Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Jasmine: I stayed there mostly out of shock. I lifted myself into a sitting position and sighed, what the heack was shock therapy? An exuse to torture someone?

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 24 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 pm

I saw archer scream on the bed, I didnt know what to do, his ears were enflamed. I shouldn't make any noise, it could hurt him more.
I silently padded up to him jumping up, rubbing my head against his hand clutching the sheets to let him know I was there.
It hurt me to see someone in such pain.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 pm

A fox had appeared in his room. Archer smiled, as he began to pet it. It didn't stop the pain, or the high pitched screaming he heard, but it gave his mind a distraction. But he was tense, the pain was something no human could live through.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Jasmine: I sat up looking around. My head begining to spin everything looked weird, sharper, more clear. But it was like someone was spinning the room around and around and I was in one place.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:02 pm

his discomfort was obvious, and the screaming from before, which I think was the blind girls, must have sent him crazy. Though I hope she is alright, she must have been screaming for a reason.
I sat down properly, surprisingly people patting my head was rather calming, I wonder if he knows its me Maddie?
probably not.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Archer groaned, his ears hurt, the screaming only he could here hurt. He wanted it all to end. If someone killed him he thought about how much easier this could be.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm

I needed to distract him from the noise he could no doubt hear.
I jumped down of the bed and began to chase my tail, I felt like a complete idiot but I hoped it'll help distract him just a little.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Archer watched the fox chase its tell, he couldn't help but smile. But it didn't help the high pitched scream that pounded inside his ears. Other than that sound he couldn't hear a thing.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

"Whatever," he shook his head and ruffled her hair, "I'm gonna go see Archie, 'kay?" and with that he walked off.
"Fine...but he doesn't like Archie, he only likes Archer, you have been warned!" she sang as she grabbed the bed, "You okay then?"

"Ah! Maddie, you still in fox form? haven't come out yet? Harsh," he shook his head laughing slightly, "Alright Archie? You still have super hearing? Sorry about Solar, she had a vision so it was pretty painful," he leant against the wall and flashed a smile at the pair, "And you're never gonna catch your tail..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 pm

(archer is in a locked room by himself)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Jasmine: I looked around which just made my head hurt worse. The spinning got faster and faster. I slumped down in the bed and sighed, closing my eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Charlie Michelle wrote:(archer is in a locked room by himself)

ignore that then
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 pm

I stopped immediately, my cover blown, great now he thought I was a freak no doubt. It was the only thing I could think of to distract Archer from the pain, I bobbed my head rather embarrased.
I hope solar is alright though, as I thought, this school is full of people with pain problems, me included.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Solar was about to say something but then was interrupted as the hateful nurse pushed past, moanig something about 'bloody blind kids'; she didn't like her.
"You've got to stay down..."

brb dinner Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Jasmine: I lay down my wings covering a huge distance, and looks like still growing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Archer screamed in pain, even the little fox on the ground couldn't help him. He twisted on the bed. He could feel blood pulsating through his ears. Six months alone with this horrible screaming in his ears.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Jasmine: I leaned down and moved my wings it hurt and felt good at the same time.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Archer screamed some one had to care, they had to hear him. He was in pain, something had to be done. Just making him live throught out this pain was not normal. It was not okay. Something had to be done.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I jumped up to Archer again, nuzzling his hand in comfort to the pain, I wanted to help, but I had no idea how, or if it was even possible to help.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Archer began to pet the fox again. Nothing seemed to help him. But his mind was distracted while he pet the little animal. He smiled through pain. He groaned as the screaming went to an even higher pitch.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Jasmine: I wanted the screams to stop really bad they were getting sharper and sharper in hearing wise. I made my hands come to my ears and then just before my hands reached them it was quiet. Has he stopped? I dont think so. Could I- could I controlle sound?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Archer yelled in pain again, he wanted it all to end, but he had six more months of this torture, that no one could fix. If only someone could just comfort him, or the nurses could try to subdue the pain.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Jasmine: Of corse its an element. I could use them all, they were under my power. Could I controle pain? I wished I could I would make it stop the pain for Archer. I looked around and then slumped on the bed again, I was down right exausted.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Archer screamed in pain again, the high pitch scream in his ears never ceased. He gripped the sheets, and moved his head. Nothing could stop the tearing, and burning, and pounded that echoed in his ears.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Jasmine: I tried to get up but my body was to tired. I wasn't tired at all but I couldn't move my muscals. I was paralized right now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Soon Archer's voice gave out and he was yelling with no noise. It tired him out and fell asleep. It was the time he had the least amount of pain.

"He's asleep." A nurse said.

"Time for the medicine." The other nurse told her.

The medicine would keep Archer asleep for the rest of the six months. It was very tempramental and not always guaranteed to work. The two nurses brought the limp Archer out of the room and sat him asleep on a bed next to Jasmine.

They began to set up the IV.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next