Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Robin: The door? That early in the morning?
Letting out a grumble, I removed Marcus from off of my face and onto the floor, uncaring if I woke up the idiotic thing up. He had a whole room to himself, pretty much yet he still chose to sleep on me and block my airways? It seemed so.
Lobbing on my dressing gown to cover up my giant shirt and panties combo, I tiredly trudged down the stairs, wondering who the hell that could have been that early. Johnny was probably asleep, the post was already on the floor by the door, Angie was asleep and Mom wasn't going to be returning from work until the early evening...
So who was it?
But as I pulled open the door, not bothering to check through the peep hole... Let's just say that I thought that I was still dreaming. It couldn't have been Molly standing there, could it? She was trapped until we all freed her...but it was her...
"Moley?"
Putting out a hand, I gently touched her arm, making sure that it wasn't a cruel trick of the mind. But as I felt the hoodie's material beneath my skin, realisation hit me.
It was Molly!
Without a moment's hesitation, I threw my arms around her, hugging her tighter than I had ever done before. Sure, she shouldn't have been there but I wasn't complaining. And though she smelt sweaty and a lot like Fergie (don't ask), it was definitely her. Most definitely my best friend.
And though I was usually the strong type of person who hardly ever showed their weaker emotions, I did begin to well up inside of me, mixing up an array of emotions inside of me. It was impossible to say what I felt. It was all too much. I was literally shaking.
But as I pulled away, I moved out of the way and pointed through and down the hall, "Get your ass inside. I'm making you pancakes."
And that was an order.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Molly:
I walked inside numbly and turned to her, watery eyes.
"I missed you... can I use your shower?" I said, I was sure she noticed my strange choice of clothing and was wondering about that.
I grimaced.
"I have so much to tell you." I added.

(Sorry for the short response- I am leaving for a week- btw- so I have to pack... tommorow... :?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Ah, no worries. Remember to have fun Smile Damn that sounds real cheesy...

Robin: "You and me both," I muttered, reeling over all of those past events that had happened to me from Olly's leaving to everything with my dad...
It was stressful, at least without my bestie to talk to every step of the way. Sure, I had my lovely Johnny but...it wasn't quite the same, as much as I loved him. Though we did share that emotional connection, it wasn't the same as the one that I shared with my Molly. Well, he was a man. He wouldn't have been able to sit through everything that I complained about and explained about.
"Of course you can, silly. And then pick out some of your things from my cupboard. I'll make us some breakfast. You can tell me everything then, alright?"
Encasing her in a hug once again, I found it hard to let go of her once again. It was more than nice having her there, actually physically there in my house and not on some street corner to secretly exchange gossip and pretend that everything was normal between us and that we weren't magical in any sort of way. Sure, my own discovery was a little more recent but...still...
"Now scat," I sniffed, letting go of her, "You know where everything is."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am

(Time skip??)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 am

Yeah! We could either do day before wedding where everyone is stressing out and running around, also the Parlour girls could finally meet Lila's half (and Robin and Olly could have a teary reunion, hehe). Or we could simply just go to the day of the wedding and have all of that business there.

Oh, and I just found out that I'm going on holiday to France...again...tonight. It's only for a few days, but hey...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 am

France?
Gosh... you british people are so lucky... just a few hours into france and other various european/scandinavian places... jealousy...

kk
can u start it?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 am

Eh, it depends where you are in the UK. I'm on the south coast and like twenty minutes away from a ferry port and with a three hour trip minimum... I'm just lucky like that. And Scandinavia? Never been there though it sounds nice. France is overrated anyway. They're all heavy smokers and drinkers with terrible attitudes, trust me. All of the kids are little chavs who are so self-obsessed and shallow, the adults are just as worse and the old people... They look at you weirdly. The movies just makes it sound nice... Rather like Britain in general. London is a poo hole. The Olympics just made it sound nice. It's not cultural in any way. But ignore me, you want to chat!

By the by, this is the day before...

Olly: Tomorrow. It would all be over then. No more planning, no more being dragged around from place to place to sample wine or decide whether the napkins should look like swans or sea shells, but most importantly, no more being single. I wouldn't just be engaged by then, I'd be married. I'd have a wife, one who I won...somehow.
But one thing that I was looking forward to was something which I always took for granted. I would actually see Robin, Angie and Mom again for the first time since... It felt like too long. Maybe a month? I didn't know. All of my days were the same since then, pretty much. I gave up on looking at my watch or checkin the calendar. I just went with it and got sucked into the swirling vortex that is wedding planning. Lila was probably as drowned as me. Though she was more used to all of these rituals and manners, people always kicked up a fuss and rallied around the bride. The groom usually just turned up at the right time and wearing the right thing...
I didn't even have a stag do.
Ricky was probably annoyed at that fact...if he even knew that I was getting married. Well, he got an invite...I think.
But as I hovered around the front of the house, waiting for that familiar car an license plate to roll up the drive, I left myself contented with watching all of the maids and butlers hurry along in preparation for the event, carrying things, cleaning things, straightening things... I could never have been a butler, serving some rich brat especially, having to do everything they say... That would be the worst. 
But just as my mins began to drift off into it's own little world again, I saw it, the family car, and began to smile like a mad man. They were there!

Robin: Holy damn, they had a posh place, with towering gates and high hedges and walls surrounding the entire property... Then there was the actual building. It looked like it came straight out of the movies. I suddenly gelt inadequate sitting there in the front seat of the car.
"I think this is it..."
It better had been. Nothing worse than turning up at the wrong mansion. 
But as we all slipped out of the car, I caught sight of a familiar face through the window, one that had been watching us for quite a while, so it seemed. But as I gave him a small wave, adjusting my luggage bag over my shoulder, he quickly moved, probably to go to the open front door.
Meanwhile, as my mom gave the valet her keys rather reluctantly, Angie ran up to me, hugging my waist for some apparent reason. Her big brown eyes searched the place, taking it all in.
"He lives here?"
"Yeah, momentarily he said," I swallowed, sighing at the thought, "and we're staying here now for the weekend."
"That was nice of them," Angie smiled, "I can explore it."
I quickly made a mental note to hold her hand for the next two days. We knew what happened when Angie wandered off; she got herself in a pickle.
"No going off by yourself, Ang. This place is huge. You could easily get lost."
From behind, my mon swung her bag over her shoulder, looking up to the top of the building herself. We all were at that point, standing side by side. And as we all I did, I bet that the same thought ran through all of our minds: Olly had landed himself a rich bird... Or words to that effect.
"Hello."
I knew the voice instantly.
"Olly!" I yelped, legging it up the stairs. 
And with that, I threw my arms around him, hugging him for the first time since he left. Just thinking about it was making me weep. I missed him and I knew that I would the moment that he said he was moving out.
"Oi oi, you're creasing my suit!" he joked, hugging me back, "But damn it's good to see you. How's things been?"
"Crazy," I answered simply, "Let's just say that a few unexpected things have come up..."
And I wasn't lying. He didn't need to know that I, well, we meaning Johnny and I, had found evidence of our dad existing. He could find out later. It would put a dampener on his day, the poor thing. How would you like it if someone tried to upstage your wedding? No one wants that.
"So I've missed a lot then?" he chuckled to himself, "and hey Ang!"
I was kind of forced to move out of the way and our little sister launched herself at him, literally. It was a sweet thing to watch...and I wad a tiddly bit jealous.
"You been up to much? How's our little guy?"
"Not really. I've been helping Robin and her boyfriend with their homework most of the time, that and having a water fight...which he won and you missed," she frowned, "And he's...fine, I guess. He's at Megan's for the next few days."
Nodding along to the information, he quickly put her down and turned his attentions to our mom, putting his arms out to give her a hug. 
"Come here," he called down to the bottom of the steps, "I need mummy's attention and affection."
With a laugh shared between the two of them, she jogged up the stone steps to meet him. 
"My boy's getting married. I don't believe it," she sighed, hugging him tight, "It seems like only yesterday you were sitting in your high chair, refusing to eat your meals."
"Thanks, Mom," he murmured, "Anyway, I'll take you to your rooms. Rob, you don't mind sharing with Angie, do you?"
I doubted that I had a choice in the matter. Anyway, I shouldn't have imposed when they were all busy. It was rude. I was lucky to have even been allowed in the house with what I was wearing. Yeah, I didn't realise that it was going to be that posh so I dressed in my denim shorts, baggy tee and Converse, nothing major.
"It's fine," I nodded.
And with that, so began the tour of what would come to be my sister-in-law's house.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:16 am

(okay thnx- sorry for the delay- I was on a trip )

Lila:
I glanced behind me and grinned, they were too busy to notice. I mounted the banister to the front stairs and let myself slide down, squealing with giggles until I reached then end where I hopped off. I was grinning ear to ear when I turned, to be face to face with Olly's family.
My smile melted into a look of horror as my face paled.
Great.
I was wearing my pajama shorts still and a simple ZZ top fangirl shirt, at least my hair was in a neat braid.
I quickly put on a smile as I sputtered about trying to find words in my embarrassed head. I thrust out my hand, my eyes still a bit wide in the 'deer in the headlights' kind of look.
"Hello... I... uh.. Apologize for my.. uh.. rather.. sudden... inappropriate entrance... I wan't informed we were receiving such important guests at this time, though... I don't really get informed about much these days. Oh... I'm Lila, by the way."
Once I got this over with I would go and slam my head against a wall.
I was an idiot.
A big huge idiot and I've made a fool of myself in front of his family, the few people I actually wanted to impress.
They mattered.
I offered a strangled laugh and glanced back up the stairs and to his family.
The youngest was cute, I had met her and Robin before, but at the moment she, and Robin, looked a bit stunned. Their mother had passed on her genetics to all three of them, the resemblance quite obvious, and the confused look seemed to have been passed on as well.
I hid a grimace at myself and my smile wobbled.

Molly:
I hugged my knees to my chest and stared at Robin's front door.
I had stayed here for the past few days, I couldn't bring myself to go back to Fergie's. Robin and I had spent an entire day talking, discussing and crying.
It was relaxing in the strangest way, to get everything out in the open was a wonderful feeling and a simple little pinkie swear locked all the words back down as if they were never spoken. The wonderful thing was how a little look between me and Robin could be an entire conversation, us being fully informed in everything going on. We had not let a single thing slip, no matter how embarrassing.
Fergie had been trying to see me these last couple of days and Robin had been my strength, telling him wasn't there or getting her sister to tell him we had gone out shopping and whatnot. I didn't know what to tell him, nor did she, though she was in favor of messing his face up a little more.
The verdict was unclear, she was a bit more on the 'dump the bastard and never look back' side and I wavering on the line of 'give him another chance'.
I knew that I'd have to see him eventually.
Today being that eventually.
I also knew that my resolve would fully crumble if I saw him, I would give him another chance by default.
If I did forgive him I'd give him a hard time, a very hard time.
He'd have to work for everything a bit harder than before, a lot harder than before.
That last night.
My weak fumbling for something familiar, that night was one I don't think I could ever forget. I ended up crying myself asleep in his arms and then leaving in the morning.
I didn't really feel too good about it, I felt like a guilty coward, especially since I refused to see him since.
Damn.
I'd have to be a big girl this time.
I bit my lip.
He'd be by soon, like yesterday and the day before.
I'd have to get to the wedding tomorrow too.
Damn.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 am

Yeah you said Razz But no worries, you had to wait two weeks for a reply from me a month ago

Robin: Right... She did something pretty impossible there and then. She made me speechless. That didn't happen. Ever.
"Don't worry, dear. If I was you I'd be doing that every day," my mom chuckled, shaking her hand, "I'm Marian, obviously Olly's mother and I know that you've met Robin and Angie."
As I offered her a simple nod, Angie ran up and wrapped her arms around her, something which could only make me smirk to myself. Yes, usually if Olly brought a girlfriend home Angie would do that, damn she did it to almost every new friend that we brought home, but this time I let her go. She was soon to be family...even though I had only met her once before and I was pretty sure that Mom wouldn't have met her possibly since setting the whole arranged marriage thing up, even if she did then.
Thinking about it, it was weird how all of it had turned out.
"Umm... Lila?" my little sister looked up to her sweetly, "Could you show me where the bathroom is?"
Rolling my eyes, I flicked out my phone, checking it to see if I had gotten any messages at all, either from Johnny or Molly...well, mostly Molly. I didn't want to leave her alone, especially with the whole Fergie thing, who I was even more peed off at than I usually was. And yeah, I was told everything, everything from his little deal with Lilith to how he would have put the spell on me. On me. I had to make sure that I didn't tell Johnny that. I couldn't imagine what he might do... And just in case, I would keep that one under wraps.
Fergie was my -- and Molly's, of course --prey. I wanted his head on a platter or hanging up above my fireplace. Either way, I didn't want the two of them talking again, ever. I knew that if they did then she'd just fall back into his arms and then they'd start all over again. If that was me, not that I'd ever fall for him, I would have kicked him to the curb. Hell, I'd be happy to do it for her free of charge! So yes, leaving her was probably a bad choice but...it was the only one I had.
And just as long as they didn't do anything in the house. I didn't want to be cleaning it up after a "passionate moment" of theirs.
And for a moment, my mind flickered back to the near-miss that I had with Johnny but, in fear that I'd start blushing or get a bit hot under the collar, I shook the thought out. I didn't want anything brewing whilst I was standing there...
Robin, it's up the stairs and then the third door on the left, if you wouldn't mind taking her.
What?
I glanced up to Olly when I heard his voice. But as he gave me a small nod... He must have been a telepath.
That's handy. A handy power. When I can fix things and make things float. Bloody brilliant.
"I'll take her," I sighed, slipping my phone back into the pocket, "I need to go myself."
Almost prising my little sister off of my soon-to-be sister-in-law, I snatched her hand, readjusted my bag and walked up the stairs, away from the little reunion which I was forced to be ripped away from. He owed me, and I didn't know if he heard me, but damn he owed me.
I'll buy you a burger sometime.

Olly: "Sorry about that, Lila. Angie does that to everyone."
She definitely did. She made Ricky too scared to enter the house. He stands around from the corner when we're going down the bar, out of sight. And ever since then... Let's just say that there's a reason why Robin and I generally didn't bring friends home.
"And good morning, you," I smirked.
Gently, I put an arm around her back and kissed her on the cheek, attempting to look a cross between a cute couple and a reassuring partner.
You're not an idiot, I should have told you... But they don't mind. They've put up with Angie for eleven years of eccentric madness. I'm sure that sliding down a banister -- which I now need to do -- isn't a problem.
Glancing back at Mom, I almost frowned to see her pulling that "awww" face, looking between us both. And as she did, I could feel my cheeks reddening ever so slightly.
"Aren't you two sweet?" she cooed, "It's so hard to find that little connection between two people nowadays, trust me. It's like Robin and Johnny. One look..."
I was pretty sure that she meant Molly, but fine. One time, I had walked in on them talking, I don't know what about but it was serious. They barricaded off the living room and took it over for the weekend leaving me unable to watch any TV at all. They only came out to get food and drinks, to use the bathroom and to shoo Angie away, bless her. They can even do it over the dinner table. I watched them. It was worryingly freaky.
"Anyway, how about we get you settled in, then? Then I think a tour is in order."
"Certainly," Mom nodded, "After you."

Fergie: Why wasn't she seeing me? I knew that she was there. I could sense it, mostly in Robin's consistent lying and the fact that I could hear Molly's favourite shows on in the background, ones which I could specifically remember Miss Parlour saying were "a load of rubbish" and "wouldn't be caught dead watching". She couldn’t have been out every time and I doubted that she could have gone without seeing Johnny for so long by how much the two of them keep on going on about one another all of the time. It was so annoying...
But this time, as I rattled on the door, I noticed something. Always, absolutely always, when Robin is in her room, she has her window open without fail however whenever she goes out she has to shut it for obvious reasons. The window was closed. The girl was out...but not with Johnny. I text him a little too often to make sure, but I was sure that Robin forced him into silence... Maybe she told him about what I did? I didn’t know, I doubted it, though. I wouldn’t have been alive still if she did. He threatens to mash me into a pulp when I simply use a little banter about her...but never to her face. If he found out that I attempted to make her into Lilith’s apprentice, well, I would have been well and truly screwed. I would have been dead, no doubt.
So as I swallowed down my worries and clutched the bunch of flowers in my hands – her favourites, if you must know – I ran my hand back through my hair, trying to calm myself. I didn’t need to worry. She couldn’t have killed me in Robin’s house. I’d seen her Mom. Usually, she was a placid and laid back woman but if she got pulled into school for any of Robin’s fiascos then she was a force to be reckoned with. Let’s just say that I was happy with my lovely aging adoptive mother, Ester. But either way, she wouldn’t have allowed any blood spills in her living room.
Hopefully.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Lila:
I smiled at him and rested and hand on his chest, blushing a bit. It was nice to be close for once, especially when I had barely seen him these last few days.
I glanced back to Angie and gave her a friendly wave before turning my attention back to his mother.
"I don't mind, I think it's sweet... I'm an only child so I never really got to have that feeling of a sister.. Anyway, it's wonderful to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you."
Thanks... And I can probably arrange something for banister riding.. I'm just a bit nervous is all... plus I'm still in my Pajamas.. I was in the process of escaping some maids...crap.. they're probably still looking for me.
I casually glanced beside me and held back a sigh of relief when I saw that the coast was clear.
I stepped away from Olly only to take his hand, a tour was in order.
"I'll let him lead, I want to know how well he knows this place.. think of it as a little test." I murmured with a quick grin and wink to him.
I nudged him forward with my barefoot and cast another smile back to his mother.

Molly:
I adjusted Robin's shirt and bit my lip, should I open the door?
I had to face him some time.
At least I was clean and my clothes fit me, it was better than the last time we met. I took a deep breath and walked to her front door, she'd probably be disappointed in me for doing this, she being a strong purveyor of the cold shoulder technique. I open the door slowly and looked up.
It was him.
My heart fluttered.
He had flowers.
My favorite flowers, white orchids.
I melted.
Shit.
I was such a weak little piece of filth.
I kept my composure on the outside though, my face stoic and cold.
"Hey.." I murmured.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Olly: I raised a brow to her little task for me. So, winning a trio of challenges and impressing her mother over a luncheon wasn't enough for her? I had to make an idiot out of myself in front of my mom? Really?
"Hey, calm down, dear. I'm moving," I chuckled, rolling my eyes at her, "Come on, then, Mother. Let's show you around the place."
And don't worry. I'll fight them off if they dare to come near you. I used to do martial arts ages ago, dear.Oh, and you could be wearing a bin bag, I still think that you look beautiful.
Dropping her a small wink, I began the walk, putting a big grin onto my lips both from the cheesy comment which I made and the fact that my little family was with me. I didn't know how Lila did it, being an only child. I would have been bored out of my skull all of the time. At least with my sisters you never had a predictable day. Something was always happening.
"Right, so, as you can see this is the grand and main hall corridor bit. This runs through the majority of the manor and is pretty huge..." I began, putting out my hand as if I was a tour guide, "and on your right is the main sitting area where the chairs are pretty comfortable and to the left here you have the dining hall..."
"Olly, dear, never be a tour guide," she chuckled, "You're better off fixing computers."
And with that lovely little boost of confidence under my belt, we continued on with the tour. And sure, I wasn't that very good at it, mixing up my lefts and rights and cupboards and doors which actually lead into real rooms, but it was good. It let me try and relax, plus we found Robin and Angie so they joined in...though they tried to escape and touched all of the artefacts and relics in their little game. But as we reach their rooms, I let out a sigh, opening the doors to welcome them in.
"Mom, you're in this one," I smirked, opening the door, "You've got a four poster, a delightful view of the garden and an en suite."
Zipping by her, I dipped into the room next door, swinging it open, "And you guys are in here. It's pretty much the same but they're twin beds..."
"I call that one!"
And before I could dodge out of the way of her, she rushed in, throwing herself on one of the beds before I could even gauge a reaction. But unlike the usual fuss that I would have kicked up, I could only grin. You only know what you're missing...
"It's so comfy!" she yelled at me as she threw her arms out, "I need this bed back home!"
"Looks like you're going to have to...prise her off..." Robin trailed off, furrowing her brows mid sentence, "Excuse me."
And as she dove into the room and straight for the en suite, I could help but frown. Sometime had just happened with her...but I could find out later. There was no rush.
"Good! So, I'll let you get unpacked. I'll be back when you need me."
And with that, I took a hold of Lila's hand again and took her out of sight and out of earshot. Letting out a sigh, I looked at her.
"Well... That's the family. What do you think?"

Robin: I knew what she was doing. Don't ask me how I knew, I just did. He was at my front door knocking again, wasn't he? With another bunch of stunningly beautiful flowers... Well, they weren't as nice as the roses which Johnny gave me but they were still pretty. Whipping out my phone quicker than anything, I went straight onto speed dial and rang her phone, praying that she would pick up the phone before she talked to him. But after I just got through, I knew that it was too late. I knew that she was talking to him.
"Pick up or I'll slap you," I growled, sitting on the toilet lid, "Don't make me go back there..."

Fergie: She opened the door. Molly was opening the door. I knew that Robin couldn't have been in! Weeks of practice and watching paid off!... I'll explain later.
"Hey to you," I tried to grin, "These are for you. A step towards an apology."
Passing them to her, I let out a shaky breath, trying to get my mind back in gear and back onto Earth.
"And thanks for actually seeing me this time, Molly," I chuckled, "I know that Robin isn't the happiest of girls with me..."
That was understatement. The first time that I saw her she slapped me across the face and for her stupid cat on me which scratched up my arms and face...and ate the flowers. Hell, the first time I didn't even have a chance to talk. It was straight away a Fergie killing spree. I legged it out of there and thanked common sense that I made enough healing potion to last me all of that time. That cat had claws...and the tabby was fierce too,
"But I really need to apologise...again. I know what I did was wrong and I will do anything in my power to make it up to you. I'll buy you flowers every day, make every day a holiday, go on and on about the things you do and how stunning you are every single day. I love you. You know that. I never meant for this to happen and I wish that I didn't. I lied to you, I betrayed you and I sold you out. And I don't really know where to begin but maybe this is a start..."
And despite all of my want not to, I knew that my eyes were welling up. Out of all of the days, the last few were the hardest because I knew that she was refusing to see me. I knew where she was and she didn't want to be with me. That hurt. All I wanted was to be with her as the couple which I knew we belonged as, together...
Out of the corner of my eye, I ignored the little audience which I had gathered called the Everwood Twins. I was to be feeling that one at school the next day, but did I care?... No. It was Molly. I would have done anything for her.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

(oh noes I'll post when you do- I like a full thing)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Done! Sorry, the family laptop is basically broken so the charger had to be soldered into the charging hole thing. The wire came out and... Yeah, I had to do it on my iPod quickly
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 pm

No problem Smile

Lila:
I smiled throughout his tour, his ramblings and awkward run in with linen cabinets being rather amusing. Rather than commenting I squeezed his hand.
His comment made me blush though and that rosy glow stayed on my cheeks for the entire tour.
Well, it was more of a tomato splatter, but a girl could dream. I managed a little wave to Robin and Angie before being pulled away and out of earshot.
"They're lovely.. I'm quite envious really, that you got to grow up with the bunch. But we'll be related soon enough." I said with a soft smile.
I took a step closer and gave him a little kiss on the lips.
"OH NO YOU DON'T! We have been looking for you everywhere Mistress, you wandered off... to... to see you and master Parlour commencing in such acts before your wedding... it's shameful! We must go at once!" Shouted the nasty old governess as she pulled me away by the waist.
I pulled a face of disgust and embarrassment as the woman hoisted me over her shoulder and proceeded to carry me away.
She was an old Dwarf but that didn't stop her from being strong. Dwarfs were well known for being quick and agile though stocky and strong, not to mention over all very protective, which made them very suitable for acting as nannies or governesses. Thus my mother hired one for me when I was little, this one was new, I had managed to get most of them to quit, she was particularly hellbent to get me into a proper young lady before my wedding.
So far she wasn't doing so well.
I blew Olly a little kiss as I was taken off and resorted to pouting after a few moments.

Molly:
I bit my lip, my cold out self quivering.
My phone vibrated in what I knew was a furious Robin.
She would forgive me if I was weak, he was so sincere, I mean he was close to tears. I glanced down at my phone and up at him.
I let it vibrate as I put it in my pocket and returned my attention to him. She was going to be a bit mad but mostly disappointed.
My eyes grazed over the healing bruises and scratched that hid on his skin. Robin had told me about that meeting, she had made it seem a lot less... painful.
My little dark side told me that he deserved it and shut the door in his face and the rest of me was tempted to obey, my other halves... now that was a whole different situation.
My hands caressed the orchids tenderly and I closed my eyes for a moment, my mask shattering.
With magic your emotions are heightened and sometimes artificially created in a heated moment, thought and constant reflection is needed to keep a young magicker sane. I licked my lips and opened my mouth to speak, the words catching my throat for a moment before being pushed out with a squeak.
"Fergie... I...For..."
My phone started ringing.
Robin.
I set the flowers on the side table and pulled it out of my pocket, I had put it on silent. Damn her.She must have willed it on... I turned for a moment and flipped it open.
"Hello.. Hey.. Yeah... He is.. I know, I know.. but.. He said..I know that, but you know how I.. well that's true.. but.. you know about last time.. and what he said? Yeah ." I said, my hand clutching the phone desperately for strength. Why was I defending him?
I don't know... it seemed like the natural thing to do.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Olly: Yeah, they were going to be. I hadn't even warned her about them then, not properly. I was probably going to have to get out my old internet blog which I used to use as a diary almost when I was younger. I had catalogued all of their little adventures but I hadn't been on it for a few years then. Sure, things had happened since then but... I just got bored with it.
But as soon as I saw Daisy I jumped out of my skin. That old woman scared me though she was probably half of my size. And the way that she could just pick Molly up... It wasn't natural.
But as I caught her kiss and tucked it into my top pocket -- yes, more cheese -- I gave her a small wave as she ducked around the corner. Ah, it was only one more day, though, wasn't it? Then I could spend all of the time in the world with her as my wife.

Robin: "Molly, no! He's bad for you! Do you remember what he did to you? What he said to you? In case you've forgotten he bloody sold you out! I can't leave you alone for a day, can I? Really? It's pathetic, how you're acting. But if you want to go ahead and fall back into his arms, fine, but you know that he'll just do it to you again! He's a bastard through and through!... Yeah... No... I don't care. Molly, I'm saying this because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt again. Think about it. Think about it all before you do or say anything. I'm here if you need me."
I knew that I sounded harsh but it was necessary. If it wasn't for me then she'd only run back into his scummy arms and get hurt again and I'd be trying to build her up again as the best friend should. She needed to get over him. She needed to forget about him. He wasn't good. At all.
Man, I was getting worked up.

Fergie: I knew that it was Robin right away. Just from the look on her face and the way that she was talking...and I could hear her shouting down the other end of the phone. Ah, let her shout. Molly would make the right decision and I knew that. I just didn't want to let her go, not again, not when she was so close to me.
So, as she talked on the phone, I watched her, wondering about what she almost said. Was she going to say that she forgave me? That all of that was over? Well, if she was then I knew that Robin was going to get in the way of that being said again, the cow. She was just jealous. Johnny wasn't as pretty as I was.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Molly:
I bit my lip and took a sharp breath, my heart tearing and tears appearing.
"I.. don't know what to do.." I whispered, tears making my voice thick.
I knew how Robin felt, I could feel it too, but I also knew how I felt with Fergie. It was probably the same as what she felt with Johnny but the fact that Fergie had lied to me made this feeling feel false at times.
Was it just the enhanced emotions due to magic that I had for him?
He was standing there all apologetic and it hurt to look at him without wanting to hug him and say I forgave him. Robin knew that and I was grateful for her to try to help me.
I tried my best to send my feelings to her, trying to get her opinion or even just some understanding, for I didn't even understand.
"What does Angie think?"
Sometimes a disconnected view is what you needed for a full look on a situation, as said by my late journalism teacher. Perhaps her view would clear everything up.
Hopefully.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Robin: Opening the bathroom door, I looked to Angie who was sitting on the bed sorting out all of her clothes on the bed. I swear that she packed half of her wardrobe into her school bag. That thing was like the TARDIS.
But she kind of knew what was happening...kind of. Sure, she didn't know some of the details but she got the gist of it pretty much. She just didn't know that Fergie tried to sell me and instead got Molly roped in instead. Sure, that's an important detail but still...
And after explaining it to her quickly, she thought about it for what seemed like a long time.
"I'd give him another shot," she shrugged, "He didn't mean to do what he did, he was doing it for her which is quite sweet. If it was me... Yeah, I'd try and move on from it."
Wrong answer... Well, in my view at least.
"She agrees with y--"
"But! He'd have to be in my debt, like, a lot! I'd want him buying me things and committing fully. I wouldn't want him to just say it, but show it, y'know?"
By that point I had put her on loud speaker so that I wouldn't have had to relay all of that back to her. But as I sighed, I shook my head slightly at her.
"That's what Angie thinks. Just...don't get yourself hurt, okay?"

Fergie: She was asking Angie? Robin's little sister?
She really didn't know, did she?
So, my fate was suddenly in the hands of a girl who I had never met before, only in passing and in the paper when she pretended to be a cat stuck up a tree... Well, she did get stuck. Robin had to rescue her and went into the paper too as a local hero for a week or two. It was the only good thing that she had done...
But snapping back to where I was, I studied her face carefully, trying to clock over what she looked like... As in studying her body langauge. She was unsure alright but I didn't want to say anything in case...
Well, if everything went tits up.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Molly:
"Yeah.. got it. I will.. You know me.. Love ya.." I hung up and slipped the phone back into my pocket.
I looked up to see him watching me, intently, and I bit my lip.
"I.. Forgive you. BUT. I still believe what you did was wrong.. very wrong.. and you'll have to work hard to regain what you lost.... Last.. that night.. that was.. that is not going to happen again.. not for a long while, not until you've earned my trust again. Got it? Consider yourself whipped but in a more extreme way." I said, my voice getting stronger near the end.
I glared at the twins and got them to skitter off, they were doing no good, though the story that Fergie is now a little whipped doggy would be spreading.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Fergie: I had to blink a couple of time to register what she was telling me. She was forgiving me? Really? I never thought that I would hear those words. Sure, I definitely had some kissing up to do but, for her, I would have wrestled a hydra. 
"I-I-I..." I stammered, unable to speak as a grin came on to my lips, "Every word. Thank you."
Putting my arms out, I tested to see if a hug was allowed. Sure, I was starting pretty much from scratch but... My mind wasn't working properly, I could have told you that. I didn't know what was going through my mind and those tears that were welling... I think one escaped because I could hear the twins giggling still, watching from their window to the little event that was happening done below them. But with a quick hand signal, I showed them where to go.
"Sorry about that," I murmured, watching as they scuttled away, "Anyway, umm... Would it be inappropriate to ask you to chat over lunch? I'll pay of course."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Molly:
I bit my lip and nodded then checked the time on my watch.
"I have... I have to go... Lilith needs me." I murmured, resisting his hug.
I wasn't going to play fall back into arms weakling girl.
I was going to be the strong hard to get but worth it girl, well, I hoped anyway.

(Time skip to the wedding?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Yeah, you want to start it? I'll be back in a bit
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Wait...

Fergie: I nodded, understanding. Of course, that was a little too quick. I needed to try and restrain myself a little better. I suddenly found that "whipped" was going to be a lot harsher than I originally hoped for.
"Okay. I'll...see you around, Molls," I nodded, "Take care... Though if you want a lift...though I expect you don't. Sorry, I'm just... See ya."
And with an annoyed grumble to myself, I turned and walked away. I really needed to stop doing that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Molly:
I hugged myself and closed the door with a sigh, this was going to be a bit harder than I though. Damn.
I did actually need a ride.
I opened the door quickly and opened my mouth to shout, "Actually... about that ride..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Fergie: Huh?
Turning around, I watched as she stood in the doorway, mouth just closing. So, it wasn't just a trick of my mind. She actually was shouting for me? Well, maybe I wasn't as useless as I immediately thought.
"Jeffrey's just down the road. We can drop you off at the top of the alley?" I offered again, "Come on, then."
Waiting at the top of her drive, I tried on a small smile. There was no point in being down about it all. Sure, I was starting from scratch but every couple had to start from somewhere, don't they? We were starting again...
But it was certainly better than nothing.
And just as she shut the door behind her, the car pulled up beside me. I opened the door, watching as the butler rose his head out of the car with a raised brow. But as she drew nearer, his eyes half exploded as he mouthed a handful of cuss words.
I think that showed just how lucky I truly was.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Molly:
I raised an eyebrow and looked down at my attire, was something wrong? It was just a tank top and jeans and a sweater. Nothing wrong with-oh.
"Hey to you Jefferey... If it matters I still think you're cooler than Fergie." I said with a smile.
I bit my lip, did he not like me?
Or was he just surprised?
"By the way... I'm not blind.. I see more than most..." I muttered.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Fergie: I raised a brow to Jeffrey who was looking pretty guilty caught off guard. I loved it when he looked like that but it didn’t happen unfortunately, however as much as I tried to make it occur. He was as cool as a cucumber the majority of the time and pretty much fluster-proof. It was times like then when I wished that I had a camera.
“No, my apologies Miss Molly. I was just surprised that you’re speaking to Master Ferguson after all of that let alone getting into the car with him. You must have a heart of gold,” he tried to grin at her, “And thank you. At least someone else knows that.”
And after shooting me a look which left me pretty confused, he clambered back into the driver’s seat without a word. I just sighed, looking at Molly with a small smile.
“Thanks,” I sarcastically sighed, “Feeding his ego.”
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next