Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

Sauda: I could feel her pain. It'd happened to me before. "Sorry about that," I said, sitting down next to her.

Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

Naiya-- I placed my head back down on the floor, letting the tile cool my cheek. "Thanks," I whispered, the words burning my throat as they exited my mouth.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am

kieran; i need to resharped my sense again or i will lost my title i thought to myself but i glad that naiya is okay now
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 am

Sauda: I picked Naiya up, helping her onto my back, and headed for the door. "You need to get outside," I explained before she could ask. "It'll help."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

kieran: i don't know what i'm doing but i follow them outside
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

Naiya-- Flames ignite in my palms as I sense that Kieran is following us. "Go back," I hiss at her through gritted teeth. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into following me."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 am

Sauda: I don't even look back, Naiya yelled at Kieran before I could.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

kieran; but i couldn't go back specially when i need to go so i stop following them and when off on my own to teach some demon to stay with the nest house
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 pm

(What have I missed guys?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 pm

((whats up everybody XD))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 pm

((Naiya was being consumed by darkness from the inside out. Sauda, who has darkness/shadow manipulation, ended up helping her and taking her outside. And you can just jump in wherever.))
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 pm

(and kieran when off on her own)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Verlina: I was walking, really bored. i had free time, all in the world. but in other news, i was skipping around in the grass, i love being barefoot.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Sauda: I jumped up to the tree branch five feet above me, leaving Naiya alone at it's base.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Verlina: i saw someone jump from the tree, but i didn't care. i knelt down when i saw a bird, oouuu it was silver,"hey birdie," i said
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Violet: I walked around the corner, watching the group...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

kieran; i ran after the demon who didn't want go back home to the nest but when the demon towards the grass area i got him i tackle him down i knew my eye when to flash red i had him
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Verlina: I jumped back and saw a familiar face,"and whhhyyy are we trying to hurt each other?" i said.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Rowan: I sat on the outskirts of the group with Veraline, a worried mess, by my side. "Calm down Vera. She'll be fine."

Vera: I nodded at his words. "It's not her. It's that other girl, Sauda. The one who was going to hurt you." I said, hearing too much concern in my voice. I looked over and Rowan was blushing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm

kieran: " he isn't listen and breaking rules "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Verlina: "what rules?" i asked, putting my hands behind my back and rocking back and forth on my heels
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Naiya-- I leaned my head back against the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes. I was regaining my strength, that's for sure, but I didn't think I'd ever be able to be as strong as I was before.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 pm

kieran:" demon live by a different set of rules specially when our numbers are getting smaller so one of rules is not to leave the nest house without archdemon's permission which he did"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Violet: Again, no one notice me... I sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky and started whistling...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Verlina: i nodded, "and what are the consquences?" i asked. i was almost the exact oppisite of a demon so learning this was interesting.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

kieran;" right now a payment of blood for one of three archdemon but if he trys to do it again it might mean death "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next