Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 pm

icky >.<

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 27 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 pm

mhm...
so, i saw you started a new day on the other page, shall i just..eh, have Salice come back from a night of 'work'?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

yaaa, heat in californias killing me X.X

Alice: I opened my eyes and sat up yawning. I saw Alcide looking at me smiling. I smiled back, "Hey." I say, voice choking up.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

if you like, yes ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 pm

ok ^^
lemme read what you wrote and i'll get on that in a sec..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Alice: I laid a hand on his cheek, tears falling. I leaned over and kissed him. "I'm so relieved that you're okay." I whispered, holding his hand.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Salice:
I hang my cloak up, catching sight of myself in the mirror beside it. I had a little red something...I use my finger to swipe it away. Tasting it, i smile. "Sweet," I murmur, licking my lips. then I head for upstairs, hoping to get in a few hours before anyone would need me. i already had a few other demons come up to me while i was in town, so i had to rest up. I'm just passing my door and untying my scarf when I hear Ciel talking to Sebastian in his father's office. or rather, his office now, i assume.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm

[does this work?]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 pm

its fine :3

Ciel : "Sebastian, this is an order. I want you to catch this Flame killer," I say, rising from my seat and crossing the room. Sebastian bows half way, his hand on his chest. "Yes, My lord."
I continue until i reach the door. I turn the nob ready to get on with the day but am surprised by who i find on the other end. "Good evening, Madam Salice," I greet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Alice: "I've got to go but i'll be back soon, okay?" I ask and he nods, "Be careful." I smile and kiss him. "When am I not careful babe?" I say and stand. "Bye." He said and I smile and blow him a kiss. "Bye." I walk out.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Salice:
Hm, Flame killer... "Sebastian," a half smile curls at my lips. "I hope everything's just...splendid," I comment easily, letting my scarf unravel from around my neck. i watch his expression for any changes. I might have to check out this killer for myself. If he was taking up work that i could be dealing with...i'd have to intervene somehow.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Alice: I walked over to the restaurant, putting my hair up into a high bun.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Ciel : I blink. Odd for someone to speak straight to Sebastian like so. I place my cain down and continue to walk out of the room. I can Hear Sebastian behind me. "Everything is Splendid," He tells Lady Salice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm

I start taking peoples orders and giving them their drinks.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Salice:
I drop my hands to my sides. I'll have to talk to Damiani later about any latest gossip he's heard from those chatty shadows he hangs around.
"Buon," i call over my shoulder absently before heading for my room.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Sebastian : "Madam Salice, The young Master has business to take care of in town. Since no one will be around tonight he took it upon himself to invite you with us. Shall i tell if him you agreed or declined?" I ask her, watching her moving figure stop momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Salice:
I hesitate. I was going to rest...but Damiani was hard to find some nights. I look over my shoulder at Sebastian. "Of course, I'd love to join you and the young Lord. Just give me a moment," i flash a smile before closing my door behind me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

I flinch as one guy at the bar threw his glass on wine at me. It became more and more difficult to work here nowadays.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Ciel : I wait patiently in the carriage. Sebastian is waiting outside to help Lady Salice in. Why had he taken it upon himself to invite her under my name was beyond me but Sebastian always had reasoning.
"Where are we going first?" I ask in a bored tone, my cain clinking against the window.
"To Miss Alice's restaurant so you can have her settle the final papers and put The Phantomhive seal on it," Sebastian answers, a gentle smile, not at all fitting a demon butler, on his face.
I sigh and nod. "Fine fine." We would find the killer only at night so i had time to waste.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Salice: as soon as my door closed, i started looking for it. the ring. it would tell me if he was close or not. it was just something he'd given me in case i ever wanted to see him again. I doubted i'd ever really need it, and only kept it because the clear amethyst was so beautiful. I also change into a dark red evening dress with a black bodice. i didn't bother with the corset and my ribs were thanking me. I hurry out to the carriage waiting just below my window.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

I sigh, "Sir, I'm afraid you have to leave." I look up at him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. I slapped him across the face and said, "Leave. Now." My voice because rough and guttural, he left fast.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Sebastian : With out a word i help the young Madam into the carriage. The young Master took off his head politely. "You look marvelous, Lady Salice. Red very much suits you." I hear him say before moving to the front of the carriage to take the reins.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Salice:
"Grazie," I thank him quietly, staring out the window and wondering if Damiani would be out in the forest. Just a few yards from the carriage. I look down to my lap, frowning a bit when i realize i still have a little dried blood in between my finger nails on my right hand. I raise it to my mouth and start to suck on it. Not as sweet when it's dried, i think with a grimace.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Ciel : I keep my eye on the moving forest outside my window. "So who did you kill last night?" I ask Salice calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Salice:
My eyes flicker over to him. "An old friend that used to think Chinese water torture is amusing. I showed him how it can affect your skull," i look back out the window. he was very weak in his attacks. cracking his skull had been easy. not to mention satisfied my appetite for a few days.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next