Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

can Devin join the others again? he's a little down...
or, more down than he usually is

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm

yeah he can join them v.v my heart aches for him o-o thats what dimi said

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

"For now just come down stairs with me as my date okay?" I said to Noah. She didn't seem to like the idea much but once she saw how the group of girls started to dwindle down, more and more, she finally gave me her hand.
"Don't worry, it's almost time for class so they won't be here much longer" i promised, ushering her down the steps and onto the nearest french piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

really? well then.

Devin: i trudged back up the stairs, ignoring the other girls as they tried to get me to stay with them. I was going back to my room. Oh crap. I'd have to get past the others first...they'd never let me go back to my room and play my guitar.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

( OOC: Alright guys, I need to hit the hay. I have an epic headache that needs to go awayyyyy. Just keep the plot going, I can keep up! TTYL <3 )
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

same for chu v o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm

night night S-chan o-o!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Jake: I immediately found the hottest girl in the room and started a lovely conversation. In other words, I wasn't hearing a thing. "I pick you" she giggled, twisting her bleach blond hair with a finger. What a ditz.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm

ok, bye Sykora!

and, wha..?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Noah : I watched some of the girls prattling on about nothingness with the guys, i had to admit that it was the most demeaning thing i had ever seen when it came to certain girls. But they all seemed to have dressed to the 9's for the occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:26 pm

wha, what? o-o
if you want him to talk to hen or noah they're downstairs by the windows >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Devin: I snuck out of my room, heading for the room i knew that no one -- except me, obviously -- used. My guitar strung across my back in its case as i traveled down the hall that would help me go around all the girls without being spotted. But as i glanced around the corner, i caught the eye of Noah. She was staring at me with a look of confusion. I hurried away down the hallway and to the empty room. This was more like it, all alone...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Noah : huh? it was that one guy from earlier. He looked off for some reason. Not like high or drunk or anything but like something was wrong. Biting my lip i stole a quick glance at my "father" who was busy chatting away with a large group of girls who were unshamefully throwing themselves at him.
ugh, you could all be studying right now
Since there was no hope that i'd get any studying done tonight i picked up the hem of my dress and followed the guy up to the farthest end of the hall. "hey, wait" i called, stretching my out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 pm

*sigh* can't study anymore for chem or math. brain is fried. can't sleep. not tired.
gah. >.< i think i'll chill with you guys until 11 and then go to bed.
so what's going on (and gaby-unnie thank you for inviting me Very Happy) in the chat?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Jake: I finally got rid of the rest of the girls, offering the Jake special. That usually excites them to no end. I smirked at the thought and walked over to Noah and Henry. "So how is our lovely midget hooker doing?" I said, my eyes laughing

XD it's her nickname ^^
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Devin: I froze, turning half way around to see that Noah had followed me. I waited for her to catch up, "Hello, Noah. Are you lost?" i asked, trying not to sound impatient. I just really needed to spend some quality time with my guitar right now.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 pm

(hi hi unnie :3 yw! and so far the first round of business has arrived and they made over Noah but Henry thinks they may have to dress her up as a guy to make her work with them. :3 would you like to make up a boy?
we have the silent type down
the preppy prince type down
the naughty boy down
the jock jerk down
and the sweetheart down o-o so far

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:37 pm

kate! Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:37 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Devin: I froze, turning half way around to see that Noah had followed me. I waited for her to catch up, "Hello, Noah. Are you lost?" i asked, trying not to sound impatient. I just really needed to spend some quality time with my guitar right now.

+++++++

I almost tripped on the high heals Chase had forced me to put on but i manged to steady myself. "oh no i just-well you looked kinda. um... " i paused to catch my breath and stop my stuttering. i cleared my throat and began again. "You look upset. " i finally said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Henry : "tsk tsk tsk, Jacob. I told you there are no such things as hookers under my roof" i grinned up at him and raised my glass at eye level. "You can ask our lovely guest how she is yoursel- AH!" When i turned around Noah was no longer where i thought she was. Where had she gone!?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Devin: "When don't i," i muttered to myself, "I'm fine, really. I just need to..just-" i broke off. I'd said more than i had to. I sighed, "Do you really want to know what i was going to do?"
I swear to god that was the most i've ever said to another human being -- besides Clarisse -- in a long time.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:42 pm

hey lily Very Happy

hm, what type of guy should i make...?
and is it possible for me to have a girl charrie? if not, totally alright. but i was thinking your classic party girl--not ditz--hard core party girl flirt--sort of like rose from vampire's academy (before she reformed XD) a loner. drinks some what. washed out. does not do drugs--has but not anymore.i'm basing her off of lisa rowe from girl interrupted except my charrie would not be that crazy
idk if she fits in the chat though....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

XD His name isn't Jacob! It's just Jake

Jake: I laughed. "Nice job taking care of the midget hook- of the midget there bro" I said holding back more laughter and trying to look serious.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

well right now we just have the guys o-o and later like way later we'll have more girls. The guy types we have left our
cool guy
Metro sexual guy
Cutie pie lolita guy
Gay guy
tech guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

i know but henry doenst listen lol >.<

Henry : "Noah!" i called, standing up and cupping my mouth to throw my voice out. What if she was hurt? What if she got lost trying to find the bathroom?! "oh, Jacob what if someone kidnapped her!-i mean him!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

hm, i guess i'll go with the tech guy. cuz most of my friends are tech guys XD
i'll think of a prof for him now.
where is everyone/what's going on?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next