Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 pm

whispers : shes talking to liv >.<

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 40 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

i got it Razz

Liv: I cleared my throat. "Oh, um, hi." Old women didn't generally like me or my choice of what they called 'revealing' outfits. Today I wore jeans and flowing black tank top. Nothing to get worked up over. I realized then that I should probably introduce myself. "I'm Liv...Vance," I said.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Henry : i walked into the kitchen just as my grandmother was introducing herself to Liv. "I'm Henry's Grandmother, you can call me mima if you like"
I smiled at her, Noah, still nervous, besides me. "If the food is done, i'll carry it to the dining room for you Grams"
She nodded, "It's right here, sweetheart. I'll go back there in a minute i have to freshen up a bit. Excuse me" She said, her sweet face still gleaming, before walking back out. "Hey, Liv" I waved, going over to pick up the Turkey.
Noah smiled at Liv and went over to take hold of the ham.
"Ah ah ah" I said, stopping her. "You're wearing the dress i got you and you will not ruin it with ham-juice"
She rolled her eyes. I wondered if she knew how well the white dress with pink lace embroidery at the hip and its flowy bottom, looked on her.
"I'll be careful" she assured me, picking it up. "Liv, we're going to start x-mas dinner now so you can follow us to the dining room"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Liv: "Oh okay," I said. I got up and walked into the dinning room. I stood just inside the doorway. Where was I supposed to sit? I looked around the room. I had never had an Christmas dinner before. My father made me and my mother cook then he sent me to my closet so he could enjoy his evening in peace.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Noah : i put the ham at the center and smiled as Henry's grandmother took her seat next to the head of the table where Henry sat. Henry looked up from his place and saw Liv, staring blankly at the set up. "Would you like to sit next to me, Liv?" He asked, the politeness and sweetness he was famous for seeping into his voice.
I blinked, i thought he said i was going to sit next to him. Oh..oh well. I sat on the other side of the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Liv: I bit my upper lip. "Okay," I said. I slipped into the seat next to him and clasped my hands between my legs. I looked around the table. Everyone seemed so happy.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Noah : we waited until all the boys arrived before Henry stood up and said, "Well i guess its time to say grace and thank Gramz for the lovely dinner she made for us this great Christmas night"
The blood had dried on the gash by his lip. I was still sure he was lying about falling over a vase at his fathers house... i was sure it was his father who played a much bigger role into his injury...
Henry went on with saying grace and we all bent are heads for a moment. Then he said "Why don't we go around the table and say out loud what we're thankful for this year."
One of the boys reminded him that it wasn't thanksgiving but Henry laughed and told him it didn't matter because there was always something to be thankful for.
I couldn't help but smile a bit. He was just so....so Henry..
"Okay, Liv you should go first since your second to lead" he said to her, happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Liv: I opened my mouths but words failed me. I had absolutely no idea what to say. Then it came to me. I smiled. "I'm thankful for my best friend." I looked down at my plate.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Henry's smile fell for a second. It was the tone of the girls voice that made him realize that he may have asked for the wrong thing. "Where is she?" he asked in a softer voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Liv: I let out a deep breath. "She's dead," I said, looking him right in the eys. Emmeline. My best friend. My only friend. I was the town slut and she was the town lesbian. We had met a terrific team.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

That sent a wave of unease around the room and Henry's eyes suddenly went to Matt who was sitting besides Noah. His best friend....how would he live with out his best friend?.... His gaze fell over each of the faces around the table.... all of them...they were all close to his heart... "She's in a better place right now and she's happy to see you alive and well" Henry finally said. Noah was surprised to see anything but happiness in his face or tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Liv: I laughed softly. "Oh yeah, she's in a better place," I said. Better than where we had grown up. That place had been a living hell. I had hated ever single person there except Emmeline. That's why I had begged her to run away with me. And now she was dead. "Who's next?" I asked with a bright smile.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

No one responded. All the boys were still off, wondering what the hell they had just gotten into when all they wanted to do was eat their x-mas dinner and be happy with their loved ones and people they knew. Liv...and i guess me too... were not part of that list.
I took in a deep breath and went "I'm thankful that you guys took me in when i really needed it. I'm thankful that my dad has a new job in Mexico and that drake has a better life with my mom back at home." i felt my cheeks turn hot as i continued, i hated talking about feelings so openly. "I-i... i'm so thankful that we're all friends and that we all had the chance to meet each other." I looked up at Henry. "I'm thankful that i've grown so close to some of you already"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Liv: I smiled. She was actually really sweet. Emmeline had been my only girl friend. The other girls just didn't like how friendly with the boys I was.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Henry : i smiled at Noah. "I'm glad i met you too, silly little girl" I whispered and then looked down as a blush went up my neck and onto my cheeks. "Well, i'm thankful that we're all in good health and that we're all still doing so well in school and in life. I am thankful that we're all together tonight and i hope that we can stay like this as along as we can" i looked back up and then clasped my hands. "Well, we should dig in, guys. Happy x-mas and Feliz navidad"
Noah chuckled and rolled her eyes, mouthing the word "moron" but she sat and the guys all helped themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Liv: I spooned a little food onto my plate and ate in silence. I had never been with so many happy people. And none of them were inches from punching my face in. I glanced up at Henry.
"Um, Henry? Did somebody hit?" I asked. There was a slight discoloring around his split lip. I had been hit enough times to know what it looked like.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Henry : i bit my lip as if i could suddenly cover up the mark my father had left on me. Instead i think i just made it bled. "Uh, N-no i fell over a vase when visit my father and i landed on a shard or two" i smiled and turned to my food and away from Liv. "I'm fine thought, no need to worry"

-------

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40