Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Vcheese Mon May 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Why Dimi?!
now sarcasm is taboo T.T

Jake: I raised my eyebrows at her. Noah huh? Henry sure did know how to pick them. "Yup." I said popping the p. Why would he bring one of his midget hookers home? I stifled another laugh.

(He's tall -_-")

Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 12:01 am

this will be the last post of tonight :3

Henry " i am shocked that you would treat Miss Salamanca like that Jacob!" i huffed and then threw my arms around the small girls shoulders. she resisted for a moment and then just gave up as i rubbed my cheek to hers. "Gentlemen, meet our newest member to the G.E.G club. Miss Noah Salamanca!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am

Jake: I quirked my eyebrow. Jacob? Since when is my name Jacob? I shrugged it off as the surprise came. "You're letting your midget hooker girl toy into the club?!" I blurted

XD I had to

night night T.T
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

I hazzz to join!
Talen Bretford
Freshman in college
He has skater-ish black hair with a sheen like a rainbow, olive tinted skin, slim but muscular, tall- 6'3", eyes that change between green, gold, and orange.
He is a grade-A sweet heart. Talen dosn't like to fight. He is very caring and genuine. When he says something, he always means it and always has charm
Talen came from a middle class family with a snigle mother. He knows how to treat a lady, because of his mom and six sisters. When Talen was eight months old, his father died. He got into the college through a connection his family has with the owners.

Last edited by Avery.Laine on Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited it for variety ^-^)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 am

(OOC: Oh wow, I'm so behind, and I have to reply later today, ahhhh! My time zone must be different then you guys, while I was sleeping, you were chatting! I'm just going to make a quick post that shows Chase is till there. xD )
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Chase:
I grimaced at their antics, and then my eyes landed on the girl. Ah, so this was Noah, I had heard of her before, though I don't know exactly how. Maybe Henry had mentioned her before, but heck, I must have been drunk.

"Huh."

Was all I had to say, a bit disappointed at what the cat had dragged in.

I punched Jake's shoulder.

"Well look at that, she's just your type."
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Noah : i blinked at the boys. Did one of them just call me a midget hooker? I felt my cheeks flush with anger.
"Ah! I will have non of that! Noah Is a proper young lady and will be staying here to do research on our business" Henry, the blond boy that was kind enough to let me stay, said, still cuddling my cheek. Was it just me or did hold all the characteristics of a puppy?

(osh all the boys are being mean v.v also guys remember not everyone can be the naughty boy- theres supposed to be a variety for their clients sake. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I edited Talens bio.... I hope it's better now!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm

awww he sounds like a cutie :3 when you want to drop him by Noah's room where everyone is just go ahead k ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Talen: I walked past a room and saw a few people. I poked my head in to see what was going on. I watched closely, hoping I wasn't being extremely rude.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

they all know each other o-o so it would be okay for him to talk to everyone. well he wont know noah...but i can fix that now lol )

Henry : i heard soft thud-like steps cross the side of the door. Peeking around i saw the rainbow sheen of Talen's hair. "Tally! You're awake now, i'm so glad. Look! I have a surprise." Smiling, i held Noah up a bit. She started to snap at me again but i pouted at her and then let it go. "She's our newest Gentlemen! "

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Talen.: I bowed my head and stepped in. "Hello, miss. Noah, is it?" I asked, smiling a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Henry : I smiled at Tal, He was always the nicest of the bunch.
"Hey" Noah nodded, adding a little smile of her own. My heart leaped a bit. "Noah you're so cute!" i hugged her to me again.
"Stop doing that! It's not right" She whimpered, stiffening in my arms again.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

so..should i post his bio..?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Talen: I laughed a bit, stepping fully into the room. "So, how might the newest gentleman be doing this evening?" I asked, stepping in more. The smile on my face was closer to a grin now. I leaned up against a wall and waited.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm

yes ma am lili-unnie :3

Noah : "I-I'm fine" I manage to say as Henry continued to cuddle me like i was some teddy bear.
"Isn't she cute, Men?" Henry gushed, smiling like any proud father would. Except he wasn't my father at all, seeing as he was only two years older than me and a blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Talen: "Well, I guess I'll see you around?" I said, ready to leave. I felt a little awkward. Henry never seemed this lovey dovey, but maybe that was cuz he was normally around a bunch of guys... hmmm.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Devin Weathers
looks: he's sort of tall [6 feet] he has light brown hair that gets streaks of blonde whenever he's out in the sun too long. he's pretty tan from his favorite hobby: playing his guitar out in the sun. he's quiet and not as sociable as his family wishes. He barely ever speaks to anyone out of choice.
Devin is smart, sensitive, and a great listener [if you can tell between him listening or just ignoring you] since he doesn't talk a lot.

sound ok?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

perfect :3

Henry : i answered for her "You'll see her everyday! Well, till first semester ends, anyway" i hopped out of her bed and straightened out my blazer. "Well men the girls will arrive at any moment, so make yourself presentable. Also i have a little favor to ask of you all-if tha's okay" i added, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm

what should i do with Devin?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

You can have him step into Noah's room too. Or you can have him talk to talen or have him downstairs waiting for the girls o-o which ever place you like, although i'm going to need another guy or guys help with one of the things henry is going to ask now lol >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 pm

i'll just have him...walking that way.

Devin: i had my hands in my pockets as i slowly walked down the hall. I was to meet up with the new person who'd just gotten here. My eyes moved from where they were glued to the floor and up to where Henry was just coming out of a door. I stopped, not bothering to say anything.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Talen: I walked downstairs and sat on a daybed, waiting for the barrage to arrive. We were normally quite busy so I was glad I was... well rested.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

"oh good morning, Devin. How are you today?" i greeted calmly, waiting for the other boys to step out of Noah's new room so i could close it behind me. Unlike the other boys, Devin really never took well to my dramatics or my prince-like-love-nature, so i usually treated him with a more gentler kindness.

if you have any questions go ahead and ask me :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 pm

(what's a day bed? o-o is it a chair? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next