Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Devin: Here comes that awkward moment. I stared at Henry silently, shrugging my shoulders once.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

did you guys see the video >.< lol ?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 pm

yes! i saw the vid ^^ that was so funny! Laughing
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:41 pm

(OOC: I did! It was awesome, I can't help but seeing him acting like that now, haha!)
Chase:
I shook my head and followed Henry in.
I whistled once again, but this time out of sheer nervousness. The scene before us seemed awkward to the highest extent, and so I turned around and pretended to be looking at a piece of art hanging on one of the walls.

Well, hell.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:42 pm

thats how i picture Henry >.< the look and the voice and the weridness lol )

Henry : I should have known i wouldn't get an answer. I let it go and instead said. "the girls are waiting down stairs, you have two appointments ready, Devin."
I switched my glance on Noah and gasped, my eyes actually widening in shock. "You look like an actual girl!" i grinned.
She grimaced, "Of course i look like an actual girl, Henry, I am a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Devin: I nodded, walking past him and back toward the stairs. My whole body relaxed as i left sight of everyone. So much better.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

chase reminds me of one of the hitachin twins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9oGlXsi798

and devin reminds me of mori-senpai - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6JQ6dxtFfs (all serious >.< lol )

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Henry : I tried to keep my energetic expression despite still feeling slightly hurt. I had known all the boys since childhood really, except for Devin. I had just met him last year and knew he had to be part of our club, but i almost knew next to nothing about the man. He never wanted to open up to me no matter how hard i tried....
i turned my back to his retreating silhouette and let my eyes rest on Noah's. "Sorry about that. What i meant is you look beautiful. Dazzling really. Isn't that right, Chase?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:49 pm

oh yeah ^^ just darker hair, lol
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

(so, i'm going to have Devin go down and talk to the girls..? right?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 pm

yes ma am :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

(OOC: Ahahaha those videos are brilliant xD)

Chase:
I lifted my arms in a stretch and turned around,

"Oh yeah Henry, she looks absolutely....."

My eyes landed on Noah and I smirked once again.

"Dazzling. Really, I don't understand why you don't dress as pretty more often."

I would have winked, but for some reason I could feel Henry's disapproval radiating from his core. I shrugged and played with my class ring, it certainly hadn't lost it's shine.....
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 pm

okey doke Smile

Devin: As soon as i was down to the first floor, i could feel the difference in the air. The group of girls closest to me stopped chatting and looked to me. Simultaneously. I froze. A girl with bright red hair looked at me, a small smirk on her face.
"You're the quiet one, Devin, right?"
I just nodded, barely keeping a frown off my face. "Yes,"
"I thought so." she stood up and walked over to me, taking my hand. "I'm Arianna, if you were wondering," her blood red lips smiled up at me mischievously.
"I wasn't."
That smile was wiped away at once. Too bad.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:57 pm

"Although" i stretched the word out, placing my finger on my lip and my other hand on my hip. "We may have to tone that all down again. We may actually have to make her into a boy."
That would be decided once all the boys were present and we could have a decent meeting.
"w-what?" Noah stuttered, her large almost doe like eyes building a bit. Well, that wasn't very becoming of a lady.
"Don't worry it's only an idea" i laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"Although" i stretched the word out, placing my finger on my lip and my other hand on my hip. "We may have to tone that all down again. We may actually have to make her into a boy."
That would be decided once all the boys were present and we could have a decent meeting.
"w-what?" Noah stuttered, her large almost doe like eyes building a bit. Well, that wasn't very becoming of a lady.
"Don't worry it's only an idea" i laughed.

lmao >.< even dimi laughed at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Chase:
"Bah, your always downgrading her Henry, let her have some fun as a girl for once eh? You can't keep her away from the boys forever."

I chuckled, waving a finger.

"Well, I can't leave my lady, er, Miss alone for too long."

I left down the stairs to meet up with her again, hoping she hadn't become too bored while I was away. Though, it looked like the group was certainly entertained, but not in a good way. They were all staring at Devin with scrutiny.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Devin: I spotted the girl that i usually hung out with and smiled slightly. She was talking to someone else at the moment, but caught my eye and stopped immediately. She smiled at me, shoving my shoulder lightly.

"So serious all the time, Dev, lighten up." she rolled her eyes, her pretty hazel eyes.

"I am,"

She raised a dark eyebrow, "Yes, well, good for you." She shot a look that i didn't quite understand at her group of friends before turning back to me. "Can i talk to you for a moment? Alone?" she added, resting her hand on my arm, looking uncertain for the first time since i'd met her.

I blinked, "Of course."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Henry : I didn't think she really cared if i did or didn't which as it turns was pretty wrong of me to assume. "Noah, do you mind if daddy dresses you up as a boy?" i put on my most sympathetic face and waited silently for her answer.
She looked down at her heals, her eyes lost in reasoning with herself. After a moment the same serious face turned up at me. ''No, i don't mind what ever you throw at me, Mr. Dawson. But i do mind you calling yourself daddy"
I pushed my bottom lip forward. Why was that? She should have been happy that i cared so much about her so soon as to make her my daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:09 pm

what did I miss?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Missed : Henry showed everyone noah. The boys dressed Noah up and made her look pretty. The girls came over as their guests and now the boys are flirting :3 thaz it

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Ohhhh!
fun fun ^^

I'll just say that Jake had to have a shower and something to eat or something o-o

Jake: I walked in, a grin on my face. "Heyy"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Devin:
"What's wrong, Clarisse?"

She just chewed on the inside of her lip, contemplating.

"Please tell me." I sighed, my eyes tightening.

"I have to leave."

"To where?"

"That, doesn't matter. I just wanted you to know, so i could say goodbye." she said uncomfortably.

"Oh," she started to pull away for me, "Wait, right now?"

"Yes."

I could only stare at her. She was the only girl -- person, really -- that i could really talk to.

"So, goodbye, Devin." she pulled all the way away from me and sashayed away, leaving me dumbfounded.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

okay v-chan o-o who is he saying hey to though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

I have no idea ^-^"

someone? anyone who will reply?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Chase:
I walked up to my lady and took her by the hand, whispering to her about finally leaving to go outside. She giggled and rocked back on her heels, much more confident then before. The little chat she must have had while i was away must have been quite.....persuasive.

"Gentleman, ladies."

I said, lifting her and my hand as a temporary goodbye, and then we strolled towards the doors, where the sound of a violin was playing off somewhere. Ah, this act was great. However, I wasn't much used to being a gentleman. And hell, did I need to spit.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

can Devin join the others again? he's a little down...
or, more down than he usually is
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next