Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

( OOC: But isn't that what Chase is HERE for xDDDDD (jkjkjkjk) )
Chase:
I looked around and adjusted my collar, smiling all the while as best as I could. I adjusted my smile to be heartbendingly pleasant, and I hoped that the girl I was paired with was at least hot.

And damn, I hope she didn't TALK a lot. I hated when girls did that sort of thing.

"So Henry...Which one's....."

I stopped, and my grin got bigger as a beautiful brunette with red highlights walked my way. She introduced herself and I proceeded, putting on a gentleman type of show.

"Why don't we go to dinner?"

My white teeth flashed in the yellow light. I was -so- ready to party.

Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

oh i was like o-o gasp! i forgot to say they dont have to >.< i know that there will be one serious scene where henry might and one where noah is in trouble of being raped but some drunk guy >.< but yeah.....)

Henry : i smiled up at Talen, glad that he spotted his next girl. "Have fun mademoiselle Rose" i waved to the brunet until she reached her spot by Talen. "Henry!"
I turned around. A fiery little red head smiled up at me. One little fist on her hip which was draped in pink satin. "Miss Isabelle, i thought i may never see you again" I grinned, bending to kiss her forehead.
She chuckled, something saucy and hushed. "Now you know i would never leave my special man all alone"
i chuckled, taking her hand and leading her to a seat where one of the other boys conversed with a group of three girls.
"You make it sound like i'm a helpless child" i teased, my tone dropping just a bit for her. but as i thought about the helpless child description i couldn't help but notice that Noah was no where in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

well they can if the boy wants to >.< thats how master did it in college v.v osh.... but they dont have to o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Talen: Rose liked clubbing, so as the gentleman I was, I held out my arm and offered to take her. She gladly obliged, grabbing my arm and we walked out the door. "I'll be back gentlemen." I called behing me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Chase:
Well, she didn't want dinner.
I stood there stunned, and the realized that she was embarrassed, and shy. I should have known, the shy types are always the ones who desire my kind of personality.

"Do you want to go over with them?"

I nudged my head in the group's direction, and she nodded silently. I groaned to myself, she was pretty, but it didn't seem like I was going to get laid tonight.

Now I really did need a new shot of ol' Jack.

Henry looked like he was troubled by something, so I turned to him.

"What, your stick not swinging like it used to?"

I smirked, and I put one arm around my new lady friend as I grabbed a cup and filled it with non-alcoholic sparkling cider. Pretending to myself that it was something worth drinking.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Henry : i glanced up at Chase, blinking my lashes for a moment. "I don't have a stick. I once had a base ball bat but it broke, is that what you're talking about?"
Isabelle giggled at my side and reached over to press her lips to my cheek. "oh Henry you're so cute when you play innocent like that"
"yes you really are." Her friend, Tamera, a pretty curly haired exchange student from Barbados agreed.
uh...playing innocent? but i wasn't playing innocent....
i turned my attention back to Chase who was laughing at something i probably didn't catch. "Noah. Um, Well he...s-sh... he... isn't down here yet. i was wondering why" i smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm

alone again >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm

(OOC: Oh shoot! I will reply, I was waiting for Avery but I guess shes not posting...soooo xD )

Chase: I was laughing, and then winked at the two girls that were standing besides Henry. The curly haired one was cute, and if I had heard correctly a few days back, she was from some foreign country. Hot exchange students, mhm, that sure sounded good.

"Well I hope it really isn't broken Henry, that's all I have to say."

I grinned, and then watched as Henry mumbled something about the geeky girl. I sighed and waved my drink upwards, my laugh rising.

"Oh man, she's probably fine. Either that or shes so shocked from seeing my handsome mug that she got frozen in place, eh?"

I took another swig of the nasty stuff, and then looked at my date for the night. She seemed to be in a better, more relaxed mood.

"What do you want to do now, lady? You want me to show you outside? It's nice and cool out there."

I was hoping that maybe she would need my coat. That was always the first step to winning over a girl's heart.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:08 pm

i think she had to go o-o. i'm sorry v.v. )

Henry : I chuckled nervously. "when he said lady, he really meant miss. Poor little Chase. You must be careful with him, princess, he's a bit sleepy now. You may want to hold his hand" i shot Chase a certain look that reminded him that this was a place where we entertained the ladies not made them feel like they were hookers. and i really didn't like the way he spoke about my daughter! uh, son.... "He, you mean he. Noah is a boy" i passed him a meaningful look, hoping he would play along. Almost as an after thought i whispered. "Maybe i should go check on..him"

this really is like Oruan o-o like a dimi-oruan>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

(ok, so where can Devin pop back in? i'm back btw ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm

awww yay i missed you unnie :3 and since the girls are here you can have him do his job with one of more of them. Unless you charrie wants to go check on noah.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:12 pm

ok.. i'll have him check in on Noah.

Devin: i ran my fingers through my hair, hiding a yawn. Wasn't this a joy? I glanced over at the new girl. [right?] I strode over, clearing my throat when she didn't notice my presence. She jumped again, like before. My expression didn't change at all though, just a slight raise of my eyebrows.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

shes inside her room and the door is locked nii o-o

and if you want to see what i mean by a gentlemen's club and how i picture Henry to be like. looking and sounding i mean then check this out >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SvIUuhkXw&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Chase:
I pretended to look hurt.

"Aw, alright. Sorry about that.....Miss."

I put my drink down and decided to take her outside, because she seemed like she needed a walk anyway. My eyes narrowed a bit at Henry, because he seemed annoyed with me at first. Why he liked to pretend Noah was a boy was beyond me. I guess she pulled it off well though.

"Yeah, he. Just messing around Henry, chillax."

I picked up my lady's hand carefully, to make Henry relax a bit more. It wasn't like I was going to hassle the pretty thing, and didn't Henry know that girls like guys with hard attitudes? Sweet guys never win, man.

"Do you want me to keep them entertained while your away, or would you like me to come with you?"
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC: OH I didn't see those last two posts, you can disregard Chase's last sentence then.)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

ok ^^ sorry

Devin: I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I wasn't even sure what to say, so i kept quiet.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

"ah well that's up to our lovely young guest now isnt it?" i turned to the pretty girl in front of us. Chase's appointment. when i grinned at her she blushed and stepped back shyly. "Do you mind if i take him away from you just for a moment? I promise to return him as quickly as i can to you, darling"
"if he doesn't sleep with him, too" Isabelle laughed, raising her glass at me as i stood up.
"Ah ah ah" i shook my head and crossed my arms. "We stopped sleeping together because Chase was much too rough on me" i pouted and rolled my eyes playfully. "We'll be back in a flash girls"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

its okay :3 to both of you- i didn't even know what i posted either >.< lol )

Noah : i startled a little when i heard the knocking but quickly returned to my self. Trying not to look too unhappy with the way i looked i went over to open the door. i was kinda surprise that puppy-boy wasn't behind it. "Oh, um, hi" i said, i never asked the guys name. Or, i never met him before. All the guys here were hansom faces which somehow made them hard to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Chase:
I smacked him in the head playfully,

"Face it, you just can't handle me Henry."

I placed my drink on the table, bowed to the ladies with a flirty smile, and followed him back up the stairs.

Last edited by Sykora on Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Devin: I tried out a polite smile. I think it looked more like a grimace, i couldn't really tell. "Hello, I'm Devin."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Henry : "Oh don't mess up my hair, it's the second most important thing about me," i laughed, starting the short climb up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Uh, so i guess he was the silent brooding type. i nodded, "Nice to meet you Devin, I'm Noah." i said, my voice even. I wondered if he wanted me to shake his hand. By the looks of it, he didn't really seem keen on any physical contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Chase:
"Ah, don't be such a sissy Henry."

I spat into a potted plant that was sitting on one of the stairs, and my eyes looked down the stairs back at the group of girls, who seemed to be gossiping about something and glancing up at me. I turned around and almost stumbled on the next stair up when I tried to crack a smile back, causing them to roar into laughter.

I turned around and frowned.

"Agh, I'm such an idiot."
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Devin: I glanced over my shoulder and down the hall. How awkward could this get? Oh, i think i just jinxed myself. I made a face, looking back to Noah. "So, I noticed that you haven't come down stairs yet..." I trailed off, feeling weird talking to her. Talking wasn't really my thing. I'd rather..well, i'd rather be in my room by myself than with someone else. No matter who.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Henry : "well i am going to have to agree with you on that one" i waved at the group of giggling girls and smiled at Chase before i descended the last step and was close enough to see Devin.
ah, wah? what was he doing in my daughters room!?
" hello there" i said, taking a peek inside the room. "Something wrong? You both look like your puppies died." aw.. i remembered when my puppy died... i cried for months. I think that was the same day i met Devin.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Devin: Here comes that awkward moment. I stared at Henry silently, shrugging my shoulders once.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next