Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am

No problem- I'll email you the poem Smile

Molly:
I'm pretty sure that at point I just blocked everything out to think, nodding in response to questions and talking when I had to, being otherwise rather silent, but polite. In my head I was running, sprinting between possibilities and ideas, wondering what, why, and how everything was happening.
The King knew of my...little issue. He had told Fergie that he knew, but not me. He did not intend to use it as blackmail, or so he said.
Something seemed off.
I flew back to my training with Lilith, it was almost unreal that it was barely two months ago, it was insane to me that I had been thrown into the spot I was in now, I would have never guessed this on that day when I signed up.
Never in my wildest dreams, though, those usually had giant flying fish and talking squirrels and I kind of hoped those wouldn't actually be translated into real life.
Lilith taught me to question everyone's motives, that's what brought me back, the fact that she was right, you couldn't trust anyone. At the time I was confused, unsure of the inane mutterings of an old woman.
Now I saw the light, as cheesey as it sounded.
That propelled my actions for the night, I had to get away from the taint of the court, and of the truths I would be omitted from, simply by being present. I needed sleep, I needed comfort, and being careful and on guard at all times did very little to aid in those needs.
I stood as the desserts were being taken away, knowing that Fergie would of hated to miss them. I barely touched mine, shoving it to Fergie once he was done devouring his, flashing a cute smile to deter him from asking questions.
As I said, I stood as the desserts were swept away, just as the King announced the nightly entertainment, to which I excused myself with smiles and the comment of exhaustion. Everyone nodded sympathetically. I had hoped to simply slip away but that plan seemed a bit harder to execute with the knights, my guards on the trip over, decided now was the best time to have a little chat.
With the warmth of wine in their bellies they seemed much more friendly than the days I struggled for smiles from them, but they still held the shyness tightly, wine or not. They did, however, seem rather suspicious of Fergie, maybe a bit jealous, to whit I felt a bit full of myself, and made it a point to flash me smiles and share little inside jokes that they knew he wouldn't get.
Males.
With a glance to Fergie, it was obvious he was getting a bit miffed. His arm had slithered around me and his jaw was clenched a bit, perhaps the green eyed monster was more of a virus. Before he could open his mouth and get all smart ass like I stepped forward, my actions before being only small laughs and nods and very little actually conversation. I bid them all good nights and matched it with my sweetest smile, which sent them off, blushing.
Before Fergie could grumble I pulled him back to our room, having already memorized the way on the trip there. I just wanted to lay down. To cuddle. To be a weakling.
When we got to our room, minus Jefferey though I was pretty sure he knew to give us a little space, I started attacking my hair and zipper. Undressing myself until I was in my underwear and comfortable, then I flung myself to the bed with a huff.
"Think, of what you have to say, over very carefully. Now if you think it won't ruin this moment then continue. If it will, shut up and hold me. I missed you." I stated, rising up to my elbows to look at him.

Johnny:
Her little sighs of my name were probably what got me, or maybe it was the ecstasy in her clenching muscles, or perhaps the way her body fit to mine like the stylus in a DS. It really didn't matter.
Within moments of her whispery gasp of my name her body arched and I was dragged into her hypnotic moan, her body of illusion. I continued to move throughout my climax, knowing that she would feel the intensity through all the dimensions she was transcending in her high. It was only minutes after when we relaxed, when I stopped moving and just held my place over her, panting and nuzzling her neck before slipping out and to her side to cuddle. To hold her, to make sure that she was still okay and not sore nor in pain, to make sure that I had done all I could to make her feel as good as I felt.
The closeness was akin to enlightenment.
It was most definitely better than meditation.
It was being safe and on fire at the same time to create a feeling that was, at the time, only comparable to the thought of a bacon covered scallop that cooked in an oven.
Delicious.
Precious moments of mutters, of nuzzles, of caresses, held us tight to our little secret dome known only to us. Well, that was until the clicking of a lock and the yell of; "Robin?! Are you home?"
I paled.
My pants were off with Fergie and I was tangled with Robin, not to mention rather naked and sweaty, with precious little time to change any of that.
Yay to awkward situations.

Lila:
At the feeling of his large hands grasping my hips I licked my lips, copying a motion he did often, or his old body did. I could feel him stir under the bath water, feel him brush against me in an almost beckoning manner.
It cut off my breath for a moment and I could only look at his face.
Just his eyes.
His eyes were the chocolate brown of Olly, they held the eager anticipation I knew well, not to mention the awkward shyness that made me giggle. I was pressed so close to him, my breasts resting on his bare chest, pushing against him with each soft breath and being pushed back with each of his.
My hands walked up the base of his neck and played with the soft hair at the nape of his neck curiously and my lips parted.
Kiss me....
I thought to him gently, asking him timidly.
I felt his chest compress as he let out a breath, something that slipped my body even further down his thighs until I rested on him, skin on skin, feeling his length stir.
I bit my lip.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Alrighty then. And sorry for not replying right away. I had a bit of stuff to do before I could allow myself to procrastinate too much... :/
Oh, and it might be a bit rushed...

Fergie: Food glorious food. I couldn't get enough. Johnny had turned up at the right time with Robin, so it seemed, allowing me to meet my Molly just as she was about to be fed. It didn't really occur to me that they knew that I was coming... I just went along with it. The Kingdom was home to a whole manner of magic and questions; you generally just nodded along with it and pretended to understand it all, really.
So as I swallowed down my dessert -- the best chocolate gateaux in the world! -- and Molly's -- the best trifle in the world! -- I was stuffed. I couldn't have eaten another thing. So it was pretty nice of my adoring 'partner' to excuse the both of us and lead us back to our room.
But we had to bump into the knights on the way. The way that they looked at Molly. It was obvious that they loved her sweet ass. Who didn't? But when I was standing there whilst they were there all pretty with the ability to slay dragons and woo princesses, when they got to me. They started laughing, joking, like I was the only one who wouldn't have got it and joined it.
Well two can play at that game!
"I--"
But when Molly stepped in the way and laughed with their joke, it nearly made my mouth drop to the floor. I just stood there, shocked that she had let them claim victory over me so easily. I wanted to scream at her: "No! But that means that they win! It means that they're more manly than me! Have you no idea of manly pride, girl?!"...
But I would have ended up with a slap. And besides, I was the one who was going to be knocking knees with her a little bit after that, and they probably knew it.
Peasants.
I guess I calmed down a bit as she shut the door behind us and walked over to the bed, quickly removing her clothes before I had a chance to do it for her, and threw herself into the middle of the mattress.
She really knew how to get to me, didn't she?
...and all I was going to say that I couldn't be a manly man if she was defending me. But I knew that she would be the one wearing the trousers in our relationship. She was the one with the power.
And damn she had the power over me. Especially when we hadn't seen each other for so long.
"Fine, I won't say how stunning you look and that that from the angle I was sitting at I could see your bra."
With a small chuckle, I sat down beside her, whipping off my posh dinner jacket from my shoulders. I couldn't help but let my hand gently brush her arm, caressing the soft skin which I had missed so much.

Robin: I had to say that I was pretty damn contented lying there against the bare skin of my boyfriend. And despite the dull ache of my body, my mind was on cloud nine, fiddling with the strands of hair upon the top of his head, just staring into the depths of his eyes. All the nasty thoughts of the truth had disappeared, everything about Johnny being on the run and me suffering from a reappearing father, had melted away with everything.
And I wouldn't have had it any other way...
Until my mom shouted up the stairs.
She wouldn't have asked that if she didn't know I was in. And she probably saw my handbag by the door too.
It looked like I was back to facing reality.
"Oh fu--"
Springing out of bed and ignoring the fact that every single muscle in my body was screaming, I took a hold of Johnny's hand and directed him into the closet, knowing that we had literally no time to get him out of the house properly. And I had just opened the door and started pushing that sweet ass in until...
"Robin! Could you come down here?!"
Perhaps he wouldn't have to be thrown in amongst my clothes after all. I quickly got the idea that he could have hidden in Olly's room, taken some of his clothes even seeing as his jeans were with Fergie. He had left half of his wardrobe behind with him, anyway, and it didn't seem as though. That wouldn't have been a problem. It wouldn't have been so bad and my mom wouldn't have known what I had done whilst she was making her way home from work.
Maybe luck was on my side, for once.
"I'll be down in a min--"
"Now!"
She didn't sound happy.
Letting out a sigh, I picked up Johnny's clothes from the floor and put them into his hands, hoping that he wouldn't be as flustered as I was getting. All I had to do was hope that she wouldn't go into his room...
Ah, who was I kidding? She hadn't one in there since he had moved out. She always sent me in there to get the super glue or whatever else he had stolen. I knew that it killed her seeing it empty like it was, well, minus the furniture and an old acoustic guitar which was seriously out of tune.
"Olly's room is the one with the flames painted on the front, next to the bathroom. He has some clothes in the drawers, hopefully they'll fit but maybe take a hoodie, he liked them being baggy and it won't be detected. Hide in there until I come up to get you, okay? I promise that I'll be there in a minute. If you're dressed then there's no problem with you walking out of the house...so much."
Snatching one quick kiss from his lips to try and calm myself down, turned around and let out a small breath, trying to focus on what I need to do. Within a second, I had lost the feeling in my hands, knowing that they should have been glowing dimly in a black light. After just a few more seconds, I looked half presentable and no longer sweaty or smelling of sex. Perfect. I quickly threw on a shirt and some shorts before giving a sigh.
"Robin?!"
Opening the door, I stuck my head out and frowned. She sounded pissed. Angry pissed.
"Just coming, now!" I yelled back sweetly.
I quickly looked back to Johnny and waved my hand to signal it was a good time for him to make the switch. But damn did I feel guilty, still a little high from the fun we had just had, but still guilty. I thought that she finished late on Thursday? Or perhaps she was let home because I was in trouble at school again. They often let her head home earlier than usual when I had gotten into a fight or managed to do something against the rules...again.
Running down the stairs, I prayed to God that she wasn't going to rip my throat out.
But sitting at the end of the sofa, biting his lip, was the man in my brother's body. That Timothy guy. My brows furrowed as I looked at him, ignoring everyone else in the room, even the stern-faced detectives there.
Of course, my mom must have been on the case.
But she didn't know everything, did she? That Olly had himself thrown out of his body for that piece of scum, there. That he had to ask help from Molly in order for him to hide from the patrols of the elven kingdom that are hunting him down -- well, they were hunting Timothy whilst he was lurking around right under their noses. Angie didn't know either. It was just me. We had met up afterwards and he explained everything. Of course I believed him. My father knew it all too.
Shit.
"Robin, you haven't seen Lila, have you?"
My brow gently raised, "No, I haven't. Why?"
Lila was missing?
Instantly my gut began to twist, that feeling that whoever that guy, Timothy, truly was, it was something to do with him. I swallowed, hard, trying to centre my attention on my mom rather than my clenching fists. Everything was seriously off, wasn't it? And it seemed that I was the only person in the room who knew about it.
"She's missing, hun," she murmured, running a hand through her hair, "I was just wondering if you would have an idea where she went at all. You two seemed to get on rather well and she might have trusted you seeing as you two are sisters now an--"
"I haven't seen her. I've been with Lance all day," I muttered, rubbing my arm, "and Johnny's upstairs now an--"
"Johnny?"
My attention turned the body of my brother and instantly my face paled. What did he wanted with him? That glint in his eyes -- not Olly's -- told me that he knew about him than I really wanted him to. But I needed to act casual.
"Yeah," I nodded gently, "Problem?"
"Robin!" my mom hissed through gritted teeth.
"Who's he?"
"Olly, he's Robin's boyfriend, remember?" Mom asked softly, her mood flipping like a switch as she addressed her other child, "Robin, if you wouldn't mind do you think that you could maybe ask him to go home? Its just that this is a bit of a serious family matter, okay?"
Giving a nod, my eyes trailed over onto Timothy's face and as I did I caught a glimpse of something which I really badly didn't want to see. He was smiling. And even though telepathy wasn't my thing, I knew exactly what he was thinking.
"Actually, Mother, I just need to excuse myself for the bathroom."
But he didn't look at her as she said it. Instead, his stare was pinned on me, gauging my reaction to his statement. Of course, me being me, I bit into my lip a little more to try and hold myself back from grappling him to the floor and beating the crap out of him.
"All right," she nodded before turning back to me, "Robin, could you hurry with it, please?"
But I didn't answer her as I just began to walk away. I had too much to think of right then. I needed to try and get Johnny out of there which wasn't actually too difficult seeing as I could have dropped him off at his new place using the teleporting key thing... But then again, we needed to walk him to the front door as Mom knew that he was there. Why the hell did I tell her?!
I tried to calm my nerves as I walked up the stairs, breathing deeply and all of that mumbo jumbo that I had been taught a million times in my anger management meetings -- a load of nonsense if you asked me. It seemed impossible to do that, however, seeing as the bad guy in all of this was just a few steps behind me.
And as I turned into the corridor, I gave him enough room so that he could have been on the landing. I quickly looked over, watching as he grinned manically at my back. It seemed like something out of a horror movie, that grin. It was like that menacing clown that stalked you around the fairground at night.
"I know who you are."
I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face him. If we kept it at a reasonably low volume then they couldn't have heard us, and I was pretty sure that he would think the same.
But as I glanced up to his eyes, all he did was let out a manic and low chuckle, shaking his head at me, "And I know who he is, your precious little lover. The problem here is that I can do something with that information and you cannot, correct? Who's ever going to believe you, Robin?"
He approached me whilst I stood my ground, eyes narrowing onto him. Even when he was right up in my face, I didn't move a muscle. It was strange, watching such unnatural mannerisms which I had never witnessed that body of Olly's performing. Even as he stood there, it was different. Olly always shifted his weight between his feet whilst he stood perfectly still. But perhaps Mom was too busy to deal with all of that.
"Cut the crap. Why would you want to take him back?"
Again, he laughed, probably at my directness. I wasn't going to mess around. I knew that he knew, and he even knew that. But as he placed a hand on my shoulder, I simply spat it on, much to his horror. I simply gave a smirk as he growled, maybe even let a small snigger escape my lips.
But it was him who continued to laugh harder.
"Many reasons, dear...sister," he muttered, wiping the saliva on the back of his cleanly pressed trousers, "But the main one is so that it can start to turn the cogs of destiny and fate. The world has some plans for the two of you. I'm just doing my job and allowing you two to do yours', all right?"
Eh?
"So just to warn you, this time tomorrow, you can say goodbye to your boyfriend. I'm going to send him back where he belongs so that he can take over the little monastery of his. Its getting a bit desperate now seeing as the previous head has just past away suddenly from a 'mystery illness'... I wonder who did that eh?" he smirked, being more than obvious about what he had done, "And since we're playing dirty, I'll take this."
Like a viper striking, his hand gripped onto the necklace and, more importantly, the key that was attached to it. He easily tore through the thin gold chain that I had put it on. And before I could snap back at him, he had leapt back a few feet. I tried to reach out but I was stopped with a dull thud. It was like a brick wall, I just hit it, making me stumble me back in shock. And all I could do was watch as he gracefully made his way down the stairs, my brows furrowed even more. That was until he turned around.
"Oh! And allow me to be the first to congratulate you! Twins are a lot of work, though, especially for a single mother."
And with one more cackle he was gone, leaving me standing there, confused, welled-up with tears and, very much more importantly, extremely pissed.

Olly: I bit into my lip, my lower regions reacting to her more strongly than I would have hoped. It was just her, her chest brushing into mine, the way that she liked her lips and adjusted herself so that she was ready to take me.
Damn she was ready, just as much as I was.
She was making it impossible for me to think straight, to be reasonable about the situation.
If I was being my normal self with my blood flow in my brain rather than the other place which seemed to hog it from time to time, I would have tried to calm her down otherwise. She was looking for comfort, not a few moments of cheap satisfaction with a body that wasn't her husband's...
Technically, was it cheating? That it wasn't my body and that it would be another man joining with her? That it was another's lips pressed to hers, devouring that unique taste of her flesh?
But my lips obeyed her, to kiss her, my hands brushing the length of her skin ever so gently, ignoring the calculations and questions in my tired brain. It had been too long since our skin had met and I might have been in a different body but hers was the same, though slightly battered and bruised, admittedly, but still the same. She was still the stunning woman that I married not too long ago. We were still in the sex-heavy phase of our lives and I was missing it. Its like when you're playing with a new toy and it suddenly gets snatched away from you and you see another playing with it...
But in no way I was I calling Lila my little play thing. She was definitely a lot more than that. She knew that. I said that I loved her way too early on. Hey, I don't think that I had even heard her say it yet and we were still going on strong then.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 am

Molly:
I let out a rough sigh.
I got a compliment and a soft touch?
That's all?
I gave him a scowl, as he was taking a bit too long to take off his shirt, and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to my lips. It was probably awkward for him, but I really didn't care at that moment, I just needed some love.
So there we were; me lying on my back and kissing Fergie with I had while holding him tightly and he awkwardly trying to return the passion in the position he was in. I broke free to gasp and nuzzle his neck, take in his scent, close my eyes, just to feel him with me again after our parting. I never realized how much I missed his scent, it had washed away from the shirt I stole in days, so unique to him; it was a slightly spicy scent, like the forest mixed with Christmas mixed with expensive cologne. It was his.
I let him free to re position himself as I sat up and just watched him, savoring him.
If anyone tried to interrupt us I would probably start a war.
It wouldn't end well.
It wasn't soon before we were connected again, hands locked together and lips dancing. Our bodies pressed together, sharing heat through fabric, and our minds were both equally blank and full at the same time.
Hands wandered, getting reacquainted with the territory as the time apart changed both of us. There was a new scruff to Fergie's face, and a bit of gauntness to his body that I felt.
We redrew the maps of each other in our minds with hands, like the blind.
This was where my fairytales came true.

Johnny:
At Robin's signal I dashed off into her brother's room, a panic setting fire to my heart, though the stupid grin wouldn't get off my face. My dear, dear Robin, what can we do?
Olly's room was rather dark and had a musty scent to it, but I assumed that was just because of the lack of use it had had in the past few months. I managed to scavenge around in the dark until I found a pair of pants that kind of fit, they were a bit tight but they covered the necessities so they worked. I slipped my shirt on and stretched for a moment letting the afterglow soak into my skin as voiced skipped around below me, barely audible.
I waited there for a bit, sitting on the floor and going through my thoughts, waiting for Robin to tiptoe in with that silly little smile of hers and sneak me out. Was this what being a real teenager was like? Being sneaky and bending the rules a bit so you wouldn't be caught by your parents, feeling the sweet bliss of rebellion.
I frowned after a moment now, voices much louder but still hard to hear.
You'd think that I'd have super Elf hearing right now, wouldn't you, you're probably thinking 'Hey, why can't he hear them? He has huge freaking ears, they should be at least a little better than ours.'
Normally you'd be right, but it was the effects of drugs that hindered my supernatural abilities at the moment. The Gravol I had taken to suppress the nausea also suppressed my hearing, fun fact: the inner ear controls both hearing and balance and vomiting. Not so fun fact: I was feeling pretty limited.
I vaguely made out a male voice and a female voice, fighting from the sounds of it. It made my nose twitch. Something didn't feel right, not at all.

Lila:
His lips responded eagerly and my body quivered. I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me closer, as close as the small proximity of the tub would allow with me still being comfortable that is.
The kissing soon led to moaning which lead to touching which led to bodies moving.
Each little sound, little twitch causing a chain reaction for each partner which just fired up the participants. Our bodies didn't fit that well together, I noticed it as my hips bucked into his involuntarily from his searching lips, it wasn't like fitting into a puzzle like with Olly's normal body.
The feelings fit, just not the physicality.
This body was different
Still pleasurable though, mine still reacted with the utmost desire, but the full connection wasn't there. I paid it very little mind though.
It wasn't long until we had the water sloshing violently, threatening to leak out of the tub from our motions. Our bodies creating a little hurricane, we anchored our bodies together, he in me and I holding him.
I moaned his name and held onto him tightly as we rode out our little storm.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

I hate my computer -.- I wrote up a response last night and it deleted it...

Fergie: Why were those buttons so tricky? It seemed to be that in the most pressured situations when I couldn't undo them. And certainly that moment was rather pressure-filled. It had been too long since I had seen her, the curves of her body until the faint glow of the light, the soft skin of her body...
Damn her body. Damn her touch and that sexy smirk.
It seemed that the perfectly tailored pants weren't that good at hiding...excitement. Nice for special occasions, however.
But just as I was about to pull off the shirt having finished with the last button, she had had enough waiting. She grabbed onto me, pulling me forward onto her, all whilst my arm was caught in the half-off sleeve. But that wasn't a problem, for her at least. She was able to hold me, caress my chapped lips with hers, all whilst I tried to stop myself from falling onto her and elbowing her face.
Good times.
But in the moment I was given to get out of the tricky situation, the shirt was off in a flash, becoming a heap on the floor to the other side of the room. I returned to her immediately, my hands heading straight her her hips, my kiss straight to her lips. And it seemed that she was as lusty and desperate as I was.
My lips travelled from hers and began to scan her body again, finding all of those places on her skin which made her moan. It was amazing to be back to normal, back to holding the skin that I knew and loved so well.

Robin: I bit my lip and tried to centre myself. The deep breaths couldn't help when my throat was all caught up. All I did was stand there, staring at the end of the corridor, wondering if that was really how everything ended, Johnny and I. All because of a stranger with bad intentions thought that it would be good.
First with Olly.
Then me...
Was Angie next?
No. I wouldn't let that happen. Even if I was a tangled mess, I was going to watch her. I was going to make sure that she wouldn't get herself stuck. I would make sure of that.
It was only when Marcus came along and started to circle around my feet for attention when I snapped back into reality.
Johnny was back there and I needed to get him out.
For a few seconds, I seemed to be gathered, forcing myself to focus on the matters at hand rather than what would come to be the next day. But when I opened the door and saw him standing there. Immediately he turned around and faced me, a smile on his lips as he saw me.
And that was it.
Well, I had never broken down before, not in the entirety of my life. And the only reason why? Because I had other people around me. They were always there, ready and willing to pick me up when I fell at the hurdle, to dust me off and put a smile on my face when I needed it most.
But I guess that it just got to me.
Gripping onto the doorframe, it wasn't enough to stop my weak knees from crumbling beneath me. I tumbled forward, head forward to hide the tears and snotty nose. I couldn't stop myself from shaking.
I couldn't think. Everything was going wrong, so soon after I thought that maybe I'd have it all figured out.
But no, my dad had to turn up with some sort of plan to 'help' me reach my 'full potential'.
But no, Johnny had to be some sort of important figure in the elven world and on the run.
But no, that Timothy guy had to prise everything away from me, my one everything.
But no, I couldn't even talk to Molly let alone act like the best friends we were.
I wanted to scream but my mouth was dry.
All I would do was kneel there, helpless and cry.
I couldn't even look up to Johnny in the eyes.
The only thing I could do was mutter one thing over and over again, almost in a trance-like state of mind, all whilst everything shattered within me.
"He knows."

Olly: Cheeky smirks were over with. It was time to cover them with a kiss.
My lips stayed on hers as she made the move, a grumble passing in my shaken breath as the sensation ran down my spine, reminding me of the best of times. My kisses slowly began to trail down her body, exploring the cuts and bruises on her skin. But the herbs seemed to be doing a job, healing the gashes quickly and giving her skin an otherworldly glow. I went to the juncture of her neck, a place which I knew she loved being caressed.
It seemed that her body was still the same as ever.
But despite everything, the heat of the bath water, the skin and the moment...something seemed off. Something wasn't quite right. Yes, it was amazing but it wasn't as good as it usually was. The new body, I knew it was to blame but...
The new body I was given didn't seem to realise any of that. It was just glad to finally be getting some action after all of that time.
I was just happy that my mind was still the same Olly.
My eyes rolled back, a groan catching in the back of my throat as we sped up the storm, the murky bath water sloshing and dancing beneath her bare butts. I tried to breath as everything began to build, the emotions and the lust deep in my core, all until it finally reached its peak.
I moaned out her name, my mind sent off into euphoria as the rush of excellence came over me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 am

Okay, so normally write little convo starters here and my computer likes to delete them. Also , it likes to delete my responses.
Here we go for the third time:

Molly:
I let my open mouth kisses wander, although my hands directed Fergie; firmly holding him and clawing down his spine. They connected us, our kisses, sharing our saliva and feelings at the same time, little sparks of electricity jolting to our toes.
My legs brushed against his, rubbing against his longer, stronger legs. They teased him, mirroring my fingertips as they traveled down his spine to the small of his back, resting were the sway rose to become his pelvis bone. I felt his body quiver.
I grinned.
I licked his lips and then nibbled on his lower lip, panting lightly.
"Now... please.." I whispered, grinding my hips into his.
Attempting to fit our puzzle piece parts together but only getting about shock through our skin.

Johnny:
One moment I was smiling at Robin, the light from behind her framing her like an angel, admiring the view, the next I was staring as she crumble to the ground.
I threw myself at her, quite literally, and, with shaking hands, caressed her face, concerned beyond belief. I slowly, and gingerly, slid myself under her quivering form and pulled her into my lap. I stroked her hair, still confused I might add, trying to make out the words that she whimpered out like a mantra.
I kissed her brow and nuzzled her gently.
"Robin.. what.. What's wrong?" I murmured softly.
"He.. Knows.."
I frowned.
Who?
Wait, what? Who knows what? Could it be?
"Your father? I know... he knows.. we have an understanding though, it's not that much of a big deal." I said, forcing a small smile. Her father had promised not to separate us yet, plus us together was a small advantage to him, for now at least. He saw no profit from breaking us up.
Why was Robin acting so distraught if this was all it was?
"Love?" I prodded again.

Lila:
I moaned out his name as he pushed my body over and off the edge, leaving my body to tense as my mind was sent flailing into pleasure. My teeth bit down gently on his neck as the water ceased to wave from our movement.
I released his neck and slipped off him after our shared high, the shyness encroaching on my buzz. My legs quivered a bit from exhaustion as I stepped out of the bath, the water less than lukewarm now, and I had to brace myself against a wall as I went for a towel.
My eyes darted back to my almost Olly, still soaking in the tub with a hazy look to his face.
"Bed.. cuddle?" I murmured out, the connecting words seeming too hard to fix together.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I swear, technology is there just to annoy people, writers mostly. I've had them delete chapters from my books before -.-

Fergie: Those kisses, those fingertips, those curves, all made my mind spin uncontrollably. I had truly missed out on those last few days. But everything was better. I was wish her, exploring her body, getting to know again all of her places, all of her skin; the neck, the chest, the navel, every single part of her with both hands and mouth.
But it was when she ground into me when I lost it. That was when I had to draw the line at the foreplay. That was when I wanted to get to the main attraction, when I wanted to see the main exhibit to the exclusive show that was my girlfriend's body when I had the VIP backstage access pass to every last bit of her.
And it was getting ever more painful to stay in my pants.
With a grunt of acknowledgement to her words, I leant back and threw away the neatly pressed trousers and pure silk boxers in one, my excitement becoming extremely apparent right about then. But it wasn't time to be self-conscious or worry about who might have turned up with a quick knock of the door. We did peel off early so someone might have been sent to check up on her...
However, with my instinct-driven mind overriding all common sense, that didn't even occur to me. The delicious and demanding Guardian of the North was lying before me so I had bigger things to think of.
Slowly, my lips began to caress her neck, nuzzling in to let her know what was coming. In reality, I was just trying to tease her for as long as I could before it would be too hard for me to withstand her touch any longer.
And trust me, that wasn't a long time to wait.
Leaning back, I peered over her with hazy eyes, a contented smirk on my lips. But that smirk was quickly wiped off and replaced with another grunt as I fulfilled her wish.

Robin: I quickly shook my head, nuzzling my face deeper into his neck. The annoying thing was that I knew that if I tried to talk then I would have ended up being a blubbering mess.
I just tried to get my head straight, letting his scent, a delicious mix of the forest and leather with just a hint of lemon, calm me down, despite the fact that it was still a little bit sweaty.
He was there. He was with me. He was holding me...
Everything would be all right. We'd work out a plan of what to do and we could go on from there. That Timothy guy couldn't separate the two of us, whatever his reasons for doing so were.
Shakily after a few moments and a thousand deep breaths, I lifted my face from his neck and just peered into his eyes, those brilliant eyes which I adored so much. But instead of the sparkle from his grin, all I could see was concern, concern for me...
That's what I meant! I fell just then, crumbling to the floor and he immediately took me to his lap to make me better! That...
But perhaps explaining everything would have been easier of we'd talked about the Olly incident. To be honest, with me wrapped in my self-centred bubble, I had completely forgotten about it all.
I just hoped that Mom wouldn't overhear.
"T-the other night," I began, having to swallow down the lump in my throat, "Olly and Lila's manor came under attack by one of the suitors of Lila who Olly had beaten in the final round of swimming. Turns out he's managed to get a load of Dark power from somewhere, so much so that when my father turned up to defend the manor that that Timothy guy was able to knock him out with a flick of his wrist. So with Lila knocked out and Olly defenceless, he decided to switch bodies with him. So at the moment, Olly is being framed for a load of chaos because he's in this guy's body and this guy is pretending to be my brother, living in the castle and sleeping in my brother's bed. Olly and I have been talking seeing as he's staying in...a safe-house...but Molly knows and is making him play shopkeep whilst she's away on the trip with the King. But this Timothy guy, in my brother's body, is downstairs because Lila is missing and he just came upstairs to tell me...to tell me th-that..."
And despite the rambling, that's when I jolted to a stop. The tears started to well in my eyes again as my hands gripped onto his shirt, trying to pull myself together, just so that I could finish my sentence.
"H-he... You..." I mumbled.
Why was it so hard? Maybe it was the fact that he was so close that I could feel his heart beating. But as I took in a long breath, I dug deep to try and finish it all off.
"He said that he knows who you are and your predecessor is dead, probably by his doing, so they're more desperate to find you. He said that this time tomorrow he will have you going back to the monk place. The shitty thing is that I have no doubt that he'll do that. If he did that to my brother then--"
And thus began the tears again.

Olly: "Y-yeah," I muttered, with a nod.
Well, that was pretty awesome.
It took me a few moments to recover and regather my thoughts, but soon enough I had followed her out of the tub and for the bathroom, quickly wrapping a towel around my waist on the way, eyes fixated to her body even then. But as I took a hold of her hand, I pushed open the door and led her to the back of the shoppe to a rackety-looking staircase. At the top of there was the bedroom along with the massive overflow room. Of course, the one which we needed was obvious.
Leading her up the stairs, being careful seeing that she wasn't able to walk as well as could before -- I knew I had that effect on women. But as we reached the top of the fleet flight of steps, I carefully opened up the door to the bedroom.
In there was literally a little old single-sized bed and an old grubby sofa. Dust was found everywhere, the curtains were moth-invested and all the furniture was rotting and falling to pieces. It wasn't all too nice to look at.
I guess that was why I was lucky to have Lila there to brighten everything up.
"So, there we go," I announced, letting her walk in behind me, "Hardly the same luxury as back at the manor, but, well..."
I didn't want to say the cheesy line...but I did.
...every place is a palace as long as you're there.
Maybe it was the dreamy-head of the after-sex talking but... Well, she knew that I meant it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I swear.. and there's a point in time where you just rage quit... Also, I enjoyed your extended metaphor <3

Molly:
I gasped his name as he joined our bodies, lighting the fire in my belly and spreading it across my skin. I captured his lips and swallowed his moans, allowing them to be kindling for the fire, a nibble here and there acted as dry branches.
The way his body slid against mine might as well have been gasoline, each thrust he sent was turning our bodies into an inferno.
I dug my fingers in and wrapped my legs around his hips.
There were no thoughts of interrupters, or potential awkward situations, if anyone tried to ruin our moment they would feel my wrath. The only thoughts I had were of this lovely little fire and how, sooner or later, the tnt would blow up, with us with it.
I felt the eager wick being lit in my belly as Fergie redoubled his efforts due to my groaning and it wasn't soon until my body clenched and I let out a long moan of Fergie's name as the fireworks set off behind my eyelids.

Johnny:
The news made my body's gentle rocking stop, it caused my muscles to tense and hold Robin closer to my chest.
How?
Her body shook against mine as she cried, I held her numbly. My perfect world was crashing down around me.
Well, not that perfect, but with Robin by my side it was more than bare-able. I had been very careful though, I had disposed of practically every single thing that attached me to the monastery, I had laid low and worked hard to keep quiet. How could this happen?
I nuzzled Robin's head in thought, could I escape again this time?
From what Robin had told me of this intruder I running wouldn't be the best option, although it might be my only one.
That would require leaving Robin though, and that was almost as bad as being taken back to the monastery.
High Monk Gladen passed, they needed me, they were desperate.
Would that give me any leeway? Or less than before?
The monastery acted as a bridge of protection for the elves, among others, and without a leader the whole system could crumble. Why hadn't they found a replacement, had the others gone missing too?
I had little choice.
Without me the elves civilization could crumble, thought that sounded ever so dramatic it was true. The elven monastery acted as a sort of government, advisers to the elf king and peace keepers to the other kingdoms such as the kingdom of men where Molly now resided. They stood as the guardians of the south.
I clenched my jaw.
"I will simply have to return willingly and not let this fake Olly get the pleasure of capturing me, I see no other way... I.. I will find every single way to be with you. I'll do anything... I love you.." I murmured.
I left out the part where the monastery expects us to be celibate until marriage. I also left out the part that the only way we could truly be together, freely at least, was to be married.
No.
She didn't need that pressure.

Lila:
I smiled lightly and turned to pull him to the bed, curling into his side once settled.
A little nuzzle to his chest left me comfortable and yet a bit out of place. The not quite a perfect fit feeling popped up again and nagged my senses, it didn't matter much, like before, as my eye lids grew heavy as I lay cuddled up to his side.
I love you...
I thought sleepily, uttering the word I had hesitated to say before.
It was true.
He was my solid stone.
I smiled at the thought.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah, and thank you! <3 But you truly are amazing at them, though. I'm only trying to impress the master of extended metaphors, especially in the sexy scenes XD
Oh? The Monk Elves are the Guardians of the South, are they? Now we just need to find our East and West and we're all sorted! I wonder who they'll be... Razz

Fergie: Every second longer became even more blissful. With every kiss and every thrust, the pleasure multiplied and grew, my body soaking in every moment greedily. Her little nibbles of my skin, they teased and made me insane, insane for her, unable to keep myself controlled.
But as her muscles clenched, I found it even more difficult to keep myself contained. And just within seconds of her calling my name desperately, praising me like I was some kind of god, I was soon copying, grumbling her name with groans and grunts as everything reached that all-too familiar peak.
As we both died down, I took a moment to kiss her lips, the gentle aftermath of our activity rolling over. I slid out and fell down next to her, both wide awake and tired at the same time, unable to completely explain the whole situation without falling into the trap that were clichés.
Yes, there were fireworks, the wedding bells, the sense of euphoria. But it was way more than that.
For a moment, I just laid there, holding her sweat-covered body close to my sinking and rising chest, stroking her hair, nuzzling her face to make sure that she was all right.
"Its good to be back," I murmured, a smirk on my lips, "You have no idea what its been like without you..."

Robin: I felt him stop. I felt his body freeze beneath me to the news. But as I just stayed close to him, my tears dampening his shirt even more, letting his mind real over the news. I didn't know how he'd take it, the part about the man before him passing away. Would it fill him with rage? Regret? Sadness? Hell, that guy might have been his father if they followed the same conventions of blood relatives being heirs like the monarchy in the non-magical world did.
I closed my eyes as took in his breath to speak. I couldn't keep my head straight. Everything still kept on crumbling around me, until--
Huh?
He would...return? To the monastery? Back to the magical world?
My heart sank deeper into its endless pit of despair, my sight getting all blurred up from the droplets forming in my eyes again. Did that mean that that was the end of us? That was the end of our innings and some other bitch would take my place right after he goes back? Some other girl to replace me?
No, he wouldn't do that. He said that he loved me.
I swallowed down the lump in my throat, the tear-stained eyes staring deep into his. But as I was met with that look of determination, I had no doubt that he meant one of those words.
"I-I'd do anything to be with you, e-even if that meant risking myself just for slightest of chances," I murmured, entwining my fingers with his, "I love you. A-and I know that we'll find a way of making everything all right. I trust you unconditionally. And no matter how long it takes us, I know that we will get our happy ending, though I was sure that never existed...before I met you."
Clearing my throat, my fingertips stroked the side of his face, tracing his strong jawline. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't. I wanted
Especially if that Timothy guy was right about the twins thing...
No.
He didn't need that pressure.

Olly: I blinked a few times, trying to register if she had really said that. She said that she loved me? If so that was the first time and...
It seemed that things were really looking up for once. And the small grin on my lips couldn't hide that.
I-I love you too.
Gently, I kissed her brow, holding her a little tighter to our still slightly damp bodies. And with that kind and gentle thought drifting through my mind, I settled into the best sleep I had had in my entire life.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 am

Aww thanks, I can throw a few metaphors around but you're the story queen... Plus I use metaphors in sexy scenes because I am yet a blushing virgin..well.. :I anywho.. I think we can find our east and west rather easily.. who guards neverland again? Razz

I also feel that a time skip would do wonderfully well here, I'll write it if you'd like, also little warning, I'm on tech week so I won't have much time to respond. I have to deal with so much show stuff.. it's cray cray.
Let's say Molly and Fergie are invited off to go riding with the King and Molly's feeling a bit of morning sickness, Johnny gets his little silioquy as he hands himself over to the monastery and Lila.. Oh.. perhaps she and Olly go clothing shopping because she lacks clothes.. sound good? I can write the whole thing up by tomorrow if you want, though make any changes you want
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Story Queen? I'll happily take that title! And no worries on the reduced hours. Whenever you can reply is good enough for me Smile Haha, nice! Mr. Ferguson will have just the same amount of power as Molly! That'll be nice for him!... Now there's one more left...

And that all sounds good, though with the Johnny post I'll have to hold back tears. Plus Robin might have a little conversation regarding a new bloke with her father... And as I said, don't exhaust yourself just to post. Do it when you can Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 am

HAHAHAHAHA...Sleep is for the weak. So is sanity.

Molly:
I grumbled as my body was gently shaken, my name being called quietly to wake me, and I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the stout form of a clean Mister Jefferey.
He had a slightly disapproving look on his face, more so than usual, and a sealed letter in his hand that could only be something important. I groaned, knowing that I would have to actually get up.
Fergie was snuggled to my back and acted like a blessed radiator on a 90 below winter night, it was pretty hard to pull away from. Not to mention he had his arms around me and hugged me to his chest in a death grip, refusing to let me go in his sleep addled mind. I almost grinned, but Jefferey just stood there, with that look on his face and the letter in his hands and after a few moments of my bleary staring he cleared his throat.
"Miss Molly, the king has requested your presence. Master Fergie may accompany you, but I suggest you hurry, this letter may be useful to you as well, it was sent along with the message."
I began to crawl out of bed, pushing Fergie away, regretfully I might add, and clutched the blankets to my bare form. I managed a small blush but it was really too early to comply to a lady's code of conduct. I shuffled off to the bathroom, snitching the letter as I did so and tucking it into my giant bed sheet cloak. Fergie was left on the bed, rather bare, and he seemed to squirm around for a moment before realizing that I had left with the blankets and he was all alone on the bed.
Jefferey turned with a a slight grimace on his face that made me giggle.
"Jefferey... could you managed to scavenge up some clothes for my... partner?" I murmured with a little laugh.
I locked myself away in the bathroom for a short while to shower and sort my appearance out and within another few moments I had slid back out into the main room and to my closet to pick out suitable attire. I had scanned through the letter briefly, jumping over the vocabulary flourishes and grand sweeping calligraphied font just to get the gist of the entire endeavor which seemed to be a little horse ride in the country with the king.
I glanced over my shoulder and saw a grumpy looking Fergie pouting on the bed and I tossed him the letter.
Ignoring the way he licked his lips at my bare backside.
Jefferey had left a while ago.
I bit my lip.
Maybe...
No.
I shook my head to get the thought out. I had places to be, there was no time for anything now, no time for any sort of canoodling. I shoved clothes onto my body before any ideas could transpire in my dirty morning mind and I was beginning to tie my hair back when clothes arrived for Fergie, as well as a nice little breakfast on a tray.
Well, it would have been nice if it hadn't caused my stomach to hit the emergency evacuate button and send me sprinting to the bathroom.
Joy of Joys.

Johnny:
I held my breath and straightened my shirt, my heart was racing and I had to refrain from touching my hair. I had it arranged in the proper monk way, although it technically should be long and braided, and if I messed with it I would dislodge some of the charms and the small braids I managed to pleat in.
Over the months I had been on the run I simply cut my own hair with scissors, keeping it long enough to cover my ears, and face when necessary, but it still only sat around my jaw line and it made the ornaments brush against my face rather annoyingly.
I had to get used to it though.
I sat on my decaying couch in my crappy little apartment and sighed, I'd never see this place again.
It wasn't that I was sad to be leaving it, I was just... already missing the freedom.
The difference.
I had been sitting like that for about an hour.
All dressed up, in my nice dress pants and white shirt, I sat brooding.
Thinking.
Despairing.
I finally tore myself up and walked to the door; once I stepped through that, there was no going back.
The point of no return, as it were.
It struck me as funny, to be exiting one life into another through a door. A door of opportunities.
My throat quivered with a humorless laugh as I swung the thin door shut behind me.
I slipped onto my motorcycle with a grim look on my face, unable to savor the moment and the way the old thing cradled me as we zoomed through the streets together. I couldn't enjoy the way the leather seat held me up nor the way the wind hugged my fast moving form, no.
There was an end to this too.
I ended up in a park, it was one of those places people met. People went through. People passed.
It was also where Robin and I had had our first picnic together.
Robin.
I had parked my bike haphazardly on the side of the road, it was the last thing on my mind now.
My breath caught in my throat.
My thoughts floating in a thick fog that sat in my head.
I saw the men from where I strode forward, their elaborately stitched robes stuck out like flashing signs on a dakr highway. They hadn't seen me yet.
Robin sat nearby.
My sweet bird.
I clenched my teeth.
I could smell her sweet flowery hair and feel her soft frame in my arms just from thought. I knew that within moments I would lose that for a very long time.
I came up to her and before she could respond I pulled her into a tight embrace, holding her, molding her to my body for the last time for quite a while.
I swallowed the tears that pounded against my nose and forehead, the pressure daring to explode out all at once. I dared not to tempt it to. I simply rested my cheek on her head and nuzzled it, closing my eyes to capture her as she was.
I could feel her frame shake.
I could not let her earthquake affect my solid stone supports.
Though they quivered beneath my fine pressed pants.
"Oh... Robin.. I love you.." I whispered softly to her, kissing the top of her head longingly.
It was as if she was a magnet and I metal, drawn to touch her.
It felt like going against nature to pull away.
It felt like ripping off a layer of skin as I walked to the men of my monastery. I recognized them.
Their faces lit with relief as they swarmed to me.
I resisted the urge to look back at Robin.
I had pressed my keys into her hands.
I had left her my bike, my books, my belongings.
They were hers anyway, she owned my heart and soul and everything else.
Yet, I was leaving her behind.
Another step forward was if on hot coals, on freezing knives, on rusty nails.
I couldn't look back.
She would see the way my tears danced on the brim of my eyes, only lucky friction holding them back like a faithful usher.
No.
Looking back would me I had to see what I was leaving, which was my reason to live.
"I love you Robin." I whispered again to the wind, ignoring the endless murmurings of my men, my monks in arm.
They didn't hear me.
They didn't understand.

Lila:

I kissed the warm chest that my head laid on, smiling as I felt it rise and fall sleepily, still in the throes of a dream. It calmed me, his sleep breathing.
It wasn't really him, not my Olly, but I knew it was his brain that caused the body to function.
In his brain held my Olly.
As he slept it gave me a better chance to observe his new body.
It was clearly the body of Timothy, everything was as I recognized it to be from the meetings I had been forced to attend to, although his face held a gentler aura as did his position. On his chest was a mark, intricate in design and familiar in my mind.
I had mentioned it's source before, while in the tub, though things had gotten a bit too.... hot to think.
Anyway, the mark.
It swirled around his chest, right above his heart on his... left.. man boob, for lack of a better term.
It was most definitely a hex mark.
I just didn't know what that meant.
At a slight grumble and the opening of his eyes I smiled, my Olly was waking up.
He cringed at the light from the window and I simply snuggled back down to his side.
Good morning Olly...what shall we do today?
I thought to him.
I let him in my head, leaving the doors unlocked and free for him to roam, though locking off a few of the less pleasant memories from recent times.
I smiled as his chest rumbled in a yawn.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm

I must be very weak indeed, then! But yeah, you need sleep. You can survive longer without food than without sleep.
And by the way, I read the Johnny post on the train when I was heading to college earlier and... Well, you made me cry. In public. The train guard just stared at me like 'WTF?!' as I was sniffling away XP
Also, doors are extremely important, Johnny, especially open ones ;D

Fergie: Sleep. I had forgotten how saintly it was. In Neverland, sleep was a novelty. Who could sleep with those birds squawking like they owned the place...
Well, to be honest, since Peter had disappeared, they had been ruling the roost, so to speak. And I always said that chickens would one day rule the world.
But just as Superman was about to saving Atlantis from sinking any further into the water, I was brought back into the harshness of reality with a chill.
Someone stole the blanket.
Someone was going to pay.
I let out a low growl as I curled up into a ball, trying to conserve as much heat as possible in my little bones. And Little Fergie was lying out in the freedom like a trooper.
Much to Jeffrey's disapproval. I knew he was there. It was always him who did that. He stopped when he realised that I tended to sleep in the nude when it was hotter weather one morning. It was just a shame that he learnt how to close to his eyes and remove the sheet.
But not only that, he had removed my Molly.
That wasn't fair!
That meant that I had to get up.
So lazily, as Jeffrey left the room to find me some clothes, I sat up, frowning at the sight that was laid out before me.
The room was pretty spectacular. Sure, I never really had a chance to pay it much attention, just the bed, really, but it was pretty awesome. Even my room back at my parent's house didn't look like that. The bed wasn't as big and the paintings weren't that elaborate.
It was a hard life.
And it was only when Molly returned to me that I was able to realise it. Unfortunately, I had missed her nakedly walking to the bathroom. That was one of my favourite parts, seeing her wiggle that fine ass in front of me. And instead of being met with a friendly smile and a quizzing on how I was feeling, I had a letter with extremely sharp corners thrown at my throat. It might have well have been a ninja death star.
But as I skimmed through it, I began to frown. A horse ride? With the king?
I didn't want to spend any time with that ponce! But even worse, I didn't want Molly to spend any time with him alone. I was going, even if...
Well... I didn't like horses. They hated me. Every single one of them. They all snarled at me and stomped their feet when I was near. And even despite that, I was made to have horse-riding lessons.
It was torture. I hated it. Yes, I knew how to ride, but...
Well, I'd rather ride on the back of a Never Bird than a pretty little pony, that was for sure. At least they didn't hate me so much.
"Good morning, Jeffrey," I smiled as he walked back in with my clothes, all with a maid walking in behind him with the breakfast tray.
Of course, I grabbed a pillow to cover my modesty. We didn't want her seeing that now, did we?
But she left as soon as she could with the smell of the finest foods from across the land circulating the humongous room. Oh well.
"Here we are, Master Ferguson. Clean clothes for the day in the extra large size."
Oi! I wasn't that big! Sure, I had a bit of a stomach going on but I had lost a bit of weight since my Neverland adventure...
But I might have just put it all back on thanks to the feast the night before.
Oh well.

Robin: The park. I sat there, shaking. I knew that he was coming but when? It was early morning and the town was just getting up. Hell, I hadn't slept that night. I spent the whole of it, lying there, worrying about the future. Our future. Was there even a future for us? Or would that be the last time that I saw him?
I was doubtful of that. The bare minimum, my brother was married to the princess of his race. They'd meet, they'd talk. Maybe I could tag along just to catch a glimpse of the guy I loved.
We'd think of a way. Though circumstances were tearing us apart, we'd have a way. I had to believe in that. I had to believe in us.
As I peered down to the screen of my phone, I realised that it was beginning to get close to when the school bell would ring to start the day. Who knew how long I'd been waiting there for him. At least an hour, perhaps two. I really lost count. Either way, I wasn't bothered by yet another detention. I only wanted to see him. And it seemed that the two guys in the robes a little way off the path from where I was sitting were thinking the same thing. They stuck out like sore thumbs, they did. It looked as though the city was holding a Medieval-style show and they got the wrong date for it. But at least it was easy to see the people who were going to steal my man away when I needed him the most.
Simply, the training was taking its toll. My father had informed me that due to the magic being strongly linked with my emotions, the only way to break that was to, basically, break me. I needed to be taken to the edge of everything and then reeled back again before I snapped.
And apparently he had pushed others too far before. Not his own child though, no. We had talked a little bit. It turned out that there was a little community of warlocks and other creatures who practised Dark magic out there. It stays hidden, sure, but... Well, it was kind of the home of the Black Market, where if you wanted something done there was always a person and a price for the job.
I almost laughed at the thought. It seemed almost comically, everything. Maybe it was the lack of sleep but, well, I was slowly being led to the edge of insanity. Why not let a few people know with an out-of-the-blue laugh?
But as I crawled back into reality, I was met with a harsh blow.
And there he was. He was walking towards me, towards the men who would take him away.
Dressed in his finest attire and with his hair in pleats, my heart raced a little more. He might have looked a little different but he was still my Johnny. Even if he looked a little strange with those charms in his gorgeous hair.
And all I could do was watch as he drew nearer, closer into view. And all I could do was sit there and wait for him. But as I slowly stood for him, my knees quaking madly, he quickly wrapped his arms around me.
Of course, that was when I couldn't hold back the floodgates any longer. As his own personal scent came wafting to my nose, as the oh-so familiar contours of his body were pressed against me, I could only burrow my face into his chest. I gripped onto him, my hands unwilling to let him go. And as he nuzzled me, I just stood there and took it, knowing that I would be unable to make any sense when trying to form a sentence and that it would just come out in a blubber.
It was only when he pulled himself away when I could utter a handful of words.
"I love you, Johnny," I murmured, I don't want you to go.
I wanted to reach out and grab him, to snatch his wrist to try and steal one last kiss but... Well, he had turned himself around and headed towards those robed men, the ones who were swarming around my Johnny as though he was the saviour of their world.
But perhaps he was. Who really knew? We all had a weight on our shoulders but perhaps his was a lot greater than most. He was the head of the monastery for the elves, right? I knew every little other than the little snippets of information which Johnny had murmured about. Of course, Molly's pressures was right up there but...
I just wished that I could have helped either of them, even if it was just me being there and giving support.
But right then, I needed some sort of support, physically. My body was quaking so badly that I had to force myself to take a seat on the bench. I could hardly see his from through the build up of tears. And I knew that we were getting stared at by the rest of the world.
Did I care?
Of course not. They could think what they wanted, that wasn't going to change anything. They had no clue what he was, what he had to do, what we both knew. To think, not so long ago I was exactly the same, ignorant to the existence of the magical world. It was only that trip to the shop on the first day. I wanted an adventure of Molly and I and it seemed that he got it.
It was just that that caused me to meet the love of my life.
I only believed that Johnny was an elf because of that. If it wasn't for that then I would have laughed him off and out of the way. I had to be thankful to the magic for that. I wouldn't have had him otherwise. We might have just lasted a week or two being physically attracted to that fine ass more than anything. Who knew that it was the beginning of something which we saw as so beautiful?
Love. No-one could argue it to be anything other than that, right?
But as I bit my lip, I hadn't even realised that my hand had found a way of resting on my stomach, but as soon as I did, I removed it. I didn't want to think about that. If I was pregnant then, sure, shit was going to go down but...
Well, that might have to be a surprise for him when we first meet again soon in the future. But hopefully we'd be together before then.
It won't be long. We'll be together soon.
And as I squeezed the keys in the palm of my hand, everything that he had left me from his short human life in the non-magical world which I knew so well. Everything from his stunning black bike to his rotting fabric couch, the masses of his personal library to the bed which we sat upon when he first said that he loved me for the first time.
Gosh, everything went too quickly. Everything was getting crazy. Every time that I thought things couldn't get any stranger...it does.
And when I get a hold of you again. I'm never letting you go.

Olly: For the first time in a while, my sweet dreams had returned to me. No longer was I faced with worries, just safe in the knowledge that the first step back to normality had been taken. To be honest, as long as I had Lila there I would be fine.
That was probably the hardest thing for me, not having her there. I knew that I was the man in the relationship but she was the one who wore the trousers, for sure. I had kind of forgotten how to think for myself for a while.
Stretching out to yawn, I gave a smile, looking down to the ruffled hair of my wonderful wife who was laying upon my chest, feeling her bare skin sticking to mine beneath the thin blankets on the bed. It was definitely great having her back in my arms.
But as reeled back over the thoughts which had drifted through my mind to wake me, I gave a thought for a moment. I sighed, looking around the room. Sure, there was one thing which I wanted to do with her but... Well, that wouldn't take us a whole day to finish up.
"We need to get you some new clothes. I don't think that you want what Lilith has left here," I smirked.
Hmm, Lila and Lilith... They were pretty similar names. Hell were they similar looking, though. If my wife looked like that... Well, I would be pretty sure that I would have let Timothy have her.
Yes, it sounded harsh but... Well, physical attraction is extremely important in a relationship, right?
But as I gently kissed the top of her head, I gave a small sigh, "Also, these are called pecs, not 'man-boobs' as you labelled them, so cruelly."
But as I gave a rough laugh, something came across my mind. It wasn't a thought, it was... Well, it was Robin. I had had the same niggle in the back of my mind since Lila had been there but I had been to busy with other things that I couldn't pay it any attention. And all of a sudden, then when I was listening to it, my heart sank.
"Something's wrong with Robin," I murmured, mostly to myself though if Lila overheard it wouldn't have been the end of the world, "She's..."
I didn't know how to explain it. Every negative emotion that was possible for a person to feel was running around her mind.
Sadness.
Fear.
Anger.
Loneliness.
Everything going around her little mind.
I bit my lip at the thought.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Sorry for the tears... kind of.. a little bit... hehehe.... I dunno, I think I feel better when I can make people cry, if that's a bad thing then sue me..
And.. I just need this stupid play to be over and then I shall cruise my way gently into spring break.
then to look for universities... and try to have a future.. oh god.. where to go...oh god..

Molly:
I stumbled back to the main room, wiping the water I used to wash my mouth off with the back of my hand rather weakly.
Fergie just slipped on his pants with an oblivious look on his face. Great.
"So.. while you get dressed.. I'm just gonna puke some more.. just.. eat the food.." I groaned, feeling another wave of nausea hit me, sending me reeling back into the bathroom.
Jefferey followed dutifully, being used to this for a while now.
He still didn't really get that it was morning food that truly caused my stomach to revolt, it's uprisings must have seemed quite random to him. Perhaps the women in this kingdom had different symptoms, I mused as the dry heaves started.
There was nothing to come up and yet the clenching of my stomach continued stubbornly. I stumbled out of the bathroom once again, patting my clothes down with shaky hands.
"Let's get to the king before my stomach plans for another revolution.." I grumbled irritably.

Johnny:
(I'mma let him settle for a bit and set him aside for a moment or two )

Lila:
I snuggled closer and giggled at his comment, nuzzling his chest at his disdain.
"They're not yours though... Yours are pecs, these... these are manboobs..." I murmured after a moment.
Then his expression darkened.
He looked a bit panicked, it was hard to tell on the different face.
"Robin? Should... We go find her? Or.. No... What can we do?" I asked, sitting up and clenching the blanket to my chest, worriedly.

(sorry for the half ass response.. I am just.. dead.. lol)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Haha, no worries. It's a compliment, isn't it? That you can make people feel emotion (and the right ones!) through your work.
And it isn't too long before then, right? And I found out that the last day befor the term break is my birthday. If I was one day older then I'd have a day off! :/ Typical.
Don't worry too much. Other people around me are worrying about them and I'm like 'I have no idea...' but if my last results are anything to go by, the uni I would live to go to is a little far out of reach D:

Fergie: I'll tell you what, whoever the royal chef was, they could really cook. Even the simplest of bacon sandwiches tasted like a rainbow between thick sliced bread. I had no idea how someone could make something so simple so tasty...
Jeffrey needed to steal the recipe.
But as I threw the last piece of my breakfast to the back of my throat, I watched as Molly returned from the bathroom having thrown up for the second time that morning.
I did worry about that girl. She was under so much stress and pressure yet she was having to hold it all in and put on a smile to hide her true emotions. Stress was bad for the baby, anyway. She needed to keep cool and collected. And that was my job. I needed to be her rock, to hold her when she needed support or someone to depend on when everyone else wanted a sliver of her genius.
But by the bags under her eyes and the paleness of her skin, I was doubting whether she would be up for a horse ride with our King Rhys. Didn't the man realise that that isn't necessarily the best activity for a pregnant woman? Especially one who you could easily assume wasn't any good at riding horses, anyway. There wasn't a huge number of people who did that outside of the kingdom.
Whatever, I'd make sure that she was safe. Hell, I'd carry her if necessary.
"Okay," I murmured, standing up and off of the bed, "Just remember, don't over excerpt yourself. You're not in brilliant shape as it is. The King will understand if you want to turn back early...surely."
I had to turn to Jeffrey for that one, to check if my kind words were accurate or just filled with false hope. But as he gave a shrug, I sighed, assuming that perhaps he didn't know this king as well as I hoped he would. I knew that he worked more in the nursery when he was younger and right up to when Princess Gwendolyn was born he was looking after them...
But then he came to work for us instead.
Of course, there was a lot more than that to the story but nothing that was extremely important at that point.

Robin: Just sitting on a bench, crying...

Olly: I stifled a laugh from that. Yeah, I had forgotten for a moment that I was borrowing Timothy's body when mine was on the other side of town. I didn't feel like arguing with her that his body was definitely in a lot better shape than mine. I just have her a quick kiss on the top of her head again as I laid back to think.
Robin...
I didn't know whether we should have seen her. Surely it was time for school to start, if I remembered correctly, but why would she be feeling like that...
Unless she wasn't at school.
...she was in the park, actually. Who knew what for but...
"She's on the way to the shops, we can see if she's okay, I guess," I murmured, "You wouldn't mind, would you? It's just that she's under a lot of stress lately what with Molly gone and..."
I trailed off. Damn I must have sounded like a mother hen cooing about her chicks as though they were fragile little eggs. Robin was a strong little bird, she didn't need me, right?
Or perhaps not.
"I think that we should go," I sighed, slipping out of the bed, "I'll go grab the dress you were wearing yesterday, just for now, and put the toaster on. Okay?"
I was more saying that for myself rather than for her. It seemed that I was just trying to settle my nerves. Never had I felt so strong emotions from her. Sure, I'd always been able to tell how she was, ever since she was a little kid but I would have said it was more from knowing her rather than magic that time.
But as I stole another kiss from her lips, I nakedly sauntered down the stairs to let her continue to wake up. And within a few moments, I had returned, a few slices of toast on a plate and her clothes, the thin linen undergarments too, the ones which hardly hid her cuts and bruises...
Speaking of.
"How are you feeling? Did the herbs in th bath work?"
I sure thought so. The other day I had managed to cut my hand on a tin and it had healed up beautifully.
Magic. It certainly was a useful thing.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Sorry for ze deelllaaayyy
needed a bit of a breather
also.. I'll be leaving on a trip for about a week, I'll try my best to find wifi

Molly:
I threw Fergie a scowl, what did he mean I wasn't in the greatest of shapes. A circle was a shape.
A very nice, liked shaped.
I glanced down at myself in my riding clothes, sure I had a bit of pudge here and there but who didn't have a little bit? I huffed at him and turned a bit miffed at the comment and strode to the door, beckoning for him to follow me briskly.
"Follow me.. I'll take care not to over 'exert' myself now, this little walk could end it all for me." I growled back at him as Jefferey quickly began to guide us.
I grumbled to myself as I followed him.
Fergie could have written a book; "How to offend anyone in less than ten seconds". I sent him a few glares, a few of which I hope he caught.
I was kind of glad for the raging distraction, it took my mind off of my raging stomach and it's constant attempts to overthrow my rule.
It was worse than Les Mis, I mean....
Let's just say I was fighting more battles than I should have been, and way more with myself than anyone else.
We reach the stables and I was still fuming, but I greeted the divine looking king with a shallow curtsy.
His light hair was ruffled a little bit and his riding pants were deliciously tight, plus the way the light streamed into the stable he almost seemed to shimmer.
Don't get me wrong, I still disliked the snake like king but...heavens above.. he was nice to look at. Fergie was good looking too, but it was more in a cute way, just like Johnny had a manly look to him.
I stood infront of the king(of hotness) with a plain look on my face, unsure of what I was supposed to do since I had no horse, plus I was trying quite hard not to look like I was about to vomit.
"So....I'm here."

Johnny: Mooopppyyy

Lila:
I listened quietly, though once he was finished and sauntered down the stairs I couldn't help but oogle at his ass a little. Sure, it wasn't my Olly's ass but it was still nice bit of man flesh making it's way through my visuals.
I slipped my dress back on as his questions shot at me, smiling a little and zipping up the side after my underwear was on.
"I'm much better... thank you.. the bath was amazing, I feel... a little more like me." I walked up to him and hugged him around the waist.
"You said you'd buy me things... what are you waiting for? Mama needs some new clothes... and Robin.." I murmured into his warm skin.
My face felt like it hadn't smiled in years.
My skin felt like it was pulled out of a winter storm.
I felt fuller.
I felt stronger.

(Sorry AGAIN about the crap post... my inspiration is like a dying fire right now.. I have to write slam poems for a contest and two huge essays for school and look at universities and work on an art project and decide whether or whether not to start a portfolio.. I'm a little fried out :/)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm

As I have said every single time, no worries. Just reply when you can Smile
And again, no worries.
And it wasn't a crap post, dear. I understand that life's getting a bit busy and writing takes its toll when it gets pushed to the side. Don't worry about it. Just remember, that your comic of our delightful chat was amazing Very Happy

Fergie:
"Molly, you know that I don't mean it like that..."
But as she continued to glare and give me the silent treatment, I thought that it would be best to just let her cool down. There was no point in starting an argument in the middle of the castle. That would have just ended up badly.
And with me sleeping on the couch.
Eventually, after winding up and down the corridors for what seemed like forever, the three of us managed to find the back door. Opening it up, the wonderful sight of a pleasant day came into view. It seemed like a nice day for a horse ride, actually. It wasn't overly hot and there was a nice breeze wafting through the air.
And off to the distance, a few figures madly hurried around a building at the rear of the courtyard, carrying saddles and other pieces ready for us to arrive. But of course, I was rather fixated on Molly and her silent rage.
She knew that I didn't mean it, right? She knew that it all just sort of came flooding out...?
But as her eyes trailed over the King and his bulge, I slightly had to disagree with my hopes.
He wore them too tight, his riding pants. And it wasn't as if they were a tight fit on him, you could almost see the work from whether the seamstress had tucked it in.
She was my girl, damn it!
I bowed courteously, though hating it that I had to, before taking a light hold of my 'partner's hand. Of course, he noticed it right away and raised a brow, though I didn't react to that.
"Good morning, Lady Black and Sir Ferguson. I'm so glad that you could join me on this fine morning. The horses have all been saddled up and waiting. Lady Black, I do believe that you are relatively new to riding so I made sure that we saddled Floyd up for you. Master Ferguson, I wasn't so sure of your skill so I decided that Winlock would be the best. He can be a little lazy at times but he's a good horse."
He gently chuckled to his words, almost as if he said a hilarious joke. I didn't hear a joke, however, and instead just tried a smile.
I didn't like him.
And he made that matter even worse when he put his hand out for my Molly to take in order to lead her to the pretty ponies, that chivalrous glint in his eyes.
Man, I hated that man.

Robin: Fish.

Olly: My ears pricked up to the sound of her whispering footsteps, knowing that she had decided to follow me downstairs. Of course, with my butt full on display, I decided to give it a bit of a swagger as I walked to try and show it off.
And it seemed that Timothy's body was a lot less awkward.
"Awesome," I murmured to her good news, "Magic does work."
I gave a sigh as she grabbed onto me, her warm body doing wonders for my own. For a few seconds, I had almost forgotten about the trauma that was running around my little sister's mind and let myself sink into her skin a little bit...
But then that ended quickly.
"I promise that it shouldn't take long," I murmured, feeling guilty, "and then we can get you some new bits."
Giving a smirk, I squeezed her hand quickly before slipping out of her grip. I hurriedly threw on a shirt that was lying on the side and a pair of jeans before snatching up the keys to the front door of the shoppe. I took a hold of Lila's hand and led her down the stairs.
I was glad to see that she was walking properly then. There was no limp or stiffness to her body, something which was improved by the magical bath water...
Or my magical hands.
"Fortunately, the shoppe doesn't open on Friday mornings," I murmured to myself with a smirk.
Yeah, but either way, I would have closed it for a few hours if it was necessary just to see Robin or to dress my wife. The magical locals would have had to deal with it for a few hours. I had bigger issues than completing their potions.
At the end of the sandy path, I gently closed my eyes, trying to find where Robin was. It wasn't that I could literally track her, I was just trying to read her mind to see if she thought of anything to do with her location...
The park.
We could walk there quite quickly.
Squeezing Lila's hand, I led us both down the street, probably going a lot quicker walk than what most people would consider normal. Sure, the look of concern was probably printed right across my face but... Well, I was worried. That was my little sister we were talking about. Sure, most big brothers didn't care for their annoying sisters but...
Well, we were in a difficult situation, weren't we?
And it seemed that as we reached the park that the situation was a little stranger than what I had originally thought it to be.
Well, Robin was sitting on a bench, by herself, crying her eyes out and off to the side was Johnny with plaits in his hair.
Very manly plaits.
But surrounding him were two guys, both wearing the robes which the monk guys had on when they were smothering both Lila and I in blue paint on our wedding day.
My brow raised at the situation before turning to my wife. And with one quick look, I was off and quick-walking to Robin's side.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 am

So, I've written a response like four times by now.
And apologized each time
but my computer is deciding to be a dick.
But I'll write again, I won't rage quit this time....

Molly:
I was angry.
It was pretty clear, who I was mad at too, my deliberate lack of attention in a certain area of the room and not to mention the ignoring of everything a certain someone was trying to say.
So when I was presented to the King it was no surprise to me that his eyes seem to sweep across us with a slight puzzled look. What did surprise me was the even slighter curve of his lips after he fit the puzzle pieces together.
It was almost comical to me to see his horribly handsome face calculate things in his golden haired head. The creepy bastard.
None of this though.
I was mad.
I was furious.
One thing they should teach boys in school, or really any sort of person who expects to deal with womankind in their life; never try to touch a severely angry woman.
That makes it worse.
It's kind of like adding a fire cracker into camp fire.
Fun, right?
When Fergie's hand tried to take mine, my jaw clenched and I snatched my little hand away. No doubt embarrassing him. Also further notifying the King of our recent estrangement.
I didn't care though.
I felt my anger drip of my skin and pool at my feet, almost becoming tangible in a way. It goaded me on, urging me to dismiss Fergie more. Make him feel as dejected as I did when he disappeared.
In the back of my head I knew it wasn't his fault, not really.
Didn't mean I wasn't hurt.
I flipped my hair in his general direction and let the King lead me away to Floyd. Laughing lightly at a stupid joke he brought to the conversation.
Humoring him in that stupid blond way I was good at, a pageant trick.
I let him help me onto my horse.
Smiling my thanks.
With a glance over to Fergie I almost grinned at his own fuming as he circled his horse, Jefferey attempting to provide sense to the red head.
I looked away and kicked the sweet, nickering horse into a slow walk so I could adjust.
Fergie was just an ass.

Lila:
As soon as we entered the scene at the park I was confused.
Johnny, my childhood friend from the elf kingdom, was being pushed into a Limo, his hair cut short but still in a more or less the traditional way of his position.
Robin sat crying on a bench, looking like someone just tore her heart out as she cradled a set of keys to her chest.
Not the best thing to see in a park.
A quick look at Olly and I set off to try to catch Johnny before he was carted away.
My clumsy legs didn't get me too far and all I got was a glance at his tear streaked face and stiff posture.
Wait.
Was there a connection?
I furrowed my brow.
Johnny had gone missing, no one had heard from him in the past year and I had assumed that he had escaped. So... he was closer than they thought?
But why was he giving himself up?
I looked to Robin as she latched onto Olly and sighed, the poor little bird.
She was probably the reason, somehow.
The poor little broken bird.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

You're back! Finally!... Yet it took me a while to reply to this. Damn revision!

Fergie: I whimpered as she strutted away, away from where I stood all alone. And all I could do was watch as the King began to walk by her side, leading her a couple of meters to where Floyd was standing.
I didn't know what I happened. I was trying to make it up to her. She usually complained that I should have held her hand and yet she was shouting at me for not that time?!
Go figure.
And I thought that red heads were meant to be the fiery ones!
I grumbled a collection of sour words under my breath as the King smiled and laughed with my Molly, swaying his perfectly formed ass next to hers. His glimmering deep green-blue eyes shiny with delight at the fact that she was reacting in the way that she was. I knew that she was pretending, though. I knew that she was just putting it on to annoy me.
But that didn't stop me from getting angrier by the second.
And as one of the King's men came up behind me with a horse in tow, I gave a frustrated sigh, watching as he helped her up onto Floyd's back, the pretty pony standing there all happily as the King patted his neck. I didn't want her to be over there; I needed her to be there with me.
Why did I have to open my goddamn mouth?!
"Master Ferguson, please calm down. You're hurting Winlock."
I hadn't even realized that I was slowly gripping into my horse's own neck. Instantly, I let go of him, frowning slightly as he seemed to glare at me.
"Sorry, fellow," I murmured, stroking the part that I had hurt.
Poor thing. I never meant to hurt the animals. They were all too lovely.
Yeah, I liked animals. How else would I have been able to tame a Chimera? Typically, they were pretty scary beasts... Yet still my parents managed to not realize that my guinea pig was actually a 'mythical' being.
But with a quick leg-up from Jeffrey, I was happily trotting along upon the animal, catching up behind Molly and King Rhys who had decided to begin cantering of without me. Yeah, he was riding on top of a pretty stallion when I was stuck on...
Well, to be fair, he was a nice horse...despite the lazy eye.

Olly: "Oll--"
I had quickly shut her up as I threw my arms around her. It took her a few seconds to react, I thought, before she finally, and openly, began to sob into my shirt. And as I gently closed my eyes, suddenly all of my past memories came flooding back into my mind.
The night when our dad left.
The day when Dilly, our first ginger tabby, ran away.
The day when Dilly Junior, our second ginger tabby, got hit by a car.
Yeah, we had had a couple of cats before Marcus and every single one had suffered a terrible fate. The people at the adoption centre actually banned us from taking any more home.
But that was besides the point. I had bigger things to think about.
So, as I just sat there, staying strong as she weakly shook, her hands clinging onto the front of my shirt, allowing her to burying her head further into my chest. I frowned, stroking the back of my head as I kissed the top of it, trying to prise into her mind to see what was happening to her, and, just as importantly, why Johnny was with those elves.
My eyes followed Lila as she sprinted towards the other side of the park, over to where the oblivious black limo was parked up on the side. I hadn't seen Johnny and the two other robed guys walk off but I assumed, by the fact that they probably liked sticking out like a sore thumb, that it was them.
That and Lila looked like she had just seen a ghost.
...well, Johnny had ran away hadn't he? They were from the same tribe so they probably knew each other.
But my mind was too fixated on my little sister to go delving into Lila's mind.
And anyway, I was getting all of the answers from her screaming thoughts. Like a hysteric, though it was shouting mostly random nonsense, it was telling me of the events in the past 48 hours for her...
And of course, Timothy had to be involved, didn't he?
Slowly, as Lila turned back and gently watched the pair of us, my eyes darked, the grip on my little sister tightening, pulling her closer to my chest.
He said that he would get to her. He didn't lie.
But that meant that Angie was next!
"It's okay, Robin. Everything will be okay. Don't worry. We'll think of a way to fix this. It's okay, Robin..."
Yet again I found myself muttering words of support for a close female relation, and yet again, it was Robin who was gently sobbing into my chest.
But unlike the usual Robin, the girl who would usually take a few minutes to calm and eventually just be all right after a hug and some ice cream, this Robin had forced herself out of my arms. Of course, I was shocked. I just stared up to her and her darkening features. Her eyes, though they were usually dark, they seemed to black out completely.
Hell, she seemed possessed.
"What the hell do you know?!"
Huh?

Robin: I didn't know how to explain it. Something just snapped in me.
Normally, would never have been unable to break out of Olly's hold...yet I did then.
Blind with rage, I wiped away the mix of snot and tears with the back of my hand. I stared back at him, my knees quaking beneath me. Just the look on his face, the look of pure shock and worry in his eyes, it was something which I had never seen him wear before, the happy-go-lucky big brother who I knew so well.
But I didn't seem to care.
"Olly, you know nothing about this!"
And if the escape from his arms hadn't surprised him, I was sure that the shout would have done just that.
"Just leave me alone!"
My arms wrapped around themselves, holding myself in the same way as he had just held me.
Yeah, I needed to be left alone. I needed to think. I didn't need him there. I needed...
Well, I needed Johnny. Anything less than that meant nothing to me. Yet...he was on his way to another world where he'd have his old life back, to be put back onto the path which he was chosen to take. A life with rules, a life with a pre-picked wife...
A life without me.
"Robin, come on, you're being silly. I'll take you back home. I'll tell Lance to ring up the school to say that you're ill and couldn't ma--"
"You'll tell him nothing!"
Not him. Anyone but him. I swore that if I saw him then I would have broken. If it was possible, I would have shattered. I felt as though the tears, the holes left by Johnny were just being pulled out, the threads that were just about holding me together were slowly leaving me.
If I saw him then he would have taken the last thread.
"Olly, I just need some time alone. I need to think. I need to get my head straight. I need to understand the situation by myself. Get that? I don't need you. I don't need our father. I don't need help."
I wasn't even convincing myself.
As Olly stood up from the bench where the two of us were sitting, he stayed cautious about getting any closer to me. Hell, it was like he was trying to appease a wild animal or Marcus after he had gone missing for days and came home starving.
"Robin, just sit down and think. You're not in the right state of mind and you should--"
"I told you that I'm fine," I grunted through gritted teeth, "I'm going. Don't try to follow me. O--"
"Robin. Come with me."
A new voice came flooding in my ears. All of a sudden, my pacing heart stopped dead. My eyes shut as a cold shiver ran up my spine, a firm hand gripping onto my shoulder. It was almost as if I could feel his breath rolling down my back, that Dark presence shaking me to the core.
But it seemed that my usual self had forgotten about his power.
Snapping away from him, I turned, though rather awkwardly so that I was always facing the three around me at all times. I felt as though they were closing in, trying to trap me so that they could capture me, throw me in a cage.
"No, I'm not," I spluttered, manically shaking my head, "You can't say any--"
"Now."
Gently, my angry stare softened a little. It wasn't due to compassion, it was because of the fact that I realized what I had done, that I had snapped at the man who had the power to wreck my life with one simple decision.
But it seemed that I didn't care too much then -- my world was already taken away from me. I didn't have anything to fret about.
"...fine," I muttered, looking down to the floor.
"Excuse me?"
In my right state I knew that that wouldn't have pleased him.
Gently, I looked up, my fisted hands shaking violently. But he didn't necessarily seem angry. He just seemed... Well, like his usual -- from what I had witnessed over those last few weeks -- bitter self. Just stern.
"Yes," I said, clearly yet still with that bitter tone biting at the back of my throat.
"Who are you talking to?"
Of course. As if I could forget.
"Yes, Father," I muttered back at him.
And despite the obvious growl, he seemed to be satisfied with that. Enough so that he gave me a nod, something which he only did when I did something right.
And that was only rarely.
"Apologise to Oliver."
.That was it! He was kidding, right?! I was pretty damn sure that he was. He was pushing it. He was pushing me. There was very little standing in my way of just cussing and telling him where to go, only the fact that I really had nowhere to go.
"Sorry, Olly," I grumbled, not even looking over at him, just staring off into the distance instead.
"You can do better than that," he almost sang.
Biting into my lip, I glanced over my father standing there with a firm scowl on his lips. He was pretty different to Olly despite the fact that they were father and child. He frowned whilst Olly smiled. He muttered when Olly laughed...
But as I glanced over at my brother who was about to open his mouth and complain that I really didn't need to apologise, mine had been him to it.
"I'm sorry, Olly. I shouldn't have shouted at you. I'm just in an emotional state with everything that's happening but I shouldn't be taking it out on you," I sighed, before turning back to my father, "Better?"
Sure, despite the fact that I had lowly growled at him at the end there, he seemed to believe what I was saying. Hell, I just wanted to get it over and done with.
"Better. Now, come along."
Like a dog following its master, I knew that I no choice other than to follow him out of the park. I hadn't even noticed that Johnny's limo hadn't even pulled out at that point. It hadn't occurred to me that it was possible that he could have seen all that, that I could have ran up to him...
Well, the 'monks' might have complained.
But did I care?
I had just shouted at my brother in the middle of a public place when he was just trying to help me. It hurt me to think about that, that Olly was standing there and, knowing him, feeling as though that was his fault.
And, as usual with Olly, I knew that I was right about him.

Sorry, I wrote it kind of quickly. There's probably a few errors and repetition but... Yeah, stress -.-
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun May 12, 2013 1:22 am

So. You're wonderful for waiting this long, and sorry about being such a lazy bum to get around to this post. I've had... and have a lot of things to do with school and I've already had about two major cry fests in my room and in the car- the car one was waaay awkward- but I am feeling way into a creative writing mood so. Without further ado, the thing I should have written a month ago.

Molly:
I took a moment to settle myself on the saddle, knowing all too well that a horse can sense your emotions as well as a dog or a cat could.
It was an animal's intuition and my horse seemed to notice my twitchy agitated grip on his reins and uttered a soft sigh.
I sighed back, knowing I was overreacting a little.
It was the magic that heightened everything, but I still felt the fiery irritation from Fergie's mindless insult; he just didn't think things through. I was probably still a bit angry from the amount of time he had been off in Neverland or whatever and he left me to deal with everything by myself, well, I had Jefferey.
I jumped at little at a soft worded question from the King, which lead me to realize I had been staring quite intently at Floyd's head for a while.
"Are you alright up there?"
I forced a smile, he made it seem like I was a frightened little dove or something.
"Oh, yes, I'm quite all right.. just consumed in thought" I murmured back demurely, a little giggle for added affect.
I had to keep up the stupid blonde routine, the more underestimated I was, the better.
I glanced up to the king in his delicious glory, sitting astride his stallion with such confidence, I almost bit my lip at the sight. He was mm mmm good.
Too bad he was a creep.
I'm telling you, though, he was that kind of guy that if you saw him in a commercial you'd have to pause the tv for a moment to just gush and sigh and drool.
With a glance back to Fergie I noticed the slight furrow to his brow, a furrow that I knew to mean he was a tad bit pissy, and held back a satisfied grin. I may have over reacted and I may have used the king against him and I may have been acting like a child, but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy the moment when I got what I wanted.
So, as a group of three, guards trailing far behind, we trotted our pretty ponies into the forest and on the paths.
Well, Fergie's pony was more of a charmer.. not so pretty, but he had personality. I covered a snicker after I realized how similar they were, in a few ways. They were both cute and silly for one.
I knew little about the horse though, so I was left to chuckle quietly while we all trotted happily along as both men sent me questioning looks.
The chuckle died when we hit a particularly rough patch of the path, the King simply sped up with a grin and a light musical laugh, "Adventure awaits" he called playfully, and Fergie followed suit, not one to be undone.
I, on the other hand, felt a strong grimace hit my face as I fought back nausea, letting Floyd take control.
Not now.
The men raced along, competing and completely ignoring me as I struggled off my horse to puke in some nearby bushes. After a harsh stumble to the ground, I crawled off to the side and emptied my traitorous organ out cursing the entire time. Floyd was the only man near me who seemed to care, walking over to nuzzle me as I sat back.
A bit of quick magic here and there to fit my appearance, though make me a little light headed, was all I could do before I struggled back onto the horse, launching myself at his side and scrambling up onto the saddle.
Suffice to say, that by the time I caught up with the over zealous males I was a tad disheveled and back in a sour mood.
At both of them, this time.

Lila:
I watched awkwardly as Robin was pulled away by her father, grimacing to myself. All I wanted to do was go and hug the girl, and tell her I understood.
But I knew that I didn't really have that right and by the time I had enough courage to get there all the dealings began to turn sour and there was shouting, enough to make me flinch a little, and then the magic.
It was all an unhappy blur that left Olly staring at the spot behind the bench with such a broken look on (not) his face.
I glanced around us nervously, careful and scared to be caught, but made my way quickly to his side, my arms circling him and pulling him close.
Holding him.
It wasn't his fault.
"Do.. Do you want to go shopping now?" I asked quickly, not really one for comforting words.
I was never good at them, the 'there there's and the 'poor thing', I was much better at distracting. When training to be a princess you learn to be compassionate but never truly comforting.
"I love you.." I whispered softly.

Johnny:
I sucked in a breath, each second taking me farther and farther away from what I loved.
I had a duty though and to protect Robin and my culture I had to do it, no matter how much I wished to abandon it.
She had the key to my place, though, she had that safe haven from her father. That's all that mattered.
That she was safe.
That she would be okay.
I dried my face quickly on my sleeve, so none of the other men in the limo could see as they blabbered on about how relieved they were that I was safe and how I had so much to do when I got back.
I had to get the house in order.
I had to do it for Robin.
My love.
I closed my eyes for a moment, muttering something about needing sleep to the other men, and let myself fall into a dreamless nap.
Dreams only made things worse.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Unfinished

BOOKIE OMFRIGGINGODDDDDDD!
I know I'm wonderful! Thank you! No worries, but cheer up! Its getting closer to summer and then we can all frolic around in the sunshine whilst blowing bubbles and making daisy chains :3 Ah, summer...

Fergie: Her giggle stung my heart like a poison arrow, striking me slowly infecting my entire body. Though I could easily put on a happy little smile, I was actually quite a sensitive soul. And watching my Molly flirt around with a tight-assed king didn't help that fact.
They did say that when they first adopted me that I was an angry little boy. Really, not much had changed since then. All I focused on was keeping up with the duo, lurking like a bright orange shadow upon a dopey grey horse.
Silent yet deadly.
And despite the obvious disadvantage of being astride a bit of a floppy-eared horse, I managed to keep up with him pretty well. Of course, he most likely had the best horse in the entire kingdom, specifically bred to be his and so therefore I was destined to be left in the dust...
Shame for him then that I could understand the horse, then.
Yes, living in Neverland, the land where you lived beside nature and knuckled down to survive meant that you had to get along with the animals and that sometimes meant that you had to make compromises and the only way in which you could do that was by being able to speak with them...or at least understand what they're getting at.
Even so, I knew that this pretty pony might not have been the fastest on the flats but that he was a pretty neat little hurdler.
But, to be fair, it was only when I hacked a left instead of following right behind that perfectly-formed ass of the king when I noticed something.
Molly was far away.
Immediately, I halted the horse, slowly him down carefully, all whilst the king rode passed me and into the distance. I swore that I could hear him chuckling to himself.
"Winlock, we need to find Molly... Did you see her?"
The horse gently whinnied, nodding his head, it seemed. Gently, I smirked to myself. It certainly was useful.
"Lets go find her then," I murmured, patting his neck.
And slowly, we started heading back, following the tracks in the grass-covered dirt...
That was until we heard the noise of thunderous trotting heading our way.
"That makes the job easi--"
And then she passed us, leaving us in the dirt. But there was one thing which I noticed. The look of anger on her face. The glare of her eyes as we stood by the side of the path as she passed us. And before I had a chance to tell Winlock to follow, we were storming down the path behind her.
Fortunately, it didn't take too long for us to find the king. Sitting at the edge of the forest with his guards, he was laughing and chatting away without a care in the world. Had he even noticed that Molly had been left behind?!
And that's why he was such a priss.

Olly: Gently, I tried on a smile, one which oddly fit on my lips. It was only trying to mask the true emotions beneath my skin.
Shock.
Worry.
Confusion.
What had just happened? My mind wasn't completely sure. Robin... She wasn't acting like herself. Damn, she didn't look like herself, not with those blacked-out eyes. It was something which I had only seen once before.
Timothy. The night of his attack. His eyes were exactly the same.
And then Lance turned up! How did he know where we were, our father? He seemed to have tags on us all at once. And though it was really strange, it was strangely comforting...in a way. For years I had prayed for him to return and there he was, watching over us carefully and jumping in when he was needed.
Who knew what would have happened if Robin had continued? If my gut feeling was right, I was sure that we could have seen some uncontrolled Dark magic exploding and that obviously wouldn't have been good.
Kissing the top of her head, I took a hold of Lila's hand and gave her a quick nod, "Certainly! Let's get going."
I wasn't sure how much she'd fall for the attempt of a happy face. I wasn't even fooling myself. But as long as the shopping would take my mind off of it, I would be fine.

Robin: I didn't know how long we were walking for. I didn't even know where we were going. I was just forced to follow behind him like a shadow who clung onto its owner, sweeping through the crowds of people behind him in silence. Occasionally, I would recognise the cobbles on the paths as to where we were. The only thing that I could get was that we were heading to the other side of town, the posher side of town, near where Molly lived.
No, he wasn't...
No... We didn't take the right turning.
I didn't dare to ask where he was leading me. For all I knew he could have been taking me to school, dumping me right out at the front so that I could walk into class, casually late. Sure, I would have a detention, but that wasn't anything new.
But then...
I dared to glance up from the ground just at the right, or wrong depending how you looked at it, time. My brows furrowed as I read the name of the street.
It was even worse than that.
Swallowing hard, just loud enough for him to hear, I hoped that he would have reacted to me instead of ignoring me. Sure, the first few minutes of me following him were not spent in the peace and quiet, of course I was throwing a fit! He just thought that he could turn up and make everything better?! Of course he couldn't! And he thought that doing this would improve my mood?! Being there?!
But half of me understood why.
We finally stopped just outside of a newly-pained gate, bright red and inviting like a fairytale scene. It wasn't how I remembered it; it used to be blue, a pale sky blue. And the door, it wasn't the right colour nor were the flowers which led up the path. They weren't the right shape or shade as I remembered it.
And that 'FOR SALE' sign was very recent.
"What are we doing here?" I almost growled, "Why the hell are we here?"
But yet again, he didn't react to my words, choosing instead to blissfully ignore me. From his pocket, I saw him taking out a key, one with the estate agent's name on a tag dangling from the ring. He pushed open the gate, stepping onto the neat cobbled path. I truly didn't want to follow him but I didn't know what would have happened if I chose not to.
Surely this was a lot better than that consequence.
And before I knew it, he had swung open the door and stepped inside. If I glanced up and peered into the mirror that hung on the side of the hallway, I could have seen the look on his face. I didn't know what it was, I wasn't good at reading people.
Was it sadness?
Regret?
Reminiscing old times?
I didn't have a clue.
"Robin, unlike Light magic, Dark magic cannot be learnt. You can get it in either two ways."
"The first, and the strongest, is by birth. When you're born you have set abilities, ones which grow and develop as you do yourself. You cannot learn new abilities; you can only train them, make them stronger and get used to controlling them. The second is one which I know well."
"You can deal Dark power, sell it for a price. Only the strongest of Dark magic users can do this successfully, however, and if either of you are then you'll both die in the process. Its risky, but for some people its a good way of making a living. I know people who choose to do that. Most have made bad choices in who they deal with and have died, however. I wouldn't suggest it."
"And your point is...?"
"My point is that whether you like it or not, you are stuck with these abilities until the day that you die...unless you make a deal with someone to take them away."
"I have spoken to people and they have agreed that you would be a suitable candidate to make a deal with...if you wish it."
"You mean I can stop with the magic mumbo jumbo?"
"...yes."
"Wow," I murmured.
That meant that I could live a normal life.
That meant that I could forget about all of the drama.
That meant...
Well, it meant freedom.
"However, there is something that, before you make any rash decisions, you should know."
"There is a reason why I had three children. Three represents something. Each of you represent something."
"What do you m--"
"Don't talk, just close your eyes."
"Now, breathe easy."
"The bright sensation in the back of your mind: follow it."
And there I was, staring at that annoying cat clock, ticking away. It took me a few seconds to realise it, but then...
"Shit!"
Well, there were two things, actually.
One, that the time read 07:45 and the second that my key was hanging, nailed to the wall just below it. My thumb gently stroked the cold metal, over where the language of an ancient tongue were edged into it. I frowned, taking it off and putting it around my neck again. I didn't want to know how it got there. I was just glad that it was there.
"Good morning."
Jumping, I turned and caught the half-smiling face of my father.
"It seems that I was successful."
"What just--"
"Time travel."
"How did I--"
"Because you represent the past."
"When did you--"
"I've been waiting here for a while. I wasn't sure how far back you would go. Unconsciously, you were worried about being late for school, so, here you are."
"And this--"
"That is your original one. I enchanted it so that it would return to me when you lost it. Very simple."
"Now, get to school. You've got a long day ahead of you."

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Tue May 28, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm

I missed you Razz
A

Molly:
The bastards.
Laughing all ladeda and sitting all nice and glorious like in the sun being all pretty and manly and not pregnant. They had better be glad they had dicks.
Sure, Fergie had turned around after a short while, but I was a little busy trying to be angry as I passed him, though sparing him a quick softened glance.
Though, by the time I had made it back to the king I had straightened myself out a bit more a forced a smile onto my face, I had to be pleasant.
"Oh, sorry about slowing you down back there.. though I doubt you noticed." I said with a light smile, my words biting a bit and I struggled to not lace any magic into them, though the wind picked up a tad to my slight dismay.
"My breakfast didn't seem to sit well with me, no matter though.. magic is a handy cure for uncomfortable moments. It makes me glad that I'm rather proficient at it." I murmured, adding a dumb giggle at the end to make it seem like much less of a threat.
It wasn't really one, it just.. was a light hearted warning.
I widened my smile and watched the King's grin melt a bit off his sculpted face, a spark of confusion.
Oh, the bitch has some bite, doesn't she?
I raised my brows and glanced around.
"So, unless you had something else you would like discuss don't let me hold us all back, we are all out for a lovely ride not a chat, aren't we?" I asked with an innocent tilt of the head.
Me, playing dumb?
Wouldn't dream of it.

Lila:
I frowned a bit at Olly's fake face's smile.
It didn't feel right.
I could sense the sadness that hid behind it, I, of all people, knew that trick and I knew when someone was trying to use it. I squeezed his hand tightly and leaned into his side as we walked, my lips brushing his ear lightly.
"If you want.. we could stop by.. a nice little lingere store.. and I.. Could try a few things on for you." I murmured timidly.
I knew he loved me.. but..
I still had the look of fear of me on his face plastered in my head, from the night I changed.
It scared me.
That.. one day.. he'd.. just realize I was a monster, or that I was crazy, and that he'd just leave me. Alone. Like before.
In my sane mind, I knew he wouldn't ever do that, but there is always that small bit of a person that is insecure, that tugs at the corner of your consciousness until you get paranoid.
Mine had just gone into overdrive.
I forced it away though, trying to enjoy our closeness as we wandered to the little stores, a mission in mind.
"It's not your fault you know..." I whispered softly.
Hoping.
Wishing he'd believe it.
Perhaps I should have started with that.. and ended with the lingere.
Damn.
I was off my game.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 am

I missed you, too <3 It was weird going back to the real world. I wanted to head back to the Neverland with Fergie and the Neverbirds!
And oi, oi! Someone was overly keen, weren't they? I said that it was unfinished XD Robin's post was rather lacking in the description... I shall finish it off in a moment...

Fergie: I didn't know what was more dangerous: Angry Molly or Pageant Molly. Sure, one was slightly sweeter...but it was arguably more deadly. On stage she could melt the hearts of any of the adults but behind the scenes she could rip the faces off of the other girls.
And that was part of the reason why I loved her. She wasn't like the rest of the girls.
Trotting up behind her, I couldn't notice that Winston's head was down, almost as if it was his fault for not turning around. I sighed, patting the side of his neck. She did give us a small smile, so maybe she wasn't that pissed off with us... I meant, me.
But by the time I got there and my partner was midway through her speech, I couldn't help but notice the look on the King's face. It was a cross between 'amused', 'scared' and 'proud'...along with something else. It was something which I was pretty good at detecting in males: when they liked a woman. I had seen it in Peter with Wendy, Johnny with Robin and now... King Rhys and my pregnant girlfriend.
It was either that or he saw through her act. I often got those looks mixed up.
"Quite, quite," he nodded in agreement, "I just thought that I would give you a chance to catch up. If I was truly worried about your health then I would have sent the knights back to search. As you said, Lady Black, you can use magic well enough to escape a tangle with a Quasso Hound."
And with a shrug and silence from his men, with hardly any effort he managed to float upon his stead. My brow rose.
If he wasn't showing off before, he certainly was then. Yes, he was the Guardian of the Core but that didn't mean that he had to use magic to help him.
Maybe all Guardians thought that...
No, Peter wasn't like that.

Olly: I couldn't help but smirk as she mentioned the store, a genuine one that I didn't have to fake. But it was only short-lived. Seeing my sexy wife in sexy underwear would only work so far...
Yes, I was a strange male.
But just being with her was making me happier, knowing that she was really trying to make me grin. Her solid grip on my hand, the way that she leaned in that little-bit-too-close, the occasional snuggle into my arm. I had to admit, her charm was working. I couldn't stay annoyed. She was right. It wasn't my fault...
Well, if I could have stopped Timothy at the ball he wouldn't have moved onto my little sister. He would have been locked up in his own body out of the way for everyone's sake!...
And that's when I heard it.
Putting out a hand to stop her dead in her tracks, my eyes fell onto the TV screen of the local store. Sure, being in the shoppe had stopped me from seeing the news so I wanted to know what was going on in the world...
But that wasn't the main reason why I stopped.
It took me a little while to soak in what she was saying, my mind unable to process it all as though she was speaking Portuguese. But then it hit me like a tonne of bricks.
It was a missing person's report.
On Lila.
...they told the Humans that she was missing? In an Elven affair?
My brows furrowed, watching as the woman explained the details, about the times, the dates...
The suspects.
Surely enough, a passport-style photo was flashed on the screen.
Timothy.
But of course, this wasn't him, not when he was in my body. They were after me.
"Shit," I muttered, turning to her, "We gotta get you back to the shoppe. Now."
Gripping a hold of her hand, before she could say a word, I began to lead us the other way. Fortunately, due to the rain that had just started, everyone had headed into the shops dotted around the place rather than the shop itself. But if even one person caught a glimpse of her face, that was us as good as gone.
People would see my new face.
He would be able to find her easily.
And its because he knows that where they'll find her, they'll find me. And when he has me dealt with... Well, he could finally have her.
...why did I have to be so good at swimming?!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Okay.. I got excited a little..plus I thought you'd finished and just forgot to change the top bit..
Sigh..
You're awesome.. I'll wait.. unless you're done here...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Fair enough Razz I just logged on the next morning and saw that you replied and smiled; you just want to be back in the game like me Wink
Ah, I'll finish that bit off later. It isn't necessary right now, anyway. I just want to get this started again! Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 pm

ME TOO <3

Molly:
I kept my face sweet, following behind on my dear, and not to mention concerned, steed, Floyd. He turned his head every so often to glance up at me with his big intelligent eyes, why couldn't men be as acute to women as animals were?
We trotted along and I held my breath when the nausea shifted my innards, muttering quiet incantations to silence it. I know, magic shouldn't always be the answer, but I couldn't afford another little delay, nor did I enjoy puking my guts out. The King flashed gallant smiles back as his horse pranced forward and leaped over things, which Floyd simply stepped around. He acted like a six year old while drawing, constantly hungering for compliments. I simply nodded with a smile each time, uttering a "Oh wow, that's neat." when I had to.
He was eliminating all chances of this ride being relaxing, I had to be on guard, be perfect. I knew that this ride was an excuse for something, I knew he'd wait for some inconvenient time to thrust new information upon me just to see me flounder about. Or perhaps finally let on that he knew I was pregnant, to which I had spent much of the previous night thinking about my response and had decided to act like it was no big deal, that it was a normal thing. I hoped that would push him off his high horse, perhaps startle him a little.
But the way this ride was going I was beginning to doubt his intentions. What was he going to do? He clearly was going to do something, that pretty blonde head of his wasn't empty in any respect.
I bit my lip, breaking my calm exterior for a moment to glance back at Fergie furtively. I frowned a little and then turned my face ahead, resuming the pageant smile that had begun to make my cheeks ache.
I was not going to allow myself to be nervous.
"So, your majesty, may I inquire to what the purpose of this ride is? Is it simply to enjoy the day? For.. I do have some research I'd like to conduct soon..." I asked finally, tired of his little show.

Lila:
I had stopped to avoid running into his outstretched arm, it was rather abrupt, which confused me. I opened my mouth to speak but my face on the in store television shut it for me.
Shut it fast.
A panicked look was shared between us and I let him pull me away, my heart starting to pound more than ever. If I wasn't paranoid about being out before, I sure was now.
It would have made sense if my family sent out their agents, it was what I was counting on, in fact, but their urge to send it into the public eye? Now that did not seem normal. They were used to me running away, I would either return after a few days, tired and hungry and lost in the human world, or I would be dragged back by hired help. Both I had learned to outsmart but chose not to in the recent months before the wedding. I had planned to escape on my wedding night, look like I was excited and make sure everyone let their guards down so I could slip out unnoticed and integrate myself into the human world and start a new life, in a new place.
I had it planned down to the letter.
I didn't go through with it.
Olly being my main reason.
What truly scared me was that my parents had given trust to the humans, ones that they held themselves so high above, to attempt to find me instead of their usual elite force hired specifically to find me.
Something was definitely not right.
I mused this as we ran through the rain and back to the shoppe, me being more scared and little bit more disappointed than before.
I had really wanted some clean clothes.
"We can't leave.. we're trapped..." I whispered to myself as it dawned on me.
There was little chance they could trace me back to here, I was sure they couldn't. Olly's father was looking over us, he approved of us, much to my advantage, and thus we'd be safe.
We couldn't leave though.
How could we fix Olly back to normal? Did his father know?
"Olly... we'll.. be alright... right?" I whispered, looking up to him.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 30, 2013 6:09 pm

YAY Very Happy <3

Fergie: It seemed that Molly was getting good practice as to how to deal with children, it seemed. However, I would always make sure that our kid was never so rottenly spoilt.
They'd have to earn their steaks like every other child on the block.
But I didn't bother trying to run after him. I let him have his glory, run around like a sugar-loaded brat. Soon enough he'd retire to the palace to take a long and well deserved nap and we could have our time to talk it over.
I knew that she was angry at me, but... Well, she could never stay mad at me for long, right? Plus, she couldn't have the stress. That was bad for our baby. Both of us knew that!
...I hoped.
As we reached the clearing, the King simply slowed down his speed, allowing our horses to catch up and walk along side his. His stead didn't seem to enjoy that. The way he flicked his mane, looking up at his rider, to me it looked like he wanted to run off again, mostly because he knew that he could beat them at any race...
Arrogant pony like his master.
"I thought that it would be a good idea to have a chat a little while away from the palace, away from...prying ears," he began, looking directly into my girl's eyes, "Lady Black, I understand that what I am about to say is a very delicate matter... Your pregnancy. I don't mean to sound insensitive by any means, however... I am relatively concerned. You see..."
After a few seconds for a dramatic pause, the King eventually stopped his stead at the top of a hill. His eyes searched the horizon, giving a sigh, almost as if he was contemplating his words and how he should say them.
I knew that he was just hogging the attention.
It was obvious.
He was a terrible actor.
"In just under a year's time, a great war is going to begin, one which will consume the entirety of this land...and, if we're not careful, your land, too. All ready there is friction, found very close to your homes which will gradually worsen and cause the start of this war. I am concerned for your child simply because of its parenthood, that the people on the other side of this war might, dare I say it, use it as a weapon... These people who we will fight, their hearts are full of Darkness. They will do anything to get their way, even pulling children into the fight. Do you understand me?"
His teal eyes, when they glanced back to us, actually did seem like they were concerned. I hadn't realised that my hands had balled up into fists, gripping tightly on the reins. My eyes couldn't leave Molly. I wanted to reach out to her and rub her shoulder, do something to let her know that that wasn't going to happen.
Not when I was around.
Sure, I couldn't do much but I was never going to let our child be endangered.
But there was something else which grabbed my interest.
"Our Majesty, you said that this 'friction' is happening close to our homes back in Terrae... What do you mean?"
The man lowly chuckled as if I had asked him an obscene question, "Child, I think you all ready know who. Think. Which family do you know who are Dark? The answer is there, right in front of you. The Parlour's. They're the key trigger to starting this war and, if they so choose it, they may also be a part to end this war...with our help of course!"
And with that, the man had glanced over his shoulders to see his men following up behind him, but my eyes wouldn't leave Molly. I watched her as she took in the news. Personally, I didn't know what to say.
Of course, everything was always Robin's fault.

Olly: Slamming the door behind me, I pulled all of the shutters, plunging the shoppe front into complete and utter darkness. Running a hand through my drench hair, I tried to catch my breath as I glanced back at my wife. Slowly, I walked over to her, encasing her in my arms, puling her tight to my chest.
Were we going to be all right?
That little voice of doubt was screaming at me. We had the whole world against us now, everyone looking out for her. Sure, due to the ran she had had the hood on her coat up, but...
It only took one person for the speculation to begin.
And what would happen if the humans came into the shoppe to look around? They would see all of the potions, all of the spells, all of the trinkets. How would they deal with that?
I was sure that the only hope that we had was talking to my father...but Molly didn't want him in the shoppe! That was a huge problem. I couldn't let her down after she had given me the hope to live, a roof over my head and food in my stomach.
I gave a frustrated growl in thought.
"We'll be fine," I murmured, lightly kissing the top of her head, "We just need to be careful. We just need to watch ourselves. We'll be fine, I promise... But for now, it might be a good idea if you stay at the back of the shoppe. There's quite a few books out there. Maybe there'll be something that can help us out! Then at my lunch break I'll go out and buy you some clothes. I can't risk you being seen."
I knew that that wasn't going to be a very good answer for her. I knew that Lila wouldn't want to just sit in the background and wittle away her time doing a boring job. She wanted to be at the front of the march, leading the battalion through the wind and the rain.
However, it seemed that she was going to have to wait for a while.
Molly wouldn't be back for days and, until then, we wouldn't have a masking charm like the one I had so she wouldn't be able to go out...
Why did life have to be so complicated?!
"Lila, I'll take you outback and grab you some books. I have to open the shoppe now."
I could literally sense the couple of Minotaurs marching down the alley as we spoke and, I knew from experience, that they did not like to be forced to wait. They wanted service. And quick.
Flipping the sign around on the door, I gave another gruff sigh as I took her hand again and took her to the back of the shoppe.
Anyway, the time will allow me to think, to get a better plan.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next