Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Molly:
Though comical I had started the bad habit of stroking my chin in thought, at times.
Now was one of those times.
I pursed my lips and stroked my chin, it seemed easy, too easy.
A fight with Lilith seemed extreme and there was no way that I was backing down now that I knew I didn't have to consent to this type of life, the only sane option was to make the deal.
Of course there was that 'do as well as what I would view as the best way to do the job' now that could mean anything, Lilith was a crazy old hag so that could mean anything from sneaking in and discreetly getting the job with to dancing into the wedding hall in a chicken suit and proclaiming my task for all to hear. She could holding that back if she would only tell me the night before.
Would it matter though?
If it came to that I could always battle her over the issue, though the wizard's agreement would make it difficult, I could just do the task.
I was too worn down for shame any who.
I brought my hand up slowly to meet hers and the speed of which she grabbed mine was amazing for a woman of her age.
I gripped her hand and shook it firmly.
"Deal. Now, I am leaving, the deal was made." I said, my voice low and challenging.
After a pause I turned and walked away, heading down the long alley, no destination in mind.
Once out of Lilith's scorching eyes and let a few tears loose, I batted them away pathetically but they just kept leaking out.

Johnny:
I awkwardly made my way to my desk, pushing a few papers aside to get the texts. I handed them to her, a bit starstruck from the shine of her face.
The shine of her life in her eyes.
It was beautiful.
She was beautiful.
Shit.
I sounded like some cheesy poet, that was the last thing I wanted, I didn't want us to be another boy band cookie cutter song. I wanted us to be that inspiring new artist you found on Youtube, I wanted our future to be bright and full of surprises, the good kind.
I looked at her.
"You know I'd have you stay here forever..." I said before I could hold it back.
Shit.
Mushy crap.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am

Fergie: "I won't expect anything less, dear," the old woman grinned, "Have fun, though remember to look out for signs!"
And with a small wink to the back of her head, she shuffled back into the shoppe behind her, slamming it. Hard. That left me alone in the middle of the alley with a magic-made storm brewing above my head.
That was nothing compared to the wrath that I was sure to face in a few moments time.
Even though I knew that somehow the fact that it was me who kind of made Molly Lilith's slave was going to come out and that she would flip out and probably dump me when she did, I never really thought about what I would do when that happened. I didn't know what I should say to her... I definitely had to say something to her. I couldn't have just snuck off and left her there...
And I thought that she was crying.
Ah, brilliant.
So, after sucking in some air, I began the long trek down the alley, hoping that I would find her easily enough. But when I found her leaning against the wall of an old fabric shop, I let out a sigh.
"Hey..."
An amazing way to start a conversation.
"What are you crying for? You're free...for a while."
Out of my back pocket, I pulled out a pack of tissues and held them out to her, tentative in case she decided to rip my arm off instead of just taking the weedy-looking plastic pouch. But some part of me decided that kneeling down next to her was a good idea, as was attempting to put a hand on her shoulder. I had no idea if that part of me that decided to do that was self-destructive, but it certainly seemed that way.
"Molly, I know that I've apologised however I know that words can't really make amends for what I've done to you... What I intended to happen to Robin. But the least that I can do is offer you a place to stay until this all calms down, when you can return home and pretend that nothing's happened. The new apartment is fully furnished and I moved into it, like, two days ago. You can even have the queen sized bed; I'll sleep on the couch... You can go shopping with Robin for new clothes tomorrow, charge it to my credit card. Just... I need to make it up to you and I know that it'll probably take more than a roof over your head to do it... And I'm willing to do whatever it takes so that we can move on from this because I do love you. I always have and always will love you. Money won't do it, I know but...it's a start."
Offering her a weak smile, I just hoped that she wouldn't burst into flames. Sure, she had the right to probably kill me right then but... I knew that the part of her that loved me back might just shine through...or so I hoped. That maybe she would just need some time back in the world of magicless humans that she knew for so long before she would finally let things go back to normal... Well, as normal as it could be.

Robin: Looking down to the texts, I rose a brow down to the things. I assumed that the stuff highlighted had to something to do with my dad...
But as soon as I heard what Johnny said, I had to titter to myself in my head. Really? Did one hug seriously make his brain that mushy? It was sweet and pretty cheesy, but it was just like him.
"I know now, I just hoped that I was allowed to before," I smirked, playing along with what he said as I put the masses of papers back down on the desk so that I could take a look, "But these are..."
I couldn't finish my sentence. I just trailed off, letting him finish it for himself in his head.
But as I began to scan down the words, the reality of what these texts were about really hit me. They were something about...important people of power...from what I could tell right there and then. There were spells, ones for a whole manner of things from how to shrink yourself and other people to... shape-shifting. Then my dad's name: Lance Parlour, highlighted in a manly fluorescent pink. That was his speciality? Apparently so...
Carefully, I looked back to Johnny who was just standing there, looking a bit like a wally as I scanned the pages. I let out a small sigh, taking a hold of his hand andrees lung it around my waist as I did the same with the other one. I felt like that I needed a little bit of support there and just feeling him there...it was enough for me feel a little less alone. Resting one of my hands on top of his, I continued to flip through the photocopied pages, quickly reading through them, trying to soak up the information as best as I could.
"How did you find all of this?" I murmured, eyes still fixed onto the piles of words and diagrams, "Doubt this was in the town library..."

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Molly:
I shrugged his hand away and pushed the tissues back at him, using my grimy sleeve instead. I didn't want him to touch me.
If he did I'd only end up falling into his arms and forgiving him, sure I'd find a punishment later but now.. I wasn't mentally up for it.
I stood and shook away the tears, they would have to wait.
"I just... I can't take...." I said, choking the tears back.
Shit.
A new wave of tears hit me, he was the last one I wanted seeing me cry, and I crumbled. The force the wave hit me made me fall into his chest, his lying, heartbreaking, chest, and cling to him.
I cried for everything lost and what I should have known, all the pent up emotions that I hid so well while with Lilith just poured out. Fergie's betrayal was the straw that broke the camel's back, the thing that unlocked everything inside and yet it was him who I hugged desperately to.
I couldn't stop that sense of security I felt with him, no matter how much I hated feeling it, his arms were the ones I wanted around me. My head was not pleased but my heart was too tired to think about it. It was simple muscle memory, clinging to the last place I felt loved and safe.
"Bastard..." I hiccuped.
The tears were subsiding but they left me in a red faced, hiccupy mess, something that screamed everything but 'I don't need you'.
Parts of me were tempted to take his agreement and punish him slowly, it was the only viable option considering how my mother didn't know who I was and Robin had problems of her own.
I didn't want to burden her.
Would it be okay if I just stayed with him?
My head knew better, 'you'll just end up giving in' it whispered indignantly, my heart held hope, 'maybe he isn't all that bad'.
I almost screamed.
"I.. hic..want..hic...a..bath.." I said, barely managing to say that.
I listened to my heart but I knew I'd regret it.
At least I could have a long talk with Robin later, another teary reunion.
I ordered myself to stop crying and to grow up, I was being a wuss.
I found myself in Fergie's arms once again, finding it hard to walk and drained.
Great.
If I had any energy left I would have been angry at myself.

Johnny:
I let my arms slide around her and I rested my chin on her shoulder, marveling on how comfortable it was. At her question at grinned sheepishly.
"Oh... You know... The black market and... nice places like that..." I said awkwardly.
She didn't really needed to know the extent, only that I did it for her. No, knowing about what I had to do to get these wasn't really necessary, I mean she'd only worry.
Maybe that was a good thing?
Maybe I could get some sympathy kisse-Whoa.
I shook my head lightly and kissed her cheek, I was not going to go to desperate measures for her affection.
"No big deal." I whispered against her cheek.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 am

Fergie: As she cried into my chest, I did the only thing that I could do. I let her get it all out, rubbing her back lightly in comfort, humming a little lullaby that I remembered from when I was young, prior to Neverland. That little tune and my now-smashed baby rattle were the only things that I had to remind me of my real parents, the ones who I knew so little about. Sure, a rattle can be broken, lost or stolen but something like a lullaby could be with you forever. And anyway, that rattle getting smashed was for a good cause; it meant that I could have had that amazing weekend with her, just her... Her back when she fully loved me and didn't know that I was a lying rat.
Ah, I was beginning to hate myself...
I know, with my face is was near enough impossible but I did deserve everything that I got. 
"Well then, I'll run you a bath whilst Jeffrey gets you some clean pyjamas to sleep in for the night, yeah?"
I thought that was the best thing to do. That fire spell must have drained her, just a little. And if that wasn't enough I expect the news that I accidentally let slip didn't help her energy levels stay up. She just needed to relax, have an early night maybe... Or she might want food.
Slowly, half-carrying her, the pair of us walked out of the alley and I looked around for that familiar blacked-out car that I knew so well, the one that was parked up on the other side of the road. Hey, it was here to pick me up. I rang Jeffrey before I went into the shoppe and I didn't know how much energy I would have left after talking to that old hag. 
"Just a little further," I murmured.
And as the car pulled up in front of us, a shocked-looking butler emerged from within. Immediately, he opened up the door, raising a brow at the pair of us. Unable to really talk at the moment, I gave him one of my looks, the old "I'll explain later" look. That was a look that I had to use a lot in my life and most of the time it was because of something to do with Molly. That moment looked like it was included in that majority.
Gently, I lowered her into the car, helping her in with a weak smile, "I-I..."
I didn't need to say something I decided. Instead, I just showed her the smile and shut the door for her. She looked too tired to even blink... Bless her.
I, however, in secret as I walked behind the car to get to the other side, gave out a small breath, shaking my head to myself. I felt like an ass, and I knew that I was going to get some sort of revenge the next day...maybe after she has seen Robin. Anyway, I wasn't going to let her step foot into my new apartment. I didn't anything getting grimy or stolen. Also, she was Dark...
Maybe that was why, naturally, I didn't like her...?
Nah. That was because she thought that she was everything that she wasn't. I mean, who the hell thinks it's cool to climb through the air vents to escape a detention? Apparently she did... I always hated that. She always thought herself better than everyone else...
And that there was the moment when I realised that as well as a betraying, lying, unfaithful bastard, I was also a hypocrite...
...I needed to change. Quick.
Well, Molly had gotten my shirt all dirty and creased it. There was no way that I was going to walk around with that on.

Robin: Wait, the Black Market? I thought that was something that was in all of the movies, like when the good guy needs to hunt down the bad guy, or if he's meeting a contact or needs to pick up something that is crucial for his quest... But that also meant...
"You paid for these?" I murmured, "Johnny... You really didn't have to..."
Sure, as a gift the usual presents and surprises that a boyfriend gets his girl were usually roses, chocolates, teddy bears or maybe an item of jewellery if you're lucky. I, however, got some dark texts that include my father in them... But then again, my boyfriend was an elf.
That still felt a bit weird to think.
I had to chew into my lip at that point, feeling a bit guilty that he did that for me... Hell, he found my dad for me and he went through loads to find it for me. Though he didn't care to admit it, I knew that he was covering up the truth, just a little. But I didn't really mind that... It was just the fact that he had done so much for me.
"I think that I've read enough for one day," I sighed, "Thank you." 
Turning my head to face him, I gave him a small smile, my tooth still delved into my lip, trying not to show the feelings that were within me; mostly guilt with a little bit of inadequateness to the fact that he was that selfless and...
"I love you," I murmured, my fingers fiddling with his around my waist.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Molly:
Once I slid into the car I curled into a ball, absolutely disgusted with myself in many more ways than one but too tired to act on the feeling. I wiped my nose on my sleeve, not caring about cleanliness anymore, I was far too exhausted to give a shit, and leaned against the opposite door in fetal position.
I shied away from Fergie's touch as much as possible, I knew if I gave in then I would end up curled next to him in his queen sized bed loathing my very being.
The problem was that though my mind held resolute, well, determined, my body was a traitorous thing. It took every chance just to brush against his skin, reassurance that safety was nearby.
Instinct I guess, the betrayal hadn't caught up with my limbs, but then again, it hadn't really sunk into my head yet, I was still mulling it over as if it was just another thing up in the air and not straight from his deceitful lips.
He stood outside the car for a moment checking himself over in that pompous way that he did before actually getting in. He seemed so involved in it.
I almost pouted.
He wasn't really paying any attention to me, yes he was taking me to his place and offering me his credit care with a 'Go! Be free!' and apologizing but that little act of 'Oh, this isn't pristine, I need to buy a new one' brought that little brat out in me, rightfully so in my books.
He had hurt me, he had lied to me, and I was the one he wanted to make it up to.
My modest, rational self broke into my self fest reminding me that I shouldn't care, he was a waste of space for lying to me.
My hopeless romantic piped in there; 'it was all for you'.
I smacked that self silly.
I didn't care, I refused to love him again, in fact I was already over him.
I was just using him for his money.
I didn't even like him.
Liar, liar, liar.
I grimaced.
I needed some sleep, my head just wasn't in the correct condition to be thinking or making decisions.

Johnny:
I kissed her passionately there, what could I do otherwise?
She had just confessed her love and as I shared the same feelings we were already emotionally connected, not to mention physically. Not to mention I really wanted to.
Her face pulled at my heart a little, that twinge of guilt across her forehead and the insecurity splashed across her cheeks, it hurt me a bit to see that.
To see anything than the confident, happy Robin was n't okay with me, I had an urge to return her to that state by whatever means necessary.
If that was buying her old texts from the black market, so be it, if it was making out with her, that was just a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 am

Fergie: The reasonably short journey was done in complete silence with me sitting there, watching as she laid there, resting. So, I was purely alone with my thoughts, staring out of the window to watch everyone pass on by. At the time, we were just passing through the poorer part of town, where everyone was grateful for everything that they received... We certainly got a few looks as we drove by in the blacked-out chauffeur-driven car, something that wasn't necessarily common in that part of town. A small part of me started to grow guilty, feeling a bit bad that we were basically flashing the cash in front of their faces when half of them couldn't even afford half of what I owned. And with a quick glance in the rear-view mirror at Jeffrey, I knew that he did it on purpose. This wasn't the quickest route to the new apartment, he just sometimes did it to remind me to be grateful for the situation that I was put into. I could have been adopted into another family with a tenth the annual income that my parents made and I wouldn't have had any of that. But of course, he probably also did that just to annoy me.
But as we pulled up outside my new place, I glanced back to her, offering the same small smile, "We're here..."
Getting out of the car, I moved around to the other side, opening the door up for her and offered my hand to help her out. I could have picked her up but I doubted that she would have let me. Well, she wouldn't let me touch her, let alone carry her to the escalator and then into the apartment... And that was if I could pick her up. I wasn't a muscle-headed elf like Johnny was, carrying Robin around bridal-style as if she was made of feathers. Was I jealous? Maybe a little... But that was only because the guy only had to show that sheepish grin and he had it. I had to make a bloody deal with an old hag to even have the chance of getting with Molly...
But then again, she only fell in love with me because of new-found looks. If it wasn't for that then I wouldn't have had that chance... And she says that I'm arrogant.
But after shaking the thought out of my head, I peered back down to her and helped her out of the car. That could be mulled over later when I wouldn't be sleeping that night. I knew that I would be too busy loathing my very existence and wondering why I had to be such an ass. Fun times.

Robin: Right.. I wasn't necessarily expecting that, not that I was complaining. It was just that he stole my breath away from me, along with all of the worries that were swarming around my mind. The only thing that my mind was focusing on was breathing and returning the favour with the same level of passion.
The corner of my lips curled as they pressed back against his after I finally registered what was happening. Gently, my hands trailed up his chest, feeling the contours of his body beneath that thin white shirt, a small image flickering through my head of what was hidden underneath it. Though a small part of me wanted to rip the damn thing off, I knew that I had to tame myself. There was always time for that...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Molly:
I uncurled myself and looked up, there was the objects of my thoughts, reaching his hand out to me with a tired look in his eyes.
I was tempted to push it away, my mind knew that his touch would cause my resolve to crumble and my body to melt. I looked into his eyes for a moment, unable to hide the conflict that raged inside me and bit my lip, insecure and weak.
My stupid body, now that was a differed matter, no matter how much my head and heart screamed it simply did what it remembered, too scared to do anything else but instinctual movements, one of those movements was to take his hand.
So I did.
Now you might recall that whole soliloquy of how weak I was, how I would probably forgive him and end up hating myself after letting my body take over and do what it may. That simple touch, normal in many circumstances, caused a domino effect through my body and once again my head and heart were struggling to keep up.
His hand.
Something I knew well, I remembered how it used to brush through my hair and caress my cheek but new found knowledge made me think I knew much less of it than I had previously thought.
How many hands had this hand shook to confirm dark deals?
How many times had this hand signed it's owners name into conniving contracts?
I took it anyway.
That lead me to crawl out of the car and almost fall out, clinging to that very hand for balance as my other hand had some how found it's way onto his shoulder leaving us very close.
My breath caught in my throat.
Those eyes.
That nose.
Those lips.
For each memory in which I remember fondly a new question arose, one that twisted my thoughts and stabbed at what I thought was, tearing everything down.
My head was in ruins and my heart in ashes.
The ashes still held a silly puddle of hope in it's dry depths, one that quivered with each breath. I craved for the ignorance I held before, one that made me stupid but happy, the bliss of being in love and hope flooding my body was a perfect mixture that kept me going, this new combination made me sick.
One of mistrust and hurt, the two feelings tangoed throughout my tired body, stepping through the puddle of hope and splashing it around weakly while turning and dipping and dancing.
I was confused to say the least.
I looked at him, my brow furrowed and eyes vulnerable.
Then my wretched, stupid, self kissed him desperately, clinging to him and wishing the whole thing was a dream. Kissing him in such a way so I didn't have to breathe because with each breath I would find a new hurt on my persons.
I kissed him to forget.

Johnny:
My body shivered at her hands, they taunted me through the material of my shirt and my lips let her know that.
I was insistent, though hesitant knowing that the longer I kissed her the more I wanted her and the more I wanted her the less likely she'd be going home.
Deep down the gentleman in me knew that was wrong, she was a good girl who had school the next morning but as I went up to the me that was acting now, well, that me was just in need of her time and body and love.
My hands trailed up and down her back, the only restraint I held was not to travel any further, no matter how much I wanted to.
I had to break the kiss before it got out of hand but the longer I was in contact with her the less able I was to bring myself to do it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Fergie: I couldn't hold the kiss for long despite my dratted want for her. I couldn't do that, not when she was in the state that she was in. I might have been a liar, a cheat, a sell-out but I would never take advantage of her. She was weak in all ways possible. She wasn't the usual Molly. This one was tired, vulnerable, longing for the normal world that she once knew. I had to try and give that to her. I had to try and beat down all emotions that I held for her and focus on getting her to rest and not beside me in bed. 
Instead, I held her hand, offering her a smile. In a couple of days time she'd return to that old Molly-self, I knew it. Then we could go back to being as normal as possible, to how we started to the year out as. But until then, I had to keep everything else on lock-down with a 24 hour surveillance to make sure that it doesn't break out. I had to get her back up to the apartment like a good boyfriend should...
I should have also enjoyed those last moments with her as they would surely be our last together.
"Let's get you upstairs," I nodded at her, "then we'll get you in the bath and into a nice warm bed..."
And so I began to half-carry her to the door, into the elevator and up to the apartment, refusing my body from touching her any more than was needed to safely take her to where she would stay for the next little while at least, and only glancing at her to make sure that she was fine. And as we got to the slightly ajar door, I carried her in, the smell of my favourite bath salts filling the air already. I knew that I could have counted on Jeffrey to help me out for, standing there with a handful of towels in his arms, he stood.
"The bath is ready for you, Miss Molly," he nodded.
And after another look to her, I couldn't help but frown slightly. I know that I had said it before I would say it again. That was definitely not how I imagined the wondrous return of Molly to occur in the slightest.

Robin: A small moan escaped from me by his touch, my senses beginning to build within me. The strength in his kiss, it was enough to drive me a little madder, a little more needy for his continued touch...but closer to me. Those hands trailed further up his chest, up his shoulders, along his neck to cup his face, my thumb gently stroking the side of his face.
A small part of my mind screamed at me, yelling at me that I shouldn't have gotten that far already, that I had to get home, that I had to sleep in my own bed, not his, no matter how much I wanted to. That part of me, the rational part, was something that always spoke out whenever I was about to do something, something that I knew was probably wrong. I hardly ever listened to the wretched thing though I probably should have done. But was I going to then? But was it too late? He was only male. It was common knowledge that once it got to a certain point it was near enough inpossible to look back. I didn't know.
Gently, I prised my lips away from his, leaving them hovering barely millimetres away and instantly I regretted the move. I swallowed, catching up with my breathing to peer up to him, questioning what we should have done with one simple glance up to him. I knew that he was thinking the same as me, I could almost feel his thoughts behind his kiss, that he had been harbouring something up behind the Johnny that I had met in that bloody debutante ball thing. I knew that version of him was still there, though a little more hidden than usual, that I could check for his approval before my own. In all honesty, I wanted to stay, I wanted to show to him all that I felt, all of the emotion that had been built up in my heart for so long. I wanted him but...was that night to be the night?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

Molly:
I stumbled forward to the bathroom, were these emotions mine? Was this desire, this fire, really mine? It felt real and yet it also felt like it didn't belong to me, was it Robin? Was it me?
Shit.
I didn't know, everything was too hard to think about.
I stripped my shirt off while still in the hallway and began to untie the knot in my pants. I had my back to both of the men so it didn't really matter, I was too tired for shame.
I grimaced with realization that Fergie hadn't seen my new wounds, I had nice claw marks down my back as a suvineer from trying to get some basilisk blood. Lilith had been watching for safety but could have cared less when I got swiped, she just tutted on how I wasn't strong enough and that was that.
I glanced over my shoulder at them and bit my lip, now he knew.
With a shrug I walked down the hallway a bit more, my shirt in my arms.
With the knot undone the pants fell to around my ankles leaving me in my polka-dot underwear and my long hair to cover everything up, I lifted a leg and grabbed my pants and hurried forward.
I had a bath waiting.
Once in the bathroom I stripped fully and slid into the sinfully hot water, my eyes were closed and soon I drifted off, the pleasure astounding.
It was about a hundred times better than some lukewarm rain water in a large barrel and that was sure.

Johnny:
I looked at her, a silent conversation passing between us.
One of want and responsibilities.
I stepped back and glanced away, I wanted our first time to be perfect, not some quick and desperate making of love in my shitty apartment. I wanted it somewhere with roses and music and stars and smiles.
This wasn't it.
I looked back her face and caressed her cheek, I planted a soft kiss on her cheek and looked at the door and back at her.
"We have school tomorrow and it's getting late. Want me to drive you home?" I murmured, my voice a bit husky but still soft.
I was still a gentleman.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 am

Fergie: Though both Jeffrey and I tried to look away from the stripping Molly, I couldn't help but notice something. Well, it was pretty damn unmissable, to be fair. That huge slash down her back, hardly healing properly. It was a wonder how it hadn't gotten infected...or poisoned.
"Jeffrey, could you go get some pyjamas from the store. Make sure that they're half decent. I'm sure that you can work out Molly's size just by a glance, eh?"
With a simple nod, the house elf walked away, passing the towels to me. He must have caught sight of it and realised what I was up to for, just before he left, he pulled the book that I was going to need from off of the shelf and placed it on the side of the display unit just before the door. Silently sneaking into the bathroom, I put down the towels and got out of there before she could realise... I was pretty sure that she was sleeping. She looked pretty damn tired when I saw her. Thinking about it now I didn't know whether she could have fought Lilith without dying. The deal was definitely the right choice to make.
But as I snatched up the book from the side, I jolted into the kitchen and sighed. There were a list of things that I needed and I had no idea where half of the things were... Maybe telling Jeffrey to go shopping was a bad idea, after all.
But after, say, a good five to ten minutes, I managed to pick everything that I needed and was pouring and tipping all sorts of things into a bowl, stirring it occasionally. I just hoped that this little thing would have done the trick.
But with a sigh, I decanted the majority of the milky mint green liquid into a glass bottle, putting it up on the shelf to use later. The little dribble that was left in the bottom of the bowl, however, I put in a hot chocolate that I prepared for her, complete with marshmallows, a scraping of chocolate and whipped cream, everything that she would need. I carried it into the bathroom, making sure not to spill a drop. I just hoped that she wouldn't realise that it wasn't one hundred percent hot chocolate... Maybe she would think that I was drugging her?... Well, technically I was but with a natural remedy that actually worked.
"Molly, I made you some cocoa..." I murmured gently, putting it on the side of the tub, glad that the bubbles were covering her modesty, "I hope that you enjoy it."
And with a small smile to myself, I closed the door behind me and went to watch some TV. Sure, I would occasionally check up on her to make sure that she wasn't drowning but...she needed time alone.

Robin: It seemed that it wasn't. Partially, I was glad. That meant that I wouldn't have had a shouting contest with my mom the next day about where I was... That, and she would have known what we did... Not a nice thought.
"Yeah... If you wouldn't mind," I nodded, attempting a smile.
My head was still spinning, just slightly. It all kind of happened quite quickly, first the news, then the starting then the stopping. But that moment was nice...
And with a sigh, I glanced over my shoulder to the pile of papers and hardback leather-bound books, the dark texts scattered across the desk. I knew that I couldn't have taken them home. They were much safer at Johnny's where my mom couldn't accidentally find them. Last time that she went into my room whilst I was in there she caught me reading some traditions about elves, namely about the type of elves that Johnny was. I had no idea how I managed to get away with her not realising and blowing my cover, but I did.
"Is it alright if I leave these here?" I asked, picking up my helmet from the side, "then next time I come over I can have another look..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 am

Molly:
The warm chocolate soothed my bones and when the water grew cold I got up and out. I wrapped a towel around my middle and exited the bathroom, my wet feet slapping against the floor as I dragged them tiredly to where I heard noise.
I stumbled down the hall and cleared my throat, almost laughing at the funny noise I made.
Why did everything seem so silly?
Why was my head so clouded?
Why..
What was I thinking again.
"I.. What...wwant.." I slurred before wobbling dangerously.
I caught myself with a step but my legs gave out from under me and my vision blurred.
Why was everything spinning?
Why did I feel so warm?
My cold wet hair sent shivers through my body and I realized I had barely moved from the bathroom.
My eyes were heavy ad my body felt something was wrong.
What?
I could barely process it until my eyes were closed and my consciousness was drifting further away.

(Time skip?)

Johnny:
I nodded and ran a hand through my hair, feeling a little more that warm.
I opened the door and smiled at her, grabbing my helmet and jacket.
Once outside I thanked the cold air, it calmed my beating heart and raging love fever. I locked my door and we walked in silence to our bikes, mine in slightly better condition than hers, okay a lot better but who's counting?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 am

Fergie: Huh?
Slipping off of the sofa and away from the late night television, I frowned as I saw Molly on the floor, half dead. It did say that the potion could have side effects of drowsiness... Maybe I put a little bit too much in? Oops.
But with a murmur of the little added strength spell that I just looked up, it was rather easy to pick her up. Anyway, I was sure that she would be fine. The potion was something that I always used to heal wounds quickly, it was just that maybe because she was incredibly tired in the first place that that just knocked her for six.
Looking to Jeffrey who was already on watch in case something like that happened, muttered a little spell, one that evaporated all of the water that was on her skin and in the towel. And after she was fully dried, with a snap of his fingers and in a blink of an eye, the towel was off and the pyjamas were on.
Where would I have been without magic? I'll tell you. Clueless.
Slipping her into the bed, I couldn't help but smirk. She looked so sweet when she was semi-unconscious. So, after planting a small kiss upon her brow, both the house elf and I exited the master bedroom and shut the door behind us.
Well, that was the easy part. What was to come the next morning... I didn't want to think about it.

Robin: As we got outside, I slipped on my helmet and sighed. Yet another journey fills with wishful thinking and hopes that I wouldn't break down at the side of the road...again. Rusty, the old trusty scooter... Ah, you know everything about it. It's old and falling apart and covered in rust. That was about it. But when it cowered next to the beast that was Johnny's bike... Let's say that I wished that we could have traded. Sure, I was still saving up for a new one but... Let's just say that other distractions get in the way.
But as we finally pulled up onto the drive of my house, I could finally say that my head was back to normal. Sure, a little something was still stirring inside of me but it was beginning to die down...slowly but surely. Slipping off of Rusty, I flipped my hair out of the helmet, shaking it out in hope to both rid myself of helmet hair and look similar to all of those motorcycle-riding stereotypical leather-wearing models that are in the movies... I probably just looked like a shaggy dog.
"Thanks for driving me home," I smirked, tucking the helmet under my arm, "and...everything else."
Waiting for him to take off of helmet, I planted a kiss on his lips. Hey, I was still pretty much yearning for the dratted things. It was just fortunate that I remembered that we were in public with a near-certain chance of my mother looking through the window at the two of us otherwise... Well, I didn't know. But I was pretty sure that we would find out soon enough. Now we both knew that we wanted one another, it had just turned into a waiting game.

Yeah, sure. We could either go next day/s when Molly has regained her strength and can finally rip the poo out of Fergie and meet up with Robin whilst meanwhile Robin has researched about her father more and has uncovered a load about him...or we could go to, like, the day before the wedding so that we could include a bit of Olly and Lila who are kind of out of anything to do until then...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 pm

(I think the morning might be interesting- perhaps late afternoon- that might be better considering how tired she was and being drugged....we can post a quicky little thing and then jump to the wedding- how bout it? You wanna start it??)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I agree completely. With pleasure Smile

Fergie: "Half five... How long could she possibly sleep for?"
Letting out a small sigh, I began to push around the food, unable really to eat. Sure, I was worried about her. I couldn't do anything in case she needed my help, in case she woke up. Of course, I had been forced to stay home, waiting for her to pop her head out of the bedroom door, probably fuming with rage to what I had done to her. Did I regret it? Only every second with every bone in my body. It was probably one of the silliest things that I had ever done...
Leaving Neverland came top of that list.
"She'll wake soon," Jeffrey murmured, "As I told you before, she was both emotionally and physically drained, plus the potion's side effects... Its just a matter if patience."
And as he stifled a laugh, I shook my head at him, glaring ever so slightly. He knew that I had none. I was even worse than a kid on Christmas Eve that was being taunted by the presents under the tree.
But as I stuffed in a spoonful of beef stroganoff into my mouth, I continued to stare at that door, hoping that she would roll out soon. I was planning on sleeping that night.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Molly:
I blinked at the ceiling, it wasn't mine and it wasn't Lilith's.
Who's was it?
I sat up and grimaced, my body ached all over and my throat was raw. I glanced at my attire with a frown, it was a wrinkled pajama set that was striped with blue, a fancy 'F' embroidered on the chest pocket. Upon further inspection I concluded I only had my striped panties as undergarments, another frown.
What had happened?
F...
F..
Fergie.
It came back to me like a smack on the face and I sat there, not quite stunned but pretty frozen, frozen in rage?
Frozen in shock?
I didn't know which one but they woke up my tired and sore limbs and forced them to move from underneath the covers of the bed.
His bed.
I shuddered.
Was everything I knew a lie?
Honestly I was too confused to be angry.
I thought of his face and how it looked so honest as he lied to me, nope, I was angry. I stormed out of his bedroom and down the hall, well stumbled angrily, looking for him furiously. Sparks danced on my fingertips when I saw him eating placidly at the table, Jeffery emotionless as usual.
"How are you? Planning to lie to me again?" I spat.
I managed to stiffly make it to the table with him stunned before planting a solid punch to his face. I winced as my fist made contact, a shock passing between us, his face was pretty hard.
I had never punched anyone before, not really, sure I had done playful punches and the like but never with the intent to harm someone. Not until today.
I hated to admit it but it did make me feel a little better, though a twinge of guilt played along the edges of my fury.
I watched him fall back out of his chair and I lunged at him, straddling his waist and throwing another punch.
I stopped after three, panting and staring at his now bloody face, tears had begun to stream down my cheeks.
"How...How could you...? I trusted you.. I loved you... You...why?" I whimpered.
I stood, awkwardly and looked at Jeffery, my lower lip quivering and eyes big and watery.
"Y..You knew?" I asked weakly, though I knew the answer.
He did.
He was Fergie's trusted manservent, he would know every step of Fergie's plan.
I hugged myself, wincing a bit from the pain, and cried.
In the middle of the living room.
"All... I... ever wanted... during those cold nights.. was for you to hold me and tell me it was going to be okay.. that you were going to save me.. but.. turns out you were the one who got me in there.." I choked out a strangled laugh, tears making it hard to breathe.
I looked at Fergie, hurt.
"Did you ever love me? Really? Or did you just think I was some easy catch, something to play with until you were satisfied?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 am

Fergie: Ah, so no good evening?
"Holy shi--"
Thwack.
And I was on the floor, my face hurting like mad, with her standing near to where I was once sitting, her fist balled up tight. Though I was often picked on and bullied throughout my years growing up, I had never been punched in the face...though I probably deserved it a lot sooner... But that girl punched hard. It was surprising for a girl her size.
And then she was on me again, my face screaming in agony as she continued to beat me up...by a girl. By the end I was cowering, trying to cover my beautiful face but it was no use. She continued to pound at my pour features... My poor, poor face.
But throughout the whole thing, Jeffrey just watched, and when he was asked his questions, he stood, refusing to answer by just walking to the cupboard. There, he took out the potion and poured out a thimble-sized equivalent. He didn't feel as though he should have answered. This wasn't his fight.
"Molly..."
I could only murmur weakly, my lip busted and swelling, my face as crimson as the blood which began to trickle down my cheek. But I hoped that my sparkling azure eyes showed my honesty. It was hard to speak...but it needed to be said.
"You know I never meant it to have been you. You know that. It was just unlucky that the person I did pick was the only one who could have repelled it... And I know that I'm an ass for picking Robin. I can't say anything about that, hun. You know I love you and I always will. This wasn't an infatuation that started when I became pretty. This has lasted since we started middle school together. Don't ever think that it was. I screwed up big time and I know that you won't forgive me but..."
I trailed off, unable to finish my sentence. The slight grain of guilt that had been planted within me quickly grew, multiplying the magnitude with each passing moment I saw her face, her tears, her fist. I didn't want it to have ended like that.
But, I let out a sigh, closing my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was about to say.
"If it means all that much to you... I'll go back to the way I was before, ugly, the way that I am on the inside now. Y'see, the spell was that it reversed it; took my inner beauty and stuck it on the outside. It was the only way at which it would work. If you want me to be the nice guy but ugly as sin... I'll do that for you."
And as Jeffrey sighed, I opened my eyes up to her again, pleading through my stare. I just hoped that she wouldn't kill me...though she had the right to.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

I wiped at my face and tried to stop hiccuping, I was a mess.
I pushed myself off of him and fell to the floor, pulling my sore knees to my chest and hugging them.
I looked up at him.
Did he really mean that?
Did he love me?
Was it a mistake?
I wiped at my face and looked into his bloody face.
He'd go back to his normal face again?
Was it his normal face.
I bit my lip and took a few breaths, trying to calm myself.
I was being a child, I was overreacting, though my inside angry child told me to hit him more and that I was being entirely rational, my inner adult told me to think this out. I pushed out that emotional hormonal bitch and went straight to the detached thinker. I looked at Fergie. Would I really prefer him back to... normal?
The strange thing was that he didn't shimmer, things that were under spells or things like that would shimmer in my eye's view, a perk of knocking at Lilith's door. He was pretty just before I knocked the door so I didn't get to see him with my new eyes. I squinted my eyes.
Still no shimmer.
My breathing had returned to normal by then, though his face was still bleeding. I winced.
I couldn't believe I had done that.
He did kind of deserve it though, but violence was never the answer.
I brought my hand timidly to his face and touched it gently, a frown on my face. I let the magic take over again, it always seemed to heighten everything.
Well, he may have had this coming, but I needn't have punched him so hard.
"..i... I am sorry.. I...don't... I don't think you can go back.." I murmured.
I pulled him up and into a hug, my body shaking a bit.
I was not ready for any of this information, it just wasn't processing right.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:58 am

Fergie: My cheek stung as she touched it despite her being as gentle as she could. I didn't need a mirror to know that she had beaten me up good and proper. In fact, as Jeffrey passed me the shot glass of the healing potion, his wincing face was enough to make me sigh. It was that bad. Brilliant.
"Don't...apologize," I murmured, looking down to the mixture then to her, "I deserved it... I probably deserved worse than that to be far."
Letting out a weak chuckle, I downed the vile concoction and quickly began to splutter. The wounds should have healed quickly. Generally, the sooner the injury occurs, the less time it takes to work. That was why I was worried about Molly's wounds. I didn't know how effective it would have been. But as I held her I did try not to touch her back, just in case it was sore for any reason at all.
"Oh, by the way, this is a healing potion. I put some in your cocoa last night so that it would heal your back. I don't know how well it worked but..." I sighed, readying myself for what I was about to say once again, "But I can't go back?... Really?"
I didn't know. I didn't care when I first had it done. I thought that I was pretty and that was it. All I had to do was gently nudge Robin towards the shoppe and she would become Lilith's apprentice and out of the way for good. Job's a good one.
"Well... If you want I could still ask Lilith. We could always make a new spell to make me ugly again."
Looking down to her, I could feel my face beginning to numb. That was a good sign that it was working. Though I was pretty sure that it was going to be harder to speak properly after a few more minutes and that I was going to have a lie down quite soon after that. But for then, I just stood there, hugging her to my chest, something that I never thought I would do ever again after she found out what I did.
I was certainly one lucky fellow.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 am

Molly:
I pushed myself away from his warm chest, no matter how much I wanted to just curl up against him. I stumbled over to the kitchen and grabbed a dish cloth, wetting it in the sink. I wobbled back and fell to my knees beside him, the cold cloth in my hand. I brought it gently up to his face and began to gingerly wipe away the blood and the mess I made.
"Sorry... And... Yeah.. I usually see a shimmer with magic..you have no shimmer.. I... It's okay.. I.. Just... I am overwhelmed right now.." I murmured.
I was still in his pjs... I looked to Fergie's face and bit my lip.
I needed something strong.
I needed a protector, that's what my body craved right now.
With one last soft dab to his face I dropped the cloth and brought my face to his, a slow but deep kiss passing from my lips to his.
I didn't forgive him, not yet, but my body needed something solid, something familiar.
Yes.
I was using him, but I didn't think he'd mind.
I'd find Robin and talk to her later, after my mind could sort itself out and figure out what was my own emotion and what was just heightened hormones from the magic.
It was funny, how much magic was connected to science, how the brain connected with the flippancy that was magic.
I tended to ponder that when I was alone.
I didn't want to be alone any more though.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 am

Fergie: Nodding along to what she had said, I quickly realised that she needed more time to think, to regather her thoughts and mind...alone. The mental and physical transition back to the normal world must have been hard for her to handle, despite obviously being one tough customer. She was probably completely used to the life which Lilith had given her, stuffed full with rules, tasks and mystical creatures...
It was a shame that dear Sally couldn't have come with me to my new place but there was a sign with "NO PETS ALLOWED" pinned to the front of the building, and that really annoyed me. She could have stayed in her guinea pig form and lived in the spare bedroom. It was doubtful that she would have fitted into the place in her real form.
But as she kissed me, I was unsure of what to do... Well, my mind was. It was wondering, because of the fact that she was tired and obviously making bad decisions which she would regret later (eg. with my face_, that maybe that counted as taking advantage of her? It was unfortunate that my body (and something else...) had made up its mind in a blink of an eye.
So, I kissed her back, my craving for her touch beating down my common sense and decency. I had to comfort her, though, that was the problem. She needed someone to have hold her. I tried to keep myself away but...it was proving too difficult for me. I was only male.
"It's...understandable," I murmured, gently raking myself away from her lips, "And shimmers, you say? Hmm... Well, I don't know about that, then."
I wasn't under the influence of magic? Of course I was! I didn't naturally become this stunning, did I? And she touched Lilith's knockers, didn't she? But... I didn't know. I was just a simple Lost Boy, sidekicks to the well-known and well-loved Peter Pan...who I promised to visit and have completely forgotten about.
Ah, balls.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Molly:
His mind was ticking, she could feel it, as each cog turned and each wheel clicked, she felt his conflict, similar to her own. His lips were pulled away and she paused her breathing starting to grow heavy, he chose now to talk?
To think?
Of all the other times he could have done it, which could have probably improved their current situation, he chooses now?
"No shimmers equal no magic. My eyes don't lie.... you're just something different..." I murmured, bringing my lips closer again.
My arms found their way around him and I pressed, I pressed my luck, though I knew he had too much guilt to refuse me, I pressed against him. Both actions causing my spine to tingle and me to forget the dull throb that was acquainted with all of my limbs.
I let my lips leave his and let them travel to his neck to kiss the sweet spot just under his chin.
I had almost forgotten about Jefferey in the heat of the moment, the only notion that he was there was a door slamming shut as he left.
Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
"Make it go away..." I murmured.
All of it.
The thoughts, the doubts, the pain.
I wanted it to just go away for a while, let it be replaced with anything, though right now that distraction was pretty obvious.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Fergie: I didn't know what to do. Sure, my want for her was pretty damn strong but... She wasn't thinking right. What if it all shot up back in my face? What about if, in the morning after she'd fully realised what had happened, she punches me in the face again? And of course, her words and actions only lured that lust out a little more, making my body twitch with anticipation, that burning feeling beginning to ignite within me, the beginnings of the fire starting to spark up. My body was quickly overtaking my mind and common sense, and it was winning.
And if I was truly something different... Well, we could figure that out later. I had something else to focus on. If she wanted me to do her that favour... It was only rude not to oblige.
"With pleasure."
My hands raised up from where they once were, limply flopping by my sides, and then snatching onto her hips and waist with a little force. They brought her a little closer, holding her to me, letting me feel those curves beneath those paper thin pyjamas. The only problem was that, thanks to the potion, that numbing sensation was starting to take a hold of my face, momentarily limiting everything that I felt around my cheek and mouth... But she seemed to be doing a fine job...and the side effects would burn out pretty quickly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 pm

(Time skip? To the next day?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah sure... You want to start it?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Molly:
I opened my eyes with a slight smile at the warm around me, the sound of another breathing.
Safe.
It was only minutes after when my brain began to function.
I slipped out of Fergie's arms and blushed at my nakedness and the realization that I didn't have any clothes to wear. I tip toed to his closet and rummaged for the smallest things I could find, nabbing a pair of his boxers while I was at it.
I crept silently out of his room wearing a pair of his baggy shorts and a hoodie that made me look ridiculous. I hurried to the front door and left, my goal being Robin's house.
I bit my lip and pulled my hood farther over my head and tried to ignore the funny looks I got as I passed them by.
Within twenty minutes I was hesitating at her door, tears threatening to spill.
What could I say to her?
My hand dropped on the door and knocked.
Too late now.
My mouth was dry and my heart hurt.
"Hey.. Robby.." I murmured.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Robin: The door? That early in the morning?
Letting out a grumble, I removed Marcus from off of my face and onto the floor, uncaring if I woke up the idiotic thing up. He had a whole room to himself, pretty much yet he still chose to sleep on me and block my airways? It seemed so.
Lobbing on my dressing gown to cover up my giant shirt and panties combo, I tiredly trudged down the stairs, wondering who the hell that could have been that early. Johnny was probably asleep, the post was already on the floor by the door, Angie was asleep and Mom wasn't going to be returning from work until the early evening...
So who was it?
But as I pulled open the door, not bothering to check through the peep hole... Let's just say that I thought that I was still dreaming. It couldn't have been Molly standing there, could it? She was trapped until we all freed her...but it was her...
"Moley?"
Putting out a hand, I gently touched her arm, making sure that it wasn't a cruel trick of the mind. But as I felt the hoodie's material beneath my skin, realisation hit me.
It was Molly!
Without a moment's hesitation, I threw my arms around her, hugging her tighter than I had ever done before. Sure, she shouldn't have been there but I wasn't complaining. And though she smelt sweaty and a lot like Fergie (don't ask), it was definitely her. Most definitely my best friend.
And though I was usually the strong type of person who hardly ever showed their weaker emotions, I did begin to well up inside of me, mixing up an array of emotions inside of me. It was impossible to say what I felt. It was all too much. I was literally shaking.
But as I pulled away, I moved out of the way and pointed through and down the hall, "Get your ass inside. I'm making you pancakes."
And that was an order.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next