Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) Empty The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

THIS IS THE ACTUAL CHAT!

Genra: Fiction, adventure

Story Line:

Long ago in a far away land.. Humans, and mythics lived together, in peace and fellowship. One faithfull day, that all changed. An human who goes by the name of Fitler, decides that Humans are the powerful race, and that humans should be rulers everything. He starts the great mythical, and human war, that has been going on for years. Who will win?

Plot:

Its the present day and the humans have wiped out almost all mythicals. There are remaining groups of mythics all over the world with different orginizations called the Energy's. Even though most of them can live amongst humans without being noticed, soe choose to live under ground, deeper than the subway stations of new york, where a whole nother world exist. It has tree's waterfalls and rivers that stretch as far as the universe.

Rules:

You can pick any mythical creature, or wanna of the ones that I have labled below. Or you can pick a human, with awesome fighting skills, or other skills.

Mythicals:

Druids - Druids are ancient beings that worshipped nature. Most, posses powers of the elements to protect nature. They were said to build the stonehendges. The look like regular human beings, and they dress in casual twenty first century clothing. But when not trying to keep thier Identity they dress in cloths, and earthly made things.

Nymphs - Nymphs are Female spirit , that can become, nature. They can also, become actually forces of nature. But when amongst humans, they take the form of beautiful Female beings. There are quite few different types of nymphs. The oreads lived in the mountains, while the naïads were nymphs of the water, such as the spring and lake. The nymphs of the trees were called dryads hamadryads alseids and meliae The Nereïds were sea-nymphs. The Oceanids don't have specific attributes. The powers of a nymph depends on what kind they are. Sea-nymphs, have power of the sea, and Dryads nymphs have powers, of the forest, etc.

Orcs - Orcs, are warlike humanoids. They look just like humans, but when not hiding their true identity (only some of them) have green skin. They usual ride, boars, wolves, or other wild animals. Orcs, have incredibly fighting skills, and usually carry arrows, or a type of knife, or sword with them.

Asrais - Are small delicate fairies, that if caught in sunlight , or captured they can melt away into a pool of water. They posses magic like all other fairies.

Mermaids(Real Mermaids) - Are very talented singers. But beware, because if you are around when they sing, they can cause you to do harm to yourself. They can take the form of a human, as long as they arent touched by water. They posses powers that involve water. Steam, ice, etc.

Sprites - They are tiny winged creatures, that stand about 1 inch tall. They're wings resemble a butterflys, they can change its color to match their mood. Even though they are very playful, they can have very strong, and helpful wisdom.

Devas - Resemble Angels. The pick apart ofthe earth, and protect it from humans. They stay protecting that area of land until they day they die. They can leave occasionally but, if humans destroy it then they have to kill the humans that destroyed it before they die. They have elemental powers.

Tantric - A sexual, sympathetic or tantric vampire is a person who feeds on sexual energy. He usually practices Tantra, an ancient Hindu practice which mixes meditation and non-orgasmic sex to attain a state of perfect bliss. They are incredibily beautiful and are super strong, and fast.

Types of Elves:

High Elf
Grey Elf
Snow Elf
Sun Elf
Moon Elf
Wood Elf
Wild Elf
Drow
Avariel
Aquatic Elf & Malenti
If you want any information on these than just ask me. Anyways Have Fun!

((You dont have to pick a creature that I labled above, you can pick a different one, or make up one.))
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

My person's profile is on the thread labeled Characters. Smile
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Mine too!

Veraline: The Energy's meeting was starting soon and I took my seat in the waiting room. Only elders were aloud in, so I was stuck out here. I glanced around seeing a boy.

Rowan: I didn't look up from the magazine I was reading. It was about babie or something.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Ashlyn strolled into the building. She was bored and wanted to eavesdrop on the Energy's meeting. Walking into the waiting room, she saw a guy and girl. She sat down one seat away from the girl.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 pm

((can i join?))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 pm

(Yep. Theres a character thread too.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm

((okay,ill post the character there XD))
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 pm

( post my character on the character one)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 pm

kieran: trying to figure what to do now as i walk by the building where energy's is being held then a thought came to me i should see want they are doing and i walk in to see two girls and a guy there
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm

kay XD
Verlia: The wet grass was nice on my bare feet while walking.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 pm

V: I had been to many Energy's meeting, so I called my self a junior leader. Most of the elders recognized me like that. I gave each of the people who walked in a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Ashlyn began humming a Mermaid song, aiming it at the boy who sat across the room.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:25 pm

kieran; i took my seat and i listen to the mermaid song knowing she was trying to get the boy with it
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Verlia: i opened the door and entered the meeting. I took my place.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Rowan: Out of nowhere, I looked up at the humming girl. I cast a small smile and then looked down again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 pm

(I gotta go. I'll be back on tomorrow! Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Liva: I looked at my hands, waiting for this to start.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm

kieran: i wonder when this meeting is going to started because being bored isn't fun
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 pm

(The meeting is already started, but no one under 450 years old and in the elders group can go in. The doors are sound proof.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Naiya-- I slammed through the double doors that led to the 'meeting room' always known for making a scene. I sat down next to V, another 'Juinor Leader' assigned to talk to these people. "Hey," I whispered to her.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

((ah XD))
Verlia: "what are we waiting for?"
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm

((Just wondering, what are you laughing at? I'm sort of retarded...))
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

(oh )

kieran; i just realized that this so bored i think its time for chaos or toying around with that guy because a bored demon isn't a happy demon but it look like its going to start in a minute or two
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

((I've gotta go for a bit. Swimming, but fill me in when I come back!))
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Verlia: i had SOOOO many other places to go, things to do, why do we have to wait for the old ones to be done talking.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next