Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Devin: My eyes flicker over to me. For some reason, that didn't surprise me. Jesus, I sound conceited. "Okay then," is all I can come up with. Then I automatically wince when I hear my name shouted out through the throng of kids. "Ahh...well sounds like I'm needed." I mutter, my hand tightening its grip on the handle of my suitcase. I look back to the girl. "Hey, what's your name?" Maybe I'd see her later.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 4 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Archer, being Archer, sat on the ground. Of course he got weird, but did he care, not really. He was bored, and annoyed, sitting on the floor with people looking at him oddly was the least of his problems.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Jasmine: " Jasmine." I said surprised. " Whats yours?"i asked in return. smiling to him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Stepping into the throng, Rae's concentration wavered. There were so many thoughts screaming out at her. She did not want to know! The red head shivered, and played her song through her mind. Focusing on the music, she gained some control. The tide ebbed.
Her lessons here were not over, though it seemed as if she'd taken them forever.
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Devin: I manage a wobbly, sort of, half smile. "Devin. Nice to...uh, meet you. I gotta go...but maybe I'll see you" - wince - "later." My sorta-smile falters a bit and I hurry along.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Archer was uber bored, so he got up, and wondered around. He walked over to a metal chair, and he put his hand on, and it half melted half went into his arm. "Um..." He said out loud. "Well, that's not normal." Archer had touched these chairs millions of times before, but one had never done that. He figured it must be a faulty chair.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 pm

(hey, if they live in rooms with two people, Devin could be Archer's roommate. if you want :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Jasmine: " Bye." I said kind of shocked by his ubrubt leave.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

(( yall can be room mates if Lilly sais its fine))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Rae blinked in surprise as a guy melted a chair with a meer touch. Thoughts rushed at her as her concentration colapsed. "Um?" she said in a rush, "I'm guessing you didn't do that on purpose,"
With words came the blessed still, it was only when she was silent that the world seemed to want to crush her.
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Devin: As I walk away, I think about how I'll always remember that girl. But that sounds so redundant. I'd remember her anyway. That's how it is for me. I've remembered every single moment - every sound, every sight - from the time I was five until now. My parents always told me, "Dev, it's a great thing that you can remember so much." Sure it is. Except, there's always an exception to the rule. There are just some things that you don't want to remember.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 pm

(i'm cool with that)

Archer looked at the girl, "Nope, but I swear I didn't do anything."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Devin:
"Devin, you're room mate will be Archer. Do you kno-"
"Yes." I'd heard his name and I had a pretty good idea where he was. I don't even need to concentrate as my mind goes in search for the sound of his name. Got it, and I know right where he is.
"Well go find him and I'm sure he can show you where your room will be." the teacher seemed nice. On the outside. But you could see the unhappiness in her fake smile and in the way she held herself not really all that confidently.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 pm

"I beleive you. Crazy stuff like that seems to happen all the time around here,"

((Sorry guys, but I can't seem to concentrate. It's getting late here so I'm gonna go.))
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 pm

aww bye Solo Sad sleep well ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

(bye)

"I know, I've seen it happen to all my friends. Just never thought it would happen to me." Archer kind of laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Jasmine: I came up to the out side of a group and then my back started to itch really bad. " Ouch." I said as my back started to really really hurt. like something was coming out of it. My back riped open and I screamed.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Devin: I weave through the crowd expertly, careful as to not touch anyone. Feelings and touches passed in memories were always more harsh than sounds and sights. I've learned this over the years. When I get to where I'm pretty sure Archer is, I stop in front of him.
"You're Archer, right?" I ask slowly, kneeling down to look through my suitcase. I've had enough. I'm going to get out my IPod, turn it up to some very loud distracting song, and then relax. Once I pull out the little music playing thing, I start untangling it. My fingers untangle it in a matter of seconds as the familiar knots start to disappear. One of the perks. Of few. I look back up to the boy, not bothering to lower my hood.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

(ugh, i gotta go :p talk to you guys tomorrow Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

(( bye bye))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Archer looked at the kid standing in front of him. "Yeah." He was about to ask how, but refrained. "Who are you?" He asked.
Archer wanted to sit in another chair, but refrained, he didn't need to fall on his butt, because the thing melted.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Jasmine: My back started bleeding and I gasped in pain again. Something was coming out of my back. " Whats on my back?" I asked frantick now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

bump?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:48 am

"What the f-" Solar screamed, but was stopped when the emo guy glared, "Oh so this is normal?!"
Tri nodded, walking over to the winged girl, "Looks like is a school for mutants..."
"What? Mutants?" she ran up to the guy and glared at him, "You seem to know a lot, spill."
He smiled at her sudden spark, but put on a pair of gloves before inspecting the wings closer, "They're pretty solid..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

hiya Very Happy where can camissa jump back in...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 am

Well, Solar can go off in a huff because of the wing thing... Maybe you could start talking to her?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next