Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 am

Vera: "Okay." i said, understanding the need for secrecy.

Avery

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 am

Sauda: I looked at Rowan, a smile working it's way on my face. "Half Orc, I suppose. Do you have any powers, or just brute strength?" I was interested to know what a half-orc could do.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 am

kieran;"half orc interesting" now i got curious now
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am

Rowan: "Mostly brute strength, but I use some earth magic and spell making." I said, realizing how lame I sounded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am

kieran:"spell making?" now i really curious about that
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am

Rowan: I nodded. "Most spells I can make, but I have troubles in dark magic. The only spell I've mastered in that is possesion." I said, thinking back to my home, all of the potions there made me smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 am

kieran:"really and i think i should stop hanging around demon so much because i miss all this stuff that is so interesting"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

Sauda: "That's interesting," I said, truthfully. "I don't do spell making. It sounds kind of cool."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

Naiya-- "I think I'm broken inside," I whispered, falling over onto the ground, clutching at my stomach.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 am

Vera: i dropped down beside her panicking. "Healer." I said, looking at Rowan. He nodded and walked over.

Rowan: I pulled aside my trenchcoat, revealing rows of bottles. I pulled one out that was filled with a cloudy, light pink mixture. "I think this'll work." I said, opening the bottle and pouring some of it in her mouth. "Swallow this littlke bit and if it works, I'll give you more."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 am

kieran: i watch them because i was both curious and worry
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:31 am

Naiya-- I crawled away from the gross potion before Rowan could pour it down my throat. "No," I choked out. He took an unsteady step towards me, and I scooted farther up against the wall I was half-lying on.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 am

Rowan: "It doesn't tasted bad." I said, slowing. I knew it tasted like mint because I was sure no one wanted to throw up if they were being healed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:38 am

kieran;i wish i knew what i can do to help
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

Naiya-- "No!" I choked out, clutching my stomach tighter as a seering pain slowly started to spread from my heart out to the rest of my vital organs. "You don't understand-" I cut off my own sentence with an ear-splitting shriek of pain. I fell against the linoleum, my cheeck being cooled by the tile.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 am

Rowan: I turned her head to me and spoke softly and quietly. "Then help me understand."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 am

Sauda: I sensed the darkness consuming her from the inside. "Get back!" I yelled, shoving Rowan aside. "Pour that sh*t down her throat and you could kill her!" I focused my energy on stopping the darkness from spreading.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am

kieran: then i sense what sauda is sensing and i got up and walk a litte bit closer to the girl but not to close to scary the girl
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 am

Sauda: I saw Kieran coming too close. "Come any closer and I swear to God I will kill you!" I tried to obtain my cool and work on getting the darkness to one spot.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 am

Rowan: I hissed, stepping back. It was a purity spell I was giving her. I knew. I could sense the darkness. I wouldn't over killed her. I don't know what I'd do if I did.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 am

kieran; i stop and back a bit when i heard sauda
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 am

Naiya-- Darkness started to obscure my vision and I screamed as my sight became blurrier and blurrier. My other hand clawed at my eyes when I could no longer see anything.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 am

Sauda: "Sh*t!" I yelled. The darkness was getting out of hand again. I forced it down again. "She's not gonna' like this," I whispered, using my manipulation to make the darkness exit her body through her mouth. She screamed until the darkness was completely gone. Her yells then subsided to heavy panting.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

kieran:i haven't heard a scream like in a long time and i saw the darkness comming out of her body
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 am

Naiya-- I choked down the bile that was rising with the darkness. My esophagus(?) was now burning like fire.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

Sauda: I could feel her pain. It'd happened to me before. "Sorry about that," I said, sitting down next to her.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next