Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:56 pm

"Think so..." Solar shrugged, tilting her head back, "The emo's free..." she smiled as she pointed at Tri, fingering the side of the limo, a crooked smile planted on his face as he smiled at Solar, "Emo? A little deep..."
She shuddered as Tri spoke, a roll of his eyes on his.
"Freak..." she mumbled before blasting Rise Against in her ear.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 3 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

(oh, was my character Devin accepted? can i jump in? Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Jasmine: I looked over at the new comers to the limo. There were alot of new ones. But There probobly was every year.... I looked at them all, um a emo guy? Weird but ok, an emo guy, a boots girl, and a few more normal looking people...

( ya jump in!)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm

(okay! shud I just have her arrive at the school now..or is there a special way I should be doin this...?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

(( ya I waas going to fast forward through the drive... thats good!)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 pm

kay, i gotta go give my doggy a walk, so I'll brb :p
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

ok ill be here
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:54 pm

(i'm back ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

yay! you want to start?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

here we go Smile

Devin: I close my eyes, resisting the urge to take another advil. I rub my forehead, swearing to myself when I remember I left my IPod somewhere in my suitcase. I slowly look down to where my hand clenches the handle. I groan, walking forward and forcing myself to try to relax. But I just can't.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 pm

(dude, awesome castle Very Happy)

Devin: I hesitantly look up at this place. A castle. It was like - god forbid - Harry Potter. I rub at my right temple again, grimacing slightly. Then I pull up my hood, opening the door wide. But I regret it right away. People keep walking in, murmuring thank you's or not saying anything at all. I wasn't the frikin' doorman! I sigh, closing my eyes and waiting. Man, this door was getting heavy...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Jasmine: I looked at the guy, I was the last person to go in, " You can go in now, you dont have to stand and open the door for everyone." i said to him, he obviously didnt want to stand and hold open the door.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Devin: I glance up from under and behind my hood at the girl. "Great," I deadpan, waiting for her to go in before letting the door close with a thunderous boom behind me. I stop, a small shudder rumbling through me. I tense, then relax and take the few steps I can before the hall gets so clogged up of kids that I don't even bother trying to push through. I just wait, biting back whimpers as the waves of pain lap at my sanity.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Jasmine: I looked at him, he must have been in pain, he was biting his lip. " Whats the matter?" i asked evintually. He looked bad.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Devin: I barely hear her, and yet, it's like it's the only voice in the room. It's like that with everyone. I swallow hard, "What? Nothing." I shake my head, then stop myself when things start to sharpen in my mind. Which is not a good thing. You might as well be compressing my brain into a pop can. I clench my jaw, releasing it only to clench it again. I go through this a few times while I wait to see what she's going to say.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

(i take they are still arriving if not please tell me)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm

their at the school thats it
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 pm

(okayz)

Archer was late, again. He always arrived to the school late, it was a known fact. Ever since his first year he arrived late. This year though, Archer wanted something different he wanted to find out his power, he had nothing or so he thought.

He walked to a large plaza and plopped all of his stuff down. He was tired, and late, why not make an entrance.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Jasmine: " Ya sure your fine!" I said sarcasticly then a thought came to me. " Why did we get chosen to come to this school?" i asked him cause he should know.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Devin: I shrug, "'Cause we're 'special'," I roll my eyes, shrinking in on my self minutely when I hear a couple of girls start talking about me. It figures I can hear. They're like five feet away and it's so loud in here I swear to god! I close my eyes. "Yeah, I'm here because apparently I need to learn how to 'control' whatever is wrong with me. And i sure got a lot wrong with me," I look up as I feel eyes on my face. I can't see them, but I can tell they're looking right at me. So I look right back even though I can't see through the crowd to them.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Archer lugged his stuff to his room, then went back to where most of the students were. He was a returning student, that shouldn't be here. He knew why students were chosen but as it concerned him he did not fit the criteria.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Jasmine: " Ya well the only thing thats special about me is Im an unwanted child! and I have ADD but thats it!" I said to him. wow he was um i dont know but different than everyone else, i could feel it in my bones.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Standing before ther big heavy doors that led into the lobby Rae took a deep breath. Focusing intently, she blocked off her mind from he people around her. She would not here their thoughts.
Finally, the red head exhaled and pushed through the doors, joining the new comers.
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Archer tried to find people he knew, with know luck. He began walking around, he was bored, and couldn't find his friends. They probably didn't come back they all knew their powers, and how to control them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Devin: My eyes flicker over to me. For some reason, that didn't surprise me. Jesus, I sound conceited. "Okay then," is all I can come up with. Then I automatically wince when I hear my name shouted out through the throng of kids. "Ahh...well sounds like I'm needed." I mutter, my hand tightening its grip on the handle of my suitcase. I look back to the girl. "Hey, what's your name?" Maybe I'd see her later.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next