Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm

yes ma'am
sebby and ciel are in ciels room

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 33 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Salice:
My eyes flutter open and i groan, rolling over. my arms are sore and it feels as though little burning coals rest on them. and my neck. and my collar bone. I fell horrible. but i slide out of bed anyway, moving over to my dresser to find a new dress for today. I bump into one of the posts on the bed and grimace, having to hesitate another moment for the pain to fade a little.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud0MkuiqH3Q&feature=related this is what would happen if kuroshitsuji was told in 2010 >.< lol
SUSHIE!! yummm Smile
that's very...strange... :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Azaela: I hadn't seen Ciel or Sebastian in a while. I had asked around, but nobody would give me a straight answer. Apparently Ciel had had some business in town that he had needed to take care of. I guess being out of the loop is what happens when I have to go perform a demonic ritual.
Oh well. The ritual was worth it.
I walked down the hall and knocked on Ciel's door.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Sebastian : There is raw hate in the young master's eyes that i can't say i don't understand. "I'm sorry, Young Master..but you did order me to make sure she was dead....actually," I bow to him. "I wasn't the one who killed her..so please forgive me.." I say.
His breathing is still hard, both from the anger and from his fever.
"Bocchan, please," I say, standing and helping him onto his back. I pull up his sheets to his neck. "You're fever must break first."
He coughs, now all loathing is fading and hes becoming aware of his position. He nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Sebastian : '"I'll get you a warm, Fruit tea," I say, bowing before going to the door and opening it for him. "Good morning, Miss Az," I say.

and yeah its a strange anime v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Azaela: My forehead crinkled and my eyes narrowed. I had been reduced to 'Miss Az' in my leave of absent. "Morning," I said. "I need to speak with Ciel." That was my way of saying 'Move, butler'. I didn't want to actually say it to his face since he wasn't actually a butler and in fact a demon of unknown power and origin who could scorch me where I stand.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Salice:
When i finally get dressed into a light weight royal blue gown, i'm breathing hard from trying to conceal my pain. i force my breathing to calm as i step out of my room slowly. Every step would make any one else wince, but i've learned how to keep a low profile when it comes to pain. I pause when I see the little girl -- she's really only a few years younger than me, but i've been alive so long everyone is younger to me.
"Good morning, Azaela," I greet calmly. I haven't seen her in a few days.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Sebastian : I nod. "I must warm you that the master is harboring a fever at the moment so he may not be able to speak to you properly," I say, bow and make my way to the kitchen to make the tea. I bring the kit i had used last night with me and knock on Madam Salice;s door. "May I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm

lol i fail x3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 pm

that's ok Gaby ^^
i can have it so that she's still in her room(?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

cool with me Very Happy

Azaela: I walked across the room and perched on the edge of his bed. Sweat streaked his flushed face. I took out a handkierchif and dabbed at his cheeks and forehead.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm

thats fine :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Salice:
I turn at the voice, swallowing hard as the burn on my shoulder protests. i was trying to tie the light blue silk of my dress behind my neck. "Um," I keep holding the fabric with one hand and move towards the door. I open it a crack, seeing Sebastian standing there. "Oh, hello there Sebastian," i greet quietly, forgetting to keep the pain out of my voice. I clear my throat.
"What brings you?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Ciel : I sigh, keeping my eyes open. At lest He wasn't talking now. I felt him dabbing away at my face and wondered how ill i had become for the first time that morning.

Sebastian : I help The Madam with her dress and say "I was wondering if you needed anything. You suffered quit as much as the master did." I frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

lmao that's awesome! XD

Azaela: "Ciel?" My soft, sing song voice broke the still silence. His eyes were slightly glazed and he was staring off into the distance. The last time I had touched him, he had grabbed me. Now it was almost like he didn't know I was here.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Salice:
I shake my head slowly, letting my arms fall to my sides with a low sigh. "I'll be alright. If i'm not able to take on the pain i inflict, then i wouldn't cause it," I say evenly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 pm

lol ^^ and true :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Ciel : I blink softly and turn around, silently surprised to see someone other than Sebastian next to me. "What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice quiet.

Sebastian : "If that is what you think best for yourself," I say, bow and close the door behind me. The burns on her skin seemed a little less worse than the ones Bocchan had on his back but i knew i had to stay vigilant of her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Azaela: I shrugged. "I just came by to see how you're doing," I said. His cheeks were ashen and his eye still held a glazed look even though it watched me. "You look terrible," I added then smiled brightly. If I were still an angel, I'd be able to heal him, but now all I could do was make his life a living Hell. I preferred the latter to the former.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

evil x3

Ciel : I grimace. "Who let you in?" I thought the door would be locked. A wave of heavy coughing made me forget the question i asked. My back ached with the severe burns i had gotten the night before and my lungs felt as if they had collapsed on each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Salice:
I wait for him to leave until i slide my dagger out of it's silk pouch on the desk. I hold it fondly, stroking the blade until i grip it tightly and throw it at the wall.
"You really thought i wouldn't notice you joining me in the room, did you?" I say quietly, turning to face Damani. He can turn invisible, but only if he stands still for a certain amount of time. I frown. he's tossing my dagger back and forth between his hands, like he's juggling it.
"No...but you didn't have to try cutting off my head either." he mutters, tossing my dagger back at me. I catch it and tuck it back in it's pouch.
"Yes, actually, i did." I say, not bothering to conceal my anger.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

Guesss what?!
Cirrus' back!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

really?! Very Happy yay
Very Happy and wb to you too Matt ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

yeah i invited her hear but she ignored me v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next