Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Archer knocked on the door. His black suit, white shirt, and green tie were pristine.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 29 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

I opened the door to archer, he looked amazing, I shly smiled rubbing my arm again, I felt very exposed with the dress slit.
"Evening" I said in greeting
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

"Evening." He greeted, holding out his arm. "I trust you're ready."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 pm

"As ready as i'll ever be" I said half-heartidly tucking my hand around his arm, walking with him to the main ball room.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

They entered the ball, eyes traveled towards him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 pm

it was as though there was a heard of people, all dressed so finely, some were dancing to the charming music, other talking, then there were the ones with drink. I smiled as eyes looked at Archer, he must stand out, especially after having been gone for six months.
"Come on" I said leading him towards a table where we could sit. "Sorry for... the stares" I said, unsure how to phrase it.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 pm

what's happening?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:37 pm

erm we skipped six months, and now maddie and archer have entred a pack ball, which a group of shifters have set up, its a plus one event which only shifters are invited too but the plus one can be anyone. So try and think of a way in from their? say your friends with a shifter or something
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Right... Sneaking in Wink

Solar sighed as Tri had her hand, "You know, we're not gonna get in..." she looked at him and sighed, "Neither of us can shift into an animal..."
"That's the news I have for you lil missy..." he smiled as he turned his hand scaly, "There, shifter..."
"Okay," she shrugged and sighed, tugging at her teal dress slightly, "Thanks then..."
They slipped in and sighed, she couldn't dress herself ever since that day six months ago, she had to trust Tri who him and her have kinda got together over the time, it was quite awkward at first but it turned out well.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm

as we sat I couldnt help but notice the girl Solar from that time, she was with Tri, wasn't he Archers best friend? maybe this expierence would be easier for him with Tri here.
I stood and waved a hand to them, even though I hadn't spoken to either of them in so long.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

"The guys from that time are here, and Archie!" he smiled at the pair as she copied.
"Let's go then," she smiled, walking over.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:11 pm

"H-how did you get in?" I asked them as they came up to us
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Archie shivered, had he just been called Archie. He nodded to them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"He can go scaly now apparently," she shrugged and sat down as Tri pulled her a chair out.
"Yep, I can go completely snake-dude! That means I'm allowed in," he smiled as he took the seat next to her, "Archer, it's been a while... Are you two together yet?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Archer choked. "Yeah, I've been out cold for months, and don't remember anything past that day in the library." he said blushing.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

I covered my face with my hand, Tri just couldnt do subtle could he?
"Snake? thats a new one" I said trying to change the topic so that I wasn't embarrased, though Archer was blushing aswell so it was probably best for him I changed it too.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:35 pm

"I'll take that as a yes then," Tri smiled as Solar copied.
"All that from the new ears? Really? Whoa," she shook her head and laughed.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm

"err its a no, were not together" I felt I needed to correct him for Archers sake.
"Thats good then" another voice interupted by myside. I turned to face Adrian. "I'm glad you came Maddie" the tall boy said, his thick brown hair styled messy, his thin beard giving a masculine look. Adrian was werewolf, the largest one I had seen. He could change his size like I could, though his natural form was large anyway.
"Adrian" I muttered wishing he would leave.
"Would you care to dance?" he asked smiling, did I have a choice?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 pm

"Supposedly I was out, to make me feel less pain." He scowled at Adrian. Disliking him greatly. He was about the same height as Archer.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

"Poor you," Solar sighed as Tri walked off to get them a drink, "But I wish he'd leave me alone," she hissed leaning forward on the table so that Archer could hear her, "I'm fed up of him! He's too...argh!" she made a noise instead of a word; very convincing(!)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm

"Sorry." Archer said. "He seems like that kind of person."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 pm

"What will you do if I say no" I said, as Solar leant across to archer
"I think you know" Adrian whispered into my ear, so nobody without super hearing could hear.
"Fine" I sighed standing up, taking his hand half smiling at Archer awkardly as Adrian took me across the dance floor. He pulled me closer than I would have liked, his hand on the small of my back, his head near to my ear.
"How long have I asked you to join the pack now?" he said twirling me.
"Too long" I replied bitter.
"I won't give up you know"
"What? even with the occasional beatings you give me" I turned away from him.
"Those were to make you understand, that joining would be better than not" he whispered again voice like velvet into my ear.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Archer focused his hearing on the conversation. His fist clenched when he heard she had been beaten.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 pm

"I dont care what would be better. I dont want to be in the pack, then I will have no free will. I'll have to follow orders, your orders" I frowned as he instictivly pulled even closer, his hand on my back refusing me to leave his embrace.
"Is following my orders all that bad?" he leaned towards my head. "you know, we are the only shifters who can change our size, and that dress just proves how lovely you are. You don't have to follow anyone else's orders other than my own" he gently carressed my face his meaning obvious.
"I would rather die than follow your orders. Now let go of me" I tryed to push him away in disgust at his intent, but he only pulled me tighter.
"No, you need to get to know me more" he smirked spinning me again.
"Adrian, let go!" I said angrily in a whisper not wanting to cause attention. "I don't want to join your pack, I refuse."
"I don't accept refusals" he said determined.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Archer stood up. And walked over, "May I cut in?" He asked, gripping Adrian's shoulder so hard it shattered. Not do to his strength, but the metal inside him clamped down.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Adrian shreiked in anger, releasing me only to still be gripping my wrist tightly "what do you think your doing" he growled at Archer and the pain of his shattered bone, that could be fixed with a couple of shifts.
"A-archer?" I said a little shocked at the sudden intervention
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next