Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

kieran;" right now a payment of blood for one of three archdemon but if he trys to do it again it might mean death "

Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Verlina: "well, he wont do it again, becuase dying is not fun is it?" i asked. i was bored so i went back to my inspection of the bird, walking away and stroking it.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 pm

kieran:" but death sometime the only to do so demons choose to died instead of being bored"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Naiya-- I opened my eyes a bit, but then closed them when a bright light burned my eyes. I opened my eyes, slowly this time, and saw nobody even paying any attention to me. That made me feel good. I laid my head back against the trunk of the tree.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Sauda: I noticed Rowan, Vera, and Kieran in the grass near us. Naiya sighed, pulling my attention back to her. "You okay?" I asked.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Verlina: "i know what you mean, i'm really bored, i really want to fight something, like a battle ya know," i said, turning to her. I fixed the bird wings and i let it go, giving it light trail that soon fade,"well, he's alright," i said smiling.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Naiya-- "I'm fine," I spat. "Don't get mixed up in anything to do with me anymore. You'll only come to regret it."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm

kieran: i quickly pull this demon out of sight took the payment and send back home then came back to the others
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Sauda: I laughed a little at her comment. "In that case, I'll stick with you." I jumped down next to her. "Worst case scenario I die. No big deal."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Verlina: i kinda walked with the demon but not really, sotra just wandering. I sighed, really...bored... gr.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Naiya-- "I'll be happy to deliver that scenario," I hissed, opening my eyes again. "But that'd be my last strike, and then I'd be kicked out. So, the way I see it, you live one more day."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 pm

kieran: i wiped the blood away from my lips " bored too?" i ask verlina
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Sauda: I laughed again. "Works for me," I replied.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Verlina: "yes, and i have a feeling some people don't like me, but doesn't matter, if only something cool would happen! WAIT! an ADEVENTURE!! now that is something i wanna do," i said, imagining everything.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Naiya-- "It's too bad that we're not going to be able to hang out after today," I said, feigning disappointment.
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Sauda: I rolled my eyes, sitting down next to her. "And next time you're being consumed by darkness from the inside out, you can just die. How's that sound?"
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

((watch my creativity at work XD))

verlina: i was pushed by something moving really fast,"what the hect?!?!" i said. i looked around, not the only one who was pushed by a fast thing. suddenly, we were surrounded by dark creatures, like spidery things all aiming to hurt well us.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 pm

kieran:i saw them i realized i face this spidery things before
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Verlina: "soo, what do we do about these things?" i said.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

kieran;" they don't like fire sure "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Parallel_World Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Kanon-San wrote:Sauda: I rolled my eyes, sitting down next to her. "And next time you're being consumed by darkness from the inside out, you can just die. How's that sound?"

Naiya-- "How do you know it's going to happen again?" I asked, trying to look like an innocent child. "Only I know what the darkness was really from."
Parallel_World
Parallel_World

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Verlina: "ooookay, are they friendly?" i asked going to touch on of them, it hissed and attempted to bite be and i jumped back,"guess not,"
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Verlina: "ooookay, are they friendly?" i asked going to touch on of them, it hissed and attempted to bite be and i jumped back,"guess not,"
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Sauda: I shook my head. "Because I've seen it before. It happens once and it'll eventually happen again. But I know you don't want me here. I'll just go." I stood up, brushing off my shorts, and started to walk away.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

kieran:" sometime they are friendly but not usally" and then i use my demon fire to burn some of them
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Verlina: "okay," they started attacking after the first attack kieran did. i did a ring of light and push it outward, they were flung back but more came, it seemed like a million of these little buggers were everywhere,"hey, if we are fighting these, do you think the others are to?" i said.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next