Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Salice:
My eyes flicker over to him. "An old friend that used to think Chinese water torture is amusing. I showed him how it can affect your skull," i look back out the window. he was very weak in his attacks. cracking his skull had been easy. not to mention satisfied my appetite for a few days.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 28 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Ciel : I turn to her. "I haven't heard of someone using Chinese water torture on anyone for a long time," I say honestly. Only because some people thought it was a waste of water ..not something anyone could afford. Pistols were used far more now. "What did he do to you for you to kill him?" I ask, seeing the town appearing around us so suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Salice:
"Oh, it was for a job. He's a good ally in a fight...but he thought cat calling me whenever i see him was acceptable." i say with a half frown. "Very annoying."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Ciel : "Do you hate all men or just men that find you attractive?" I ask, the horses tread slowing as the Restaurant started to come closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Salice:
I have to smile. "The only men i know are ruthless pigs. the only way you can get anywhere is if you're around 'power'. I know how to manipulate that power. and if they put up a fight. well," I shrug lightly, my smile fading. "then i have to do something about it, don't i?" i ask like it's obvious. i've always wanted power, and it's always disappointed me how the only way to get it is to steal it. i mean, no one ever put up a good fight either. how bland.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Ciel : The carriage stops and a grin finds its way onto my face. "Well, i have about seven more years or so until i fall under your list of victims, hmm?"
Sebastian's hand comes through the open door, i take it and step out of the carriage. A drunk man is yelling at the restaurant. I sigh, second guessing this plan.

this always makes me cry T T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqKMLggKVjs&feature=related ciels death v.v why sebby why?...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

aw.. v.v

Salice:
"We'll see, young Lord. We'll see." I dodge a lunging drunk man, tripping him and watching as he falls to the cobble stone street. another carriage flies by, running right over his neck. i hear the faint snap and my lip turns up in disgust.
"What a waste," I growl before turning away and following Ciel and Sebastian.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Ciel : I sigh, choosing to ignore the death of the drunk outside until it becomes too much. "Get someone to clean that up.." I say to Sebastian. With out a word hes out of the restaurant. "Alice," I say, nearing the front table where she stood working.

v.v si...i plan to have the same ending with this little ciel too though so i must get use to it

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Salice: I glance around the bar, trying to make out the faces of the younger men. I haven't seen Damani, yet, and i'm starting to get agitated. i glance down at the ring. it's glowing faintly. he has to be around here somewhere...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 pm

sooo o-o i guess kaitlin left

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 pm

blrrg..
hm.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Sebastian : I return, my jacket off. The young Master doesn't even notice me. I sigh and look at Lady Salce..and her..ring. "Who are you searching for?" I lean over and whisper to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Salice:
I don't stop looking around. "Someone who i think could help you with your quest to kill this Flame killer i heard you speaking of earlier." i murmur, my eyes flickering over to Sebastian for a quick moment.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Sebastian : I blink. So she had heard. "You don't need to do that. The young Earl instructed me to kill him and kill him i will," I say calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Salice:
I finally turn to him. "I don't doubt you, Sebastian. and if you'd rather i stay out of it, then i will. It's time i pay this friend of mine a visit anyway," I add smoothly with a grim smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Sebastian : "Why would you hurt someone you care about?" I ask, surprised by my own curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Salice:
"Then i mustn't care about him." I say, brushing it off. "He's just another demon." he'll actually put up a fight. a real one. not like the weak attempts human males put to show. I snort quietly to myself. Yes, meeting with Damani will be quite interesting.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Sebastian : I open my mouth to speak but again the Master is one step ahead of me. "You must care about him," He says turning. He takes Lady Salice's hand. "He gave you this ring, didn't he? You've been staring at it all day and your eyes keep shifting around for him."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Salice:
I narrow my eyes at him. "I only kept it because it's rare." I say calmly, taking my hand back. "I'm going to go look for him now." I say brusquely, turning and walking back out the door. That little brat, I think bitterly. He thinks he's so smart.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Ciel : I turn back to my work with Alice. Sebastian stands next to me, when Alice turns away he whispers, "Don't you think you were being rude, bocchan?" (im sorry i had to do it >.< ...lol..)
I glance over my shoulder to him. "No, not at all. A woman that claims to hate men yet frets over not finding one specific one is a liar so there is no need for me to be considerate," I say calmly.
Sebastian frowns but nods.

i wish matt was here o-o his charrie ish the shiz

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 pm

really? o.o
now i wanna know about his charrie!

Salice:
I head for the dark alleyways a few buildings down from the bar, staring at the ring and waiting anxiously for it to brighten. It sparkles for a few seconds before i hear a familiar voice.
"You little coward," it snarls. I shake my head, turning the corner to find Damani standing over a cowering man.
"Damani," I chastise. he whips around, his eyes surprised. then he grins, his teeth still bright white despite what he's been doing.
"I thought you'd show up some time. Just give me a moment," he turns back around, but i come up beside him.
"I need you to tell me what you know,"
his jaw clenches. "Nothing."
a smile curls at me lips. "I'll let you do anything you want..." i bargain, pressing up against him. His eyes flick over to me as his prey scurries away. I trail my hand down his side, searching for...the smile widens a fraction.
"You can't just.."
"Oh yes i can," I murmur matter-of-factly, using my now clenched fist to snap a few of his ribs. He gasps, stumbling back a couple steps. I clench and unclench my hand.
"So, are we rethinking yet?" i ask him, barely offering him a glance.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

its edward vile
o-o he came up in the school for the damned chat a while ago remember?
idk i love that charrie lol >.<

Ciel : I sneeze, walking out from the restaurant. The wind is harsh and the chill is much too cold for me to be out again. "Where is she?" I ask Sebastian after another sneeze. He looks concerned, he turns around, searching through the crowd for Salice. "Shall i go and find her sir?"
I nod. "But let me come with you- achuu!"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Salice:
He glares at me, straightening up and wincing when his ribs snap back into place.
"What is it that you want to know?" he snaps. my smile disappears.
"The killings. the people suddenly bursting into flames."
He thinks about it for a second, scratching his chin. "I'll tell you what i know...if."
Oh dear lord. "If...?" I urge him. he steps toward me, his dark eyes flashing.
"You let me do what i want."
"But, that was only-"
"A bluff, Ms. Vatani?" he asks sweetly, taking my hand and kissing it gently. "Please, i can see right through you," he turns my hand over, his lips brushing over my palm. I close my fingers into a fist.
"I don't bluff, Damani," I snarl, attempting at taking my hand back. he chuckles darkly, letting go only to take my arm and pulling me closer to him.
"Oh really? Well I do." and suddenly he's kissing me. i grimace, leaning back.
"Damani," i look away, trying to get out of his arms. he kisses my neck, his teeth grazing my skin.
"I could snap your neck." he whispers. I close my eyes and shudder. he opens his mouth, his teeth almost sinking in.
"Please, don't.." I murmur weakly.
"Mm? did you say something?" he whispers, raising his eyes to mine again.
"I swear--" i start in a low whisper. then someone clears their throat.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

oh yeah Very Happy i remember him ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Ciel : "I think the Lady said Stop," I say calmly. My cane hitting the ground beneath my feet hard as i walked over to them. Sebastian glared at the man, his eyes flashing a dark violet that glowed like the insignia on his left hand and on my right eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Salice:
I shrink under Damani's raised eyebrow.
"Of course," he says, not taking his eyes off of me. I swallow hard, looking down as i brush out my dress.
"We're heading back, i assume?" I ask evenly, my eyes slowly gazing upward to look at Ciel and Sebastian.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next