance of a road, I had decided that that place was perfect, or at least the best that I was going to get.
With another sigh, I put my hand on the handle, thinking of the door which I wanted to open up. Of course, after telling Fergie to stand by his front door, it was kind of obvious which one I wanted to swing open.
So I was pretty damn glad when I saw the twat standing there in his perfectly peach-coloured and plush bathroom towel – complete with monogram. Well, I didn’t really look ‘glad’. I was pretty much pulling my ‘you’re freaking dead’ face at him, complete with death-glare. If I had a mirror then I’m sure I would have scared myself.
“How did yo—”
But instead of letting him finish his question, I grabbed a hold of his wrist and pulled him through, letting him stumble down to the floor behind me as I slammed his door shut. Did I honestly care about him at that point? Most definitely not. I was in such an angry state. So as I turned back around to peer down at him, a million thoughts of how I could have got my point across started to run through my head.
It was truly a shame that there were no cliffs nearby right then.
Oh well, I was going to have to improvise.

In the middle of the clearing, Robin peered down to the Lost Boy, her nostrils lightly flaring as she studied his near-naked form. Just him being there, it already caused some stir of some sort of emotion.
Anger.
Hatred.
Wrath.
She liked all of those words. Yes, they were pretty much synonyms of one another but it described her mood perfectly.
But it seemed that he was ignoring all of that and continued to wear a small frown, the one which he hadn’t been able to wipe off since finding out the news that he was soon to be a father. Yet even so, he seemed to be able to open up with a joke.
“Nice trick you’ve learnt. Teleporting?”
The girl didn’t seem to be bothered with his questions. Instead, she looked down at him, watching as he began to dust off the dirt which had collected on his squeaky-clean skin.
“How? Why?”
Sure, she might have looked as hard as a rock but her voice was as weak as a kitten, barely a rasp and hardly heard. That seemed to cause a slight smile on Fergie’s lips. It showed that she probably hadn’t thought it all through properly. That what they were in, that situation and moment, it was simply just a rush of Robin’s uncontrollable emotions. To be fair to her, however, her emotions were probably just made a little crazier because of her magic awakening within her but Fergie still wasn’t up for all of her craziness. He was bound to face a ton of it within those eight months to follow with a hormonal girlfriend, he was sure – and already dreading – it.
“Trust me Robin, I’m asking the same questions.”
As he began to dust himself off, he made his way to his feet, not bothering to look at the girl for some sort of reaction from his. Of course, no matter what he was going to say, she was going to have a go at him, even if he broke down and pleaded for forgiveness. It was all too late, wasn’t it? It wasn’t as if there was a spell for those sorts of things. But because of that, the fact that crying wouldn’t help, Fergie reckoned that just being himself, the sturdy and spiteful boy, wasn’t going to change anything. Anyway, it was fun to get Robin riled up, wasn’t it? That time Johnny wasn’t around to defend her or to beat him up. He pretty much could have slagged her off to kingdom come and no reaction would be sort after.
But even after his mutter, Robin didn’t seem to recognize it. Instead, she continued to ramble on.
“I told her that you were no good but what did she do? She went back to you. Hell, my sister thought it was a good idea but she also said that Johnny was cheating on me when he wasn’t. And the—”
“I’m pretty sure that the occasion was before that, actually, when she was still Lilith’s apprentice and she saw me instead of you...if you really must know,” Fergie interrupted with a mutter, reorganising his towel, “And you thought that Johnny was cheating on you? Man, you’re more stupid than I originally thought.”
Yes, in hindsight doing what the Lost Boy was attempting to do probably wasn’t the best idea. He knew that she had some sort of abilities now and that might have included something that could have killed him. He doubted that even she knew.
But instead of beginning to chase him, Robin shook her head, daring to laugh it off. Maybe she was giving him a chance? And that was either to run or to try and change his act. Who knew? Robin only thought that she half in control of what she was saying. She didn’t know what it was, but it seemed that her gut was talking for her... Well, it wasn’t her gut but it was the best explanation, so she thought. But she most definitely wasn’t fully in control of her mouth.
“Y’know what, Fergie? I wasn’t going to come out here and tear the shit out of you simply because it wasn’t the best idea, but the way that you’re going about it you’re asking for an ass-kicking...or I could just leave you here, wherever we are...”
Fergie raised a brow. She didn’t know where they were? Instantly, he put his hand down the inside of his towel, reaching down the front for a moment, causing Robin to pull a face of disgust at him. But her question that was forming in her head was quickly answered as he revealed his shiny new smart phone and unlocked it. And after a couple of moments of beautiful silence, Fergie almost spluttered. Surely if he was in the middle of drinking he would have spat it out in a delightful little spray.
“We’re in Holland,” he choked, looking up to her briefly, “The middle of Holland. I won’t even ask why.”
And with that, he put it back where he found it, whether that was. Of course Robin didn’t want to know. The answer would have probably made her see her dinner, something which didn’t really need a whole lot of persuasion seeing as all of that door travelling was making her stomach churn ever so slightly.
“You still keep your phone on you when you’re just wearing a towel?” Robin spluttered, shaking her head, “Typical.”
“Well, obviously. I thought that I might need to call the cops because of you.”
“Whatever,” she muttered, running her hand through her hair again, “but onto the main article of news. You got my best friend pregnant.”
Fergie almost grimaced to hear her say those words. No matter how much she would say it and no matter how many times he would hear it, he knew that he wasn’t going to get used to hearing that. So of course, seeing as his mood was steadily worsening, he gave a sharp sigh. Yeah, he was ready to stoop low.
“I know that Robin! We’ve stated that fact about a million times!... And again I state another fact: you’re slow in the head... Well, either that or you’re still in a daze about a certain moment with Mr. Johnny...”
Robin paused for a moment as she heard those words escape from between his lips. She didn’t really expect to hear that, maybe because it wasn’t really something which you said to a person, especially one in such a mood.
“You what?”
The Lost Boy began to chuckle, shaking his head. The point of that, even though a horrible image had burnt itself in his head, was to help her shut up a bit. It seemed that it was working.
“I study biology. I think I know the signs... Plus you stink of Johnny’s cologne, your chest is flushed and your shirt; the buttons aren’t correctly paired up and you’ve got a massive grass stain on the back of it. I think that’s enough to tell me otherwise.”
Even though the girl began to open her mouth, no words were able to form. Instead, she stood there, mouth constantly opening and shutting, her mind thinking up and nearly instantly deleting a response to retort with. But she had nothing to say. What she did do, however, was peer down her front, seeing that he was right with the whole button thing and that she did indeed, after lifting the fabric to her nose, smell of that scent of Johnny’s.
She hated it when he was right.
“So now you’ve finally shut up, I can speak.”
Looking up to him, she shot him a glare but didn’t dare to talk. Instead, she stood there, willing herself to calm down ever so slightly. Even then out of the corners of her eyes she could see the various rocks and logs beginning to lift themselves into the air, courtesy of the fact that Robin was quickly beginning to get even angrier. She knew that last time she was cut off before it could be seen what happened after a certain point...but she knew that it couldn’t be good.
“Robin, I don’t get why you’re so angry. Sure, Molly’s pregnant. Sure, it isn’t an ideal situation but if I were you I wouldn’t get involved. You can’t go near her anyway, and from what I can tell you can’t even talk to her for more than a minute before breaking the bounds of your Apprentice Mark. Yes, I know what that is. All magical creatures do. I don’t know how stupid you must have been to get roped into that but... Well, you are bloody stupid. However, due to that it makes the matter even more troublesome, doesn’t it? The fact that you, as the best friend, can’t comfort her during the hard times which is more than irritating... Shame you did that to her.”
“I did that to her. Me?!
And with Robin’s shriek, she swore that she saw one of the small rocks that were floating beside her crumble, like it had been under so much weight and pressure that it just finally gave way. She didn’t seem to notice it but Fergie did finally, raising a brow to her actions.
He’d gone too far.
“Fergie, I’m not the one with the dick here but it certainly seems as though I’m the one with the balls! At least I own up to my mistakes unlike you! I don’t pass the blame around like a parcel to music! Maybe this kid will actually make you responsible! Make you realise that there is more to the world than what you see in your posh little bubble. The world isn’t made up of roses and bright copper kettles. Sure, your world might be, might have been. But this is mother-freaking Earth with its linear sequence of shit.”
And with each of ending of a sentence, another thing cracked under pressure, slowly with each thing getting larger. Sure, at first it was a rock, but then it was the log...then the boulder...then the roof to the shed...
Fergie almost felt panicked. He had worked out that she could travel through doors, the only one in a very long distance was the one to the shed, the one which was quickly being constricted tighter, tighter, tighter still. He swallowed, his pride travelling down his throat as he glanced away from the shed to the fuming young lady. He gave a small sigh, putting his hands up carefully, almost as if he was attempting to tame a wild beast like Sally.
“Robin, what you’re saying is invalid,” he murmured, “I mean you sa—”
Shut up.
It seemed that his choice of words had failed him.
“You know that I’ve been nice to you up to now but now I’m angry,” she screamed, stepping forward, “Fergie, you can go fu...because you’re a...can’t see how...you mu...and...f...”
The Lost Boy’s eyes began to widen, wondering what had just happened right there in front of him. Robin’s words were slowing, her eyes shutting gently, her body stiffening, her head tilting back.
But then he revealed himself. It was almost as if he ripped off a cover of darkness, one that was hiding him from sight. His fingers were firmly pressed to his daughter’s temples, his eyes studying her features to see what was happening to her. But her eyes began to simmer shut, her body losing its balance, and all because of the pairs of fingers which were pressed to her skull. And as she fell back, she landed in a pair of arms, one belonging to a frowning face, one that was shaking its head slowly. Lance gave a sigh as he peered up from his knocked-out daughter to the guy standing there only in his towel.
“Has her father’s temperament unfortunately,” Lance chuckled, looking down to her face with a small smile.
And with a small grunt, he took her fully in his weight, standing there with head and legs dangling off of the edges of his arms. He peered up to the Lost Boy, almost grinning at his shock. If he had a camera...
“However, allow me to be the first to congratulate the pair of you, the new Guardian of the North and her Lost Boy...or should that be Lost Man now?”
And even as he laughed, Fergie was still somewhat frozen. Sure, at that point he was moving but he couldn’t speak. His mouth was opening but no words were formulating in his mind.
How did he get there?
How did he know that Robin was going to explode?
Had he been watching them all of the time?
“Back home...” Fergie murmured, pointing to the shed, “I want to...”
Lance continued to grin as he turned to the door, studying it for a moment. He seemed to be pleased with the fact that she was using what he had given her, the key which she used to teleport with, and that she was able to use it so well without any real signs of fatigue.
“If you wish to go back to your girl then just use the door. It should take you back to where you...belong.”
And with a small nod back to him, Lance peered back down to his daughter. He had to make sure that his child would be well and safe. He had already made up a plan in which he was sure would ensure that those two requirements would be met, but that didn’t mean that he was going to like it. Not one bit.
So, without another word, the man turned away from Fergie, peering over to the canopy of trees in the distance, the ones completely surrounded by the Dark.
And with one single shallow breath, he was gone.

Without a word, the man walked into the apartment, his eyes pinned onto the space on the sofabed next to his daughter’s boyfriend. Gently, and without a sound, he laid her down, resting her heavy head on the pillow. And as he swept away the hair that was in her eyes, he gave a small sigh and took a step back away from her body. Without looking up to Johnny, he opened his mouth to speak.
“When she wakes up she’s likely to be a bit confused. Reassure her that she’s okay, she just overexerted herself so I had to shut her mind off quickly before she damaged someone, herself most likely.”
His eyes didn’t seem all that panicked as he spoke, but there was something hidden within the tone of his voice, something which showed a little bit of concern, a little bit of worry. So why was he in such a way?
“Make her some food too, and something substantial, not your piddley little finger sandwiches. People always get ravenous after that... Not shellfish, though. She’s allergic,” he almost blurted.
That worry, it wasn’t anything to do with what he was forced to do, to put her to sleep, but just for his daughter. He knew that it was ridiculous. Of course she was going to be alright. He had performed the spell.
“Questions?” he asked, glancing up, “Also I view that this would be an appropriate time to explain to me your situation, Elf. Every detail. I’m not the bad guy in this scheme. I’m just interested in what is best for Robin...as you are, I’m sure.”
And so, as he crossed his arms across his chest, he raised a brow, quickly running his eyes over him, trying to calculate what his daughter actually saw in him. As far as he was concerned he was a common elf. He didn’t understand it.

Fergie: And then they were gone. Just like that, out of thin air.
Well, of course I was glad that he took Robin with him. She was seriously beginning to tick me off. But even so, I needed to try and be the bigger person in fear that otherwise... Well, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to get home. She was about to crush the shed into rubble. We were going to need that.
“Let’s just hope that this works.”
I couldn’t help but sigh. So quickly everything had happened. First we were having amazing sex, then she said that she was pregnant, then I almost puked up my guts when Robin brought me to Holland and then I met her dad again...
Everything just seemed to get worse and worse.
“And I need another bath.”
So as I began the walk up to the door, I couldn’t help but question myself a little. Should I have told Molly about all of what happened with Robin? With her dad turning up to? I didn’t want her to worry but then again I was terrible at lying.
“No, I’ll tell her. I said that I was going to be truthful, that’s what I’m going to do.”
And with a quick sigh to myself, I gripped onto the handle of the door and gave it a quick push. Surely enough, instead of seeing the inside of the dingy old rotting room, I was met with a different sight, and one which I knew pretty damn well, the hallway outside my apartment. I couldn’t see why he couldn’t have just plopped me into my apartment and just outside of it.
Oh well, beggars can’t be choosers.
I couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle. What had just happened, that was actually pretty funny. I was expecting more than that. I was expecting to come out with a black eye, but no, thanks to her dad I came out uninjured.
Maybe he wasn’t all bad.
He even congratulated us on the baby front... How he knew that, I didn’t know, but I didn’t need to think about it then. All I needed to do was get back and kiss Molly. That was what I needed.
So with a small sigh, I closed my eyes and opened the door my apartment, quickly slipping in and shutting the door behind me.
But then I realised something.
That wasn’t my carpet under my feet. Those were cold stone cobbles.
And as I opened up my eyes, that wasn’t my apartment. That was an old stone castle.
And as I opened that old oak door back up behind me, that wasn’t the corridor in my building.
What was going on?!
I looked around, panicked for obvious reasons, gripping onto the edges of my towel to stop it from falling down. I ran on, towards the windows and looked out, literally sticking my head out to see where I was. Yes, it was a little bit dark but I was able to make out the silhouette of a ship on the bay, a few little sparkling lights from the fireflies above my head helped me with that...
Wait, those weren’t fireflies. They were fairies.
Pirate ship?
Fortress?
Fairies?
That could only mean one thing.
“Shit me,” I gasped, stumbling back.
My mind screamed at me, No, no, no, no, no!
My hands shook as I tried to work out how it happened.
Robin’s dad said “back where I belonged”.
He didn’t mean my apartment.
He didn’t even mean my parent’s mansion.
He meant...
“And I’m stuck here?!” I shouted out to the world.
It seemed so. I already tried the door. I already tried my only way of escape.
I needed air. I needed to think. I needed to get home. I wasn’t home. I was...
I’m stuck in Neverland!

And that will the last we hear from Fergie in a while. Mwahahaha! (Thought that it would be nice if I added in a little twist too :3)
Also, I’m back!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

(ERMAHGAWD!!! *Hyperventilates* Did you know that you're awesome? Well you are... Yeah. How are you?)

Johnny:
When the man had appeared in my apartment I was very close to tearing his throat out, my body hadn't stopped quivering until I had seen it was Robin's father. It was more or less the confusion that he was holding her and that she was blacked out rather than it was her father.
Then the orders came and the questions and the instructions, to which I could only nod dumbly in response.
It surprised me that the man seemed to actually be worried.
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like he was biting his nails or freaking out, he was perfectly calm in his tone and face, but his eyes and choice of words spoke volumes. When you come from a society like the elves, which is very subtle and quiet, you learn to discern what facial twitch means what and what the other meaning to one's words can be. Especially if you're in high society, nothing is what it seems.
I shook my head after a moment to clear it.
I needed to focus.
This wasn't just Robin's father, this was a man who has been killing and stealing and causing problems everywhere in the magical world.
Okay.
I raised an eyebrow when he started mentioned Robin's allergy, I was tempted to tell him that I knew her better than he did, I already knew about her allergies among many of her secrets, fears, and desires.
I wasn't the one who left her only to reappear when it suited me.
No.
I swallowed, my throat suddenly dry in the effort to think of something to tell this man. From what I could tell he didn't seem to be letting on that he knew about my position nor did he really care for my existence.
I had to be careful.
"Well... I don't quite understand the question, but I'll do my best to answer it, my only question would be to elaborate, " I started carefully, pulling the hem of my t-shirt down so there was no chance my tattoos would show, "I love your daughter. She's... amazing... and from what she's told me, she loves me too. I'm pretty sure it's as simple as that. Love.. that's why we're together, no political gain, no higher breeding..." I trailed off and studied the man.
Yeah.
Vague answer.
I was pretty sure the more detail I went into our relationship the more careful I would have to be in skirting the truth. I didn't want to lie to this man, even with Robin's protection her father would try to do some pretty awful things to me if he found out.
Or would it better if he did find out who I was?
I pushed myself up a bit more and ran a hand through my hair, I had cut out all the charms that had hung there when I was in training. The ends were still a bit jagged from that day, it was like a constant reminder of how I decided to run.
The first time I had ever rebelled.
I used to be pretty calm and collected about my fate, studying hard and hoping that the woman I was arranged to marry wouldn't be so bad. Lila was always muttering to herself about running away and she did it often, that's why she stayed with me. Her parents thought that the monastery's calmness and the lack of emotion would cool her down.
It didn't work, obviously.
She had sparked a little flame within me, a little fire that craved to be free. So as I took my dance lessons and my manner courses I planned away.
I had finally run and here I was.
It was worth it.
Sure, my family might be a bit worried still but knowing the cold demeanor that my family emanated they would be just worried that they couldn't gain another step up in society through me.
I grimaced slightly and looked up, waiting for her father's response.
Maybe he'd understand.
He had loved Robin's mother, right?
Or was it just the instinctual desire to reproduce and father offspring so his line would continue. There were too many flaws and holes in my reasoning.

Molly:
As Fergie passed me by and left through the front door in a flash which made my body shake I felt surprised.
Maybe a little confused and a bit scared for him.
As the time passed I turned on a movie, hoping that Robin wouldn't hurt him and that she'd realize that... I don't know.
It took me a while to give up on what I'd hope she realize for I was still trying to do that myself.
I was going to be a mom, I had just become the Guardian of the North and I was obligated to go see the king the next day. There was too much.
What would happen if I was in the grand hall of the king being introduced or whatever and I was forced to run out of the room and vomit due to morning sickness? What if I didn't get out in time and ended up throwing up all over the throne room?
What would that say?
What would the king think, 'Great, now I have a pregnant whore as my guardian' ?
What would everyone I knew think?
Would I have to charm them?
I was still technically a minor, if my count was right I'd have this baby a few days after my eighteenth birthday. I wasn't even old enough to consume alcohol!
Panic had decided to set in and it's cold claws slowly wrapped themselves around my gut and started to clench. My breath grew a bit short and I looked around wildly.
How long had it been?
Hercules had just gone from a zero to a hero and Fergie still wasn't back. I hugged myself tightly.
What if he had left me?
Had he decided that after Robin had talked to him that he couldn't take being a father and leave?
Where was Robin when I needed her?
I couldn't go to my mom.
I picked up my cellphone and started dialing the only number I thought I could trust. As the phone rung I wiped away my tears and tried to calm my breathing down.
"Hey... Jefferey? Yeah.. It's Molly.. I'm really, really,really sorry to bother you.. but.. could you come to Fergie's house? Yes.. Please and thank you, so very much."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:26 pm

I know I am, but why do you say it now? And I'm alright, actually. A little bit stressed with homework and the fact that I left it all to the last minute...again. Eh...

The man almost chuckled at his response. He hated that word. He had heard it so many times so recently that it almost made him shout out about it.
Of course, it did have its advantages. It made it so the new Guardian of the North would be out of his hair and a little more...distracted than previously thought to be. His plans could be fulfilled with little or no interruption. It was brilliant. On top of that it meant that he could easily persuade his daughter into training her abilities. Without it she surely wouldn't have done it.
On the down side, however, it did get in the way. Well, that boy got in the way.
"Love... As I said, its so pesky. Gets in the way of the important things in life. Yes, it is fine for those of no status and merit; nothing to lose from it. However, her blood and lineage has value."
That had already been proven. Oliver had just married an Elven princess. How much more status could one want? Royalty was always to be the top of the wish list. It was just a shame that in order to keep her controlled there could potentially be no marriage which would increase his social stature.
So as he peered down from him to study her face once more, he gave out a breath, watching her as she rolled gently onto her side as if she was simply asleep. The corners of his lips curled as she did so, just slightly getting distracted. But he was quick to wipe it back off again and returned his stare back to Johnny.
"As for the elaboration, I thought that I was clear. My question is as follows. Do you have value in such a way? Any links to royalty? Anything that would get you seen in court? Or are you just a common elf?..."
But just as he was about to continue on with more questions like that, he noticed him pull down the edges of his shirt, bringing attention to himself in a way which would have otherwise gone unnoticed. He swore that he saw something, something which could only make him raise a brow. Then he turned his attention to his hair; hastily cut.
The man grinned.
"Due to my position, I hear a lot of things, especially things to do with crime and the darker side of the magical world. However, one little thing did crop up which sparked my interests sincerely," he began, unable to take his eyes from off of him, "It seems that the heir to the Elven...lets call it the monastery, has ran away...and there's a substantial reward which comes along with said return, alive of course. Does this mean...anything to you?"
His eyes still posted on the elf, he made a quick flicking motion with his hand which caused a small wind to blow through the apartment. But just after a moment, it stopped as his cane returned to his rightful place in his hand, gripped tightly. But in his other hand, he held a parchment, a scroll rolled up tightly. He placed it on the bed, halfway between the two of them and waited.
But he had a feeling that his suspicions would be right.

After a couple of minutes, a firm knock could be heard on the other side of Fergie's door. Jeffrey had arrived with a confused look on his face. Miss Molly had wanted to see him? It seemed peculiar. But he wasn't one to let a lady in distress down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Johnny:
As his words twisted around me I felt them tighten and my breathing stilled. Damn.
Damn, damn, damninty, damn.
I stopped myself from glancing around the room and betraying the hiding place of a few relics I had brought with me. I had to find some sort of way out of this.
He would send me back.
Or would he?
Would he consider me as a suitable suitor?
I hid a grimace, considering what Robin and I had done in the park she was already mine. I had technically claimed her.
Her daddy didn't need to know that though.
Then he made the paper appear.
My paper.
It had a detailed painting of my face, dark eyeliner around my eyes and charms woven into my hair. My hair in the picture was longer and the multitude of beads and strings and silver ornaments hung at shoulder length with the ends of it. It was braided back so my face was showing but luckily the picture was a few years old and my face still held a bit of the baby fat that I had grown out of.
It looked similar but not identical.
Could be anyone else.
Back to the dilemma.
The truth or the lie.
Would the head monk allow us to be together?
Robin was a child of the dark, almost a complete contrast against the light that we brothers used to protect. I doubted that the old man would consider it as an alliance and more of just a plot, he'd think me mad or charmed.
He'd probably attempt to kill Robin to break me from what he would think was a love charm.
Not good.
On the slight chance he accepted the pairing I'd still have to take the place as head in another few years, a responsibility I was trained and cultivated for but didn't want.
What could I do?
What should I do?
Time was ticking past the amount that was reasonable for an answer.
"It certainly means something.... As I am an elf, having one of our leaders gone causes much distress." I replied slowly, still debating.
I glanced quickly to Robin as her voice moaned slightly as if she was stirring, I hoped she was.
That'd be more time to think this over.
Truthfully I had little actual magic, Elves relied more on the magic of ceremonies and charms rather than practical magic, the type that Molly practiced. I could brew you a hundred different types of potions in no time flat just for the sole purpose of keeping boggarts out of your pantry and I knew the proper border spells to keep land and crops save from fae thieves but in a battle I'd be little to no match for Robin's father.
His magic was different than mine.
To even consider winning I'd have to shift into my other form, that made it even harder to use magic considering instincts fought with reason in that form.
"Continuing... Why would a run away Elven heir mean anything to a leader of the dark, would the reward really be that great for you? You have substantial wealth and have little need for more, what reward could be great enough to spark your interest?" I said finally, narrowing my eyes.

Molly:
I stumbled to the door, desperate, and wiped my tears on the sleeve of Fergie's pajamas. With a deep breath I opened the door, knowing it wouldn't be Fergie.
I could sense things like that.
Fergie felt different to my senses than others did, just as Robin felt different.
I looked down to Jefferey with teary eyes.
"Hi.. Thanks for coming.. Uh.. Come in please.."She murmured, trying to hide her little bit of disappointment.
She ushered him in and into the living room where Hercules was still trying to get Meg to fall for him.
"I.. Ferg...Uh..um... I dunno.. how to.. say this.. but... I'm.. P..Pregnant.." She stuttered out.
She wiped away her tears weakly, "Thats.. That's not the point.. Fergie left through this magic door thing.. Robin's doing I guess.. and he hasn't returned.. he's been gone for a long time.. I.. I'm worried.. she wouldn't kill him.. she'd return him, I know that.. but.. I'm scared, I'm so scared." She sobbed out.
What was she scared about?
Everything?
She at least needed Fergie by her side when she went to the king. It'd not only be humiliating to go alone it'd be terrifying. Of course she could make up a little anecdote to tell the king as she faked courage but she didn't want to lie.
She did enough of that already.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

"Clever," he murmured, "but you're correct when you talk about money. I have little need for it. I have enough to survive with. I'm curious because rewards create conversation, conversation which could lead to anywhere, alliances being formed. Alliances are important, are they not? And mine is already strong with the Elven kingdom, especially to the tribe which this boy is from due to my son's recent marriage. But who's to say it will stop there?"
Gently, as he looked around the room seeing as Johnny was busy studying the paper, his eyes landed on a few spots around the room. It seemed that his grin - and his suspicions - couldn't grow any larger as he peered back to him. He seemed to be taking a rather long time to something which apparently didn't mean a lot to him.
It seemed that he was correct one again.
"Its not a case of me looking for him, but perhaps he will come to me... Or perhaps he already has, dear boy."
And with a snap of his fingers, the scroll disappeared, giving Lance all of his attention. He didn't need to look again to the supplied picture. Yes, he had grown up a little more and he had adopted a less traditional dress as well as no make-up but it was unmistakable.
"I think you know what I'm talking about, my b--"
But he was stopped as Robin flipped herself over again, letting out a small groan and turning back onto her back. Her face screwed up as she breathed, her hands twitching as if she was trying to punch something away. The man instantly frowned, putting his fingers back onto his daughter's temples as he closed his eyes. And as a small dark light emitted from beneath his fingertips, he grumbled to himself.
"Nightmare. One that she used to have a lot when she was younger, it seems," he frowned, taking his hands away, "If she does it again I'll have to wake her up. If it gets to that then I'll leave her with you to calm her down. Be prepared, though. She breaks things when she's angry...and those delightful relics look priceless... But that's even if she's angry when she wakes up. She could be in any mood, Sir Monk."
And as he turned his attentions back to the boy, he put that grin back on. Even his daughter wasn't going to distract him from what had been found.

As she sobbed, Jeffrey just stood there, nodding along to what she had said. Of course, he was shocked but he was well-trained in keeping calm and level-headed in situations such as those.
But then it occurred to him.
That was Fergie's baby.
...there was going to be another one on Earth.
And he'd be the one who would be forced to change the nappy.
That poor, poor girl.
"Don't cry, Miss Molly. Though Miss Robin does tend to be a bit rash she wouldn't kill him...hopefully."
Though that would mean that he wouldn't have to put up with him again.
"Its normal to be scared at the moment. You're in a new place which you haven't been before. Its fortunate, however, that I am an expert in aiding pregnant ladies. Before I was in his service, I worked in a hospital, a maternity ward. I was fully trained in everything."
Yes, but even as he looked back on it he probably preferred working for Fergie than all of those hormonal women shrieking. It was mentally scarring. But it had prepared him for the worst, he supposed.
"Just sit back and relax. Don't stress. Just watch Hercules and I'll try and contact him. Please."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Johnny:
I grimaced now, his intentions were clear and his words clearer. My lips settled into a fine like and as Robin moved I glanced to her tenderly, tearing my eyes off her father.
"I know about her nightmares.. I know about her anger too.. I had to stop her from killing a few people already, Molly's done more though. Molly could stop her nightmares and has been with Robin through pretty much everything, unlike you. Now Robin's only best friend is gone." I muttered softly, a bit miffed that Lance thought he knew more than I did.
I brushed a wandering lock of hair from Robin's face and wondered what Lance had done to calm her. Whatever it was, it was dark.
I turned to face Robin's father once more, my eyes hard and a bit firey.
"Enough of that though. Let's stop the games, I've grown tired of them and wish to speak plainly. You know my secret, which I won't say aloud for various reason. You do realize that even with your son's marriage ties to the... monastery you will still find great trouble in collecting the support you need as they are much harder to woo than mindless nobles." I said trying to gauge a reaction.
I let a slow smile cross my lips, fear making me a little reckless. Robin was the one thing that he could take from me. Sure he could send me back but that wouldn't benefit him and if Robin wasn't with me I didn't really care what happened to me.
With everything on the line I tended to become.. a little.. psychopathic if you will. Robin only got a little taste of it in our water fight and was all in good fun.
This was serious.
"You need ties for power, the elves currently are at the top of the social ladder as well as the fact that they have great influence in the magical world. You have one part of that power, the royalty, one part. Having the spiritual tie would be ever so delicious.. wouldn't it?" He asked tilting his head, trying to understand Lance's point of view.
His smile grew a little as it made a bit more sense to him.
"Ah yes. Power."

Molly:
I nodded slowly and hugged my knees to my body, letting him take control of the moment.
Oh, how I wanted to be out of power.
How I wanted to just be a submissive.
I was in no state to have power and yet I was the bloody Guardian of the North. Fan- frickin- tastic.
Lilith couldn't have picked a better time to retire.
I turned my eyes to the screen and watched as Hercules swam through the river Styx to save Meg.
So cute.
So romantic.
So cliche.
So Disney.
"Thanks Jefferey.... It's nice to know I can depend on you.. but.. don't worry about the baby stuff yet... I.. I..." I sucked in a breath and cried into my knees.
I was unable to finish that sentence.
I didn't even know what would happen a day from now, let alone nine months.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Lances brows raised as he spoke, half glad that he was right and that they could move onto. However it seemed to have taken a turn for the worst. The boy had found a little bit of hope to snag onto. That made him a little dangerous. He was probably used to finding those little bits of hope too, to latch onto them and exploit them in order to win an argument. He had talked to many elves before and they each shared similar characteristics, the ones belonging to the higher society more so.
"However, whoever said that I was going to go to them right away? There are more options than that," he chuckled loosely, shaking his head, "I do not understand what you're talking about. Of course it would be good to have those spiritual ties. Those are the oldest and so one of the strongest. What are you attempting to get at?"
There seemed to be a little bit of bite to his voice. Yes, he was beginning to get irritated. It was annoying. He was annoying. All elves were, in fact.
"And also, I would attempt to tread carefully. Just because you are dating my daughter doesn't mean I won't hesitate to repeat similar procedures which were performed on many people during my time," he murmured, "And do you really think that playing the blame game with me is going to work? Yes, I wasn't here for the majority of Robin's life and I resent that however that doesn't mean that I'm going to spend time crying over it. I'm going to make up for lost time."
But even as he turned back to her, he knew that she wasn't fully settled. What he had done would only keep the nightmares at bay for a little while longer. It was irritating, actually. Her mind was too strong for him to fully keep it under control. But he guessed that just showed her power.

And as Jeffrey returned to the room with a mug of cocoa with mini marshmallows and a sprinkling of chocolate, he gave another sigh. He took a seat next to her and sat the steaming drink down on the coffee table before putting a hand on her back.
"Miss Molly, you've only just learnt of the news. Its a shock. You're going to take some time to adjust to the news. Yes, at the moment you're panicking but give it a couple of days when both Fergie and you have calmed down, its going to be okay. Just don't fret yet."
He preferred comforting girls to boys, he was more natural with it. Crying women were easier to deal with than shouting and swearing boys. He got that from experience. So as he passed her the mug of cocoa, he offered her a smile. She must have knew that on some level he was right.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next