Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Salice:
I shrink under Damani's raised eyebrow.
"Of course," he says, not taking his eyes off of me. I swallow hard, looking down as i brush out my dress.
"We're heading back, i assume?" I ask evenly, my eyes slowly gazing upward to look at Ciel and Sebastian.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 29 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Ciel : I nod. "Yes, we are."
The man holds a sickeningly smug expression, i hold out my arm for Madam Salice. Its times like this i am fully aware of my age....if i were older...i would be taken more seriously. For now...all i had was Sebastian...and my name.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Salice:
"Goodnight, Salice," Damani squeezes my hand before letting go and disappearing. I take Ciel's arm attentively. After a few moments of silence, i have to break it.
"Did you accomplish what you needed be done, young Lord?" I ask him.

[gotta take the puppy 4 a walk ^^ brb]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Ciel : I let go of her arm and shake my head. Continuing down the busy streets with my cane. "No. Actually i'll be around town till midnight so if youd like to leave please tell Sebastian and he'll be more than happy to take you home," I say. I stop at a local alley and glance up at Sebastian who hands me a pair of old, brown shorts, scuffed up shoes, a dirty white shirt and a green-brown cap. "Excuse me," I say, bowing my head. Sebastian follows me into the alley.

take chur time :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

nen now i miss my puppy o-o
i wanna go home~ Dx

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

short walk :3 just around the block Smile
it's ok Gaby ^^ my puppy says hi! (if he could...o.o)

Salice:
"Of course. I can find my own way back," I say absently, continuing walking. I guess i could catch up on a few missed appointments to pass the time.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 pm

lol say hi back for me will chu ;3
its just im tiered of the hospital and right now everyone left home so im by myself for the next hour v.v

Ciel : I walk back out, my patch off and replaced by a make-shift wrap. Like this i look like a normal poor boy my age, working in some shop near by. I hand my clothing to Sebastian. "What did she say?" I ask.
"She has appointments to take care of, My Lord," He answers.
I nod, wondering who exactly was on her list.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

puppy would give you a puppy kiss if he cud ^^

Salice:
I stroke his fingers with my own, crooning fake reassurances to him.
"Just a little longer, darling," i murmur, snapping his middle finger and shaking my head with a sigh as he cries out, writhing in pain. I slide out my dagger, pulling the young man's chin up so that we were at the same eye level. his full of pain, mine full of amusement.
"I could just end it now..but.." i drag it along his cheek, leaning forward and tasting the bleeding cut. "What's the fun in that?" i ask, with a light chuckle.

gotta play with the puppy now o.o
i'll check in every once and awhile, i'll be a little slow
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:13 pm

kk :3

Ciel : I have Sebastian play look out on the rooftop of a shop across from the Photography shop i leaned on. I watched as happy families walked in and out, speaking about how excited they were or how they wished so-and-so would have stopped crying long enough for them to take the picture right.
I sigh, bored until i hear something that makes my heart stop.
"Today is my special day so mommy says i can sleep in her room after we take a picture!"
In the back of my memory bank, behind my lids..i see a blue haired boys with bright lapis lazuli colored eyes, pulling on a strangers coat. His voice cheerful with excited innocence. "Hi! My name is Ciel and today is my special day so mommy says i can sleep with her and daddy after we go get toys!"
i cough up, coking on the memory like someone would choke on ill.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Salice:
I hesitate as i hear something. I stand up slowly, ignoring the whimpers coming from the young man on the floor.
"Who's there?" I snap coldly. There's nothing. i wait another moment.
"It looked like you were having too much fun without me,"
i surpress a groan. "What do you want, Damani?"
"I thought it was you that wanted something," he scolds me with a tsk-tsk noise. I bring my fist back and blink when he blocks the hit.
"Well i'm willing to tell you what i know, now." he says quietly, staring at me intently. i wait for him to grin and laugh, or make some ridiculous move, but he doesn't. he glances away, and then back at me.
"I just need to know if you're willing to hear me out."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Sebastian : I was ordered to stay on the roof top so when the master continued to throw up on the pavement there was nothing i could do but watch. Something had made him ill but not in the way that would make me call the local doctor. No, he had heard something..something that brought him to the time he had spent alive and with out me.
Tilting my head i watch on as he struggles to stand up, as his pupils become larger and his hands shake.
Well..the brat did deserve it...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Salice:
I'd let the Lord's son leave without finishing him off, but not without erasing me from his memory first. Didn't want to get into a situation like that. I now had to listen to Damani.
"Ok, first of all, i don't know exactly who--specifically--is behind all of the burnings." he starts. i nod. "The shadows are always jumping around and they talk really quickly, and i only know that whoever is doing it, is a guy."
oh. i can really use that. I frown.
"That's all."
"well..and he's Richland descent." he murmurs. i look away and glare at the wall. A few generations back, the only children in the Vatani blood line were girls. so they couldn't pass on the name. the Richland's have been the royal blood ever since. and? the curse stopped. i hate them as much as i envy them.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Ciel : I make myself stop. I hold my own throat as hard as i can until i can't breath and my nails dig into my skin and make me bleed. When i trust myself again i let go. Somewhere in the distance the clock towers tolls and i know its midnight.
"S-sebastian," I call, straightening up.
The screaming starts from only a few streets away from me. I start running, a shadow rushes past me." Yes, My Lord," It says.
There was no way i was going to let the person kill someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Salice:
I stand up. i give in. i don't care if those innocent people die. There's always too many people anyway in this world.
"Wait, where are going!"
"Back to the mansion." i say coolly. He grabs my arm. i tense, ready to force him back to hell if i had to.
"Damani," i warn. he doesn't let go.
"Just let me ask you one question. that's all i want. You promised." he adds with a dark smirk. my expression doesn't change.
"One."
"You don't just torture those men because you think it's fun."
my forehead creases in confusion. "Of course i do."
He shakes his head. "I think it's because you're looking for revenge. all those men you torture and kill, they're all just like you're father. or, what he used to be like."
i whip my fist up to his face, slashing at his neck with my dagger. he staggers back, clutching at his throat.
"Don't ever." I growl, my lips drawn back in a snarl.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm

[do you want Salice to go towards the screaming, or do you have something else planned?]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm

which ever ish fine o-o but the killer isnt a man >.< i think salice should come along -she may share somewhat of an understanding with the killer

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 pm

oh ok, i'll have her ditch Damani and head towards the screaming o.o

Salice:
Once i hear the screaming, i know exactly what's happening. I have to find Ciel and tell him...I hurry towards the screaming, hoping i'm not too late.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Ciel : I round the corner, my hat flying off. I hear the more than one person screaming now, even more surprising its not feminine. Theres smoke everywhere, i cough again and plow through as best i can but a corpse i do not see sends me flying towards the floor. Cussing, i spit out blood, my cheek is bruised and i bit my lip cut up. i force myself onward in time to see the person i knew was the killer from the beginning.
"Ellen Turner!" I yell. The big, blond woman stops, her camera box in one hand and a jar of flash powder in the other. She laughs at me and sings songs "Now i am the most beautiful newly wed! Not even a child can stop that!" She blows the powder in my direction and clicks her camera. I should have known it sooner. It was the instigater devise to the smoke. I gasp as i feel the heat and hear the sound of the fire exploding from the powder but im being pressed to the floor by something larger than me. I look up hesitantly. "Sebastian."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Salice:
I freeze. The scene in front of me is confusing. i have no idea what's going on, but the woman looks like the one everyone is afraid of. the reason everyone is screaming. then i spot Ciel. but Sebastian is hovering over him, protecting him. I meet the woman's eyes evenly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Ciel : The back of my skull is aching and my vision is impaired. Sebastian might have shielded me from the flames but i still hurt myself on the pavement.
Ellen Turner. She was the photographers wife. I had Sebastian look up her history and he found that she was once a very beautiful maiden, forced into an unhappy marriage. She had taken the pictures of all the newly weds in town, including that of my parents. But years and years past and her husband payed her no attention, gave her no affection and she grew older, fatter and less attractive. She had taken the pictures for all the girls who were set on fire...all the newly wedded wives with husbands who lived to please them. I fought to get back on my feet. "Ellen! Stop!" I yelled. The woman just kept skipping away, blowing out the flash powder and clicking her camera so flames would start. "lets go Sebastian," I growl and we both run off after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:10 pm

im sorry o-o am i confusing chu with the story line at all lilly-maknae? >.< i know that my writing can be off a lot of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm

no no it's fine ^^ i'm following Very Happy

Salice:
"On the devil's heart..." i mutter, taking off after the two of them. I have to pause to rip off the the long skirt part of the dress before i can continue my chase. it takes me a few seconds to.
"What in the name of the damned is going on?" I pant. this is not what i was expecting when i agreed to go out with them tonight. i thought about changing into my original form, but i don't want to freak people out anymore than they probably were. plus, i didn't even get my answer of what was going on.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Ciel : As i speak Sebastian lifts me up into his arms. I'm coughing and panting and my asthma is acting up but i would not fail the queen. "Shes the killer. Ellen Turner.-weeze,cough- shes headed towards the clock towers," I say, Sebastian is suddenly leaping up to hold onto the side of the building. Ellen is already running up the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Salice: I stop at the bottom of the stairs. oh dear. i can't go up there in...i grumble as i throw my high heels aside. "This better be worth it," I mumble, bursting out of my dress in my real demon form. i look horrid. i look sort of like a hairless wolf with larger fangs and black beady eyes. but it's the only way i could get to the top of the tower in time. I leap and barely catch on with my claws, wincing as they produce a screeching sound against the bricks. I get to the top, blocking off this Ellen Turner's escape route. i hope. i'm perched rather precariously. my breathing's heavy and my eyes dart around, not able to concentrate on a single thing for more than a second.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

[i dont kno if you can picture that, but..:3]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 pm

like in van helsing kinda? o-o

Ciel : We're almost at the top of the tower where i can see Ellen but something had Sebastian's leg and he has to throw me forward onto the hand of the hour clock before hes pulled down.
Till this day i don't know what forced me to do what i did next. "Sebastian!" I called, watching him fall while i clung to the hand of time for dear life. Something with red hair, bright and almost like the flames themselves had pulled him down. "Sebastian!" I called again, when a puff of smoke clogged my view of anything under me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next