Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Johnny:
I strolled out, paper bag in hand and my hair a mess.
Robin had yet to speak to me.
I had been thinking about her note all day, was it a good note or a bad note?
Did it mean what it said or something different entirely? That's what girls did, wasn't it? Say one thing but mean another and expect us guys to know what they mean. Robin didn't do that though, I mean she hadn't done it yet but it didn't mean she was unable to do it.
Had she done without me knowing it?
Was this a test?
I ran a hand through my hair, mussing it up more, and smiled at her awkwardly as I walked towards her.
She looked shocked and she was staring at her cell phone.
Was it a text from Molly?

Molly:
I glanced around, feeling a bit out of place on the corner of Jamethson and Quadra, the corner between all the nice clothes stores and business buildings.
I said I could meet Fergie here in the letter.
Did he remember?
I was getting stared at, but I expected that.
I looked like a mix between a homeless person and a hippie, though they were pretty similar.
In other words I didn't look good.

Lila:
I was stripped from my previous dress and thrown into another one, a red one this time.All of my other dresses were very girly and demure, a bit annoying for a girl of my age but I didn't care.
This one was different, so different it surprised me, which not many things that my mother did could.
It was a strapless number but it was tight and the fabric hugged my body and ended a bit above my knees, this was a modern adult dress.
It was for my engagement party.
I was thrown around from maid to maid, each adjusting me a bit and passing me along until my lips matched my dress, my eyes were dark, and my long hair curled.
I was given very little time to study myself before I was thrown into a pair of heels and shooed down stairs to help my mother pick the menu.
My head was dizzy.
Her face lit up when she saw me, was that a smile?
"My baby... now a big girl..." She murmured, was that... pride?
She pushed that emotion away quickly and resumed her musing over various menus, calling me in to help after a moment.
What was up?

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Robin: Looking up from my phone, I gave a weak smile to him before reading that text over and over again. I didn't believe it. Olly won against those three other goons? Sure I knew that he was a special boy but not necessarily for the best of reasons... It just seemed a bit quick.
"Hey, sorry, Olly's final little contest thing was today and he's just finished..."
But I was no longer concentrating on that. My brow was raised to his mess of hair on top of his head, the one that looked like he had been playing with all day. I had come to observe that whenever he was in thought, embarrassed or worried he did that, and I was beginning to get the a lot of the latter at that moment.
"But that doesn't matter for the second, I need to speak to you."
As he sat down, I gripped onto his hands, holding them in the centre of the table. I looked up to his eyes, blinking a couple of times to stop myself from bursting into tears right there and then.
"I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly..."
Half of me couldn't believe that I was saying this. Johnny wasn't the sort of guy to cheat, was he? He was a lovely guy; he even went into researching my dad for me! No phoney guy would bother going that far...unless he made it all up.
I shook the thought out of my head as I frowned slightly. Here we go...
"Who's Natalie, your neighbour?"

Fergie: Shit. Shit. Shit.
How the hell could Mr Richards let us out late? And today of all days?! For the last fifteen minutes I was staring at the clock, ready to leap out of my seat but he had to decide that it was today where he would keep us in for a few extra minutes, didn't he?
But at least it wasn't too far away, the meeting place. I probably had a good twenty minutes to spend with Molly at least. And the moment I got to that street corner I saw her.
Well, she kind of stuck out from all of the suits.
Sprinting at a pretty decent pace, I couldn't help but smile as I saw her grin. Even through all of it she kept her smile. That was remarkable...
Or maybe she was just glad to see me.
As soon as I drew near, I pulled her close in an embrace, pressing my lips deeply into hers, ignoring the putrid stench which she had unfortunately picked up.
"Hey," I smirked, pulling away slightly to look into her eyes, "Damn you get more beautiful every day."

Olly: I swallowed as I turned up to my house. Already there was a van parked outside with men wearing those Forest Phoenix feathers in their hats. They must have been waiting for me to turn up even before I had won the race. They were quite happily sitting there indulging theirselves into their flasks of coffee. But as soon as I rolled out of the car, they perked up.
"His majesty's men at your service, Sir. Just tell us what you need and we'll pack it all for you. A bed along with all cupboards and wardrobes space will be provided by his majesty in the room so all we really need to get you are your clothes and personal belongings."
I nodded to them, soaking in the information as well as I could but my mind was still flustered slightly.
"Right," I murmured, "I'll show you to my room and then we can sort it out from there...but first I need a drink."
"Don worry, Sir. Take your time, Sir. You have a drink first and gather your thoughts, Sir. Just remember to call us when you're ready to move the the things into the lorry, Sir."
And with that, the three of them saluted in unison and waddled back to their vehicle, leaving me to sigh. I really needed a cup of tea.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Johnny:
With her hands in mine I felt my heart beat a bit faster, maybe from nerves or maybe just because I loved her, either way I was looking pretty guilty.
When she asked her question I felt my eyes stare at her for a moment, trying to decide if it was joke or not.
When I realized she was serious, due to her studying my features as well, I burst out laughing.
This was what her chat was about?
My elderly neighbor.
I fell over, laughing until my sides hurt, I couldn't believe I had been fretting over this the whole day.
When I could breath again I sat up, a smile on my face and I stroked her confused and slightly annoyed face.
"Robin, Natlie is just my neighbor; my 87 year old neighbor. She has kidney failure and so I cook for her when she's feeling too weak after her treatments." I explained.
I smiled at her and cupped her cheek.

Molly:
I snorted and sniffed my pits.
"I'm pretty sure that's a lie... Sorry about.. well, I had to fetch a skunk for Lilith... it didn't go so well... this is after my monthly shower as well! She finally allowed me to have one rather than me sneaking out like normal.. I missed you." I murmured, my voice softening at the end.
I glanced around, blushing, I felt out of place and I didn't liked to be stared at. I used to enjoy the attention but that's when I knew I looked good, and smelt good. Now I got it because I was a freak.
I smiled defiantly at the passer byers.
"Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
Youll see the sun come shining through, for you "
That song was my motto, Charlie Chaplin knew how to match my feelings well.

Lila:
I brushed my hair behind my ears and bent a bit to read the names better, I had to be careful, this dress was much shorter than what I used to.
"I think this one sounds tasty, if you match it with the creme brulee for dessert then you get a drastic taste difference but it might be an interesting balance." I suggested.
My mother pursed her lips.
"Well, with this entree then we can get a nice contrast as well... good." She said and turned to speak with the chef.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 am

Robin: Okay, before he explained who Natalie was, when he was rolling around on the floor splitting his sides, it was easy to tell that I was pretty annoyed. He was laughing when I was being serious!
But I was crying literally the whole of the night before for that. I thought he was cheating on me but it turns out that he was probably doing one of the sweetest things a guy can do and helping the elderly.
...this had suddenly gotten a little bit awkward. 
"Oh," I breathed, unable to look him in the eyes from guilt, "I, umm..."
And I couldn't even string a sentence together; I just didn't know what to say. At least he wasn't angry, that was a bonus. But I could really feel my cheeks reddening underneath his hand, both from the false accusation and by the fact that, if they weren't before, people were staring at us both. Johnny might have been a graceful dancer but he certainly wasn't so when it comes to laughing; his cheeks were still flustered. 
But with a sigh and a frown on my face, I looked back up at him, staring him in the eyes. He didn't seem to be as bothered about all this as I was at all, but then again he wasn't the one in the wrong.
"Sorry, Angie told me about the conversation on the phone then the texts and the smiling at the messages. How was I to know that it was a gran who was good with technology? I shouldn't have let her get into my head. I should have just trusted you that you wouldn't, but Angie was getting into my head and getting me thinking. It was the whole abandoning thing what with my Dad; none of us can really trust people as well as others," I poured out, my eyes reddening slightly,"And you don't even look angry that I just accused you of such a thing! You're smiling for heaven's sake! You're too bloody sweet, helping an old lady cook and I'm an idiot who should have listened to her head instead of letting her little sister twist her thoughts... I don't deserve you."
I shuffled my head from out of his grip, drifting my gaze from off of him again and onto my fiddling fingers ripping up the crust of my sandwich. I was in such a rush that morning I had accidentally picked up Angie's peanut butter chocolate sauce and cream cheese instead of my crustless ham. It wasn't that bad when you took the crusts off, actually, just a bit of an acquired taste. 
And then my phone buzzed again and I flipped it out. If it was possible, the frown on my lips furrowed further.
Actually I'm moving out now. Turns out that I need to be at the manor whilst wedding plans are going on and the removal men were there when I got back. You don't know where mom keeps all of the spare boxes, do you? xx
I flipped it back down, unable to reply to that, setting the phone down next to me on the table. And as I let out a shaky sigh I knew that I had just lost my usually ferocious appetite, instead I began drumming my nails on the sticky surface.

Fergie: Hey, you know what they say, you can dress a pig in coat and tails but that doesn't mean he isn't a farm animal... Okay, I just made it up, but it was true for that moment there...well, the reverse of it was.
But as she started singing, I had to join in with the harmonies - yes, I sang, deal with it. I was actually half decent, it just wasn't a skill which I wanted to flaunt. I always considered doing it when I was ugly, just to stand up on stage and throw up my middle finger to the world. Now I naturally good attention for all of the right reasons so I still could keep it a secret. 
"Don't worry, I have a cold. I couldn't be able to tell of you'd been rolling in cow dung for the past five hours. And I'm not lying; you just look like what Cinderella during her slavery stages...apart from if it was set in the seventies. I know that really you're a princess."
I gently pressed a kiss on the top of her head, still holding her close, not wanting to let her go. Sure an might have been a bit of a heartless dick but that was only because Molly had stolen it away from me the moment I saw her. Sure I was shallow, pretentious and generally a snobby arse, but Molly, whenever she was there, I felt like a better person.
"And I missed you too. Do you have any idea what I have to face at school? It's hard seeing literally everyone else in couples when I'm standing there on my own, waiting for that next date when we can finally talk. It just makes me realise how much I love you."
My hand spun itself through her golden locks as I stared down into her eyes. I didn't want to let this moment go. She was too beautiful - even if she objects to the fact - to leave behind.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Johnny:
I frowned, her eyes were looking a bit watery and her voice seemed to shake as she spoke. I caused this.
She thought I was cheating on her, I should have told her right away.
"Robin..." I murmured trying to catch her downcast eyes.
When I only got a gruff reply I stood and sat next to her, forcing her to look at me.
"You don't have to explain yourself, I was in the wrong here... I should have let you know about Natalie sooner... Robin.. Don't... I love you, no matter what.." I murmured quietly, a small smile on my face.
I held her hand, squeezing it to make my point.

Molly:
I blushed and took his hand, glancing away.
"Do..do you think I could barrow your shower?" I asked then sniffed myself, "Maybe your bath.. tomato sauce is supposed to work I think.."
I let a tiny grin out and pressed myself to him.
"I have about two hours.... maybe you'd like to join me..." I whispered into his ear, I was on my tip toes but my lips could just reach his ear lobe.
I hoped it was less awkward than it felt for me, which was a bit more awkward than I liked.
Then again, I was one of the most awkward people around so that wasn't saying much.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Robin: Now he was saying it was his fault? Seriously?
But I snatched my hand out of his grip so that I could hold him in a hug, something which I felt I really needed at the time. I burrowed my eyes into his shoulder, knowing that he wouldn't mind his shirt getting a little soggy. And after a couple of moments, I withdrew myself back into my seat, grabbing my phone from beside my lunch.
"I love you too, but...you don't need to be sorry; you didn't do anything wrong and that was my point..." I sighed, throwing my phone from hand to hand as I looked at his eyes, "Also it isn't just that: Olly won that contest for Lila's hand in marriage. He just text me saying so..."
I had to swallow that last bit. It was hard for me to say. He didn't call, he sent a text, figuring that that was the best way to tell his little sister that he was getting married. Not even a phone call.

Fergie: I smirked as she whispered into my ear, barely reaching it. It was adorable how short she was compared to the majority of people. Sure, I wasn't necessarily the tallest guy around but it was still quite a distance for her.
But then I remembered something: I still had class. If I went with her I'd be bunking...the first time ever. But then again she was standing there offering to share a ketchup-filled bath with her...naked.
Talk about saucy.
"Umm..." I trailed, trying to get my thoughts together, "Yeah... Apart from my parents are home and I should be at school at the moment..."
If I went home then Jeffrey would surely get me done in. He cared about my attendance more than you'd think for some strange reason.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Johnny:
I nodded to her and when the news hit my eyes grew wide.
"Oh... wait.... he won?... Oh... this... I.." I tried to make a sentence but the words just didn't seem to form in the right way.
He'd be my tribe cousin.
He'd be part of my race, if he wasn't already we still had yet to figure out who Robin's dad was.
"..That's too bad.." I added, remember it was her brother who neglected to call her.
"Robin, he's probably overwhelmed right now, I mean can you blame him? He just finished an intensive set of tests meant to break you and then he was bombarding with a new schedule and told he had to move out from the home he's lived in his whole life. I think he's just trying to piece it together." I explained, words finally finding a way to my mouth.

Molly:
I looked down and frowned, yeah, that was right.
I sometimes forgot about things like school and parents, it seemed easier because when I did think about them I started to miss them.
I missed school.
I never thought I'd ever think that.
I looked to the side, I was disappointed ,and I wouldn't deny it, but I didn't want to make him feel bad.
"No worries, another time then.... We can just hang for... what.. another ten minutes until you have to get back to school.." I said.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Robin: "I know," I sighed, "I just need to hear it from someone else's mouth rather than my own thoughts... That isn't going to be weird for you, is it? The fact that he's now a part of your tribe and so I kinda would be because of that..."
Olly wasn't the greatest person when it came to change; like any of us, we all hate it, but my brother absolutely loathed it. He also didn't like being in control and, due to the fact that he had no control over who he was marrying, I could only imagine him freaking out.
"But you eat your lunch; I'm not having you starving," I murmured, trying on a grin, "And you can have anything from mine if you want. Angie made some triple chocolate muffins last night...I needed chocolate."
That and she didn't want me eating all of the ice cream. Such a considerate little sister she was.

Fergie: That look of disappointment was enough to make the toughest man feel emotion, and I certainly was feeling pretty guilty. I didn't want to let her down. She had been through so much and I couldn't even get her a shower? Damn I was a shit boyfriend.
"Less than that, probably about five. I'm sorry..." I trailed off, then I got an idea, "Do you know where Washington Avenue is? Its a few streets from here."
From my pocket I produced my set of keys, dangling in the wind. I swiftly took off one of the keys and pressed it onto her palm
"Its my flat, well, soon to be. We're in the midst of redecorating it. The bathroom is all done so you can have your shower and the kitchen's finished with a kettle so you can have a cup of coffee or something like that. I'm sorry that its not much but I've got an exam in class and I really can't miss it."
I pressed a kiss on the top of her head to gauge her reaction to my plan. Workers didn't go in on Wednesdays anyway so she would be fine...hopefully.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 am

Johnny:
I pulled my brown paper bag and smiled.
"I'd love to but... uh... elves and chocolate... they just don't really mix... our senses are heightened and chocolate is a naturally.. stimulating food.. it has a similar affect as alcohol has on non drinkers except you have to add extreme hyper awareness to the mix... it's not fun." He said with a grimace.
Last time he had chocolate was when he was about seven, it wasn't a pretty event, lets just say there is a little zoo about an hour away that banned him from ever going there again.
Apparently you're not allowed to pet the tigers and run with the antelopes.
"Anyway, just give him a bit of time." I added taking a bite of my rather plain ham croissant.

Molly:
I took the keys and slipped them into my pocket, I offered him a soft smile. Sure, it did hurt a bit that I only had about five minutes with him but a relationship is all about compromises.
"Don't fret, I understand, you have obligations that you have to deal with.. I just forget sometimes...Good luck... tell Robin to take a deep breath... I have a feeling she's feeling stressed.. I can't explain it but... it's weird... anyway.. I love you.." I turned quickly before he could see my face and began to hurry off in the direction of where he said his flat was.
I looked up to the sky and took a breath, it was true, I had been feeling weird things and a connection whenever I thought of Robin.
It was strange.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

Robin: I blinked a couple of times whilst what he said was registering itself in my mind. He couldn't have chocolate? It was, like, the best thing in the universe, food wise; Johnny topped that at times.
"How do you live?" I chuckled, taking the muffin out of my paper bag, "But I'll have to remember that... Do you like blueberry?"
It was a good thing that I did regain my appetite as that muffin was blooming gorgeous, but he couldn't have it though... He was really missing out.
"And I would offer you my sandwich but its got chocolate sauce in it...and banana...and peanut butter..."
I must have sounded really unhealthy at that point with literally everything that I had containing chocolate in one way or another. But nobody was listening anymore, they had all slumped back into their meals or had gone off elsewhere in search of something more interesting to do.

Fergie: Wait, what?
"I love you too!" I called after her as she sprinted off, "At least she's going the right way..."
And with a sigh, I watched as she turned around the corner, skipping over a trio of rat-sized dogs and giving the snobby woman a right fright.
And I could only have guessed that the weird sensing that she got with Robin was because they both knocked on the door together. I would have thought that Robin would have get the same or at least a similar thing if she dared to think about Molly. It didn't take a mind reader to realise that she was trying her hardest not to think about her.
I glanced down to my watch, letting out a deep breath as I saw the time. She could have stayed for another two minutes or so; any time with her was precious...but I guessed that I didn't want to run into class all flustered and red-faced. That wouldn't help me with the test. So, with yet another sigh, I turned around and started to stroll back.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Johnny:
I smiled and nodded.
"Those I can eat, I love them.... nature's candy.. I wish I could eat candy though... I've only heard that it's delicious..." I sighed.
I could eat ice cream but it had to be natural and with a very limited amount of manufactured sugar.
I glanced to my watch after another bite of my croissant and sighed.
"We have like three minutes to finish.." I grumbled then proceeded to shove the rest of my lunch into my mouth.
I quickly devoured it and ended it all with a chug of water.
"Ah."

Molly: I was at the door in a matter of minutes, if I felt out of place downtown I felt even more out of place here. Everything was pristine with modern furniture and nice art on the wall. There was plastic on the floor and a few buckets of paint but other than that the whole flat was clean.
I dropped my bag next to the door and placed the keys on the granite kitchen counter.
I stepped quickly to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I might as well do what I came here for.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Robin: So basically he was telling me that he couldn't have sugar at all. Like, none otherwise he goes crazily hyper?...
"How do you live without sugar?" I asked, almost gasping, "and I'll take me time to eat my muffin; Mr. Steins will just have to wait."
But I was always a quick eater. I didn't usually waste time with swallowing half of the time however when I was in public I tended to act a little more lady-like. But just as I finish off my beautifully made muffin, the bell rang right on queue.
"Right then, see you later," I smirked, picking up my bag, "Usual place?"

Fergie: Literally just as I stepped onto the school grounds I heard the faint bell ring. I knew how to time things perfectly but usually I gave myself a little extra time to get to places, just in case y'know? You never know when that car crash is going to happen causing you to lose vital minutes off of your routine. I even had enough time to grab a latte from Starbucks which I was quite happily sipping at. Hey, I needed coffee before the exam.
"And I'm so glad I did have enough time."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Johnny:
I nodded and kissed her cheek.
"Usual place.. can't wait." I smiled and walked off.
I strolled for a while, feeling good, I felt so good that I even decided to walk alongside Fergie.
"Where have you been, bro?" I asked with a smile.
I could take any comments he made and if he said anything that really pissed me off I'd just punch him. When your spirits are up everything seemed easy.

Molly: I cleaned myself off, enjoying the feeling of warm water and the smell of soap. A little spell on the soap helped get the skunk scent off and make me feel as good as new.
I even washed my patchy clothes while I was at it, I didn't think he'd mind me taking his washing machine and drying for a test drive.
Everything seemed to be going better but while waiting in his living room with just a towel on, my clothes still in the washing machine, Fergie's little elf ,friend ,man, person entered.
I grimaced.
"Hey..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Fergie: I may or may not have given out a little squeal as he jumped, no, pounced on me as I was walking along, spilling just a smidgen of my coffee, something which really really peed me off.
"I've been with Molly...? Why are you so interest-- Why are you so happy?"
It was weird. He had a huge monkey-like grin on his face, one that made me want to punch him in the face for being so unnaturally jolly. Maybe it was because of the latte...
"Anyway, what did Robin want with you? By the smile on your face I'd say she's moving to Alaska."
Hell I would have been jumping for joy if I found out that she was. I'd maybe even pack her bags for her to go. The sooner the better.

Jeffrey's brows furrowed as he stood in the doorway of the living room, looking down to Molly with unblinking eyes. He was expecting a burglar, not a his master's girlfriend/Lilith's apprentice when he heard Family Fortunes blaring on the wide screen plasma. To be honest he was glad that it wasn't; he didn't have to open a can of whoop-ass that day.
"Did Master Ferguson let you in?"
Of course he knew the answer. He would do literally anything for her. He was a ridiculous romantic. It was surprising that he didn't make him rush around there to fill the place with rose petals and get a bottle of champagne out.
"It doesn't matter."
And with that, the elf wandered in, taking a seat for himself with a sigh. Until work on the flat was finished he was allowed to stay there, making sure that nothing gets stolen and also to oversee the builders. There was even discussion that when Fergie moved in a week that Jeffrey would be going with him; he overheard the discussions and had been dreading the thought ever since.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Johnny:
I smiled at him, a light punch in the arm for the comment about my girl.
"Remember that little chat we had? My girlfriend is off limits. She just wanted to have a chat and it went well. How was Molly? What did you guys talk about?" I asked, my disposition still bright.
I was gonna see my girlfriend after school and help her study. I was the luckiest guy in the world.
Maybe there was a bit chocolate left on her face when I kissed it.
I wasn't feeling sick but amazing, like I could sprint circles around the school for an hour.

Molly:
I nodded and pulled my towel up a bit.
The little guy seemed a bit forlorn, I frowned, what was wrong? He wasn't such a bad guy, I never really got to know him well though.
"I hope you don't mind... Fergi.. Ferguson said I could... as Lilith's apprentice you don't get many chances for a good shower." I said, trying to start a conversation.
I smiled at him awkwardly, trying my best to feel normal while chatting to an elf while I was in my birthday suit and a towel.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Fergie: I recoiled my arm as he punched it. Though he only thought that it was light, I bruised like a peach.
"Owww!... And we talked about...things... She's at my apartment at the moment taking a shower, unfortunately I couldn't go with her due to exams!..." I grumbled, continuing to rub my arm, "Have you had like a barrel load of coffee or something? You're shaking and you're talking a little...a lot faster than normal."
It was kind of frightening. I kind of expected him to go chasing after the squirrels that you could see running outside through the window. His eyes were also weirdly wide and freaky-looking, much like a Chuckie doll.

The house elf nodded to what she had said, his face as emotionless as it always was.
"Fair enough, Miss Molly. In all honesty I don't mind, this isn't my home, its Master Ferguson so I have no say in the matter."
He could feel her embarrassment from a mile away, silly human emotions as he called them, they were so readable to him. But with a sigh, he sunk a little further into his plushy arm chair, letting the spotless white leather encase him in a pillowy soft tomb.
"Would you like anything, Miss Molly? A cup of coffee? A snack? I'm sure that you'd like something seeing as Lilith's food is rather..." he paused to think up a food, "selective."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Johnny:
I glanced to the trees.
Squirrels.
I shook my head and looked at Fergie.
"Yes..No? Maaaayyybbbee.... I might've had some chocococococcolaaate...I don't remember.. wait.. I don't remember. I MUST HAVE ALZHEIMERS!" I held my face, pulling down a bit in quick terror.
I couldn't have that.
I wasn't old nor was I human.
Could elves get it?
I didn't know.
Should I know?
Breathe.
Breathing is important.

Molly:
I laughed, he had the food part right.
"Thanks but no, I don't want to bother you, I can make it myself anyway. My mom taught me how to cook and she said if I know how to do it then I can make it myself rather than burdening others.. I miss her.." I trailed off, my smile fading a bit.
A few tears threatened to spill, I took a breath and pushed them down. I wasn't stupid nor was I weak and tears were just an excuse to feel sorry for myself, I wouldn't let myself do that.
"I just want to make sure you're okay with it, Fergie can be a bull headed ass sometimes so just let me know." I added.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Fergie: Oh shit. What was I meant to do?
I stopped us both in the middle of the corridor, glad that the majority of people had already gotten to their classes. I just needed to make sure that he wasn't going to go run wild if I let him loose on his own. But I also needed to get to class before the second bell rang or I'd be screwed...
"Okay, Johnny, look at me," I murmured calmly, putting my hands on his shoulders, "Breathe. Take deep breaths in and out. You don't have Alzheimer's as I'm pretty sure you can't get that at your age and also because you're not human. Now, I'm going to take you to the water fountain and I want you to take a nice big drink to try and flush the chocolate out of your system. Then I'm going to deliver you to class where you have to remain calm, okay?"
I had to literally drag him to that fountain to get him to drink. It was crazy how hyper he was. I had to tell Robin about this... She probably kissed him and got the chocolate into his mouth. That meant that she wouldn't be able to have chocolate... I hope that I wouldn't be the one to break that news to her.

The elf sighed as he jumped up onto his feet. Oh he knew about Master Ferguson being a "bull headed ass" but he couldn't say anything about him; he was his family's house elf. It was wrong if he did.
"Under normal circumstances I would have to agree to that, however I'm a house elf. My life is to serve. So, Miss Molly, it isn't a burden; you're Master Ferguson's guest so I must treat you with the same courtesy as I do for him. If you would like something I'm already on my feet."
With that, he walked out of the room, just for a moment and quickly came back with a box of tissues. It was easy to see that she was trying to suppress her emotions that even an idiot could be seen it; it was easy for an elf to. Gently, he rested the box on the arm of the couch, standing to the side to await her orders.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Johnny:
I stood there, vibrating now with water making a lovely puddle on my chest and stared at him.
I swore that if I stared hard enough I could totally see through his skin.
I didn't blink.
Blinking was for amateurs.
I was a mother bleeping elf for Pete's sake.
BLINKING SUCKED.
"I think my heart's gonna explooooooddddeee..." I said clutching my chest.
My eyes bulged out in panic until a loud belch ripped from my mouth.
"Nope, all better.... GO TO CLASSS... I HAVE A STUDY.." I said in a low dramatic voice while gripping onto his shirt.
I turned and skipped away, humming and waving to people as they went by.
WHAT A FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL DAY!
After the seventeenth message telling Robin how much I loved her I began to play on the playground that was on the school grounds.
Our school used to be a middle school and after they converted it they just didn't bother to remove all the play equipment, which meant monkey bar time for me.
Yes.

Molly: I looked at the tissues and back at the elf, a smile of thanks on my face.
"Just give me a sec.." I said, my voice a bit choked as I sucked in the tears that were stinging my eyes.
I left and pulled my clean clothes from the dryer and put them on in the bathroom, when I came back the elf was still there. I made it half way until I collapsed onto the ground sobbing.
I missed everyone so much it hurt to breath.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Fergie: I honestly didn't know what to say. He just grabbed my shirt, belched in my face and was skipping away like a loon. I think he lost it that day, what with the monkey grin, the sodden patch on his shirt.... Well, he was dating Robin so he had to be insane.
Boom.
But with a shrug of my shoulders, I dived into class just in time for the exam. Tell you what though, I did feel sorry for whoever had to clean up that mess.

Robin: I didn't know why I took American History. It was so boring with the teacher droning on about the Civil War and all of that nonsense, scratching it up on the chalkboard as everyone took notes about it.
Well, actually, I did know why.
It was because Mr. Steins was fit.
And by the fact that nearly all of his students were girls you could tell that.
So as he went on about Lincoln and some other guys, I sat that, absentmindlessly doodling in the margin of my book, little stars which I always did whilst day dreaming.
"Umm, Robin..."
I looked up from my masterpiece to Emily, a girl who I wasn't particularly fond and I knew hated me for some reason. She was trying not to grin and was failing quite badly, letting a few snorts out in the process.
"Isn't that Johnny on the top of the slide?"
What?!
I peered out of the window, frantically looking and praying that it wasn't...but it was. He was going down the slide, flailing his arms about like a five year old on sugar...
Sugar.
He kissed me after I had chocolate.
Oh shit.
Immediately, before anyone else could notice, I rose my hand, excusing myself to go to the toilet. Of course instead I had legged it down to the playground to find him on the swing set.
"Johnny?" I called, "What are you doing? Come over here now!"
He was kind of freaking me out by the speed at which he was moving. Half of me was frightened that he would tackle me to the floor for some reason, either that or transform into his ten foot real self...
If that happen we'd be screwed.
But I could fix things. I could get sugar out of his system...could I?
There was only one way to find out.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Johnny: I stopped an inch from her face, grinning.
"Hey there pretty lady... Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I said quickly.
I was shaking.
Everything seemed to be moving so slowly, why was everything so slow?
I crossed my eyes, my nose was really something.
It was on my face.
"Robbbiieeeeee my nose is making me dizzy.." I said, stumbling back a few steps.
I glanced over my shoulder and saw the monkey bars.
I flashed her a grin and sprinted to them, jumping halfway to reach them and swinging once I caught a bar.
I then proceeded to go around the monkey bar circle at breakneck speed, swinging and laughing throughout the process.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Sorry, forgot the Molly/Jeffrey bit. I'm half asleep...

Robin: Okay, this is going to be harder than I originally thought...
And I had probably maybe five minutes before Mr. Stein got suspicious of me, that's even if Emily doesn't rat me out. I swear if she did, even if I wasn't in the mood that I was in, I would have beaten her to a pulp.
"Johnny, get down from there! Come here!" I called at him, trying to use a firm voice, "I need to speak with you seriously..."
I didn't know what was going to get him to stand in front of me, still and unmoving for a good few moments. I was even contemplating seeing if more chocolate would coax him in... I just needed him there.

Jeffrey's brow rose as the girl walked in, tears streaming down her cheeks but as she hit the floor he frowned even more.
This was why he was glad that the Fergusons adopted a boy and not a girl.
"What's the matter, Miss Molly? Why are you crying so much?" he asked, trying his hardest not to sound sarcastic.
He sat down next to her head, peering down at her with mildly concerned eyes. He didn't get human emotions but it was his job to keep them all happy. She was Master Ferguson's girlfriend so he had to be extra careful.
But he also thought that you had to have nerves of steel to date that boy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Johnny:
I sprinted over to her, my brow furrowed and eye twitching.
"Wha...what is it?" I asked.
Did she want to break up with me?
It was that wasn't it?
She had found another guy to date and she was leaving me behind like the others.
I wasn't good enough.
I never was good enough.
I kept my eyes open and wide so I couldn't shed a tear and stared at her.
Twitching.

(np- I kinda feel like johnny right now... though I would pass out after a few minutes...)
Molly:
I wiped the tears from my eyes and pasted on a sad smile.
"I just miss a lot of things... Never mind.. Sorry to worry you.." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes and standing.
I brushed my newly clean clothes out a bit and tied my wet hair back with a bit of string. With a deep breath I pushed the hurt away and stepped into a smile.
"I must seem a bit insane, I apologize for such a bad impression... I have to go back now.. it was lovely chatting with you." She smiled at him and left quickly through the front door, collecting her bag on the way.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Robin: Okay, he didn't look happy about it but at least he was over to where I was. That was half of the battle.
For a moment I watched he fidgeted in his place, the chocolate running around his system. I really had to be more careful next time I had chocolate... Maybe now I had a motive to cut down on it. But after a few seconds, I sighed, going up on my tip toes so that my fingers could reach his temples.
"Breathe," I murmured as I applied a little pressure and shut my eyes, "Slowly."
I didn't know what I did but after a few moments and a dim blue light shining from beneath my fingertips, I staggered backwards, holding my head slightly. Damn it was throbbing. But as I looked up to see how he was, I managed a small grin. No more shaking.

Jeffrey had to hold himself back from agreeing with her. She must have been insane, she agreed to be Lilith's apprentice for goodness's sakes! Nobody in their right mind would do that.
"Bye..." he murmured, watching as she rushed out of the room.
He peeped his head around the corner as she left, taking her bag - and the cheese sandwich and bag of potato chips - with her. That was the least that he could have done, giving her something to eat.
"Now, I do believe that Sex in the City is on."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Johnny:
I held my head and groaned.
"Ugh... what happened.. I feel like I was hit by a car..." I grumbled.
Everything was sore and my head ached.
Robin looked better but not by much.
"Don't you have class? Wait... where is my stuff?... ick.. go on without me.. I have to find my backpack..." He said with a grimace, wandering off.
What the hell had happened?

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....)
(also- time skip?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 am

Robin: "I could say exactly the same thing."
So, that went well. At least my boyfriend now longer wanted to clamber all over the playground. I tell you, that wasn't a pretty sight nor was it easy for me to watch. I just really had to be careful about the chocolate thing.
"I think you left it in the cafeiteria/canteen/mess hall (whatever you call it)!" I shouted after him, "You lovely donut."
And with a shake of my head I stumble back to class before anyone had noticed what had happened. I was really surprised though: I'd thought that Emily at least would have been watching my antics through the window. I guess that Mr. Steins' butt is more interesting than me performin magic on an elf.
What had the world come to, eh?

And yeah, to the engagement celebration?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next