Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

JAsmine: I fallowed them in my danger mode also known as when I change into a tigress without trying. I ran after them snarling at the wolf my orange fur standing on end in some places.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 28 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:57 pm

"B-but" I stutterd as the wolf grew even more annoyed. The wolf then changed back, his bones breaking, fur retracting until he was a human again, naked under Archers grip.
"Get of me" he snarled, he had changed so he could communicate. "Why the hell did you attack me?" he said brown floppy hair overlapping his eyes.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 pm

"Going after my friends is not cool." Archer said loosening his grip.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Jasmine: i snarled at him my hackles still on end.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

"friend or not, all I'm here for is too deliver a message" he turned a struggled his way out of Archers loosened grip, not caring that he now stood naked.
I quickly looked at the floor.
Another part I hated about being a shifter, whenever I change, my clothes get ruined and you end up not wearing any when you shift back.
He gripped my arm pulling me towards him, I clenched my eyes tightly shut, so embarrased.
"Adrian told me to invite you to the pack ball" he snorted "Its tonight, he apologises for the late notice." he then turned and saw the tiger frowning "You may as well come, seeing as you can shift" he knew what Jasmine could do, but the pack didnt really see her a shifter.

"Your allowed to bring a plus one, they don't have to be a shifter" he finished releasing my arm rather roughly pushing me back. "I'll never understand what Adrian wants with you" he glared at me.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"I would go to the hospital, get some of those bones checked out." Archer said, he knew he would have some bruised ribs.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:18 pm

the wolf guy glared at Archer "When I shift they'll sort themselves out" he snarled bending on all fours shifting back into a wolf. His bones breaking and reforming into the wolf form. It was true, any injuries for a shifter were easy to heal, though sometimes it took a few shifts and help from medicine. For example I heard being shot took a couple of weeks to recover from for a shifter instead of a few hours.
After he finished he trotted back into the trees where he came from.
"Y-you didnt have to help me" I said sitting down on a bench at the back of the target range.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm

"But I wanted to." Archer said, "After all I'm sure you being their in the hospital took my mind off the pain i supposedly had." He really didn't remember.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

[sorry to interupt but two things. one, is there room to join? and two, charlie can u please, pretty please with a cherry on top, reply to Part of the Pack? Very Happy]
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 pm

(yes)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I smiled, "Well thanks... dont suppose you want to go to the pack ball with me do you?" I asked nervously, I'd rather not go alone, infact i'd rather not go at all. But then more hassel woul blow my way.
"Adrian is the alpha, he's been badgering me to join for months. His pack consists of any of the kids here at the school who are shifters, he doesn't care what kind of shifter they are so the pack is kind of disfunctional." I commented.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 pm

[ima take that as a reply to both. hehe. give me a few to reply.]
(omg i'm crying right now. Sad *sniffle*)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 pm

"I'll go." Adrian seemed like a brat to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 pm

"Thankyou" I sighed into my hands, "Your going to have to wear a suit, they always dress formaly to these things. Sorry if you dont have one" I apologised, now I was just causing more problems
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:57 pm

"I have a suit." Archer smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

I smiled nervously "This is really a big thankyou, I guess I owe you now" I sighed standing up, not that I minded oweing him, Archer was cute.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:06 pm

"You don't owe me anything." He smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm

"No i do, trust me, the atmosphere tonight... well I have a feeling it isn't going to be pretty" I frowned, no doubt they were going to bug me all night.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"If they know what's good for them, they wont bug you." He said moving his and to his bow.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:21 pm

"lets hope so" I smiled, "I should go and find a dress... I dont know if jasmine will go" I said as the tiger sat nearby. she was my roomate, I still felt too ashamed to talk to her.
"You know where my room is right? meet me at seven, if thats alright" I said hanging up the daggers.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Archer nodded, seven. "It is fine."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

"Great" I nervoulsy scratched my arm "W-well see you then" I said dispearing.
Solar or another charrie can be invited by Jasmine charrie? OR just somehow be there lol
and Kaitlin what charrie are you creating? cos if its a shifter can enter through pack ball?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

shall we skip to seven? =')
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm

yes
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I finished curling my deep brown hair to a suitable length, letting it flow around my shoulders and cleavage. I was wearing a long deep green dress, the same colour as my eyes, it had thin spagettit straps, clung to the little curves i had and had a slit up my right leg. It was the only thing I could find on short notice, maybe the slit was a little saucy for this event, but it will have to do.
Finishing my mascara I waited for Archer.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Archer knocked on the door. His black suit, white shirt, and green tie were pristine.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next