Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Azaela: I turned around and looked at the butler. Something about him was vaguely familiar. I didn't recognize his face. It was more...who...or what he was. I shook my head. "My sleeping chambers?"

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 7 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm

hmm o-o i wonder what they can do when its morning

Sebastien : "Of course, My Lady. This way, please," I say, gesturing to the main stairs hinted in silver gold and laced with intricate designs. A portrait of the Senior Master Phantomhive and his lovely wife with a child Master on his lap, smiling and with out his eye-patch, hung in the middle of the room. The light the lightening made bounced off it quit nicely. "If you don't mind me asking, Lady Az, what were you doing away from hell?" I ask, midstep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm

yeah....hm....i don't really have any ideas.

Azaela: I stared up at the portrait. "He looks better with an eye patch," I said. Then I looked up at the butler. I smiled sweetly. "There's so much more fun to be had here." I laughed. He knew what I was the same way I knew what he was. I laughed again. "And what are you doing here?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Sebastien : "That is true. The Master's face is far move lovely with the eyepatch. But seeing him with out it...Well, that is quit the sight also," I grin, opening the door to her room for her. When she steps in i glance at her calmly. "You're right, there is much too much fun to be had amongst the mortal." With that stated, i bow and make my way back down to prepare breakfast.

i haz an idea @.@ we're getting another visitor soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 pm

sweet!

Azaela: A small smile played with my lips as I stared at the closed door. That butler was getting something from serving that mortal.
And whatever it was, I wanted it.
I stripped out of my wet clothes and hung them in front of the crackling fire. I yanked the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around myself. Even fallen, soulless angels got chilly. I didn't much care about the so called indecency of undress.
I sat on the window seat and stared out the window. The storm was passing. I smiled. It would come again soon. It always did.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 pm

morning!~ :3

Sebastien : I had to re-do all of Chef Bard's cooking. He had tried to broil chicken with dynamite again.
I sigh, stuffing the bird while he went on about "Its a force of habit. You got me from the war, Sebastien, what did you expect?"
Not much really. I nod at him and hand him the tray of potatoes , chrispt to the Master's liking and unspiced, for him to set on the table.
Mayrin was busy setting the plates in the dinning hall and Finny was happily tending to the lawn outside. Sure that everything was ready for the Young Lord and his guest i went up the stairs to knock on their doors quietly, inviting them to breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Azaela: I walked down the hall, following the butler's dark form. My hair was done up in an elaborate braid and my newly dried clothes held only a few wrinkles. I looked quite presentable and that would serve me well. I needed to get to know Ciel so that I might find out what he was giving the butler. Sebastien would never tell me. He wouldn't even tell me what was for breakfast.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Ciel : The fatigue hadn't left my system but as a Phantomhive i did well to hide it once i arrived at breakfast. I sat at the head of the table and greeted both the young ladies with the nod of my head as Sebastien presented the chicken stuffed with sugar, rosemary, poppy seeds and assorted meats, egg scrambled with herbs in the American style and baked potatoes crispt and unspiced.
"I hope you were both tended well so far. I know the night may not have let you rest easy," I say, taking a sip of...not black coffee. I glare at Sebastien momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Azaela: I smiled over at Ciel. "Quite well. Thank you, Lord Ciel." I took a bite of scrambled eggs. Yuck. I missed good food, but I wasn't going to be let back into Heaven any time soon. "You're home is so lovely, but so empty. Where's your family?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Ciel : I sip at the white wine and wait for Sebastien to tuck in my napkin before taking a bite of bread. "In ashes somewhere," I answer simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Azaela: I stared at the boy. "Well, that's...sad." I wasn't much for touchy feely conversations and I didn't quite understand what sadness was like. Being soulless certainly had its perks.
I decided my sympathy was...non-existent. If I ever wanted to gain Ciel's trust I would need to treat him with whatever kindness I could muster. "I'm truly sorry, Lord Ciel. I was not expecting such a reply. I do not wish to pry, but...may I ask...was their deaths...natural?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Ciel : I put my fork down and glance at the girl. Eyes like Sebastien and yet so different. I had seen beautiful female demons before, but they relied on lust not glory for their look. Like staring at an angel....no, never mind that.
"A fire was set to the house and they were caught in it," I answer automatically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Azaela: I did my best impression of a sympathetic smile. "I'm so sorry, Lord Ciel. I know what losing someone is like." Actually I didn't, but that seemed like the type of thing to say. "I know how you must feel."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Ciel : I grow tired of talk of the past. My past was nothing but fuel to put forth to the future.
"Pardon me Lady Azaela but death is not, most certainly, a talk held for morning rituals," I grin at her faintly. "Don't you think?" I ask, voice of a child and eye just as innocent.
Seeing as that was all i was. A child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Azaela: "Forgive me Lord Ciel. I did not mean to bring up such a morbid subject. Shall we talk about something else? How delicious this meal is for instance?" I smiled at him. He looked only three years younger than I looked. I was more than a thousand years old, but I shared an uncanny resemblance to most fifteen year old girls.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Ciel : I nod, taking a bite of the chicken Sebastien prepared. "I am very lucky to have a butler who both serves and cooks," I say, i can feel Sebastien smirking behind me. "But then again," I say, pausing to look over at him. He gives me a nod and i turn back to the young lady. "Most immortals like yourself, Lady Azaela, must be use to things like that. Maybe not A demon butler. Maybe something better," I smile softly and go back to taking small sips of my wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Azaela: I smiled down at him. "You didn't figure that out yourself," I said. I looked up at Sebastien. "Your butler told you. That wasn't very nice of Sebastien." I laughed softly. "I don't suppose this means I get better food." I shoved the plate away from me, a look of disgust on my face.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 pm

i'm back!!
hi Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

LILY Very Happy wb did you get a nice phone?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 pm

KATE Very Happy
well it's much better than my phone.
and i learned my parents have been holding back on me -_- i could've gotten an upgrade over a year ago.
anyway.
i'll just bring Salice down to breakfast.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Alice: I keep my hood up, huddled in the trees and merged with the shadows. I hugged myself, the storm raging, freezing my bones. I close my eyes tight, then open them, keeping watch. The others were planning on killing my grandfather, for giving me his amber amulet. It was passed down to true alpha warriors and the others felt like I wasn't fit for it. Alcide and I had merged our army together, forming Task Force 141. We waited, guns at the ready, for the battle of our lives.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm

shes already there >.< lol
and my parents do that all the time to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Sebastien : The master held a look of disgust splashed across his face. I grimaced, no i couldn't have that. "What ever you like," He says to her then turns to me.
I nod. "What would you like, Lady demon?" I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Ehh?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Azaela: My face twisted down into one of depression. "Nothing you can offer," I said. I sighed oh so very dramatically and put my chin on my fist. "Must you address me by what I am, Lord human?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

oh.
ok.
hm...

Salice:
I swirl the chardonnay in my glass thoughtfully. then i abruptly stop when i see it. It would be a mere flicker of light in the corner, but i know exactly what it is. It's that shadow child again. my lip starts to curl up. i thought i spoke clearly when i talked to it last. I set down my glass. obviously it had something important to say.
"I must be off then. It was...interesting, meeting you, Azaela." I say calmly before walking as smoothly as i could out the door before i showed any suspicions.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next