Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am

Molly:
I hugged him close and turned my head to Robin.
It was like she didn't see me.
It hurt.
The reasonable me noted that it was probably for the best, if we saw each other we'd just end up in a teary stare down. Neither of us would be for the better.
My hands were clutching his shirt tightly as I tried to control myself, knowing he was right. My tears wouldn't do anything, I had to be productive with my emotions.
I closed my eyes tightly and took a step back with a breath. I wasn't gonna have a break down. I was gonna act like this never happened. Nothing happened.
Then the woman with Olly came my way.

Lila:
I smiled cautiously at the couple, "Hey... are you okay?" I asked.
The girl sniffled and nodded, Molly I think, a forced smile on her lips. I glanced back at Olly, who was having a rather heated conversation with the guy in a helmet, with a stranded look. What was I supposed to say to them?
I wasn't a good conversationalist, unless it was about water polo or stuffy insignificant things. I was less of a comforter than a chatty Cathy, this situation left me searching for an excuse to leave.
"Well... that's good... I'm gonna.. just go.."
Molly nodded in response and I offered the two a little salute wave as I awkwardly made my way to Olly.

Johnny:
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Damn.
As her brother left me I was left with a confused and worried Robin, this was not good. I've been told that I looked pretty scary when I was angry but Olly rivaled me in that, I was pretty intimidated.
Of course he was completely right.
I should have told her.
I never really thought I'd fall for her, it was surprising.
I never had the chance.
Robin's panic attack brought me back into the present.
"Okay... Breathe.. It's okay... I.. I have something to tell you... But we're gonna go somewhere a bit more private.. kay? You okay with that? You're breathing right? Good girl... C'mon.." I murmured softly and as soothing as I could.
It might as well been now.
She'd be okay with that right?
She wouldn't get pissed that I was pretty much a runaway... right?
Yeah..
Right.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:35 am

Fergie: And as she turned around, I couldn't help but raise a brow. That was a little weird, but due to the fact that she was in earshot I wasn't going to laugh. Instead, I let out a small sigh and took a hold of Molly's hand again and kissed the top of it.
"So, are we better now?" I murmured, turning back to Molly, "Come on. The bus is just pulling into the stop."
And with that, I began to lead her back over to where the bus was waiting. Yeah, it was a tactical maneuver to get her separated from Robin. Out of sight, out of mind. So that she would stop fretting over her. But I didn't need to remind my girlfriend that they would be back together given time. I knew the pair of them, they always had things work out in the end, even if they come out with a few cuts and grazes. They just had to be patient.

Olly: I frowned to myself as I heard Johnny trying to calm my little sister, knowing that it was me who caused that. I didn't want that to happen. I just wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to be lying to her. I didn't want her to get hurt...again.
But as soon as I saw Lila walking back towards me, I tried to smile though it was blatantly forced. Add that to the whole hand-clenching and the flared nostrils, I knew that I wasn't going to kid her into thinking that I was alright with the whole thing.
"Four minutes to eight," I murmured to her, "Best get there now..."
And as I took a hold of her hand as gently as I could and without crushing it, I gave a small sigh. Almost instantly, my nerves were beginning to calm. I didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the whole marriage thing... But whatever it was, I was glad that it was there. It made me feel a little less inclined to punch the next person which I saw, which was a good thing bearing in mind that I was about to have a proper conversation with my dad for the first time in twelve years.
Shit.

Robin: Breathe in...and out.
In...and out.
In...and out.
I gave a small nod to him as my nerves back to settle down again, just enough so that I wasn't having a panic. Well, it was impossible to fully wipe them away due to the situation. He had something to tell me. And judging by the lack of spark in his eye, I wa doubting that he wasn't going to be good news.
"O-okay," I murmured quietly, taking a hold of his hand, "And before you say anything, just trust me."
Taking a hold of his hand, I shuffled up to the closest door that I could see, the one that belonged to the old fabric shop, the one that was newly shut down, and took a grip of the handle. I quickly shut my eyes and imagined a place where we could have been alone, a place where there was a door to get there. I guessed that his apartment was the best place to go... Or maybe not. I had another idea.
Pulling open the door, I led him through and swiftly shut it behind him, making sure that the portal to where we were was closed. But I couldn't help but smirk as my eyes adjusted to the new change of light.
It seemed to have worked, though.
We were standing on the brink of the hill, overlooking the city below.
It where I was with my aunt and Olly. We went up there when Mom was still in hospital with Angie on a walk, just to get us out of the house so that we weren't just sitting around in house, waiting for her to turn up. Plus we were driving our dad up the wall...
But that was also the same day when he left. We returned home to an empty house that night. We thought that he went to go see Mom but...he wasn't there. He was gone. Just like that.
Letting out a small sigh, I turned back to him, "So, what have you been keeping from me?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Molly:
I let him pull me away and I stumbled a few times before getting the hang of walking. Yes. I had forgot how to walk.
Once in the bus I leaned on him for support again, feeling rather emotionally tired and burnt out.
"Thanks.." I murmured to him quietly.
I tried to ignore the drug addict who seemed to be staring rather intently at us and the woman who seemed to have forgotten to put on pants as her shirt could barely go past her upper thighs.
I really hoped that she had a good reason.
I sighed and watched the buildings go by, silently impressed that Fergie seemed a bit more comfortable with the aspect of public travel.

Lila:
I raised an eyebrow to Olly, he seemed to be imitating Chucky or a smiling hippo by his facial expression. I had to assume his smile was forced.
He kind of had a problem of trying to hard while smiling, it always ended a bit differently than what he was going for.
I ignored it though, it was easy enough to tell that he really wasn't okay.
I decided not to push it.
There were probably too many things contributing to it, it'd be worse if he thought I was worried.
"Okay..." I replied.
I let my thumb caress his hand as he held mine tightly, not enough to be painful but enough to notice.
"Let's get this over and done with... then we can go home..."

Johnny:
So the sudden in through one door and out in a place I've never been to before shouldn't have been a surprise to me.
I had been brought up in a world of magic, so my head was unfazed.
My stomach... well that was a different matter.
It decided that holding the contents of my lunch and dinner was too much of a struggle when I was just appearing places.
So I stumbled off a few feet and vomited.
I had had a couple more shining moments, I'm sure.
After my stomach decided that there was nothing left, after a few dry heaves, I slowly stood up and faced Robin.
"..Lets... sit down...." I forced, swallowing air to try and calm my traitorous organs.
After another few moments or breathing I was able to talk again, though I had also decided that I disliked door traveling a lot.
"So.. I did tell you that I had moved here out of my own choice and you do know that I'm living alone and supporting myself, right? Well.. I never really told you the reason.. I mean, you're my reason to stay... but not exactly my reason to leave... You know my tattoos... well they're not presented to every common elf... I'm.. more of a.. monk, you could say. That'd be the closest thing you could compare me to in your culture." I paused to gauge her reaction and then continued on, a bit too green in the gills to turn my head and look at her.
"I.. sort of.. ran away, to get away from my life back there... So I could live like a human...yeah.." I added quickly.
Yeah.
I was smooth.
Like an undeveloped road.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:39 pm

I keep on meaning to say this but I keep on forgetting. I like the door in your avatar. It's open Razz

Fergie: I didn't say a word as we sat on the bus, waiting for it to get close to where I lived. Well, I didn't know how far the closest bus stop was to my place. It was only after having a quick search on the internet that I found out there was one not too far away from it. Awesome.
But as she leant onto my shoulder, I gave a small sigh, putting my head on top of hers as a human pillow. I took her hands and held them in mine, cupping them between them to try and keep the heat in. Well, it was starting to get a bit cold. Also it gave me something else to focus on rather than the flesh of that woman of the night lookalike and the spaced out man near the front. I could have had a staring contest with the guy but...I would have rather lived that night.
And even though I wasn't going to say it right there to her, I had already made up my mind that maybe public transport wasn't so bad...but only if you didn't travel alone. With a partner, its fine. You have someone to talk to, to concentrate on, to have your back in case you get mugged and so on. When you're alone however... I thought that it was safer walking.

Olly: "Agreed."
And just like that we made our way down the alley, my eyes constantly looking around for any signs which led to this mysterious little shop. From what I could tell, though, that place was going to be the only store open on that road. Everything else looked like a rundown fairytale plaza. It was kind of depressing to see it, the peeling red paint, the rotting signs, the smashed windows... It helped keep my mind off of Robin for a little while at least.
But then, as we turned around the corner, I caught sight of him, the man who abandoned our family without a word. The one who I had wanted to get my hands on for so long... Maybe the fact that I was annoyed didn't help my anger but...
"Good evening, Oliver and Lila. I wasn't sure if you were going to come along too but you know what they say, newlyweds are the happiest of couples."
And as he gave a small chuckle, we walked a little closer. My eyes stayed pinned on my father though, unable to shift from his sights. It was weird. He looked pretty much exactly as how we last saw him all of those years ago. Sure, his hair had gotten a bit longer, but nothing too drastic.
But as I continued to frown, I stopped the two of us a few metres in front of the man. He almost raised a brow at that, at our distance away from him. Well, what was he to expect? Did he think that I was going to envelope him in my arms? That I was going to be happy as a bunny when I saw him and forget about all of the past misdeeds?
No.
Basically.
"What did you want to see me for?" I asked plainly, hardly any change of tone to my voice, "What do you want?"
The man frowned at my response. I may have even saw a little twinge of pain at the back of his eyes. It was a good sight.
"To talk to you, Son," he smirked, readjusting his weight to the other foot, "I just thought that I should give you an explanation to my disappearance. You deserve one, more than the other two. You're the only one who remembers me so--"
"Mom remembers you. You didn't give her anything," I interrupted, beginning to scowl, "You haven't even talked to her. Were you even going to?"
But as the man gave a shrug, I frowned even more, "Probably not, Oliver. Humans normally have to go all through the government system to be able to see their kid under strict conditions however... Magical government is a little different to put it simply. Because your mother is human it means that I get all authority over you. In the human realm its the opposite. But the point is that no, these meetings that I'm having with you as well as Robin aren't going to be passed onto your mother. Understood?"
I could have laughed at his words. He made it sound as though it was alright. Well, he was trying to at least. It wasn't working, though.
"And yes, it is in your best interest not to tell her. You saw how she reacted at the wedding when she saw me again," he sighed, flicking back his hair over his shoulders, "However, Oliver I am here, having this meeting with you, for one reason. I just wanted to say hello, to let you know that I am here and planning to stay, for awhile at least. And unlike Robin I shan't be training your powers...unless you would like help controlling them, then of course I would help you happily bu--"
"We said hello. You said your words. I think its best if we call it a night."
My father almost seemed shocked at my interruption. I was sure that if I wasn't so moody from earlier then my temper would have lasted a lot longer than that however...
"Fine," he grumbled, narrowing his eyes on me, "We shall leave it there if you so wish. I know that you're hung up on Robin and her little boyfriend..."
And as he gave a smooth chuckle, I had to remove Lila's hand from mine otherwise I was bound to crush it.
"Yeah, because I actually look out for her. I'm the closest thing that she had to a father figure in her life and at only five years older than her. Look, this conversation is pointless. I suggest that we leave it here."
By the end I was literally speaking through gritted teeth. If I was dared to push another inch then I would have exploded and all of those people in a five metre radius would have been sprinkled with debris from it. It was just a good thing that he could tell that... Well, I expected that I was looking like a cartoon character with the flaring nostrils and steam pouring out of my ears. But he got the message.
"Agreed."
And just like that, in a blink of an eye he was gone.

Robin: I had to blink a couple of times to try and register what he had just said, my mind trying to keep up with the times.
He ran away from his life to live as a human.
He was meant to be an elven "monk".
He left his family.
That was...a lot.
"So...that's why you're hiding from Lila?" I murmured sadly, looking at him continuously, "I-I..."
I didn't know what to say. A mix of emotions were churning in my stomach. Guilt, mostly. Maybe a little bit of sympathy and sadness for him. But I didn't know... It seemed that I was partly to blame for it, to me anyway. He said that I "wasn't exactly" why he left but still...
"So why did you leave then? Are you only staying here because of me? Otherwise would you have moved somewhere else? Are they still looking for you? If they find you are they going to be snatched away with them?"
Then it hit me.
My father must have known that all along.
He just wanted a way for me to comply easily. He was just waiting for it all to unfurl in his lap. Then he could laugh and say that he was right all along about love. Then he could pick me up and marry me off to make some new ties for his precious collection. Or maybe he was right all along? That love didn't last. That it was just a lie the media sold us to increase viewers.
Pretty quickly my breathing started to get quicker as my mind began to lose all grips of reality. And just like that, I suddenly felt myself having another panic attack. I hadn't had one in years and then suddenly it was twice in five minutes?! Call that making up for lost time...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

(LOL.. Thnx... my friend took that pic of me.. and it kinda describes me.. Razz Lol..)

Molly:
I looked up sleepily once we got to the stop near Fergie's house and I pulled him out of the bus, a quick smile to the driver before leaving.
We walked to his house in silence, I think he knew I just needed to work a few things from my mind.
Once we got to his door I gave him a little smile and licked my lips.
"A bubble bath seems nice right about now... or is that just me?"
I asked.
Yeah.
Less I thought about everything the better I was gonna be, I still had about two days until I had to go.
I was gonna live them up.
I was gonna be bad.
I was just gonna try and be normal.

Lila:
I stood there quietly, trying not to butt in or draw attention to myself. I mainly tried to follow the conversation and the emotions without getting lost.
There was a lot of hurt and anger.
For both parties.
And then my hand was freed and I was a bit miffed at his dad too, it might have just been Olly's feelings being pushed onto me by his telepathy. I dunno.
His dad seemed pretty assholeish.
Then his dad was gone and I was left with a fuming Olly and sore feet. Heels were meant for dinners and making a visual impact, not for walking.
I bit my lip.
I had an idea.
"Hey... come with me." I murmured.
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him after me, taking him out of the alley way and into town. I made a few turns and then pulled him into a warehouse looking building. We stopped at the door and I tried the handle, pursing my lips when it didn't open right away, I flashed a grin as I felt along the top of the door frame.
I brought my hand down and waggled a key in his face before opening the door with it. I pulled him inside with another smile, welcoming him into a gym.
"Welcome to my.. hideaway and training center.." I said with a wide gesture to the place.

Johnny:
I grimaced as she started to hyperventilate again.
My arms flew around her and I hugged her to my chest, stroking her hair to try and calm her.
"Breathe.... there's a good girl... yes... So.. To answer you.. Yes, I was avoiding Lila for that reason.. Yes I'm staying for you... I don't know if they're searching for me or not but if they found me they'd take me back for sure.... I stay cause I love you." I explained.
I closed my eyes tightly and tried to think this all out.
If..If her father knew...
I was in some big trouble.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

A stalker? Razz

Fergie: And as we got off of the bus, I could breathe again. It was nice, breathing. I had forgotten it about when I was on there. Well, the whole thing stank of mould, cigarette smoke and old people. It was nice.
But as soon as I heard her little suggestion, I had to raise a brow. Her lip-licking made me think that it was more than just a relaxing bath alone...
"O-okay," I murmured, opening the door up, "I'll run the bath you...do whatever. You know where everything is."
And after pressing a small kiss to her lips, I wandered into the bathroom to start that up. But I did feel a little guilty about leaving her there. She was feeling lonely, depressed, in need for a friend... Well, she wasn't going to get that from Robin, was she? Bless.

Olly: Maybe I wasn't in the best of moods to be messed around, led to places and so on. So as she took a hold of my wrist, I was a little skeptical. But of course, I trusted her so I just let her have her way. I doubted that she was going to do anything which was going to make my mood worse.
If you know what I mean.
And as she took us to a door, I couldn't help but raise my brow a little. What was she planning? I didn't really know what to expect. We went down a dark, dingy alley to get to there. I was thinking that maybe there would be a gang around the corner who were ready to leap out and mug us. Well, apart from the fact that I couldn't hear any thoughts near us that were remotely to do with that.
But as she opened the door, the corners of my lips twitched, almost forming a small smile. She was showing me a gym? In the city? Why?
"What are we doing here?" I questioned, looking back at her, "You want me to spot you?"
But still, despite the joke, I wasn't in the mood to laugh. I just walked further into the space, noting all of the various pieces of equipment from the rowing machines to the treadmills, the punchbags to the...
Wait, punchbags?
"Got any gloves?"

Robin: So if they found him then they were going to take him away? They were going to snatch him away from me and stop us being together? But he was only staying because of me, otherwise would he have moved on to another place? What about thats why he gets discovered? Because of the fact he stayed in one place for too long? To be with me?
I had to stop my mind from working. I was only making myself worse.
But as I literally crawled onto his lap, making myself a little more comfortable as I held on tight to him. I forced my lungs into taking more uniform breaths, aiding my mind to stop it spinning. I draped my arms around the back of his neck, pressing my lips to the edge of his jaw before resting my head into his neck. I didn't want to leave there, his arms. That was the only place where I genuinely felt safe. Everywhere else I thought that there were people staring, watching, judging... Plus it seemed that my father was stalking me like a hawk, ready to pounce on me to "talk"...and I didn't have Molly to confide with.
"What's so bad about it then?" I murmured into his neck as I gently peered back up to him, "Being a monk?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes.

Molly:
I slowly made my way to his kitchen after hanging up my coat and rummaged through his fridge, a bit disappointed that he only had left overs and a few condiments.
Then I found the once packet of Yogurt to go, the little yogurt tubes brought back so many memories from middle school I just had to have one. Plus they were the only edible thing in his fridge that was up to my standards, which wasn't really high considering I used to eat leftover Japanese food out of Robin's fridge without knowing the date they got it.
I had gotten food poisoning a few times but it didn't do much to stop me.
I was hungry all the time.
Not my fault.
So with the yogurt tube in hand I sauntered to his room, he taking his time to prepare a bath, and laid on his bed. I did find it both cute and creepy that he had a picture of me on his bedside table but I took it as endearing.
I also chose to ignore the small stack of x-rated magazines in the corner, though they brought a dark grin to my lips.
A little black mail potential there.
I paused in my consumption of the yogurt for a moment to just lie back and close my eyes, relaxing my brain for a moment or two.
It had been a pretty tiring day.
This was what I needed.
Though a chat with my best friend would have been nice.
I felt our soft connection and sighed, she was too far away to really transfer any emotions.
I didn't mind, it'd only make me feel lonely.

Lila:
I nodded at his question, glad he caught on quick.
I kicked off my heels and skipped over to a large container, one that seemed to be overflowing with random equipment. After a moment or two of being elbow deep in the container I pulled out a set of gloves and tossed them his way.
I pulled my hair back with one of my ever present elastics and made my way to the closest punching bag.
I braced the back and looked up at him.
"Go for it."
We all needed our outlets, I found mine in beating the crap out of dummies and I figured that it might help him too. I could be wrong.
I just wanted to help.
It seemed like he was keen on it, though his face showed very little emotion other than clenched teeth and fisted hands.

Johnny:
I smiled as she cuddled into my arms and let my body shield her from the outside world, I grimaced a little, my mouth still tasting a bit bad after letting my lunch run free.
"I.. I got no freedom, normally I'd be okay with that.. I never ran away before. Us.. Us monks get two months of being out in the world before we have to go back to the monastery to recite our rites of passage. I.. just never came back from my two months.. we're sent out to explore the world and what not.. We still get to get married and stuff, that's how many of the kids get into the place.. but I just couldn't go back to that, I had a lot of pressure on me.. You're dad doesn't know my real position in the monastery other than the fact that I'm a runaway... if he even knows that.. which I bet he does..I'm.. I'm kinda the next head...yeah.." I trailed off, feeling a little weird to finally tell someone this.
One of the other issues was that the monks were given a wife from the... nunnery, well what humans could perceive as a nunnery but just the female equivalent of us.
I ran a hand down her arm softly, caressing it in what I hoped was a comforting way as I waited nervously for her response.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Fair enough then...

Fergie: Bubble bath? Check.
Just sitting there, watching the old roll top bath filling up, taking in the vanilla perfume of the bubbles and candles which lined the sides of the room, it made me feel relaxed almost right away. I wasn't even in the bath and my nerves were already soothed. I didn't really want to leave the room but, of course, I was forced to due to the fact that Molly was waiting for it.
So with a small sigh, I rose to my feet and poked my head around the door, figuring that she would have been lying on the couch and watching TV but no... No Molly.
"Bath's ready," I called out, looking around, "Molly?"
And as I stepped out of the bathroom, I noted that my once-closed bedroom door was slightly ajar. So, with a small grin on my face, I strode up to the door and stuck my head around it. For a moment, I didn't say anything. Instead, I just stood there, watching as she squeezed out the remnants of the yogurt from the tube.
It was nice to know that she was making herself at home then.
But as I gave a small sigh, I wandered in and took a seat at the edge of the bed, peering up her body to her face. Yeah, she looked a little glum, probably suffering withdrawal symptoms when she hadn't been with Robin for such a long time. I wouldn't know how that felt. I never really had any friends before... It must have been nice though.
But then again, Molly was all that I needed.
"Y'know, I could just take this bath if you want," I smirked, putting a hand gently on her leg, "It's very relaxing and bubbly and scented with my best soaps and suds."
And honestly, I wasn't joking.

Olly: As I caught the gloves when she threw them and watched as she skipped over to the punch bag, I couldn't help but break into a small smirk, just a small one that was barely noticeable, but one that was there all the same. It seemed that my new wife was multiplying her magnitude of the amount of amazingness which she was made up of. I doubted that a lot of girls would have broken into a gym to let her husband punch some stuff.
But as I walked up to the punch bag and took in a small breath, I couldn't help but feel a little silly. Well, I was going to punch a bag that was being held by Lila...and I had a feeling that one of two things were going to happen.
Either I was I was going to look like a weakling in front of her...
Or I'll accidentally knock her out from my punch.
I had a feeling that the first situation was more likely.
But then again, I did do a little bit of boxing when I was younger, not much, but just enough to remember roughly how to stand and throw a basic punch.
So as my eyes narrowed down on the bag, I quickly began to imagine a face on the bag: my father's. Suddenly, that small smirk was wiped off as I began to balance on the balls of my feet. And before I knew it, my arm was lunging out to punch the bag before being followed by another.
And another.
And another.
So after a couple of moments of throwing punches at the bag and when I was beginning to grow a little more calmer and tired, I gave a small grunt, returning back to my normal, though a little sweaty, self.
"You know they say that you shouldn't punch things to vent your anger. It makes your body used to linking anger with violence... Just FYI," I sighed, throwing the gloves down on the floor, "But thanks for that. I needed it either way."

Robin: I nodded along to what he said, soaking it all in into my tired little brain. I didn't know whether it was the whole door-travelling or whether it was because we had had quite a long, though mostly pretty amazing, day, but I was pretty much ready for going to bed...
Until he admitted the fact that he was meant to be the head of the monk elves. That little tidbit made me snap back into reality, wide awake.
"Really?" I blurted, eyes wide open as I peered up to him, "The head of the monks? That's...wow... I doubt that'll mean that they're just going to let you go though..."
Hell, if the heir to an important position just disappeared then you'd put a search party out for them. You'd want them back safe and sound, not living it up as a human... Well, he said human but it was getting more apparent that I wasn't as human as I was brought up to believe.
"And if Lila sees you then... It's just a bitch that she's my sister in law," I murmured, kind of beginning to wish that they didn't get married in the end, "What about us then? If you go back... What would happen then?"
The more and more I thought about it, the more complex the problem seemed to grow, and the more I chewed my lip, the more violently it continued to bleed. The fact that we could quite easily have been separated lurked around my heart, darkening my mood quite a lot. Well, I doubted that I could have just walked in there...
So that was why Olly was so angry.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Molly:
The hand at my leg and the voice caused me to kick out and scream, not really hearing a voice or seeing a body.
I just knew I hit something.
When I opened my eyes, heart pounding and hands shaking, I let out a gush of air when I saw it was Fergie.
He looked a little startled as he laid on the ground.
I dropped my snack and went to his side, a sea of 'SORRY's coming out of my mouth in a flood as I scrambled over to him.
My hands patted around him until they reached his face, looking for any serious injuries as I did so, and my lips pressed against his roughly.
"Don't sneak up on me like that.... I have reflexes that don't really monitor who it is... I'm so sorry.. did I hurt you?" I sputtered, my eyes wide and searching and my lips kissing his cheeks.
I hugged him tight and continued to apologize, feeling guilty.
It was not really my fault, I mean he had been all super sneaky and scared me, I only reacted. My mother, being a strong believer in feminine independence, made me learn a few self defense fighting styles early on. We practiced by sneaking up on one another and tackling her to the ground, who ever one got a chore from the other.
Reflexes.
I should have told him.
I pulled away after a moment and gave him a sheepish smile.
"Bath?"

Lila:
I braced the bag for him as he hit it, hard.
I was mildly surprised at both his concentration and power, maybe he really did need just a a good way to release all his anger. My arms began to get a little sore themselves as I held the back stiff for him, a workout in it's own.
When he was finished I stepped out from behind the bag and flashed him a smiled and waved off his thanks.
"Anger and violence.. my two favourite and most chaotic things..." I replied, joking.
I stretched out my arms with a sigh and rolled my neck around on my shoulders. With a final little stretch I picked the gloves up and started to put them on.
"My turn.. go on, bag boy.." I said with a grin.
I hadn't been training in quite a long time, due to the wedding and other such frivolous activities. Now it was my turn to play.
Once he had made it to the other side of the bag I started to throw punches, quick but not that powerful at first then slow but with strength after a moment. I paused and took a little step back and started the combos.
A kick punch combo then a triple punch combo.
All until I was panting and couldn't do any more.
I slid to the ground and rested there with a grin on my face, it felt good to let out everything.
"Thanks.." I wheezed.

Johnny:
I ran a hand through my hair, a bit of stress pushing itself on my shoulders and then I grit my teeth.
I wouldn't let them take me back, not without knowing we could and would still be together.
"I don't think she'd tattle... she'd just be surprised.. and it could slip out unintentionally .. I just didn't want to give her that secret to bear... But I'll work something out. I won't let us get separated.. I love you too much to allow that." I murmured, kissing her hair.
I felt a strange sense of over protectiveness with her, it was probably nothing but old instincts.
I shrugged it off and chose to watch the night sink in deeper into the city.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Fergie: Ow.
So that kids is what happens when you startle Molly. You get thrown to the floor in a daze, wondering what the hell was happening and with a throbbing headache and a flurry of "WTF?!"s running through your mind. Well, it kind of happens quite quickly. The first moment you're sitting there, making sure that everything was okay and generally being a lovely person...then you're being flipped up into the air and down to the fluffy carpet below.
"Its fine," I muttered, beginning to get up, "Don't worry about it. I'll just shout at you next time rather than trying to be gentle."
And anyway, how could I have stayed so mad at her? What with that little sheepish smile. It was like scolding a puppy.
And with that, I grabbed onto the bedstead to help hoist myself off of the floor. Well, my shoulders and pride might have been a bit bruised in the process but I was fine other than that...
"And go ahead. It's done. You know where everything is..."

Olly: As soon as she said that she wanted to go, inside I grimaced slightly. I knew that that was when I was going to be shown up, be the weakling in the relationship. So as I went around to hold the bag, I readied myself to be knocked over head over heels. But it seemed that she was gently letting me in, starting with a few weaker yet really quite quick punches...
And then came the combos.
I literally had to plant my feet down, making sure that I could actually hold the bag for her to hit. Of course, because of the fact that I was damn tired too, it meant that my ability to stand there and take the force was pretty limited. So as she finished throwing her punches, I took my place down next to her, lying down on the floor, completely short of breath.
"Not a problem," I panted, rolling my head back to watch the flickering lights above us, "But don't ask me to spot you now. I'll accidentally drop the weights on your head."
And so with a weak chuckle, I let my eyes lazily shut. I needed a drink.

Robin: And as he finished speaking, I gave a small sigh as he kissed the top of my head. I didn't really know what to say. It was all quite a lot. I just didn't think that such a day would end in such a way, not when it started so wonderfully... But then again, the sunset that was going on in front of us was pretty nice and romantic.
"I love you too," I murmured.
So after pressing a small kiss to the edge of his jaw again, I rested my head back onto his shoulder and watched it slowly fall out of the sky... Well, until I started to get a bit bored of it. Then I kept myself occupied by fiddling with his fingers, linking our hands together as I let out a huge yawn. Yeah, I was pretty tired too. But I didn't mind. Just sitting on his lap, being beside him, his leathery and woody scent filling my senses was enough to keep me awake and contented. And if I was honest, I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I find it funny that Johnny and Robin are the only two who haven't consummated their relationship yet...
I am also extremely tired...
Razz
How are you?

Molly:
I nodded and proceeded to stand up, with his little spheal I stripped off my shirt and dropped my pants and made my way to the bathroom in my undies. I might have swung my hips a little and flashed him a smile, I may have even beckoned for him as I made it to the door.
I was a good girl, so all the above would be debatable.
Plus there was no one else in the apartment to be a witness.
I had made quick work of slipping into the bath with a sigh of pleasure, it being the perfect temperature and just what I needed.
It smelled really good too.
I still felt guilty for kicking him but if he joined me then I'd make up for it, he'd at least be feeling a bit better.

Lila:
I laughed at him tiredly and pushed my sweaty self off the ground and into a standing position, somehow. I stumbled over to the back doors, one with a little stick figure with a skirt on it and leaned against it briefly.
"We might want to wash off the sweat... Considering we have to go home to my mother.. It's easier to explain rain than sweat...C'mon, can't have you wandering around alone now..." I explained, beckoning to him from the door to the change room.

Johnny:
I grimaced as my phone vibrated, ruining our peaceful moment, and I pulled it out only to frown.
It was my reminder to go to sleep.
I tended to forget the time and just keep going, working or studying or whatever, and end up exhausted within a few days. I had learned that helpful reminders were the best thing to keep a life on track, not to sound all preppy and nerdish but it was true.
It was also 2 am.
"Hey.. Robin.. Do you have a curfew? It's a Saturday but... It's also really late.. or perhaps early.. depending on how you view things.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Well they keep on going to then they get interupted. First it was tiredness, then responisiblities, then it was the whole monk thing... But...fourth time's the charm ;D I always thought that they would be the first, though... Eh, its funny how things work out.
And I'm...meh, for want of a better description. I had a bit of a bad day...and I want to never ever hear a person speak French ever ever again ever -.-

Fergie: As she sashayed out of the room, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I didn't know what it was, whether it was the fact that she had a really good butt or because I was still in a bit of a daze but... I knew that I wasn't staying in that room for long knowing the tub was big enough for two.
And she owed me anyway. It was my house... And my shoulders were bruised and painful. I needed a bath to relax.
Yeah, I was giving reasons to get into the bath with my girlfriend. The real reason was just because she was naked.
Anyway, she was teasing me. It wasn't my fault...
So as I leapt up onto my feet and threw my shirt and pants away, I let out a calm breath to try and keep my cool for a little longer. And as I ran my hand through my ginger locks, I poked my head around the door, smirking as she laid there covered up with the bubbles.
"So..." I murmured, coming around the door, "How's the bath?"
I peered down at her, a little annoyed at myself for making the bath that bubbly. I should have lied and said that I hadn't any soapy stuff left so that the water was going to have to be plain and boringly unbubbly. That way I would have had a better view.
If you know what I mean.

Olly: I gave a small grumble.
Moving.
I wasn't up for that.
But then again, I didn't want to disobey her; it went against the vows, didn't it? And also it seemed that her little idea was a lot better than walking into the manor stinking of BO.
"Coming..."
And after pushing myself off of the floor with a grunt, I began to stumble over to her, ignoring the fact that we were going into the ladies' loos rather than the blokes. Well, it wasn't really a bad thing. They were often a whole lot cleaner than the guys'. That was just a fact.
So as I made it up to the door, I gave a quick sigh, holding onto the doorframe to stop myself from slipping up and over. I simply gave her a look to show me where those showers were.
Even so, I was definitely having a bubble bath later that day.

Robin: I didn't know what he meant by that. Late but also early?
But as I reached over to tilt his phone in my direction, I gave a small grimace. It was early morning and I was on a hillside with my boyfriend.
2:00am.
I was meant to have been back four hours before that...
But then again, whether I actually ever did or not was another question.
You see, my mother got home late from work, maybe around eight, nine at the latest if there's heavy traffic and extra filing to do. So by the time she gets home, has a cup of tea, reads my note saying that I was out with friends or whatever... By the time its ten o'clock, she's asleep on the couch. And she's a heavy sleeper and passed that trait onto both Olly and Angie, so, basically, I can turn up at any time that I want to and get away with it without waking them up. All I had to do was, in the morning, lie to her, say that I was in just before ten so that she believes it and actually roll in at half midnight. It was simple.
And if it was easy before then it seemed that with the whole door travelling thing that it was going to be simplier than ever.
"Eh, it doesn't matter," I shrugged, still leaning on him, "My curfew doesn't mean anything to me. It's literally a rule which none of us followed."
And it wasn't just me. Olly got away with it too. Well, apart from the fact that, because I'm the light sleeper, if he came in late he always used to wake me up so in order to get away with it he had to bribe me not to tell. So yeah, I got quite a bit of money, Pokémon cards and chocolate bars from that.
So as I let out a sigh and lifted my head off of his shoulder, my eyes glancing up at his. And as I did, a small little idea formed in my head. That sight where we were was a pretty bad place in my books. First with my dad, then with the monk thing but... I wanted to turn it into something a little better.
And I couldn't wipe a smirk off of my face as it ran through my brain.
"But," I began again, my hand trailing up the front of his chest, "if you need to get back, sleepy head, then I'll take you back to your bike. You can take me back to yours and I'll open the door to my house via there or..."
And with that, I readjusted myself on him. Instead of sitting with my legs draping over him and onto the floor, I made it so that his legs were between mine, facing him to look him directly in the eye. I draped my arms around his neck, inching myself closer to him so that our chests were lightly pressed and our lips almost the same. My eyes fluttered down, studying his mouth, unbelieving of what I was knew I was about to say.
"Or unless you want to stay up all night, in the middle of the nowhere, overlooking the one of the best and most romantic sight in the city, all alone with your girlfriend who has just confessed her love to you."
So after I pressed my lips to his ever so gently, they quickly began to travel down the side of his jaw, the length of his neck, right up to the base of his ear. And as I tucked away the hair that was covering it, I lightly began to nibble his earlobe, my body so far into it that I felt as though I was acting more on emotion rather than reason. I didn't mind though. It felt kind of good to slowly let my colours show, to begin to let myself go. So as I brought my mouth right to his ear, I couldn't help but smirk.
"Choice is yours."
Yeah, if he didn't get what I was going on about then... I didn't want to think. I was way past that. All I wanted right there and then was... Well, it was pretty obvious. We had come so close to it so many times but end up having things get in the way that I wasn't going to let anything stop me then.
Thinking about it then I probably sounded a little desperate.
Aw well. I didn't give a damn. I just hoped that he wasn't going to shut me down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Omg... I know how you feel.. less french more... english and spanish.. but all the same.. Good luck.

Molly:
I grinned as he appeared quite quickly and I pulled myself up from the bubbles slowly, just so he saw a bit but it was mostly covered in bubbles.
"It'd be better if you were here." I answered with a cheesy grin.
Oh yeah.
I was Rom-Com'ing* this thing up.
(* Romantic comedy= Rom-Com)
I let my eyes sweep over him quickly, doing the same as he was me, and licked my lips while waiting for his response. I got impatient very quickly and stood in the bath, crossing my arms over my chest to be a little modest. He was taking too long and the water was getting lukewarm, I liked it hot.
"I'm waiting...."

Lila:
I turned a corner to show him the little stalls, green plastic tarp like things covering each one like a door for modesty. I slipped off my little dress and hung it on the towel rack and made quick work of my undergarments, leaving them nearby.
I let out a little cry once I turned on the water, it being rather chilly, and sighed as soon as it grew warm.
I glanced over my shoulder at Olly and pursed my lips.
"You need any help?" I asked, brushing my fingers through my now wet hair.
He looked pretty stiff... from the work out.

Johnny:
I gulped as she got closer and felt that little fire get lit again, I swear she had to have a lighter on her somewhere. She just got me so hot.
I grimaced inwardly.
When I got a bit nervous I tended to babble.
This was one of those moments.
The Gentleman me, the one who had been brought up with manners and whatnot, told me to stop her for now and then take her back home so you could make love on a bed and civilized about it, not let her get all dirty in the grass. The elfish, turned on me?
He was screaming to take her now.
I was turning towards the desires as she waited for her answer, pressing against me in a very tempting way.
She was asking me to make a decision and I found it a little unfair considering she was encouraging blood flow to leave my brain and go.. somewhere else.
"How is that a choice?" I finally managed, my voice going a bit husky and hoarse.
I quickly brought my lips to hers, my arms wrapping around her and travelling across her body.
I didn't need much persuasion.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Well, I don't know any Spanish. I can count up to ten and order some tapas dishes but that's it Razz And I know what a Rom-Com is XD

Fergie: I couldn’t help but smirk at her. I didn’t know what it was, whether it was because of the extra cheese, the impatience or the fact that she was there butt naked but...
Actually, it was the naked part.
Well I was a guy, wasn’t I?
But as she stood there, it took me a couple of seconds to register what I was doing. Yes, my mind was too busy fixed on her curves and I was left feeling a bit...hot. It was just a shame that I was only wearing my silky boxers at the time.
“Y-yeah,” I stumbled, walking closer to the bath, “Just hold on a second. It hurts when I move.”
And unfortunately I wasn’t even joking. At that point, my back was killing me. I actually genuinely needed that bath. So as I threw my boxers somewhere behind me, casually tossed to the side, I quickly hopped into the bath. And instantly, my muscles were beginning to be soothed, those bruises and knocks oozing out of my system. It was wonderful, if I did say so myself.
So yeah, my girlfriend might have been the new Guardian of the North, her best friend the daughter of one of the most powerful beings on the planet, her boyfriend an elf who could change into a ten foot form whenever he got a little angry but me... I was an orphan who could run an awesome bath.

Olly: Snap. Out. Of. It.
She was my wife. I didn’t have to get all flustered every time that I saw her naked skin. Yes, she was stunningly beautiful, like she had someone constantly airbrushing her skin and making her cover-page-of-a-magazine ready.
So to her little question, I just gave a slight nod, my mouth unable to really formulate any understandable sentences. If I tried to speak, though, it would have just been a jibbering mess of syllables.
But after a few moments of stunned silence, I managed to snap out of my confusion like a Pokémon and began to strip off my clothes, gently placing them on the side for later retrieval. So as I approached the showers again wearing nothing but my boxers, I was left with a predicament.
Which shower should I have taken: the one with Lila in or the one next to it?
Well, I didn’t want to seem like a creep as I get into the same shower as her seeing as it wasn’t necessarily the greatest thing to do however it was pretty steamy – to excuse the pun. However, if I went into the other one and she called me over well... That would just be embarrassing.
So as I placed my boxers down locally, I gave a small sigh.
Oh well. Carpe Diem.
And with that I slid into her shower with a grin on my face. Yeah, I doubted that then I was going to be concentrating on making sure that I got the soap suds out of my hair.

Robin: A small smile managed its way to my lips as he pressed his against mine. Maybe it was the fact he seemed to make his decision so quickly, leaving him hardly any time to think about it, either that or because I could make him do such a thing with just a little gentle persuasion. Needless to say, though it was pretty evil of me, it was oh-so pleasurable.
I let out a small gasp to his touch caused by both his freezing cold hands against the warmth of my body through the pest that clothes were and a new flurry of emotions lighting up within me, starting off in my abdomen and beginning to swell. But as my body began to press against his a little more firmly, my hands began to explore a little. They ran up and through his jet black tresses, the actions still quite gentle as they were only just starting. We still had that whole night to play with.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:54 pm

lols... what bout A rom-com-zom?
Also.. the other chat- the one where we had to pause- we're waiting for you to reply Smile

Molly:
I grinned when he got in and dropped down, making a little position for me between his legs as I had my back lean against his chest. It was nice.
The bath was warm and I cuddled, letting my arms go up and around his neck to pull his head forward gently so I could kiss it.
It was oddly comforting and a turn on to be in a bubble bath with him.
"You want me to give your back a little rub when we get out? I'm apparently really good at massages.." I offered.
I did cause it.
I grimaced a bit from that.

(On a side note.. there seems to be a lot of bath/shower sex in our story so far...)
Lila:
As he joined me I smiled and rubbed a bit of the shampoo I had in my hands into his hair. Sure, that meant I had to reach up to get to his hair and press against him to get close enough to lather it in, but it was totally innocent.
I was just glad he couldn't see my grin as I forced a little concentrated look.
That held until I kissed him.
I pulled away with a grin.
"You might want to rinse."

Johnny:
I shivered at her hands and returned her little stroke with one of my own. I sent it through her hair, a bit too preoccupied with keeping it straight and nice, and gasped into her kiss.
My other hand went to the back of her neck so I could deepen the kiss, feelings and fires driving me a little wild.
Frankly, I was a bit too far gone into passion to be a gentleman anymore.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Zombie Romantic Comedy?
And Beyond the Walls? I swears its Nikki's turn...
And with the whole shower/bath sex, I was thinking that earlier... But at least it keeps it steamy ;D I'm so punny Razz

Fergie: As we quickly kissed, I had mentally began to grimace. Why was she acting so hot? When she was sitting right there between my legs? Sure, when we were at school it was easier to hide...things, but when she was lying on top of it was a lot harder to hide the...thing.
"Well, you caused my pain so yes, I would expect you to," I murmured, pressing my lips gently to hers again, "Otherwise I'll kick you out for the evening, Miss."
And after giving her a weak chuckle, my hands quickly began to work her way down the side of her body, my lips returning to hers as they begged my body to snatch more. Yeah, she was getting damn sexy there.

Olly: I would have loved to have said "the rinsing can wait" then lift her off of her feet to show her all of my passion again but... Well, what I had mentioned earlier with the sensitive skin. If I kept shampoo in for too long then my scalp would get extremely irritated. It wasn't a very nice sight.
"Fine," I muttered sarcastically.
And as I slipped under the shower and threw my head under the gush of water, I gave a small sigh, the warmth of the water enough to make me grin quite wide. Well, the heat was soothing my muscles extremely well. Though it was also true that I was probably going to have to get a massage later, the shower was a good short-term substitute.
But as I turned back to her and picked up the soap, I gave a small smirk, one that probably gave away what my intentions were.
Well, we were in a shower. She needed to wash, right?

Robin: The passion and force behind his lips almost took my breath away, making my mind blur as to what was going on. Honestly, it was the best feeling which I had ever felt, his emotions fueling my own.
So as my hand trailed down from his neck to the front of his chest, I quickly began to wish that I could have just ripped that prim little shirt off of him though I knew that I had to control myself a little more than I was begging to be. Instead, I left myself more than contented with feeling the warmth of his chest beneath the thin cotton as my hips dared to edge a little closer to his, if it was possible. I couldn't really tell properly. My mind was in too much of a daze.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Molly:
I grinned into his lips as I felt a little movement behind me, at that time I thought it'd be okay to squirm my hips around a bit.
I pulled away and pouted a little at his comment.
"You'd kick me out?" I turned around and pressed against his chest, "That'd mean you'd be all alone.. are you sure you want that?" I asked, my voice a little sultry.
I slipped my body against his and straddled him, the pout still on my lips while I tried to hide the naughty grin that threatened to pop up as I moved my hips a bit.
What could I say.. It was a bit slippery.

Lila:
I pursed my lip as I glanced from him to the soap and then back to him. Then I shrugged.
Whatever made him happy, I was too tired to argue anyway.
I lifted my arms and raised an eyebrow.
"Go ahead... Make sure you're thorough. I like to be squeaky clean..." I murmured to him with a grin.
I ran hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face and sighed, we might be getting home a little later than expected.

Johnny:
As her hips came closer to mine I had to pull away to breathe, try to control myself a little. I had to hold myself from bucking my hips up, she was getting me a little wild.
I couldn't hold back anymore.
I rolled us over so I was on top and my hands on either side of her head. I panted for a moment before going down to kiss her desperately.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Fergie: "Hmm..." I murmured, watching her get on top of me, "Maybe not..."
Honestly, I didn't want to say it but I didn't think that she would be able to handle being alone at that point. I witnessed what had happened when she was on her own for fifteen minutes as I ran the bath. She was just lying there, motionless, binge-eating yogurt.
Or maybe it was because I was enjoying what she was doing.
Who knew?
But as my eyes flickered from her face and down her body, my breaths beginning to get a little shaky as I moistened my lips. My hands trailed up the lengths of her thighs, over the curves of her hips and to her lower back, gently ghosting her skin as I watched myself do so.
Yeah, she was a minx.

Olly: ...whatever made him happy...too tired to argue...
Mentally, I frowned slightly, realising that I probably sounded a bit like a creep by my intentions. Eh, that was why she was there. To stop me making an idiot out of myself
"Fine then, no soap," I shrugged, dropping it to the floor, "
And without another word, I stepped forward to seize a hold of her body by her waist. I pressed a small kiss to her lips, pulling away after a few seconds to show her a smile.
"You want to head back now or...?"
Of course we couldn't have been too late. I didn't want to wander in late and all giggly and... Well, it wasn't polite, was it?

Robin: I couldn't help but grin to his sudden burst of passion, my body loving the fact that he had begun to take control, letting his instincts override those little manners which had been ingrained into his mind. Maybe that was what I was wanting most, to peel back those kind little sweet things to find the passionate -possibly the elven part - male that was underneath, the one that I knew could satisfy my hunger.
A hand cupped his face, pouring the same amount of passion out as he was giving me. The other dared to travel further south towards his waist before sneaking up beneath his shirt, needing to see feel the defined muscles that were hidden underneath. Hell, I wanted to rip that shirt off to get it done with sooner.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Molly:
I tilted my head innocently, eyes wide.
"Okay.. Well.. Why don't we make this fun? We can play a game.. Tell me how you feel when I ask you.. Kay? Let's play!" I exclaimed.
A naughty grin stretched my lips wide as I pressed my body to his chest, almost delighted by his shallow breathing.
It meant I was doing something right.
I trailed my lips up his chest to his ear and nibbled it lightly.
"What about now?" I asked.
My other arm wrapped around him and rested in his slightly damp hair, my shoulder below his chin. I was having a little fun.
Games were fun after all.

Lila:
I gasped a little as he kissed me, pleasantly surprised and shook my head.
"You're not going anywhere for a little while Mister..." I mumbled, my hand going to his hair and pulling him back down for another kiss.
After a moment I felt my feet loose purchase on the tiled floor and then I slipped right out of his grasp onto the ground.
It was a bit slippery.
I rubbed my head with a little laugh.
"Ops... It's a little dangerous here..." I giggled.

Johnny:
I kissed her and then let my hands find the hem of her shirt, slowly letting my hands trail under the fabric and feeling up her warm skin. I pulled away to push the shirt over her chest and brought my lips down to taste her.
My lips crossed her stomach and traveled across her ribs to pause at her lacy bra.
A little growl escaped my lips before my hands and mouth attacked.
She was driving me wild.
Her teasing hands.
Her little gasps.
They were mine, for me.
They were the key to my sanity, unlocking me and slowly pulling me apart in a delicious fire.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Fergie: A game? So she was toying with me then?
But to her almost childish burst, I found myself unable to stop her. It would have been cruel, stopping her from having fun.
And it wasn't as if it wasn't a multiplayer level.
So as she trailed her kisses and nibbled on my earlobe, that familiar feeling began to pick up again, one of sensation that rode down my spine as my fingertips continued to trace the edges of her curves and body.
"Pretty good," I murmured, my voice barely audible.

Olly: So, first thing I knew she was kissing back, those little senses tingling in the back of my brain whenever we shared a moment like that...and then nothing. Just a thump.
And even though it was probably not the nicest thing to do, I couldn't help but give a small chuckle to her little slip. Well, it wasn't as if I wasn't the only one doing so.
"Only you, Lila," I smirked, putting my hand out to pick her up, "but are you alright? No damaged body parts?"
Yeah, I was being a little sarcastic, but in a teasing way. Of course I was a little concerned. I doubted that we could have told her parents the real reason why she managed to sprain her wrist if that happened.
Maybe it was a sign to go?
Well, that's what my mind and reason thought. My body however... Well, it wanted to stay just a little longer.

Robin: I had to chew on the inside of my cheek to stop a small moan from escaping from my lips by his touch, his animalistic touch, as he continued to claim my body. I couldn't help but let my back arch slightly into him, my head thrown back as the emotions within me continued to spread and grow, filling me with a sensation which I just wanted to multiply, washing away any doubts which I had stuck in my throat.
I lifted myself off of the ground just slightly, quickly slipping the shirt off and over my head only to toss it carelessly to the side somewhere. It was just so...restricting, and so was my bra. I was burning up despite the freezing cold grass that was stabbing me in the back. I needed that flame put out.
And with my skirt beginning to hitch up my thigh, my hand gripped onto the edge of his shirt and swiftly began to lift it, revealing those sexy tattoos which were inked over his skin, those that almost made me swoon when I first saw them, and I needed to see the rest of it, the rest of it which hide below the pant line.
I needed to feel the rush of his skin against mine.
I needed those emotions swarming through the both us as we shared the perfect moment.
I needed to show him my love for him in the best way possible.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Molly:
I grinned at his response.
"Your turn..." I murmured with a grin.
I sat back, purposefully putting my weight on his lap and squirming my bum around.
"Sorry.. just a little slippery.." I mumbled.
My eyes went a little wide then settled as my lips turned into a naughty grin when in my travels I came in contact with little Fergie.
He was very happy to see me.

Lila:
I pursed my lips and gave him a little unimpressed frown. Yeah. Laugh at the person who fell down.
Haha.
So funny.
The thing that kept me from scowling was the fact that I knew that if the positions were swapped I'd do the same thing. I'd prolly laugh harder though.
"I dunno.. can you make sure I'm not bleeding anywhere?" I asked, beckoning him down to the ground.

Johnny:
Skin.
Freezing hot skin.
My lips couldn't devour enough.
As her hands ghosted against my skin I leaned back and ripped my shirt off with an annoyed growl. The clothing was suffocating.
With that gone my wild hands began to unbuckle my belt as my hungry eyes swallowed up her delicious image in front of me.
Her arms were up, chest quivering with each breath, cheeks red and hair sprawled out across the grass like a halo. I licked my lips.
Her skirt had risen up her thighs and it made me quiver a little too.
I dove back down, abandoning my struggle with the belt and pressed against her while claiming her lips.
I'd let her decide when she was ready.
I may have gone a little wild but I was no monster.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Fergie: I would have much rather she just continued how she was. That was pretty enjoyable. So as she scampered down my body and shooting a small grin to my little buddy, I gave a muffled sigh.
But eh, we took turns.
So by the time she was down by my legs, I pinned her down, my weight pressing her into the edge of the bath and almost spilling the water over and onto the floor. I didn't care though. My lips were already down on the juncture of her neck and starting to travel a little further down to her chest. My hands couldn't keep themselves away from her body, her curves. She was just so sexy.

Olly: I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her. She was quite the tease, wasn't she?
But either way, as I slipped down to the floor next to her, I took a hold of the side of her neck, carefully trailing my hand up to the back of her head, checking for bleeding.
Yeah, I was actually checking. I wasn't actually joking.
"Don't think your head's bleeding," I announced with a small smirk, "so your skull's not cracked. I guess that you'll be fine."
And with a small chuckle, my hand went back down to the back of her neck to direct her back towards my lips. Well, it was cut off so soon. I was going to make sure that she was alright and, well, if she wasn't then making out in the middle of the ladies' shower rooms should have made her improve a bit, right?

Robin: I looked up to him, watching him as he threw his shirt away with that snarl on his face. It almost seemed as if it wasn't him, like he was possessed, that his hidden self was finally breaking free. But still, I knew that it was Johnny. Maybe I was just being stupid about it but...
I didn't know. A flurry of emotions were running throughout me that I didn't know what I was feeling.
Anxiety?
Excitement?
I guessed that it was all the same when it came to that.
But definitely arousal. With those tattoos that I could see wrapped around his body...
Well, that was me gone.
But as he plunged his body back into mine, my hand ran up the back of his neck, through his hair as I gripped onto him. The rush of his skin felt so good, so satisfying. He tasted so good, and like a drug I just wanted more.
Hell, I needed more.
So, after not too long, as I bucked my hips up to grind against him, I gave him the go ahead to let us go further.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Molly:
I let out a gasp and smiled with a sigh, my arms and legs wrapping around him as he kissed me.
His hands made my body heat up, and my breathing grew a little shallower. I couldn't hold myself back when I kissed his temple. He won the game.
I wasn't gonna let him stop playing though.
I arched my back so we were as close as physics would allow without us merging into one being and gasped.
He said I was the one who was magic.
Yet it was he who set my body on fire and turned me into putty.
It was him who could send my mind away and make me desperate, he could make me love him even when I knew I should hate him.
I gasped for air.

Lila:
I kissed back with a grin and draped my leg over his lower back. He didn't need to be a mind reader to know what I wanted.
Even though the mental images I was sending him helped.
With our mouths busy and clothes gone my hands decided to knot themselves in his wet hair.
It was getting steamy.

Johnny:
I had to pause as she bucked, the sensations making it almost painful to be in pants. That was probably what she was going for though.
I gave her a long kiss before pulling back to undo my buckle and then my pants, slowly letting them come down and then pulling down my boxers to match.
Any other day I might have been a little shy or embarrassed even but not with her. Not tonight.
I leaned down once more and pushed her skirt all the way up and hooked my thumbs into the elastic of her panties. I kissed her bare stomach as I pulled them down gingerly, glancing up every few moments to check with her, to make sure it was okay.
With them off I gently kissed up her knee and to her upper thigh then up to her lips so I could look her in the eye.
"Yes?" I panted.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Gosh, three intimate scenes at once. E. L. James, eat your heart out XP

Fergie: A small titter rolled off of the tip of my tongue to her reactions, the sort that made me just a little hotter under the metaphorical collar. My lips continued to explore her neck as she pulled us together tighter than was humanly possible, my mind only focusing on what was right in front of me.. Her skin against mine was just so warm and so encasing. I couldn't help but begin to slowly thrust myself into her, the instinct and want beginning to drive my body a little wilder.
Well, it was what she wanted, wasn't it?
And as her boyfriend I was going to oblige to that no matter how much it pained me to do so.
It was truly a hard life dating the soon-to-be Guardian of the North.

Olly: If my mouth wasn't already doing something then it would have let out a chuckle. I know that they say that newlyweds celebrate their love 24/7 but I didn't actually think that it was true.
But it wasn't as if I was complaining.
So my lips worked away at hers, a hand trailed down the length of her body, right up from her chest, over her hips and down her thigh, helping to guide them away. But instead of immediately copying those little thoughts that she was sending me, the ones that were kindly familiar in my mind, I grazed my lower self against her skin, the inside of her thigh. As I did, a flood of emotions washed over me both from the touch and hopefully from the craving that I was building up within her.
Well, she teased me. I was just getting my sweet revenge.

Robin: I couldn't help but squirm, those sensations beginning to get unbearable from his touch. I threw my head back as he pried down my panties and threw them to the side, shaken gasps escaping from between my lips, all until he found his way back to them, his newly naked form pressing into mine. His skin was like a flame, causing me to burn up right there and then, sending my mind off into euphoria.
But to his words, I didn't even need to think for, as I lifted my lips up to ear, travelling up via his neck and jaw, I pressed myself into his naked form. Behind me, my hand began to search around the back for those pesky hooks to my pesky bra, a sudden need to have it removed washing over me. But as I chewed onto my lip, finally releasing the clasps, I couldn't help but smirk slightly.
"Just take my skirt off and do me," I growled, pressing my lips up to his ear.
I needed it taken away. I needed to feel him fully against me, all of him against me. Anything in the way would have been a waste.
And as I laid back down on the ground, my eyes stuck on his, I ripped off my bra, revealing the skin that was kept hidden for far too long. The sudden breath of wind against my bare skin might have sent a small chill down my spine but I didn't seem to notice it as I planted my hands onto his shoulders, pressing my chest together a little more with a little pout on my lips.
"Make me yours."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 pm

LOLS-She got nothing on us.
We got us some good sexy times.
And I can't believe I just wrote that.
Molly:
I dug my fingers into his back with a cry of pleasure, my lips fumbled around with sounds before I found his name as my brain was jostled about. The bubbles had turned to froth with the sloshing water of the erotic act.
I knew I wasn't gonna forget this.
Not for a long time.
I gripped my legs tighter around his waist as I felt myself slip due to the soapy water of the bath. That resulted in a grunt and a groan from me for I had subsequently pulled his thrusting muscled form deeper into me.
I was just a little confused how the water wasn't bubbling from the heat we were creating.

Lila:
I panted at him, my hands clawing at him desperately, just a bit too desperate for him to enter me.
I knew what he was doing.
He was teasing me.
Like I did to him.
I guess this was his revenge or whatever.
I wasn't really in the right mind to think about it though, with his wandering hands and lips I was not even able to think. My body squirmed and writhed against his, searching for more pleasure, searching for him to end the fire he started in me. I bucked my hips against him, shuddering when they ground against his wet skin.
It wasn't enough.
"Olly..." I growled.

Johnny:
I bit back a moan and nodded, vigorously.
"With extreme pleasure.." I rasped, my voice husky and hoarse.
His hands gripped her skirt and pulled it down quickly, he gently caressed her stomach as he slowly slid his body up hers and positioned himself.
"Ready?" He asked.
With her nod he slowly slid into her, carefully inching inside her while stroking her face. Constantly checking her face with slight worry.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:04 pm

-.-

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next