Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

(Okee. Smile)
Ashlyn walked into the meeting room, licking the last remnant of her victim's blood from her lips.

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Sauda: I saw another girl walk in out of the corner of eye. I stayed quiet as she sat next to me, a vicious look in her eye. She'd just killed; I could tell. "Hello," I said, holding out my hand. A smile played at the corner of my mouth. If she was as violent as me, we might be able to be friends.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm

"Hello," Ashlyn replied, in her light, sing-song voice. Her eyes were tinged with red from her recent use of power. She gently shook the girl's hand, "I'm Ashlyn, what's your name?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

kieran:" hello ashlyn and i'm kieran" still here in my seat
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

"Hello, Kieran," Ashlyn smiled at the she-demon, "What are you all doing here?"

Last edited by BariJoy on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

kieran:" just waiting for night and theres nothing else to do so i can here"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Sauda: "Nice to meet you, Ashlyn. I'm Sauda."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm

"I see," Ashlyn said. Having just had supper, she was content. Nothing like the blood of a murderer to satiate your hunger.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

kieran:" what you doing here ashlyn?"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Sauda: "You like to kill, don't you?" I whispered so no one else could hear. "Do you have vampire in you?"
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Kanon-San wrote:Sauda: "You like to kill, don't you?" I whispered so no one else could hear. "Do you have vampire in you?"

"Possibly," Ashlyn responded, smiling slyly.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Fallen rose wrote:kieran:" what you doing here ashlyn?"

Ashlyn shrugged. "I just thought I'd pop in."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Sauda: I felt a smile turn up on the corners of my lips. I had a feeling we were going to get along really well. "Sauda Suzuki. Pure-bred vampire. Last of the Suzuki Clan. Think you can tell me who you are now?"
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm

kieran; just keep on listen to sauda and ashlyn
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Kanon-San wrote:Sauda: I felt a smile turn up on the corners of my lips. I had a feeling we were going to get along really well. "Sauda Suzuki. Pure-bred vampire. Last of the Suzuki Clan. Think you can tell me who you are now?"

Ashlyn smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet a pure-bred," she said, "I'm Ashlyn Bliss, half Mermaid-Siren and half Vampire."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

kieran:" i guess that everyone is telling what they are i should too i'm demon not just a normal one but archdemon "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Ashlyn acknowledged what Kieran said. A Vampire and a Demon, interesting group. Were they friends or did they just happen to be here at the same time?
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm

(Anybody on?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm

kieran:"so ashlyn you half mermaid-siren so you can use your voice to toy with men "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Fallen rose wrote:kieran:"so ashlyn you half mermaid-siren so you can use your voice to toy with men "

"This is true," Ashlyn said, still smiling, "It makes it much easier to get a meal."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

kieran;" cool and i alway thought toying with men is fun"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Rowan: I snorted at their conversation. Toy with men. Like to see her tr, on me in particular. I looked around and smiled a tiny bit as Vera sat by me. "What did they say." I whispered.

Veraline: I leaned over, whispering all of what I had heard in the elders chambers. I watched as his eyes went wide and then he smiled. "Yes, really."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

kieran; i heard rowan snorted on idea of toying with men " what i'm demon and sometime toy with people is the most we have "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Rowan: "I'm just glad I'm immune to powers." I said with a mischevious grin. That was, immune until I fell in love. Then that person's powers could work on me. Vera was immune no matter what. Lucky.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 pm

kieran:"no worry i waiting for later tonight to toy with men if you wasn't immune and i kind of have to with people it comes with title i have "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Sauda: I rolled my eyes at them. "Why don't you two just shut up?" I hissed, glaring at them. "I don't have the patience for either of you."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next