Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

+6
OpenTheDoor
Parallel_World
Fallen rose
theuntoldsitcom
BariJoy
Avery
10 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Fallen rose wrote:(kieran and verline are trying to tell the council that there is battle comming and the council isn't listen)

(I'm pretty sure you mean Verlia... Veraline is my character.)

Avery

Back to top Go down

The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fantastical World of Fantasy Stuff! (Chat)

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 pm

((sorry, i've been doing like 20 others things XD no its just a council XD)
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Levi: I let go of her hand, glancing around. "Inka says you're not a Sprite like her though. You're different," I look back to her, imagining the kinds of creatures around here.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Vera: I stood up with a huff and walked towards the woods. I got about 35 feet before everything went black. I heard one yell before everything went black.

Rowan: I rushed over to Vera's side, shaking her lightly. "Vera, wake up."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Sauda: Peppy girl. I guess I'd have to deal with it for now. But I wondered how Naiya was doing.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 pm

kerian; we got the boot and we outside again and i trying to figure out want we should do now
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Levi: I hear the sound of something snap behind me. "eek!" i cry, hiding behind Sauda's leg. "I heard somethin' over dere," i point to the trees, my eyes widening in fear.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Verlina: "they can't blame us if this war happens, wait, wasnt vera and rowan around here?" i said, hearing something far off
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

kieran:" i think so "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Verlina: i looked into the woods and made a ball of light light the way,"well, lets go find them, they'll be here, maybe," i said i was bored
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Sauda: I looked down at the Levi, clinging to my leg. "Alright, wait here," I said, unhooking her arms from my thigh. I took off, at blinding speed, for the woods. I came back to Levi, rabbit in my arms. "I think this is what you heard."
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Levi: its nose twitched at me. I held my arms out for it, "I wanna hold him." Inka comes out from behind my head and lands on my arm.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

kieran; i follow verlina with my deaspider now my shoulder
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Verlina: i saw vera on the ground with rowan trying to wake her up,"okay, so... this is not good," i said,"is she alright?"
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Sauda: I handed it over to her. "So what're you doing here, Levi?" I asked.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Levi: I shrug, cuddling the bunny. "Just looking for a mommy," i say quietly, smiling lightly as the rabbit licked my cheek.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

kieran:i just look at vera not saiding any
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Sauda: I sighed. Oh God. "Alright, well you can stick with me for a while," I said. I wondered what had come over me as soon as the words were out.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Levi: I beam up at her. "Really? You'd be my mommy?"
Inka shook her head, "I doubt that, Lev." she says in her usual quiet tone.
"Oh," I nod understandingly, "Ok." I automatically reach up for Sauda's hand, smiling at the bunny as he curls up against my shoulder.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Rowan: "I have no clue whats wrong with her. Her body rejects every one of my potions." I said to Verlina.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Verlina: "can i try?" without waiting his approval, i knelt down and sent a ball of continus light through her mouth,"if its darkness, it should be driven out," i said. i stopped and waited to see if anything was done
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 pm

kieran: i never been good on saving life so i just stay quiet and watch
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Sauda: The girl grabbed my hand. I sighed, shaking her off of me. "How about we try this,"I said, shape shifting into a lion. "Get on my back," I commanded.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Levi: I nod warily, climbing on making me drop the bunny. but he hops up and sits in front of me. I pet his head. "Good bunny.." i murmur, clutching Sauda's fur to hold on.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon-San Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Sauda: I took off, stopping when I see Rowan, Kieran, and Verlina gathered together. I stop near them. "What's going on?" I asked.
Kanon-San
Kanon-San

Back to top Go down

Post by theuntoldsitcom Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

verlina: "vera is knocked out, i'm seeing if the light treatment will work," i said.
theuntoldsitcom
theuntoldsitcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next