Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Avery

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

sorry, i'm working on homework, so i'll be a little slow.

Devin: i nodded to Henry in greeting. "I'm supposed to show the new boy around," i said quietly, my eyes flicking over to the door.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:09 pm

oh okay o-o i guessed it would be that :3 and thats okay lili-chan

Henry : I stared at him for a moment and then titled my head just so. "new boy?" What new boy? I never took in new boys=it would stir up our already perfect line of types. We couldn't work in harmony with an extra boy around. Then it hit me. "Oh, you mean Noah?" I felt my lips twitching up into a smirk. I had forgotten that i didn't tell everyone yet. "oh, yes about that. Devin are you any good with a comb?" hmm. i walked over to the balcony and called for Tallen. "Hey, tally can you come up? I know you're mother and sisters were good with make up. I think i'll need your assitance on something important."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Devin: I blinked. "I guess." i shrugged smoothly, glancing away and waiting. I'd rather be in my room playing to myself. It would be much more enjoyable than what i was expected to do.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 pm

(OOC: Alright, Im able to be on for a few hours starting now, so I can finally keep up)
Chase:

I nodded once to the new guys had walked in, my expression now guarded.

"Whats all this talk about girly stuff now? It's kind of creeping me out."

I said with a smirk.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

(i gotta go now -_- so, hope to be on...later...?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

My smile brightened "perfect!" i took his hand in mine and ushered him into the room. Noah looked up at us like a startled bunny. Instantly i let go of Devin's hand and covered my eyes.
"You sick pervert i told you i was changing!" Noah screamed, trying to cover herself with a pillow.
I wiggled my finger at her. "Naughty girl, i told you to lock the door when we left. Also, that is no way to talk to your father." I turned my face towards Devin's. "So my love, i was hoping you can do something with Noah's hair. As you can see its unstylish, mousy and extremely frizzy. We cannot have her downstairs if she's not presentable. " i reached out blindly to the vanity set and grabbed a heavy brush, i handed it to Devin. "You have artistic fingers so i'll leave this to you" Eyes still closed i made my way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Talen: I ran up the stairs. "Yeah, what can I do?" I asked Henry.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm

"Talen my dear, i was hoping you can do Noah's make up. I was thinking warm innocent spring." i said, uncovering my eyes. When i spotted Chase behind us i titled my head again. "Chase you're good with clothing choice. I want you to help Noah pick out an outfit from her closet." I would have added a please but the boys already knew who the boss was and if i added that please, like Jonathan said, i would lose their respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Tale: "Yes sir" I said fake saluting. I got ut some make-up that we had in our bathroom >.> I pulled out some dark green eyeliner, lip gloss, and mascara applying it like I had done for years. I was done quickly. "So, what do you think?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Chase:

I grumbled something, and then pulled up a smile to hide my annoyance. I wouldn't have signed up for this thing if I had known I would be helping a chick pick out clothes.

"Yeah. Alright. Cool."

I turned abruptly, making my way to her closet, hoping there was at least something interesting in the shit heap.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Noah : i watched the blond saunter away and i couldn't help but feel like i had just lost a life line. "w-woa woa!" I panicked when i first saw the make up kit. I didn't wear much makeup. Well i didn't wear any. It wasn't exactly my thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Talen: I saw the panic on her face a bit. "You look fine. Great, actually." I said, patting her hand reassuringly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I frowned. "Sure" Maybe working with the guys was really a bad idea. maybe if i snuck out later on......i sighed. "I'm sorry if i seem rude, i'm just not use to this stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Chase:
I looked at the clothes, picking up an over-sized black shirt with disgust.

"Hey Chica, do you have anything, you know.....foxy in here? You know like, possibly a skirt.....or something?"

I shook my head and continued looking through the sad collection. She really needed something more fitting for a girl, something that exposed a bit more then just the ankles and wrists.

Like......that?
I chuckled and pulled out a summer style dress, which was a nice shade of blue. It would compliment her hair, at least. And maybe the dress would distract from her......odd looks.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Noah : "uh" i turned away from the guy doing my make-up. "No i don't have anything other than my sweaters and jeans" i shrugged, i didn't really see the need to get anything else. I did have a couple of pair of good graphic T's. When the guy pulled out a blue dress i had to really stare. "That's not mine" i blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Talen: I heard the door open downstairs. "Gentlemen... and lady... start your engines." I said with a grin/
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

"Welcome princesses" Henry smiled, kissing the hand of one of the lovely young ladies that entered the building. The girl blushed and then giggled, running over to squeal to her friends. Henry chuckled to himself and asked one of the maids to make sure that the girls all had a proper seat and checked off which boy they planned to meet that day. When he was finished with that he went to the end of the stair case. "Gentlemen the ladies are here to see you!" He called elegantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Chase:
I ignored her, and turned to the rest of the guys.

"She says it's not hers, but shall we give it a go?"

I then turned quickly at Henry's words. Ah, the party had finally begun. I threw the dress at Noah.

"I'm sure you can get that on yourself, unless you want me to.....assist you."

I winked, and then turned to make my way down the staircase, towards the girls.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Talen: I saw a pretty girl with light strawberry blonde hair and smiled at her from across the room. As if she understood, she got up and walked to me. "Well, why don't we look stunning tonight." I said, to her. She grinned and I smiled back, leading her up the stairs...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

I probably looked as stunned as i felt. When the boys left i hesitated but then finally rushed to locked the door. these kids were insane! how did any girl fall for that crap? especially mr. 'loca"? and blond for brains!
I slowed my breathing before i started hyperventilating from irritation, my back pressed to the back of the door, my arms spread like i was holding it up.
The blue dress was just chilling on the giant princess styled bed in front of me. i stared at it for a long moment, my brow serious. well, i didn't really have a choice... i walked over to it and picked up the flimsy little thing with one hand. i didn't look it again until i was done getting dressed in it but i didn't go down... i couldnt out of sheer nervousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm

guys they dont have to sleep with anyone o-o.... just so you know >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

They didn't sleep toether... lol!

Talen: after about an hour or o, the blonde left my room, giggling and blushing. I walked down the stairs with her and released her into the crowd. I saw the girl that Henry was talking to and eyed her. She smiled and walked away fr him. I felt kind of guilty, especially when I looked in his eyes. The frown on my face turned into a smile as the brunette approached me. We started to talk for a while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

( OOC: But isn't that what Chase is HERE for xDDDDD (jkjkjkjk) )
Chase:
I looked around and adjusted my collar, smiling all the while as best as I could. I adjusted my smile to be heartbendingly pleasant, and I hoped that the girl I was paired with was at least hot.

And damn, I hope she didn't TALK a lot. I hated when girls did that sort of thing.

"So Henry...Which one's....."

I stopped, and my grin got bigger as a beautiful brunette with red highlights walked my way. She introduced herself and I proceeded, putting on a gentleman type of show.

"Why don't we go to dinner?"

My white teeth flashed in the yellow light. I was -so- ready to party.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next