Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Adrian shreiked in anger, releasing me only to still be gripping my wrist tightly "what do you think your doing" he growled at Archer and the pain of his shattered bone, that could be fixed with a couple of shifts.
"A-archer?" I said a little shocked at the sudden intervention

InioMika

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 30 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

"I would like to dance with her." Archer said, not loosening his grip he sent a few needles of metal into Adrian's skin.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:56 pm

"Then next time, ask" Adrian growled releasing my wrist, he had to go and sort out his shoulder which was now reddening in immense pain, other members of his pack surrounding him glaring at Archer before leading Adrian off.

I normally would have been a little shaken but I somehow kept my resolve. "thank you" I said shyly looking at the floor rubbing my wrist, it was reddening from Adrians grip, nothing too big though.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Archer let go, "He better learn to except refusals." He said, as he gingerly took her hand and began to dance with her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:07 pm

"I wish he would" I said allowing him to lead me in a dance "How is solar and Tri?" I asked trying to make an unawkard conversation.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm

"Solar is not likeing Tri to much at the moment." he smiled. "He will, especially if he doesn't want his skull crushed." Archer laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 pm

I smiled "I'm sure they will sort out their problems" the song stopped and I shyly stood out of his embrace, "I guess we shouldn't leave solar alone" I laughed
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:24 pm

They walked back over to Solar and Tri.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Sorry, about Adrian" I said sitting down smiling to solar and Tri
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm

"He is nothing I can't handle." Archer said. Wishing to see his reaction when he found the metal lodged almost permanently in his skin.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

"It's fine," Solar gripped the table, "Just warn me next time if you hurt someone, my power makes it so I feel it too," her held her throbbing shoulder as Tri sighed.
"What was all that about?" he looked at the pair before looking at Solar's bare shoulder, it was covered in blood but she wasn't even touched, "And this may hurt..." he set the napkin on the side into the wound as she yelped in pain from it; stupid powers.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"Sorry." Archer said. He put his hand over her shoulder, and the unnatural metal that was their went into his hand.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 pm

I smiled to Archer before seeing Solars shoulder, "Solar, are you okay?" I paniced at her pain
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine but no metal was actually in there, it was just the pain, the blood and the gore that I get to keep. If someone dies when I'm around I faint for a week, it gets worse the closer I was to them, both in distance and in if I knew them or not; it's all a tad annoying," she told them as the blood stop seaming through, "This is why I don't go out much anymore."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm

I frowned sympathetic towards her, greateful for Archer trying to help. "Thats horrible" I said it bluntly, it was. "You should move somewhere where people don't get hurt. Like a church" I half joked about the church, but I was serious about being somewhere safe for her.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Archer laughed. "I'll try to be careful."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

"No, you didn't know, and it's okay. Maddie I have been hurt in a church more places than none. Boredom is a pain too," she smiled at her little joke, "Plus Tri can't go in there..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Archer snorted at that comment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm

"Tri can't enter a church?" I furrowed my eyebrows confused, I wasn't religious, far from it but isn't that a bit.. well weird?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:35 pm

"Something tomdomwith crosses," she laughed, "He's not a vampire though, it's something to do with the compass points, he can't go into buildings to do with that, also anything that is over x amount above sea level; it's like a little barrier..." her eyes followed to where Tri was coming to the group, two drinks in hand.
"Sorry, massive lines. What were you talking about?"
"Nothing," assured Solar as she held the drinks to her lips; she instantly smelled vodka, "It's spiked, maybe three glasses and you'll be Superman...or woman, I'm not sexist," she put thr glass back down and sighed, "Thanks anyway."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 pm

"Talk about restrictions" I muttered shaking my head
"Spiked?" I took the glass and gulped it down, the rush of the bitter vodka burning my throat took away the anxious feeling and constant numming in my head about what to do with Adrian and the pack.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Archer didn't drink, he was to young, plus he didn't think it would settle easily with him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

"Nice," she shook her head, looking into her blod stream, "My stance corrected, two would do you fine," she shook her head, "One more and I'll have to make sure that you don't get raped or anything..."
"You're blind, how could you tell?" Tri looked at her, confused.
Solar was disgusted, did he really say that, "Pain," was all she could say.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I laughed "I don't care, if you take care of me I should be fine" I then lowered my voice so low so that no body could hear "so long as it takes away the pain, the horrible feeling of being stalked by a pack" I took another glass, sipping this one slowly.
I didnt want to make a drunk fool of myself. I was underage after all.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 pm

kay going to sleep ^^
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah, i'm gonna hit the hay too
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next