Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:44 pm

whyd you ask :3?

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 15 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

i dunno i thought I had an idea but it went down the drain of forgettingness. ahaha
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

that happens sometimes >.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

yea... it happens to me all the time...
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:48 pm

thats okay
hmm...now i really don't know how theyd meet.
does your charrie have any businesses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:52 pm

umm....she works as a waitress at a restaraunt so ya...
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm

oh then i may have an idea
can your charrie tell when a demon is near?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm

um....ya. ya she can.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:56 pm

okay then i do have an idea :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Oh! Tell meh!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:00 pm

i was thinking that ciel and sebby can just go into town under cover for what ever reason -maybe trying to buy another store or something- and he can stop by to eat
thats where they would meet and since your charrie can tell that sebbys a demon stuff could happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

hmmm alright i like. haha we had a kid in our class named sebastian and we would call him Sebi and SeaBass hahaha

Alice: After getting Alcide to the hospital, I promised him that I would be back. I kissed him goodbye and left fast, running to the restaurant where I worked.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Ciel : I sigh, taking note of the many small shops we passed by in the hansom carriage we had taken for today. It would be much too obvious that i was a Phantomhive if i came in my own carriage. For this very occasion we had dressed down. We being Myself and Sebastian. I wore an old gray cote made of heavy wool, a gray-green button up and brown shorts down to my knee. My shoes were scuffed up and my hair a mess. The only thing i did keep was my Patch. And Sebastian, who wore a regular white shirt, a light coat and dark pants, also kept his gloves.
I got the chance to open the door as we walked into a shop. We sat at a small table besides a large window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Alice: I walk up to the people that sat down at a table and then held my breath. Demons? Great, just- "Hi, I'm Alice and I'll be your waitress today. Is there something I can start you off with? Drinks? Appetizers?"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:22 pm

you do know that its the 1800s right o-o...?

Ciel : I blink at Sebastien whos nose is wrinkling. I'm confused until i sneeze and understand why he looked so perplexed. Great. Wolves. I sneezed again. "May God bless you,my lor...son," Sebastian said, correcting himself half way. I sigh and nod but narrow my eyes at him. How can a demon even say god?
"Ill have wine and-"
"He'll have milk and eggs with vegetables, unspiced, with your best hamburger meat. I'll have the same but with wine," Sebastian says grinning. I want to kill him suddenly..but its true. Normal boys didn't drink wine when they were 12.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 pm

(oh....well now i do. was my post bad?)

Alice: I nodded and quickly jotted it down. "Alright, Now what wine would you prefer?" I say, looking up from the pad I made.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

no its okay o-o but you have to remember that its the year 1876

Sebastian : "A fruitier red wine, please," I say. The young master looks at me pleased. Well at lest he knew better. I was a demon, i took pleasure in nothing but the consumption of humans soul. I would have to wait till the day the young lord dies to get the best soul i have ever had so the wine of course would go to him. Honestly, i shouldn't be letting him drink so much. He really was just a child..I lean over and brush his cheek with my fingers. His eyes widen. "Isn't my son beautiful?" I smile up at the demon wolf girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

okay. thanks for tellin me. Very Happy

Alice: I blinked, "Um. Y-Yeah." I shook my head, "I'll get right on it." I say and scurry off, shaking my head.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Ciel : I struggle to keep the smile on my face. When no one is looking i slap Sebastian's hand away. "What the hell was that for?" I hissed at him. He didn't give his red hand another look. Instead he took a napkin from his coat sleeve and tied it under my chin. Furstrated I tore it off. "Sebastian!"
"I'm trying to convince everyone that your my son. Thats it," He says calmly, a lazy grin on his face and a wicked look in his eyes.
"pervertir" I snap in french so that the lady looking at us from another table would grow bored of us.
"Ne sois pas si coincée, mon seigneur. Amusez-vous être un enfant normal et laisser papa ... .. prendre soin de vous ..." Sebastian says. I shiver. "Don't ever refer to yourself as 'daddy' again," I say but smile so that everyone would just stop staring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Alice: I sigh and grab the bottle of the fruitiest red zinfindel and poor a glass. I grab another glass and fill it with milk. I take the glass of wine and glass of milk back to the two and set it down in front of them. "Your food will be ready in about 15 minutes." I say, a small smile on my face and walk back to the kitchen.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Ciel : I swallow my embarrassment and cough. 'Ahem. Now Sebastian," I say and let my voice drop. He leans in and i whisper." Am i wrong or is she a demon too?"
He leans away and switches my milk with the wine. When no one is looking at me a take a sip and then anther and pass it back to him. "Yes," He says almost as an after thought. "Shes a wolf demon i assume."
I nod, prepared to ask her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Alice: I bring the food and walk over to the table. I set it down in front of them. "There you go. Is there anything else you want?" I ask, plastering a small smile onto my face.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Ciel : I nod and look up at her seriously. "How is a demon working in London?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Alice: I look down at him with a straight face. "I'm not a demon. Unlike you." I sit down at the table cross from them. "If I was a demon wolf, I'd be infected, and I wouldn't look like a do know. But then again, you probably knew that already."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Ciel : I blink. "One thing. I'm not the demon." At this Sebastian smiles and waves. "That Demon would be me," he says kindly.
"And i never said you were a wolf demon, i just said you were. So i guess you are a wolf demon of some sort," I explain grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm

I nod, "Sorry about the confusion then." I give a sincere smile. I look at the guy who waved. "Well you obviously don't look like one." I looked back at the kid. I shook my head, "No. Shadow Wolves and Demon Wolves are of a different race completely."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next