Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 pm

(Oh, fun! Messy week... I can guess that it took forever!)

Fergie: I gave a soft laugh, my eyes trailing down her flushed naked body, then to my 'dangly bits'. I didn't see what was wrong with them. She didn't mind them a few minutes ago.
"I'll get our clothes," I announced, "Don't want to offend you with my bare nakedness."
With a fake sigh, I shlumped myself over to the pile of clothes on the side. Jeffrey, as per usual, worked his magic and sorted me out some things to wear for the rest of my visit. Not only that, but they were very fine and fancy.
Slipping on my new silky boxers, I picked up a pair of Molly's shorts and a vest, along with a few undergarment bits. I literally had no idea what I was doing.
"Happy?" I smirked, walking back over to her, "and there...unless you like to sleep naked?"
Now, that I wouldn't have minded. Not at all.

Olly: With a heaving chest and a contented smile, I gently kissed my wife's lips, putting her down on the floor carefully. I didn't know whether her feet would fail her, so I clung onto her, peering into the depths of her stunning eyes.
"I love you, too, Lila," I murmured, "Don't forget that."
I stole one more kiss from her before picking up the charm which Molly had made me. With a flash of light, I became that blonde-haired blue-eyed shop watcher. With a sigh, I gave a small smile.
"You know where to find me if you want me," I mumbled, "By the way, you probably want to warm up your lunch, now."
And with a wink, I ducked through the beaded curtains and opened up the shoppe for yet another afternoon.

(Fancy a time skip?
I had a thought. Obviously the news that the Guardian of the South (aka Johnny) returning would have reached the kingdom and the king. So in the time skip, when Molly meets with the king, they could talk about organising a meeting, then stuff can go down when those two talk... Meanwhile, Olly's appearance could be going back to normal.
Sorry, I'm not being that clear -.- If so, do you want to take it?)

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:20 am

UUUUUUURRE)(also- sorry for skipping back and forth between first and third person, I just forget what I'm doing sometimes and write so much in one perspective that it's a pain to rewrite it.. sorry about that)
Molly:
I had a frown on my face as the king, in his horrible good looking smooth sort of way he had, finished his little announcement. He had gotten her out of bed, well his attendant had, in the horrible hours of the wee morning before she had had her breakfast and even had time to dress properly. So she stood in a loose chiffon dress that reached her ankles with a little sweater over it that Jefferey had thrown her into and in the rush she had been unable to fix her face up with makeup.
Molly was not pleased.
She was not a morning person, for one, and he had interrupted her morning cuddles. She was not pleased, not comfortable, and currently fighting morning sickness to put the icing on the cake.
"So.. You're saying that you woke me up at dawn just to tell me that the Guardian of the South has finally shown up? That's all? Couldn't you have... told me over breakfast or lunch or something?" She replied, her voice calm but her twitching eyebrow broke her guise of calm.
Her nails drummed upon the finely crafted wooden table that sat in the king's... office.
She really didn't know what to call the room which was huge and lavishly decorated; perhaps a war room or something?
She pulled the sweater closer to her body, wrapping it around her middle as she hugged herself in attempts to calm her raging stomach. He had no idea. He simply had no idea how not pleased she was.
"So.. what? Are you just announcing this to me or are we going to do something about this new Guardian?" She asked.
She had given up on formalities with the king. She had found no reason to be completely polite with him now that she knew his game. She had stopped playing because she really just hated it, the game wasn't fair.
Now he got the milder version of her hormonal bitch stage.

Lila:
She skirted around the furniture and tidied up a bit more, Olly was working up front and, after finishing work, managed to skip out and purchase her some proper fitting clothes.
She watched him from behind the store front with careful eyes. Once his amulet was taken off he returned into the stolen form, and yet, it was more of him than Timothy. His hair was now back to the mop it was when she had met him, and his body was morphing more or less into his original physique. His eyes were his, but his face stil held Timothy's appearance. It made for a strange combination of familiar and different that set Lila on edge . She didn't know when to be grateful and when to be stoic.
She frowned, he had made such a of the place. She had been cleaning for the last couple hours, that and reading what she could on hex marks. She made little progress in both fronts.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:10 am

I really need to make a cheat sheet with all of the minor characters' names. It took me too long to find Sir William -.-
No worries! I'm always going to put Kind Rhys in 3rd P. Anyway, at first I just thought that Molly was using it to sound childish Razz
Also, I might do a little Robin segment, just to tone things down a bit... But I'll probably do that when I come back from my mini break -.-

Finish with a smile, just like Father.
"And that is all we know for now."
With a small grin, he looked around the room to all of the faces. He had gathered all his most trusted people: Sir William, the lead of his cavalry and army; Madame Sable, the head of potions and brews; and, finally, Lady Black...who looked like she wanted to kill him.
It wasn't his fault. Also, it seemed that both her and her partner had given the royal attendant a sight he would never forget.
Most of the people in the room gasped at her informality, to the growl in her throat. King Rhys, however, laughed it off quickly.
"Because it's very important news, Lady Black. With the Guardian of the South finally home, there is more defence! And those Elves are extremely important. They represent their people, people who have forever been our allies."
Other than the Great Elven War of 92, but that isn't important for her to know.
Running a hand back through his hair, the king gave a sigh. It was one of relief, glad that his group of guardians was building up again. All he had to do was find the Guardian of the East, and the Guardian of the West, then they could fulfil what the Teller had seen: to reunite the ancient guardians.
The only problem was, the west of Neverland had been incredibly overgrown since it was evacuated, and the east was home to the Necromancers, and they surely wouldn't comply.
"We will meet the man when he has been invoked as the head of their organisation, and once they have completed their celebrations. Unfortunately, this new leader had been missing for a rather long time and most had just believed that he had died suddenly. Then they were given news a few days ago of his whereabouts from a source and... Well... I'm sure that we shall see him relatively soon. Elves tend to travel quickly."
He gave another small chuckle. As they were an ancient race, technically, they had a higher status than them. Technically, these Elves could do as they pleased, visiting their land when they wanted. However, they were always more diplomatic than that.
"Any more questions?"

Fergie: Bubble baths. The bestest ever thing.
Seriously.
Ever.
And after that lusciously long night the night before, I needed to soak my bones before breakfast. Undoubtably, Molly wouldn't be happy about that, that she had to be dragged kicking and screaming to the meeting with the king and I was relaxing all happily with a very strange coffee and the newspaper.
And technically, it was me who had gotten her selected to be the new Guardian of the North, what with the mix-up with the apprentices and the spell and almost killing Robin...
I was truly blessed that Molly was still with me. How many chances had I had by then?
"Who knew," I sighed, squeezing the rubber duck in my hand, "I'm just a lucky fellow."
Finally, I grabbed for the inked parchment and my coffee, sinking into the bubbles a little more, the delicate smell of Trundleberries and Vanilla filling the room. I unfolded the paper with a contented sigh, taking a sip of my boiling hot drink.
Then I spat it out.
Right out.
Front page news.
Most of the page was taken up by a large picture of a guy, probably about my age, with black curls and an obviously forced smile, charms
ELVEN LEADER FOUND
"That ain't no Elven leader! That's Johnny!"
Shit.
"Jeffrey?!"
No reply.
...where the hell was he?
"What is with it everyone lately?!" I screamed out.
I thought that bubbly baths were meant to be soothing?
There was no way that I could relax then.

Olly: "Thank you, have a nice day."
As the customer walked out of the door, I gave a small sigh. Mr. Parkins and Mr. Perkins could be pretty strange characters. I dared not to ask what they wanted with Drakefire. The only thing that came to mind when they asked for that was a teleportation potion.
Whatever.
"How's everything back there?"
Standing up from my stool, I pushed through the beaded curtains to where my wonderful wife was, in clothes that both suited and fit her, reading up on my problem.
Thank God that Angie was available to help me with that. Otherwise it would have just been another disaster.
Anyway...
Crossing my arms over themselves, I ran my thumb over the amulet that Molly had made me, watching Lila, hunched up on the dusty couch, about a dozen books by her. I knew that this all wasn't ideal. Lila was a princess. She needed to be treated as one. Instead, she's cleaning out the back of a shop/refugee camp.
She wouldn't be here for long. She knew that I wouldn't allow it.
A princess needed a castle.
"Fancy a drink?" I asked her gently.
Hey, she might not have been in a castle quite then, but I could still treat her as royalty.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Ugh, i know, i need to do that too.. I just have moments of like 'what? who?' and then spend twenty minutes reading back over stuff Razz
Oke doke
also. i just wanna tell you how much I think you're awesome and I appreciate you. that is all. caplocks is for capitalists.
Also.. I think I originally meant for her to be sarcastic and my nighttime brain took over

Molly:
I felt my eyebrow twitch, the little handsome bitch was patronizing me? Wasn't he? She crossed her arms and tapped her foot in thought, well in attempts to calm herself down. Again, hating the effect magic had on her emotions.
Sir William stood to her left with a soft concerned look on his gallant face, the big ol' sweetheart, and it helped her take a deep breath and look the King in the face. He really seemed more like a bible salesman at times.
No matter.
Adult. Professional. Not pregnant.
"Is there a specific time and date? Will there be a celebration or will this be kept hush hush? Will there ever be food at these meetings? And when can I go?" She asked him, wrapping her sweater tighter around herself and the flimsy dress.
She liked dresses, but not the floor length sun dress things that were thin beyond belief. At least she got interested looks from a few guard, which was a confidence boost.
I sighed, being pregnant sucked. Being a Guardian of the North sucked.
What I wouldn't have given to just go back to high school and sit through algebra like a normal 17 year old.
Bleh.

Johnny:
My face seemed to lack the ability to smile. Every picture, interview, meeting, ceremony felt dull and stupid and un-needed. And, trust me, there had been more than a few.
The entire Elven community was going bonkers of my return, I barely had time to go to the bathroom by myself without having someone come up to me and ask where I was or if I could bless them or if I could sign some papers.
Within minutes of my arrival back to the sanctuary I was hustled away to the bath house to be cleaned and purified and have my hair re braided and blessed. Then it was to re assess my tattoos and add new ink that signified my passage into the higher position. New colors were added and I was forced to sit through it all.
Then came the makeup, needed for the ceremony of my restitution into the Elven community and then the one for my step up into the throne of leader.
I had to fast for the next two days, which was torture, and sit through the meeting of each prominent king of separate tribes, letting them vow allegiance to me. As Lila's father came forward I couldn't help but notice the utter exhaustion in his eyes, even mild sadness if I wasn't mistaken.
That left questions.
All of my questions were left unanswered.
All of my answers were given to me to say, I had left on a journey to truly find my inner self so I could properly guide the Elven people into a longer reign of prosperity.
A load of crap.
It satisfied the people though.
So then I was packed up, along with half of the advisers and guards and servants, and set off to properly greet the other kingdoms, the biggest one being the last. Throughout the process I was only allowed to eat food that had been properly blessed so my body wouldn't become contaminated by unworthiness. Which meant a lot of plant matter and very little meat or dairy. Definitely no kraft dinner.
I stayed proper for her. I stayed strong for her.
I would not complain.
I did this for her.
Perhaps, when it all calmed down, I could gain her presence. My love.
I closed my eyes and pictured her as I rode on my mount, the castle of King Rhys looming ahead in the distance. Her eyes, her laugh, her smile, her skin, her lips, her hands, her voice. All perfect to me. She was the only holy thing that existed.
Robin.
My body ached for her to be near.
I slept little, for it was impossible to dream without her near me, and every dream was her. I had to struggle on though. She was the prize, the end goal.

Lila: I smiled up at him, or Molly's illusion, and nodded. At least we were together, I could still be trapped by that vile fake version of him.
"So... I've learnt practically nothing about the mark, aside from what I already know; it's a dark type of magic, typically used for curses though altered for the user's benefit, it is a rather versatile thing. The user must sacrifice some of himself for it to work and once the caster is dead the afflicted will be cured. I'm thinking.. perhaps that Timothy is sick.. maybe his weakened state is allowing you to break through the curse with your... natural magic.. from your father. I'm just guessing though." I explained, closing the book with a dusty clap.
I stood, stretching a bit, and let a smile settle over my features again.
Things were looking up.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Edited a bit -.-
Haha, we can try and make one! Like put it on the first page or something so that we can both see it Razz
And thank you! Ditto back :3
No worries about it, though. It's nice seeing Johnny back, though. I missed him...

The king gave a sigh, leaning upon his large table a little bit more, watching as Molly reacted badly to his words. He could not be diplomatic around her, could he?
Removing his eyes from her chest, he peered up to her scowl, trying his best to smile nonetheless.
"It will be rather small, nothing like the ones we had with you, Lady Black. Most of the celebrations will take place in the palace... The Elves will probably just want something subtle," he laughed, "As for food, yes, though word has been sent that only specific food can be given to him. I wouldn't expect to have to many...gluttonous meals meanwhile."
As a couple of the people chuckled along with him, he glanced down at the pages of paper on the desk, sorting through to try and find a specific one, the one which would answer Molly's last question. She really did seem keen to leave. Had she not been given everything she could require or want?
King Rhys sighed, picking up the parchment, "Finally, I have been discussing the time of your departure with my advisors and we have to come to the conclusion that you may leave when the Guardian of the South leaves. He probably shall not stay for long, two days maximum. Then you can go home, though obviously you are welcome to stay for longer if you wish."
Though he highly doubted that she would. By the looks of things she wanted to go as soon as possible.
"My King!"
One of the runners came, well, running into the room, red-faced, holding out a scroll with what seemed to be news.
"Yes? What is it?" he asked calmly.
"News has arrived that the Guardian of the South will arrive soon, in an hour or so."
The king nodded, "Good. Thank you."
Turning to Molly, he gave a small smile, glancing up and down her body once more.
"I hope that shall be enough time for you to prepare yourself, Lady Black. Everyone, you are dismissed."
As the rest of the room gave a bow to the young king, he smiled at each and every one of them and started to read through some more of his papers.

Olly: He was sick? Perhaps, but that didn't seem like the right answer.
I didn't know what it was but, somehow, I felt like I could sense him. It was really quite strange.
"I'm not sure," I murmured, "Maybe. But he easily beat down my father with his magic...unless because I'm younger its stronger in me. I don't know..."
Leaning against the wall, I gave a sigh, resting my head back to look up at the ceiling. Their was only one thing we could do really. And I really didn't want to do it.
"I should talk to my father, see what he knows. He says that he's a powerful warlock, lets see."
The only problem was that we'd have to wait until the shop closed again, what with Molly being against him being inside.
"You want some breakfast?" I asked softly, "You look kind of tired..."
Though he hated it admit it.

Robin: I literally had no idea what was happening to me. I couldn't take it.
All of sudden, it was like a world had opened up to me, like someone had given me a key to explore the world and I had no clue where to go.
Well, that was precisely what had just happened to me, actually. A key with my name etched into it in a fancy scrawl.
Gripping onto the grass beneath me, I gave a sigh as I watched over the waking city beyond. I was in the place where me and Johnny had first consummated our love for one another, the place I would forever hold in my heart. But it didn't seem right. Sitting there, near enough where we laid that night, I could feel him, I could sense him. He wasn't happy, wherever he was.
But I needed to keep strong. We would reunite one day.
But I couldn't sleep that night, not after what had happened that morning, when my father had come along and made me stand in my own bedroom, then travel back in time. Everyone around me acted normal, everything seemed normal. No-one knew about my magic or what I could do.
Ever since then, I hadn't felt right. My mind was lost in a vortex of thoughts, unable to drag itself out of the pits of misery deep within me. I felt lost, I guess. I could do everything and yet, I couldn't.
I was like Dr. Who without the T.A.R.D.I.S.
It was a shame that my assistant was too far away from me.
And I could have gone to visit him, my Johnny, travel through the door to get to him. I had gone to Neverland to get Fergie, so why couldn't I go to Elf Land to see the love of my life...?
The father on my unborn children.
No, that wasn't proven yet. That Timothy guy could have said it to wind me up, still!
...I could only hope. I wasn't ready for any of that. I didn't know if I ever would.
Wrapping my arms around myself, holding my stomach, I watched as the sun began to come into view, begin to warm up the frosty air around me as I sat on the dew-covered grass in my cat footsie pyjamas. Any person could have come along, having an early Saturday morning walk and wondered what on earth I was doing, just sitting there, minding my own business.
I didn't care. I just wanted a hug. I just wanted to feel his arms around me, to have his breath tickle my neck, to smell his personal scent of wood and leather. I missed every part of him. And I couldn't go near him.
"Couldn't sleep?"
I cringed as the hairs on the back of my head stood up, that familiar voice causing a shiver to roll down my spine, even with the hood up, complete with tiny cat ears.
"Of course not," I sniffed, wiping my face with the back of my sleeve, "I just found out that I can go back and redo everything potentially."
The man simply laughed, "I wouldn't do that. Some things were meant to happen and if you change them... Well, then the worlds could crumble."
Great, so I had the weight of the worlds on my shoulders. Just another thing that I needed.
"But... Robin," he asked, "Do you really want this?"
What?
Peering over my shoulder, I looked up at him. Sure enough, he was just standing there in his usual stance; feet shoulder width apart and hands clasped on top of that cane of his.
"I don't have a choice, do I?" I muttered, "You made that choice for me..."
The man chuckled once more, "Technically, yes, however... You can get out of it."
What did he just say?!
He had my attention.
"How?!"
I didn't mean myself to sound so perky all of a sudden. It instantly made him frown. But if he meant that all of this nonsense would stop for me, that I could see Molly again, that I could be a normal girl... Well, I couldn't help it.
I wouldn't feel that way, like my heart had just been ripped out. There was no major reason why Johnny and I couldn't be together -- if I came along all Dark then they wouldn't allow it.
Peering down his nose at me, the man sighed. He began to crouch down, taking the handkerchief in his top pocket and passed it to me. I took it from him, wiping the edges of my eyes with the red silk. It didn't do too much good, though. Even so, I murmured my thanks.
"You know I have taught you that there are two ways of getting Dark magic... There's also two ways of ridding yourself of it."
My brows furrowed. Yes, he had said that you got it at birth or you could trade it... Then what were the two ways to get my freedom?!
"The first is death," he smirked, "Which I'm assuming you'd like to avoid..."
Slowly, he began to chuckle, rising up to his feet again. He ran a hand back through his hair and continued.
"And the other is by trade. You can trade away your power. Then you can be a 'normal person'... Is that what you want?"
"You're saying," I sniffed, trying to make myself sound normal again, "that I can make a deal and end this, right?"
The man frowned, "I don't understand what you mean..."
Pushing the silk up my sleeve, I hopped up onto my feet,
It was difficult being serious dressed up as a cat, especially when the pyjamas came with a tail too, but Angie bought it for me when I told her that Johnny and I had broken up as he had left the country back to Italy. She was a sweet little thing.
I looked him straight in the eye, "I can go back to how it was; I can actually talk to my friend, I can see my boyfriend, I can grow up at a normal rate and stuff. I don't have to worry about spells or potions or curses. That's what I mean."
He refused to look me in the eye, a genuine frown on his lips. I knew that usually his lips curved down naturally, but that one seemed like he was actually upset with what I was saying.
"Yes, you will have that... However, I don't think that you should rush into this choice, Robin," he sighed, "You see... You are powerful, even now with your abilities untamed. And I know that in the future, even if you rid yourself of those abilities, you will be a wanted person, simply because you are my daughter."
My brows furrowed, "So even if I did make a deal, I could die because of a person's spite...?"
He nodded, "Unfortunately, yes... But also... I don't think that we can keep this up for much longer, if you do decide to keep your powers."
I frowned, "What do you mean?"
That time, he actually turned to me. He grabbed a hold of one of my hands and peered right into the depths of my eyes.
"You can't lead two lives. It has to be one or the other. It's a tough choice...however, it's one you must make. It's either you trade away your powers and live here with your mother, looking after your sister until I give her the same choice, or..." he trailed off momentarily, "You come with me. I will show you the magical world of Ancora. You will fully become my apprentice. You will train your abilities and learn all that I can teach you."
I swallowed down the lump that had risen to my throat. I couldn't speak. My mouth suddenly dried up like his humour and couldn't formulate words.
"You don't have to choose now, as I said. Just let me know when you've mulled it over."
And with that, a small flash of lightning, he left me on the hillside more confused and alone than ever.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:36 am

To tell you the truth, I missed Johnny too a little bit.. though I think I missed Robin a bit more :PI love her Razz

Molly:
It was seconds, mere seconds of action that had servants and nobles speeding past me in a hurried daze. I stumbled weakly as words, from the irritation king, flew at me then dismissed me to be off.
A few sentences was all I got, nothing about 'how are you?' or 'you look rather fatigued and pale, are you alright?' no I got my answer and then a good bye.
I couldn't comprehend how the King couldn't tell why I wanted to go home so badly, had he never had to deal with a woman before? Did he not realize that he acted hot and cold as well as conniving?
I sighed roughly, I technically shouldn't be complaining, it was what I had wanted in the first place, but I also wanted a little bit of concern.
I mean, I did want the who ordeal to be quick and to the point, but I also wanted a little bit of concern that I could ignore and pretend like I was fine to.
No matter, I thought with another sigh as I shuffled out of the office while pulling my sweater tighter around my vertigo ridden body. Two or three more days was all I needed to endure, that was it.
Then I could go home.
Try and fix Olly.
Oh, god..Olly.
I mentally smacked myself on the face, I had almost completely neglected to search for information for him. Add that to my list now.
I grumbled a few curse words as I made it back to my room, knocking on Jeffery's door, conveniently right next to us to let him know I'd need his assistance.
I currently looked like I had been dead for a week and if I was going to meet the new guardian, I would have to change that.
Wonderful.
There went my morning.

Lila:
I shrugged, it was simply a guess, I knew more about elven history and nobles and how to run a kingdom than magic. I had never taken to the practise, it left an odd tingle of exhaustion in my bones that lasted for days.
I simply decided to drop it, as if I needed it, it would be to protect myself and I already had that covered. More or less.
I grimaced to myself at the memory of shifting, with that brought back memories of not Olly.
I shuddered, between the nightmares I got from that, which was an embarrassingly large amount, and trying to help Olly, sleep had been hard to come by.
I nodded to his suggestion, I may have not liked his father but I held a grim amount of respect for the man, he had helped me out greatly in escaping. I could deal with him as long as he did nothing to harm the people I loved, a list that had grown strangely long since I had last check, unwittingly too.
I brushed him off with a small smile, caressing his cheek lightly to throw him off. He'd been out of my thoughts lately, I'd put up my walls more often than not, hoping he didn't see how many things triggered flash backs to other Olly. I had the old me struggling to resurface but, in a horribly frustrating sort of way, I knew that she would never truly completely come back. There would be the ugly permanent stain of the meek fearful little runt that scuttled around my mind due to those horrible weeks.
I swore I would make that Timothy pay, perhaps kill him myself and descend back into the acient traditions by hanging his head in our trophy room, keeping his blood for spells among other parts of him. No, Olly didn't need that in his head, he had enough already.
"Maybe..Just a little something.. I'm not too starved.. I'm fine, really.. I'm just.. not that used to sleeping here."I said, the last part coming out a bit forced, the lie squirming out between the words and practically shouting it's untruth.

Johnny:
My ass was numb, I had been sitting in the tiny little ceremonial carriage for more than eighteen hours and had only been able to get out for a piss break about twice. I was beginning to get stir crazy, something I was sure I had picked up from Robin, or perhaps was just so unused to from the last few weeks of nonstop action. It seemed to never end and now, with nothing to do other than re-memorize old verses from ancient texts, I seemed to be at a loss for what to do with myself. My body felt awkward and ungainly in the clothes I had grown up in, feeling much better suited to the jeans and t-shirts I had worn with Robin, and not to mention I was littered with charms and talismans of protection and courage and purification and what not. I jingled with every movement.
I was going insane.
They had taken all of my electronics, that I had not left with Robin,  so here I sat. Feeling out of place in a spot I was groomed for. Mind not comfortable in the box that it was made for.
And my ass was numb.
And I had about an half an hour until I arrived at the castle. That was half an hour to remember who was important and what customs to adhere to so I wouldn't start a war by going for a handshake.
Wonderful.
I really had to pee.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 pm

But I missed you more :PFrance is boring. Pretty, but boring. And yeah, I felt kind of warm and fuzzy inside as I wrote her thing XD

Fergie Wergie: My ears pricked up to the sound of the door opening in our room, then the stomping of feet and the gruff sigh of an unhappy pregnant girlie. Obviously Molly had returned and the king had left her in a mood which I would have to fix. Again.
Running a towel through my lusciously ginger locks and wrapping another about my very attractive and manly waist, I dared to wander out of the steam-filled bathroom, seeing her rummaging around in the wardrobe manically.
"Everything all right, Dear?"
I knew that was going to ruffle her up the wrong way. I always did. I just expected it. No matter what I did, it was always the wrong thing.
Just on time, Jeffrey came in, arms filled with woman-preparation things. I didn't know what they were. Hair straighteners? I thought I saw some of them there.
"What's the occasion?"
Depending on what it was, I would possibly need to ready myself. Unfortunately, Molly had stolen my butler so I couldn't use him to help me which meant that I often didn't look as perfect as I normally did.
It was a hard life, truly.
And I couldn't help but think I had forgotten something. It was something important...
Oh well. I was sure that it would hit me soon enough.

Olly: Her soft hand stroking the side of my tried and weary face. It was such a simple thing yet it caused the greatest amount of emotion to stir within me.
She was beautiful.
But as she spoke, I tried to smile, though it didn't last too long. It changed so that I gave her a bit of a weird look. Her words didn't come out casually. Something was off with them. Maybe I was looking into a little too much, though.
I had to trust her. That was in part of the vows.
"We won't be here for long. Promise. It's just until Molly gets back, then we can find us somewhere to stay maybe... I don't know whether we can return home."
I had to admit, I didn't like it either. I didn't like living in someone else's place, eating what was cheap. Lila was a princess and she deserved the finest things in life, not watery coffee and questionable meat. What could I do? I had no money.
"I'll put the toaster on, anyway. You deserve a break," I smiled, "I love you."
And with that, I scampered back into the kitchen and did what I said I would do.

Robin: Great. Just great.
I didn't know what to think. I couldn't get my mind around what he had just told me. He had given me a lifeline, so it seemed.
And a very hard choice.
To live as a normal girl without magic.
To live as a warlock's apprentice.
My tired mind wasn't up to dwelling on the questions on my head. If Molly was there I could have asked her what she would have done. She was an apprentice, wasn't she? To Lilith and she hated it. Only with me it wouldn't be Light magic and the master wouldn't be an old hag, just my own father.
Picking a flower from near where I sat, I frowned, beginning to take the petals off one by one, in the sort of 'He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not' fashion, only using it to choose between my new two options.
I knew that Johnny loved me. That much was obvious.
But soon, the flower was naked, and I was left with a decision from it. From fate.
Waving a hand over the bare flower, the petals which had all fallen around me rose from the ground and made their way back to the centre, reattaching themselves just as they were before I dismantled it. A small sigh passed my lips as I began to pick them all off again, anyway, one by one, keeping my fingers busy as my brain worked its magic.
What was I to do?
I didn't know. I was only seventeen. At that age I was meant to be worrying about final grades and boyfriends, not magic and being pregnant.
With a sigh, I finally rose up to my feet, figuring that soon enough my mom would be waking up and wondering where I was. What with her stress levels going through the roof again, I couldn't chance disappearing...or telling her that I was with child.
Or point-blank disappearing to go to the magical land of Ancora.
I couldn't let her have another breakdown.
...it was always when he was about, wasn't it?
Swinging the thin silver chain attached to the key around my finger, I walked back over to the bird-watching shed and made my way back home, to my cosy little bedroom.
Maybe I'd go see Olly. I didn't know what it was, but he felt a bit...off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 am

Awww thanks- missed you too.. and uh... if.. you have skype.. and you ever wanna chat with me outside of this site.. you can..if you want...

Molly wolly: "No." I state simply as I aided Jefferey in the tremendous effort of making myself presentable.
Over clothes were shed, as modestly as possible but as little care as well, and limbs were smooshed into clothes which seemed to be a cocktail dress with rather fancy stockings. The dress itself was a deep green, silk material with gold accents. It was a v neck that cut across my chest and wrapping around my arms to leave my shoulders bare, allowing for the pretty necklace to be displayed on my collarbone. God only knew where Jefferey found this stuff.
Not to mention I was somehow hooked into a garterbelt to keep the stockings up rather than just slipping me into tights. I didn't question it though, I was too busy trying to apply blush to my foundation covered face.
"New Guardian. Hour." I said simply.
My feet already protested against the high heels they were squeezed into, knowing that they'd be in pain later from experience.
Pins were jammed into my skull in attempts to rearrange the mess of curls and waves that couldn't decide where to go on their own.

Lila: I smiled back, "I love you too.."
His face always held a little bit of a sad glow before he said that, or least that's what I could see. It was harder to decipher the expression on the mixed face of his own and Timothy's, although it became more and more familiar to her.
I sighed and rubbed my temples in frustration of myself, I had to get over the stupid night terrors. It wasn't like not Olly was just going to pop out of nowhere to take me back. I didn't  even think he could do that.
Then I heard the creaking of the back closet door, my body tensed and I froze in mild terror. It couldn't be like that. That only happened in movies.
Just the wind.
My eyes were shut in panic and I blindly lashed out at Olly's mind, not bothering to lock down what fears were circling my head. Too scared to hide away any thoughts.
OLLY
"Olly?" a familiar voice?
Robin?

Johnny:
Oh god, my ass was numb and I had to piss with a vengeance but we had to wait for the elaborate gates to open and the damn trumpets to sound and damn protocol to be followed.
While everyone was bowing I'd end up peeing myself.
Not like anyone could tell though, due to my traditional garb I was so covered in fabrics and charms that the pee would be absorbed and then cleansed off with magic.
So, technically...
I grimaced.
No.
I had not fallen that low yet.
I could make this. I could do this.
Be a man.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

I do have Skype. I hardly go on it, just to talk to my brother when he's at uni... Name's missefree

Fergie: I raised a brow as she manically ran around, trying to prepare herself for what was about to come. Though the dress truly did look amazing on her, and those stocking were ever so sexy, I couldn't help but question why she was in such a rush.
"And you're going at this pace because...?"
An hour was ages! I had time to watch an episode of Scrubs or something and then worry about what I was going to wear! What was it with girls and needing so much time to look good?
But a new guardian, huh? That would be interesting. Until then all we knew was that King Rhys was a guardian and he wasn't really making it seem like a good thing to be, what with being a pretentious ass about it all.
Giving a sigh, I toddled over to my side of the room, picking through clothes at a leisurely pace, throwing a few bits and pieces off to the side as I ruled them out of contention. It seemed that this was going to be a fancy affair.
"Know anything about them?" I asked, looking over to both my wonderful Molly and Jeffrey.
But my butler was too busy trying to heat up the curling irons and organising his hair sprays to focus on me. Typical.

Olly: Lila's fear hit me like a tonne of bricks on the back of my head, her worried voice echoing through my brain. I listened to it, finding out that she heard the closet door swinging open out the back of the shop.
Shutting my eyes, I focused on the muffled footsteps, then the creaking of the floorboards. Whoever it was, they were getting closer.
For safety, I quickly grabbed a knife, Lila's voice edging me to find something to protect ourselves with...
Then I heard her voice.
"Robin?!" I called out, putting the knife down, "I'm in here!"
Walking out of the kitchen, I watched as my little sister appeared through the beaded curtains, literally with her tail between her legs. I couldn't help but raise a brow at what she was wearing, what seemed to be a Marcus costume, complete with feet and little ears on the hood.
But, even though she was hiding her face under her hood, I couldn't help but notice she was a few shades paler than normal.
"Come here."
Of course, I knew that the whole Johnny thing had hit her hard. We had been texting a bit since then. I knew she was lonely.
Plodding forward, I wrapped my arms around my little sister and rested my chin upon her head. I peered over to Lila and rolled my eyes.
Not a scary monster.
Well, Robin could be if she hasn't had more then four hours sleep. Then she was a nightmare.
"Want a cup of tea?"
Underneath me, she nodded. As I pulled away, I gave her a weak smile and ventured back into the kitchen to continue making Lila's breakfast.

Robin: Olly hugs were certainly one of the best hugs around, second only to Johnny hugs. I didn't know what it was, but he did make me feel a bit better.
And hell, I needed a hug. Wrapping my arms around myself wasn't doing that much and Angie was too tiny to give ones which encased you well enough.
As he left, I gave a sigh, folding my arms as I turned to Lila. Her face seemed to be getting more colourful again. Certainly, as I snooped through the door it was a shade paler than white. I didn't mean to scare her.
"Sorry if I'm intruding," I murmured, looking down at the floor.
I was trying my best not to annoy them. I didn't want to waltz in when they were busy attempting to organise their problems, shouting and ranting and raving that I wasn't happy either. Anyway, they were married and had one another to reply on. Olly was busy.
So there I stood, in the middle of the room, desperately cold despite the fleecy footsie pyjamas and the temperature outside. All I wanted was my Johnny.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Okay- i'm bookcrazi Very Happy

Molly: I sent a glare at Fergie through the curtain of hair that sat on my face whilst the rest was being tended to. What a male thing to say.
At least Jefferey understood.
"So." I said blotting my lips on a tissue, "I can look perfect.. more or less.. and it gives Jefferey more time to add finishing touches. So he can make sure everything is okay. You just don't get it.." I grumbled, rolling my eyes finally.
It took another few minutes to have my hair completely finished, burnt into compliance, and my make up followed swiftly after. Then came the foofing and primping and the added touches, also when Fergie decided to finally get off his ass and slip into his suit.
I pursed my lips after checking the clock, T-minus ten minutes until go time, and the check was all good.
"Jefferey... I was wondering.. if.. If you could find some anti nausea pills? It's been pretty bad lately.." I murmured to him quietly.
Jefferey was pretty much the best helper and my favorite person in the world right now. I loved the little guy, more than Fergie at times.
I dragged a confused Fergie out to the main hall, ignoring his constant complaints that "we're too early, we have ten minutes, we can wait a little longer" etc. I ignored him.
We ended up near the King, who'd probably been waiting for the last fifteen minutes so everything was perfect
I raised an eyebrow at Fergie as a final answer.

Lila:
With shaking hands and breath I managed to calm my heart rate down, locking my thoughts back in my head with a bite of my lip.
I was a little more than high strung.
I took the time to study little Robin, the pretty little girl who I knew so little about and yet, I felt so much. Olly had confessed a few details of her life, how she'd broken up with her boyfriend recently and how she was struggling under the tutelage of her father and how her best friend had been stolen from her when she needed her most.
I couldn't related, but I could offer condolences.
I quietly took a few steps forward and took her hand, which was dangling limply at her side.
"No.. No, sweetie.. I'm just..just a little jumpy as of late. Are you alright? Need anything? A hug? Wanna sit?" I offered.
She had no one to let it all out too, her best friend gone and now her boyfriend.
It must have been hell.
"Wanna sit?" I asked finally, biting my lip.
God. I really just wanted to pull her into a hug and stroke her hair.

Johnny:
Finally.
The stupid cart stopped and my.. servants opened the door to usher me into the castle, full of hushed directions with eyes directed away from me. Handling me and my huge amount of holy clothing like I was some sort of expensive vase.
I kept my face emotionless, a slight smile on my lips so I didn't look like I was out to kill everyone, a leader of a race shouldn't look so hostile.
No matter how much they had to pee.
I adjusted my charms, moving them from my face, and began the walk up the front steps to the main hall, nodding everyso often to the nobles gathered at the sides of the paths. It seemed like forever to reach the king, and beside him stood...
Molly?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 pm

I assumed that was you Razz Yeah, you're on my contact list right now Smile

Fergie: Ten minutes early? Who turned up to a social gathering ten minutes early?! You come in 'fashionably late', never before the time stated!
It was a shame that Molly was the one wearing the trousers...
Actually, she was looking really rather fine in her silky green dress. And I knew that she was wearing those stockings underneath. I saw. I had the image running endlessly through my mind.
Though not too much. I didn't want to make an...impression on this new guardian person.
Sure enough, the fanfare sounded and the selected nobles all livened up. At the top of the stairs, the King, Molly and I stood, waiting for this guy to walk in.
When he did, I almost laughed. He looked young, our age from far away, but damn did he look uncomfortable. The way he walked, it seemed to me that he wasn't that used to being in front of a crowd.
Then again, I had a knack for reading people well.
Bless him.
But it was when he reached the bottom of the steps when it hit me.
That was Johnny!
...oh yeah, the article! I knew I had forgotten something.
"It's Johnny," I murmured, almost blurting it out as I ever so slightly leant into Molly, "He's one of the Elven leaders."
Even so, the guy kept on climbing up the stairs, rather unsteadily in my view, the charms hitting his forehead and cheek with every step he took.

The King didn't notice Fergie's whisper. He seemed rather too busy smiling down at the newcomer to his castle. And what a person he has.
He had been informed that his gentleman had been missing for a rather long time. He had also heard all of the news about Glinton, the previous Elven leader, and his unfortunate passing. He had timed his arrival perfectly.
But that also meant that he was his equal. Bother.
"Welcome, kind Guardian of the South! We, the people of the Kingdom of Cor, are much obliged to have you visit. I am King Rhys, the ruler of this land and Guardian of the Core."
It was unfortunate that he was never taught how to address him properly.
"Standing beside me is our new Guardian of the North, Lady Black, and her...partner, Master Ferguson."
He thought that was his name, at least.

Olly: I couldn't help but frown as I headed back into the kitchen, the kettle just beginning to whistle on top of the hob. A small sigh passed my lips as I poured out the teas, giving them a stir. Just in time, the toast popped up and I quickly buttered it, well, after scraping off the burnt bits.
Robin could have mine. She probably hadn't eaten in a while. She was at that time where she would starve herself after eating ice cream straight for two days.
Bringing in the food on a tray, I watched as Robin gently sat herself down on the edge of the couch. It was probably the worst I had seen her, even with all of the bullying. I guess then she had someone to lean on. Right there and then... Well, she had to rely on me.
"Tea and toast for two," I announced, putting the tray on top of the books, "Want any--"
I was stopped by the sound of the bell, the one attached to the front of the door. A small passed my lips as I peered out through the beaded curtains.
It was Ms. Wilterwitz. That was going to take a while.
"Excuse me."
I didn't really want to leave Lila alone with Robin. She could be a bit...hard to handle in that state.
Even so, I grabbed the charm again, letting it revert me to the bright-blonde shopkeep and slipped out into the front.

Robin: I didn't know what it was. I could tell she wasn't telling the whole truth.
From behind my fringe, I watched as she frowned, my lips remaining sealed shut. Her eyes...they were rather sad, and I didn't think it was just because she was feeling sorry for me.
Taking my hand out of hers, I brought it back to my side, slipping by her and the coffee table to take a seat on the couch. I gave a sigh, looking down at the texts in front of me, eyes scanning over them quickly.
Hex marks? Those were one of the things my father had told me to read up on.
I jumped as Olly emerged again, carrying the tray, wearing a smile. I didn't like it. It was ever so false.
My eyes continued to watch him as he kept on with his happy-go-lucky act, even up to the point when he went out to go see to his customer.
But it was when I looked back down at the text when I frowned.
"The information in this one is wrong."
Picking up the tome, I rested it on my lap, my finger running over the words printed on it. Surely enough, what it said conflicted with what I was taught.
"Hex marks are created after deals are made," I continued, limiting the tone in my voice, "When someone owes another something, they are marked until they repay them, whether it be money, power, a life..."
I didn't know why Lila and Olly were looking up all of this, though.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:01 am

In other news, apart from many mini breakdowns because of school, I've been drawing little character sketches of Johnny and Fergie and what not. is fun

Molly:
My mouth was wide open, shock paralyzing my body. He was a what?
What about Robin?
He was my dance partner, how the hell could he be an Elven leader?
I took a few steps forward and then ran to him, ignoring all protocol and whatnot, to hug him tightly whilst sobbing rather unattractively. I hadn't seen him in months, and I missed him. He reminded me of Robin.
Everything did.
He seemed to be the only normal one of us left, more or less, but now that illusion was shattered and it broke my heart.
So I stood there, in front of a ginormous assembly of important figures and bawled whilst hugging a holy Elven leader. I probably messed up his nice tunic thing as well as my makeup.
When I pulled away, I could understand why there were so many appalled faces in the crowd, as well as a few looks from Johnny's entourage that were so shocked that they may faint.
I grabbed his face and planted a sloppy teary kiss to both his cheeks with little gurgly laughs and let him hug me back.

Johnny:
I laughed, outright, as Molly threw herself into my arms, patting her back gently as she just set free the waterworks. I didn't expect this whatsoever, but it was probably the best thing that happened to me the whole day.
Even the face the crowd made, a bit of horrified confusion among other delightful expressions, made the moment even better. Plus my caretakers were hyperventilating already.
Oh, no.
I have touch yonder plebeian, what ever should I, so pure, do?
I almost snorted as she pulled away, grimacing only a little bit at the wet kisses.
"I don't think this is normal customs for one to greet another..." I murmured with a grin to her, earning another choked sob.
It made me feel marginally better, though it did remind me of Robin all the more. Perhaps Molly and I could talk about it, like girls did at sleepovers.
We'd probably end up crying.
Meh.
I already had Robin, I didn't need to be manly for anyone.
Our moment was cut short from the loud shouts of complaint from my party, demands to know what was going on and who dare defile the new Guardian and whatnot. Total crap if you'd ask me, but no one really did.
"Fear not..,.. uh.. Lady Black became one of my companions in my time away, a true friend in a time of need. Helping me find my way back to my dear Elven children, brothers and sisters. We have spent much time parted, and as such it is rather in character for one of her background to greet another close friend as such." I intoned, my voice becoming a 'leader voice'.
I still had to pee though, and Molly's hugs weren't helping.
"Why don't we leave the formalities for another occasion and greet each other as friends and allies?" I asked.
I just hoped it brought me closer to a toilet.

Lila:
I bit my lip, my offered affection pushed aside.
I understood, she didn't know me and I was pretty much a stranger to this girl, no matter how I felt how well I knew her due to Olly. It still hurt to be brushed aside, though, especially when you're only trying to help.
I forced the bitter taste in my mouth aside to sit next to her, hoping gentle persistence would help.
Her quiet words changed my mood though, going from slight sympathy to utter scholar, to concerned wife.
Nodding intently along her words whilst scrambling to grab a ratty old notebook and scribble the words down, working the new information into an old plan.
What did Olly owe?
Was he the price?
"Does it go both ways? As in, would the recipient, of say.. a hex, gain the mark? Or is it simply to the one who makes the deal?" I asked, studying Robin's face intently.
Sure, it was a quick change, but who could blame me?
The answer to my love's curse was possibly sitting before me, how could you blame me for skipping over the problems of another to fix my own?
Selfish, I know.
But I was raised a princess.
And Olly was all I had now.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 pm

(Mini breakdowns? That's not good... If you want to talk... BUT I NEED TO SEE THOSE PICTURES! You know my email :3)

Fergie: Oh Molly. I was happy to see him but I wasn't going to go ahead and glob the poor thing.
She could, however, glob me any time.
I couldn't help but laugh, stepping forward slightly only to wave at the guy. I wasn't going to hug him. A simple nod of respect was more than sufficient.
Although, the look on everyone's faces was probably the best thing I had seen all my time in the kingdom. Even Rhys had a brow raised, ready to apologise to the crowd and Johnny for Molly's behaviour.
That was until he explained it all.
What a clever boy.
I wasn't used to seeing him as he was then, however. The large robe-tunic thing and charms in his hair was a damn sight different to the leather jacket and tight jeans of before.
It made me feel a little bit fancier in my suit.

"Well, this speeds things up," the King tried to joke.
Although it wasn't that funny, all of the nobles of Cor managed to force out a laugh.
"Guardian of the South, if you would accompany me to the guild room, we may continue this greet."
With that, the King nodded at his people and turned, expecting us all to follow behind him.
However, I still couldn't believe it.
That made me the normal one. And I lived in Neverland for many decades.

Robin: Well, she changed very quickly.
I shook my head, "In the most basic of terms, it's an "I owe you" mark. It's pretty unignorable and will stay that way until a debt is repaid. If not, it'll begin to grow and spread across the body until you're almost completely covered by it."
My eyes drifted up to the ceiling as I tried to recall what I had read in that text. It had been only recently, fortunately enough. However, it was certified. It was definitely right.
I didn't even care that Lila had moved onto me and gone back onto her husband. Sure, she had much more concerns than a mopey little teenage girl.
Olly could have been in serious trouble. And she didn't make it subtle.
"And, because this is Dark magic we're talking about, a lot of the time these deals are made over power and abilities. A classic example is that there's a power-hungry young warlock in want for the world; they go to a big-time warlock and makes a deal for their power, often in return for money, though sometimes it can be service, land or, more often than not, a life. The young one goes away happy and terrorises a few towns but doesn't actually do anything to get himself real recognition; the young warlock doesn't pay his debt on time and so the mark will begin to spread until he does. However, if he doesn't then the power will be drained away and returned to the powerful warlock once more. Unfortunately, if the young one had any powers before the deal, they'll be drained away, too. It's a little payment for wasting time and whatnot. And if the debt is a life... Well, the Hex Mark will claim the one with it."
I swallowed down the lump which had risen to my throat, the severity of the situation suddenly hitting my heart. The minute smile which I had formed had died.
"If you want to reverse Olly's Hex Mark then the only way to do it is to fulfil the debt which that Timothy guy owed. If you don't then he'll be left unable to perform any magic at all and he'll get away free," I muttered, "But if Timothy owed this other warlock a life..."
That Timothy guy must have switched the bodies for that reason, well, as well as the whole thing to look like my brother. He could rid himself of the mark and drain away Olly's powers at the same time, effectively making him Human.
Minimum. Death was the easiest way to rid of people.
Giving a sharp sigh, I stood up quickly and made my way towards the beaded curtain and the doorway. I wasn't going to be around for that. I couldn't.
I couldn't lose my brother, my boyfriend and my best friend all because of my bloody mistake.
"Thanks for the tea," I muttered before legging it for the cupboard door again.
Warlocks didn't want money, they wanted revenge and death all of the time. Well, apart from me. I didn't want either. I just wanted my friends back. But that wasn't the point! The point was that if they didn't fulfil the deal themselves, my brother would die.
Then Timothy wouldn't have anyone standing in his way.
I couldn't stop myself from shaking as I came out in my room again. Why did I go see him?! Why couldn't I have just stayed at home and moped around doing nothing?!
No. I couldn't do it.

Olly: "Thank you, come again!"
How long did it take to decide what you wanted? According to thy customer, it was a good ten minutes.
Oh well.
It was breakfast time and I was starved for jammy toast.
Running my hand back through my hair, I gave a sigh, heading back through the back of the shoppe to see Lila on her own.
No Robin.
"Where's she gone?" I asked gently.
She scarpered? That wasn't like her. Usually she stuck around, but...
"Are you okay, Lila?"
Immediately I rushed to her, taking the seat next to her. She looked like she had seen a ghost.
I threw the charm on top of the pile of books to return back to the Timothy-Olly person I was becoming. Robin hadn't shouted at her, had she? But I hadn't heard anything!...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 am

(Oh, they're normal for anyone taking the classes I am.. just a lot of work and it goes by really fast..and I'll see if I can find a camera to get you pics :DAlso I think its about time for a time skip, what about you?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 am

(Yeah, I can guess. My friend was panicking like hell because of her art class. Still, she came out with good grades Smile Just relax and remember to breathe. And yay! Thank you :3 I want to see how you see my Fergie Wergie Razz Yes, I agree. Would you like me to take it due to your breakdowns or shall I?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

(Ugh, I hate to ask, but if you could please do it? I have like two essays due in a few days... :I I'll send you a full colored pic of Fergie werg in thanks Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:37 pm

(No worries. I'll do it as I said :)Yes. I want to see my Fergie Wergie :3 Just as long as you got his voluminous hair just right ;D)

Fergie: Banquets. They were basically just a chance for posh snobby nobles to chitter and chatter about how successful they were, how much land they owned and what status their daughter's new husband had. Even through the past ones with the King Rhys, the only thing I did was sit there and stuff my face with perfect parfait or those little what-I-assumed-was-crab puffs, all whilst trying not to act too awkward.
That time, however, I had someone there who seemed a little more awkward.
Mr. Fancy Pants Elven Leader Guy.
And it seemed that he was having a hard time finding  something that he could eat on the whole table. It turned out that no-one sent a memo that Johnny was only allowed to eat 'special food'.
The poor thing. As I chowed down on my flame-grilled steak, I almost felt sorry for him.
But of course, as per usual, Rhys was trying to impress my Molly again. It was ridiculous. And Johnny was busy and...
I thought that with him there, maybe we could get to some sort of teenage normality...but no.
We were just tossed into an adult world.
But, we were teenagers with a plan. When everyone would take the dance floor to do their fancy pants waltzes and foxtrots, we would all excuse ourselves to an old room which always seemed to be empty to talk about things. I knew that Molly was thinking about Robin because of him. It was only natural, as much as I hated to admit it. Unfortunately, holding her hand under the table was just not going to work.
After a long lull of talking, the King Rhys finally stood up, creating a silence to fall on the crowd to shut them up and invited them to dance if they wished.
That was our cue.
Giving a little nod to Molly and a subtle little look to Johnny, whilst everyone else was toddling to the floor, I stood up, throwing my napkin on the table. After quickly straightening my tie, I headed out to the room first.

Olly: Needless to say, my head was messed.
In no way was I expecting that, that Robin would be a piece to the giant jigsaw puzzle of an answer. And what she said, it only made me more desperate to find the answer.
And who Timothy made a deal with.
Every moment that I could, when the customers were out, I was scanning through the books. If what my little sister had said was true then we needed to get to the bottom of it.
And quick.
Fortunately, I wasn't one to back down and cry because something seemed useless and just give up. I was a fighter. I was going to get what I wanted.
I didn't want to face this kind of bullshit.
Biting into my lip, I threw another dusty tome to the pile of useless ones. I grimaced, looking over what we had left. There weren't many which actually helped us. All of them didn't say exactly what we would want, and...
Then I realised.
"Surely, because this a Light Magic shoppe, and so the books would only cover that and Hex Marks are purely only used for Dark purposes...we need to find some Dark tomes?" I muttered, mostly to myself.
It seemed sensible, but after a long day of serving magical creatures and helping them find their bits and pieces to complete their potions, I wasn't going to be thinking properly...
And I really needed to pee.
"I'll be back in a bit."
Upping myself from the sofa, I headed for the toilet, of course. But as I swung open the door and walked towards the bowl...I furrowed my brows.
There was a book. With a note.
This is literally the only accurate one. Hex Marks are unspoken and taboo. Use it well :)Love, Robbie xx
Sure enough, when I flipped open the front cover to read the title page, it simply said the words: Hex Marks.
"Good girl."

Robin: "Is that it?"
At that moment in time, I was lying on the muddy grass in the middle of a field somewhere in England, the light spit of rain falling onto me and my heavily-breathing body, all whilst my father was standing over me, an umbrella hold over his head as not to mess with his do. Somehow I had found the strength to change from my cat pyjamas and threw on a pair of jeans, ones which were then drenched and caked in mud and what I hoped wasn't cow pats. But as I laid there, unable to move in fear that my muscles would scream in protest, just staring back up at him, a frown pinned to my lips.
"You're going to control your Magic that way."
I almost wanted to scream out to him 'I literally don't care any more, you arsehole!', however, my sense, no matter how small it was, was warning me that it probably wasn't the best idea. It had been worn down over the many years I had ignored it, though recently, it had been resurfacing.
Yet, still, I was rather comfortable...though I thought that my head was resting in cow dung.
Again, it was probably a good thing to move.
Sitting up, I stayed there, my chest still rising and falling rather harshly, staring at the huge bale of straw in front of me.
For about an hour he told me to move it to the other side of the field, using whatever means possible. Of course, it was rather too large to push by myself and my mind-moving things wasn't that skilled.
I was just lucky that the land was quite flat.
"What has this got to do with Magic?" I muttered in between breaths.
Sure, I could use telekinesis, but that was nowhere near trained enough. He knew that. He shook his head at me as I tried it and murmured something about 'That's not how you do it.'
"Everything, Robin," he sighed, "And this lesson will not end until you've moved it far enough. So far you've hardly gone 100 metres...and this rain is getting terrible."
I knew. I was standing in it.
I didn't do exercise for a reason. You could see it. I was heaving and when, really, I shouldn't have been. I didn't know why I wasn't huge and fat and living at home because I couldn't fit through any of the doors.
"But...I have stuff...to do..." I panted, running a hand back through my screwed-up hair.
"Such as?"
I frowned as he asked. He wouldn't approve of it. If I told him... Well, I didn't know if it technically broke the rules about 'no communication with her'.
"I need to finishing wrapping Molly's presents. Its her birthday in a few days and--"
"Birthday presents?"
I sighed. I knew I was going to get shouted at. I even took in a sharp breath to prepare myself for the rollicking.
"I thought we agreed no communication?"
The thing was...he wasn't shouting. He had the shortest temper of anyone I knew, bar myself -- I had witnessed it far too many times. He was just speaking in that calm authoritative voice he loved so much.
"Yeah, but... It's her birthday," I murmured, trying to justify it, "I bought half of them ages ago... Like the cute little purse she wanted. I found it on sale and..."
How was that going to help but case? I didn't know.
"And focusing on that helps me. It's normal."
I had to swallow down the lump that had risen in my throat. If it wasn't raining, you probably could have seen the lone tear roll down my cheek. I had been away from her for too long. Sure, at first it was painful, then you go through a time where you cope reasonably well, then... It just crumbles again.
I was crumbling again.
"Robin... When you have that blood within you, nothing can be normal. As much as you try for everything to be normal, it can't. Challenges come along, people get in the way, destiny makes a twist decision for you. You just need to deal with it and get on. Warlocks are not normal. You're just like me."
But I wasn't a Warlock. He was. Warlocks were evil, the bad guys, the ones which never got what they wanted. I wasn't like that. I had a heart. I might have been his daughter, but in no way was I like him.
I never would.
Running my hand through my hair yet again, I looked at him, then at the huge about of straw, then back at him again, then to the sky. My bloody hands turned into balled-up fists, the rain doing its best to wash away what was seeping from my wounds. I was aching. I was bloody.
I...
"I can't do this."
I knew he would frown even before I looked over at him. His eyes darkened slightly, a mix of slight agitation and annoyance, as well as mild disbelief that I was saying that.
And that's when I finally lost it.
"I-I can't. Please don't look at me like that!" I shrieked, my voice automatically going up an octave, "I-I have no part of my body left unscratched; my hands are covered in blood and blisters from pushing this damn straw; my clothes are ruined because of this mud and rain and..."
My eyes went up to the dark grey sky above me, watching the dimmed-out moon behind the sea of clouds. I could feel my knees starting to quake, to want to give up the same as my mind. Somehow, they managed to support my mess of a body.
Somehow.
My ability to talk seemed to reappear, "I just want everything to be normal. I want to be a normal kid, going through school, falling in and out of love, having my best friend there to travel around the US with me!... I don't want to be alone any more."
And that was when my knees gave up. I just fell right on my butt, ignoring the slight squelch as I did. I couldn't care less about that shit when I had so much more going on in my life.
But, there I was. If there was one thing I promised myself, it was that I wouldn't break down and cry in front of him. And by 'cry', I meant to the full snot-covered unable to breathe sort of crying, where it was ugly and you knew it but you couldn't stop yourself and just hide your head in your hands but it doesn't do any good. That was the one thing I didn't want to do, yet, there I was, burying my head in my hands, sitting in the cold grass, shaking like a leaf. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, maybe it was because everyone I knew and loved was being ripped away from me, maybe it was the magic. I didn't know what it was, I didn't care all too much.
I just wanted a hug.
"Stand up."
I barely heard him through my bawls. Still, sniffing away the snot storm, I looked up at him. I didn't know when he threw his umbrella away to the side. Maybe it had broken in the wind when I wasn't looking. Maybe he had it ready to whack me around the head when I got up. However, with the rain thundering down heavily and the thunder rumbling in the background, I just stared at him.
"I said 'stand up', Robin."
Again, with that authoritative tone.
Somehow, I found that little bit of strength to pull myself up to my feet, my Converse and socks completely sodden. My eyes stayed on him, watching to see what he was doing. I had convinced myself that I was going to be beaten with his umbrella. I was ready to take it and then run away, maybe.
But no, instead, he walked around me, standing behind me. He rested a hand on my shoulder, hovering his head next to mine, staring forward, looking at the bale of straw in front of us.
Gently, he squeezed, "Everything you just said, everything you feel, focus on it."
Huh?
My instinct told me that he shouldn't have been so close. It was strange. He liked to have a boundary of a metre around him at all times. He broke it.
But I guess it only made me listen to him that time. That and the confusion with my mood... Well, the emotions continued to bubble away.
"Think about all of the times you've been let down, more than angry...left alone... Focus on the straw. Think about what you want it to do. Think about where it needs to go."
That was when he stepped back. A chill travelled down my spine as he did, the wind beginning to whip around my body after picking up so suddenly. My fists stayed clenched, the pain from the broken blisters melting away suddenly, being replaced by this strange tingle.
The times I had been let down; when he buggered off when we needed him most.
The times I had been more than angry; every single day of my life was filled with some sort of rage.
The times I had been left alone...
Alone.
My eyes shot open.
My hand flew up.
The tingle changed to a force.
The bale soared through the air.
My eyes watched as it landed on the other side of the field, almost in the one next door and knocking over the family of cattle. In fact, as they were mooing like crazy, I watched, my lips still, frowning.
The sensation hadn't left. It only spread throughout the rest of my body. My vision, everything seemed to change. All of the darkness became a little brighter. I could see things better than before.
"...well done."
The hand returned back to my shoulder, squeezing again tightly. I couldn't look at him, though, as he stood behind me. The cracks of lightning didn't even draw my attention away...
I didn't know how I felt. It was strange. I was cold, yet...it felt so right, y'know? Even as I looked down at my hands and saw them gently glow black... It seemed to fit.
It was how Lance's glowered after he used his magic.
Behind me, my father let out a small chuckle, stepping back and away. I assumed he had picked up his umbrella again as, yet again, he had it in his grasp and was using it to lean on as he would have done with his cane which he seemed to have forgotten.
And with that, he gave a sigh, "You're training's complete for today. You can go and have your bath, Warlock."
...Warlock?
"But I--"
He was gone.

(Sorry about the constant long Robin posts. I think its just kind of important for her development... It should be one of the last Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:09 am

Molly:
We sat knee to knee in the empty sitting room, ignoring the space around them, a dusty glow to the rich wood floors. The walls may have been too large but it mattered not to the smiles shared and the stupid giggles exchanged.
It felt... a bit normal.
Aside from the grand banquet we sat through, I picked at the extravagant foods with distaste, my stomach not agreeing with it all, though my mind did. I could only bite my lip and send glances at Johnny thinking up questions for him; mainly how Robin was.
That was the question that clutched my heart, squeezing it with each breath as I attempted to force the persona of 'Guardian of the North' back onto my face, which seemed to be falling and no amount of good food or handsome dance partners could lift it back up. It was all pulleys and levers and fake sparkles.
We escaped away to the room, all of our separate excuses sending us into the empty room now filled with little stories and laughs, the sadness in each of our eyes not hiding any longer.
Now, I realized all too late that Fergie had left our company, and I couldn't help but feel a tad guilty for not leaving after him once I noticed. There was a look that made me stay, in his eyes, one that I knew was echoed in mine.
One of exhaustion and of yearning.
Sure, I had Fergie and he loved me enough, he was no replacement for a best friend. I loved him too, but he was a new chapter in my book and no matter how much I wanted to keep reading there is always a fondness in rereading the moments you loved. I found my character lacking a loyal sidekick.
And it hurt.
So together we sat, holding hands and quietly exchanging words, sitting through each other's silent fall of tears, ignoring them as if they were not there but in the lack of acknowledgement seemed to be all we wanted. It helped more than someone talking at you with 'oh, it'll be okay' or 'crying won't help', for it was the mutual pain that we held our empathy and laughed bitterly in each other's saddened lots in life.
Robin was left behind, which hurt us the most I feel, it was the broken sputter of admittance out of our mouths that sent our arms into tight hugs and eyes into little fountains of un-uttered whimpers.
It was the chiming of grandfather clocks that broke our attempt of an comforting embrace, a sound that sent me back to my room as a quivering mess.
Wishing to be oblivious again.
To just be able to see her without her or I dying.
I fell into the room and tore off my dress in frustration, falling into the large bed without anymore care to my appearance, the makeup and pins and underclothes still strapped onto my persons.
I was so tired.
I stared at the cream ceiling, Fergie's snoring making me laugh between tears.

Johnny:
Sometimes things hurt but they were a good sort of hurt, like a smile that stretches your face too far.
Other times things hurt deeply in a cold squeezing sort of hurt that burrow deep into your chest.
I felt both.
I felt a sigh push against my heavy chest and drop it in exhalation. It's funny how light my chest seemed with Robin's head on it.
I laughed at that.
My room was dark and empty and I laid on the luxurious bed, the clothes torn off, and I just laughed.
I was tired of it all, so tired everything seemed like a joke.
More pain?
Sure, why not, how could it be any worse.

Lila:
I curled up on the couch, awaiting his muddled return, the watery tea clutched to my chest as I struggled to keep my eyes open.
If I slept without him near the nightmares visited.
Sometimes when he was there, but he was sure to calm me down, whispering and stroking my hair until my hands were unclenched from the sheets and my shaking had subsided.
I still hid my thoughts from him.
He didn't need to see his own form being manipulated like a puppet in my head, he didn't need to relive those days with me.
I didn't want him to go through it.
I just needed to get rid of the nightmares and I'd be fine, daytime wasn't so bad anymore. I almost felt like my old self, I flirted with him when I could and busied myself in meaningless meanderings, it felt calm. It was when I got tired, that was when things were strained.
I didn't want him to get in my head again.
I didn't want pity.
Or maybe I did.
My head felt like it was splitting with the amount of things I kept in it these days.
(angstyangstangst with a sidedish of angst)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Fergie: Well, what could I say? I was tired and dismissed myself for a reason.
I wasn't interested in seeing the two girls gossip about Robin, crying over everything and the likes. It was obvious they were both going to act that way. I could see it in Molly's eyes throughout the entirety of the banquet, how her mind was busy trying to think of questions to ask Johnny about her best friend.
It did make me slightly curious, though. Robin was obviously damaged emotionally. How was she going to cope?
I was pretty much expecting to see a whole new Robin when we got back, whether it was for the better of for the worst.
But what did I know?
The thing is with me, I tended to be a heavy sleeper, however, somehow my pregnant girlfriend's quiet sobs seemed to wake me from my slumber.
I turned over and saw her lying there, her silky undergarments on, her make up smudged and smeared across her face rather badly. Even my post-wake brain managed to calculate that she had been crying rather badly.
"Come here," I murmured.
Shuffling myself towards her, I threw the blanket onto her body and wrapped an arm around her waist, letting her head rest upon my chest. Almost by instinct, the other hand got lost in the tangles of her hairspray-covered hair, combing out the sticking substance lightly.
"Look, I'm sure Robin's fine. Knowing her she's thinking of a plan to reunite the whole group. She'll be fine without Johnny. Those two will get back together."
True love always found a way, and though I hated to admit it, those two did bring out the best in one another. Johnny became a little less meat-headed and Robin calmed down a whole lot. They needed one another. It wouldn't be fair to keep them apart.
...as much as I hated to admit it.

Olly: I literally sprinted back to Lila, carrying the book above my head as if I had just discovered the Bible or something. Well, if Robin was right, then that book could have been our saving grace.
And we so needed a break.
"We've been left a present," I practically sang.
Opening up the front page again, I passed Lila the note that was attached to the front cover, the one signed by my little sister, to explain what I was talking about. Fortunately the tome wasn't too thick; I had gone through books with many more pages that day.
But that one would be the one!
Yes, my hopes that been raised beyond belief. It could have just been like the rest, where everything just didn't quite add up or make sense. What could I say? I was living on a prayer.
Scanning through the intro, I tried to take it all in. Most of it was just the basic stuff we already knew, what Robin had already said.
Then I came across something.
"Turns out that every Warlock has their own special Hex Mark."
According to the text, the appearance of the mark was like a fingerprint. Every Warlock had their own look to theirs. It even had examples of famous Warlocks and their signature marks, to match them up. None of them matched mine, though.
But there was always one similarity between the ones on the pages and the one of my chest.
They all grew when a debt wasn't fulfilled, as we knew. The whole thing would cover the entirety of the body and begin to drain back the power that was dealt to them. But if it was a life owed...
"Robin seemed to be right."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:39 am

(YO- just thinking, if you ever need anything read over or edited or whatever I'd be happy to do it, it's kinda relaxing for me in a wierd sort of way so yeah Razz)
Molly:
I sniffled wetly to his chest and nodded, clinging to him and hoping his words would come true. It was strange how his arms felt like stronger walls than the one of the room and his hand brushing through my grimy hair practically stopped the waterworks that were spouting from my eyes. How I believed him, even though I knew he was just bullshitting his way through it so I'd stop crying.
It still helped.
I let him push the hope onto my heavy shoulders and I followed along his words, nodding my head to the rumbling in his chest as the words resonated.
Soon the nodding turned to nuzzling and the clinging turned to stroking.
Inwardly I grimaced, I had this horrible habit of needing comfort when sad and, again, magic made everything more complicated, as if the female body wasn't bad enough. You could never know if you were horny or hungry or you just had to pee, or if you needed sleep or sex. It was a horrible little loop that ended up with me naked most of the time and slightly disappointed with myself.
Though I let myself off the hook with the excuse that Fergie had been missing for about a month and a half. That seemed reasonable enough.
It wasn't a problem yet.
And, oh yeah, I was pregnant.
So that was another excuse.
No matter, it left me, a rather awful mess, kissing up his neck, oh god I loved his neck, until I reached his freckle splattered ears.
"Take me to the shower..." I whispered as seductively as a snotty mess could.
This was as much as a reward for him as it was comfort for me, so really, he had no right to complain.

Johnny:
really not much to write here, I could bullshit it but I have to write an essay so I don't have the time Razz

Lila:
I frowned as I tried to take it all in, confusion and glee and twenty other emotions flooded over me as I watched Olly skip through the pages of the book.
My brow furrowed a little bit as he explained more, my tired head slowly fitting the pieces together as his voice excitedly skipped through words like a stone on water. I could only catch a bit of sense every couple of skips but I understood the jist of it.
I hugged him close in celebration, and consolation for his sister I guess, and then released him.
"So. All we have to do is figure out who hexed you and then we can be free, right? Do... Do you think your father would know? As much as I hate to ask that..." I murmured, nuzzling my face to his shoulder.
I was so tired.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 pm

(Really? Thanks! I will do, I just haven't really written anything in recent times due to college and stuff so there isn't anything really to edit/critic... As you know, you can use me that for that, too :DSorry its a bit rushed -- my head isn't stringing sentences together properly today -.-)

Fergie: I didn't initially mean for it to end up like that, with our lips locked, our souls entwined. I knew that it probably would have, but I didn't need it to. Of course, I wasn't complaining. Being away from Molly so long only made me want her more, to hold her closer to me, to never let her out of my grip again.
It was just holding her so close, her heart beating so loudly, that I knew I couldn't disobey her.
How could any man say "no"? She was telling me to make love to her, to settle the quarrels in her head. I could feel Little Fergie beneath the sheets starting to wake up with my tired mind. He was making
Well, sex after waking up was always the best thing ever. I should know.
"As you wish," I murmured, my voice already huskier than normal.
Slipping out of bed, I hopped up to my feet, ignoring the tent of my pants. Picking my Molly up, I cradled her to my chest and took her as quickly as possible to the shower, the large area of tiles and water sprays. I turned the knobs to start the spray, then to my Molly to begin as she requested.

Olly: The book seemed to be completely different to the ones before. Instead of using phrases such as "according to rumour" and "apparently", it simply told it as it was. It was simply brilliant. There was no speculation or guessing. It was what it was.
I guessed that having Robin drop it off was a stroke of luck... I'd probably have to give her a present as thanks or something.
Shutting up the pages, I gave a sigh. Did I really want to get my father involved? Was he really going to help us? Sure, he probably would be helpful -- he had been to the world where all of the Warlocks lived. We would have no clue...
"I guess," I murmured.
But why would I want to run to him? After all of this time he comes back and I have to rely on him again? Would he think that I had forgiven him? Of course I didn't!
Maybe I needed to put my pride behind my health.
"I'll talk to him," I decided, murmuring to myself.
And I needed to talk to him ASAP. Who knew how long we had left before... Well, we didn't know. I didn't know whether it was my life on the line.

Robin: Giving a sigh, I shut the door behind me, looking up to the ceiling above. The buzz wouldn't leave me, not since I saw that huge hay bale fly across the sky. It was strange, the sensation. It was like my whole body was being pumped adrenaline. I half wanted to run up a hill or something, release some of the energy that was running through my veins...
But at the same time, I just wanted to curl up on my bed and cry. I wanted to just stuff my face with junk food and ice cream and watch Bridget Jones make an arse of herself on TV as I sat there, wrapped up in my blanket as a snotty mess.
Basically, I was in one of those states where I didn't know what I wanted. I wanted to do something, but I didn't know what I felt like doing. It was horrible...
Well, actually, that was a lie. I knew what I wanted to do. I just didn't know whether I should have done.
Looking myself in the mirror, I sighed. Staring back at me was what looked like Robin, only with drenched hair, smeared mascara and the residue of the Dark magic dimming in her eyes. It wasn't the same. It wasn't what I wanted to see...
What was happening to me?
Shutting my eyes for a moment, I turned and stared at the door I had just travelled through, "Could I?"
It was more like "should I?" as I knew I could have done easily, what was going through my mind.
...so what was stopping me?
Grabbing onto the door handle, I let out another small sigh, tightening my hold on it. Was I sure about what I was doing? Something could have easily gone wrong. Something could easily get me killed...
I didn't care. Life wasn't worth living if I didn't try.
Clearing my mind and focusing on where I wanted to go, I opened up the door, but didn't walk through. I just stared into the room in front of me.
And it was ever so grand. Velvet curtains, ancient ferns and gold-covered everything. I didn't know what to expect, but that wasn't it. It looked like it belonged in the poshest hotel in the world, just one step short of the head of a tiger mounted on the wall. It was lavish. It was everything that I had never witnessed before, only in movies...
But I wasn't looking at that. Why?
There, in the middle of the room, stark naked, just lying in the centre of a massive bed, was my Johnny.
And I couldn't bring myself to walk in any further.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 am

(No problem, I am in such a whirlwind of life that I just don't know what to do with myself- on a side note I got invited to my first real highschool party Razz)

Molly: I smiled with swollen lips and began to undo my clothes that still hung on to my flushed skin, mainly the silk undergarments that were beginning to get drenched from the shower spray.
I was probably ruining them.
I could care less.
I eyed Fergie as I slowly unclipped the garter from the stockings and leaned forward to roll them off my legs, eyes looking up at him.
Gauging his own need for touch.
With garments gone, much faster than anticipated but there was the bitter realization of the space between us, our bodies clashed. We matched the temperature of the water.
Hot.
Steamy.
It washed clean the tears and the grime from the day, leaving flesh as a clean slate for hands to dirty in the grasping nature of passion. It was such a familiar dance to us, yet nonetheless thrilling than the first time. Just more practiced.
Lips were desperate to please, to keep the other close and tightly bound by fluttering eyelashes and moans that sung with the splash of water. The cold tile of the walls pressed into our backs, lining them with the geometrical grid of order as our bodies flirted along the pace of chaos, grinding into the stark nakedness of each other. Flushed pleasures humming at taut intervals to the tango that played in synchronicity in our foggy brains.
Tongues swirling to the melody, gasps for air as our hands found new rhythms in each other. Faster paces that required a different beat, a much deeper vibrating bass line that ran lines down backs from fingernails urging it to speed up.
But no.
That bass strummed it's tune through the soles of our feet in a constant slow build that promised a raspy voice and pounding drums. We knew the words, so we sang, as our bodies fell into each other with the proper timing, the water playing the hiss of a snare into our skin.
Grins pulling at our lips like our hands pulled at each other's hair.
It was a hum.

Lila:
I pulled my knees up to my chest and bit my lip, pushing the book onto his lap so I could take one of his almost familiar hands.
"Go.. I can watch the shop.. we have a bit of time until it opens...I'll be waiting with tea.. it might be a bit awful.. "I murmured with a small smile.
I leaned forward to kiss his cheek, eyes heavy as I fought off the sleep with caffeine. We'd fix Olly, then..then maybe I'd let him into my head.
Maybe.

Johnny:
I turned a bit, kicking at the sheets frustratedly, they tangled with my legs and without Robin to hold I was constantly moving. My body searched for her in the bed even though I knew she wasn't there.
I sighed.
"Oh...Robin..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm

(Haha, fair enough Razz And that's exciting news! I still haven't been to a party... I probably haven't been to one in, like, three years... Sad, I know -.-
Also, Skype seemed to break on me, so I've uploaded them to here: http://missefree.deviantart.com/ so go nuts Very Happy Fergie is after-prettifaction Fergie Razz)

Fergie: She certainly was delicious.
Suggesting Jeffrey to find and supply her with stockings was certainly a good move on my part. Just watching her roll them down, prolonging the time I had to wait as she stripped herself down. She was a tease, the glint in her eyes telling me that she was doing it on purpose. I couldn't help but lick my lips, the ideas of past events running through my mind. Sure, we had made love in the bathtub a few times, but never in the shower.
I couldn't help but wonder how that would work out.
As soon as she was free from her hosiery casing, I grabbed her, bringing her close to me, where I needed her. Our lips closed in, sucking the air from each other's lungs, filling ourselves with the start of something beautiful.
Hands skipped across skin, hair teasingly tugged, emotions starting to waken up. Little Fergie was making himself more obvious, but I couldn't care less. He knew Molly well. They were friends.
Why not reintroduce them?
Backing up to the wall, I trapped her between my body and the tumbling waterfall of water running over the tiled wall. My hands found their way to her curves, skimming over her hips, into the valley of the small of her back. I had hiked that route so many times. There was so much beautiful scenery. All of it was breathtaking. All of it was my own private land.
And I was planning to keep it that way.

Olly: Unfortunately, her little joke went right over my head, though the kiss seemed to do the trick. I shot her a look of 'Are you sure?'. If I was going to be back before the shoppe reopened then I would have to have been lightning-quick, just got the answers and rushed back. We didn't even know if he would know -- it could have been a new Warlock.
"Keep this, just in case," I murmured, passing her the charm, "If you need me, you know how to reach me."
Standing up, I began to walk away, just getting to the door frame before changing my mind and walking back to where Lila laid. Taking a light hold of her chin, I lifted her lips to mine, indulging myself in another kiss.
"See you."
And with that, I legged it out of the shoppe.
It was slightly irritating that Molly said she wouldn't allow my father into the shoppe. I could understand completely -- he was an evil Warlock and she seemed to be responsible for being a figure head of Light magic. Plus, the last time he was there, he completely smashed up the place...
Still, he probably wouldn't have done if it was keeping his son and daughter-in-law safe.
But she had rules...
I just couldn't believe that I was following the orders of my little sister's best friend. A year ago I wouldn't have imagined that happening...well, along with a lot of other things.
Shaking the thought out of my head, I finally reached the park. It seemed that the light spit of rain had deterred the majority of people from going there. It was only fortunate for me.
"Hello."
I turned to the sound of the voice I knew so well, seeing the man stand there in his usual pose -- both hands upon his cane, feet shoulder-width apart, peering down his nose at me. My heart shook in my chest, just ever so slightly. How did he do that? Did I really want to know?
Giving a sigh, I turned to him and frowned, "I need your help."
The man gave a low chuckle, almost as if I had said a joke. In that mood, I wasn't really looking for that response. I wanted him to be serious. He only made my anger boil away slightly more.
"Seriously," I murmured through gritted teeth.
His smile didn't fade when he heard me. It was almost as if he wanted to get me riled up. There was a slight sparkle in his eye, that cocky confidence he loved so much.
"Your Hex Mark. Robin mentioned it. When Timothy switched bodies with you, he also passed it on to you, hence meaning that you have to fulfil his debt, whatever it is."
...did Robin know about everything? It seemed so, but I couldn't think about that. I could intogate her later. She probably hooked up a monitor to watch me or something...
She was a strange kid.
"The book that she gave me, it says that each Hex Mark is individual to the Warlock who made the deal. Do you think that you could tell who it was?"
The man gave a chuckle.
Again.
It was getting tiresome.
"The simple answer is probably not."
Brilliant.

Robin: Running my hand back through my hair, I felt the slight tingle of magic fix my sodden mop of hair back to a reasonable state, but I saw no point in doing the same with my mascara; that was already running more.
Seeing him like that, calling my name, looking over to the other side of the massive bed almost as if he was in search of the person who should have been there.
Me.
I couldn't just stand there.
My heart was controlling the rest of my body. It made my feet creep forward, my hands shut the door behind me, my mouth murmur the words that were running through my mind, "I'm here, Johnny."
To hell with the consequences. I couldn't live without him. If it meant that I died earlier than I was meant to, so be it. As long as I was in his arms, I couldn't give a damn.

(Also, I might make the Olly-Hex Mark plot a tiny bit complicated/strange... Just for fun Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:56 am

Molly:
When we joined I was near insanity, gasping in pleasure from the closeness, the perfect closeness, then growling for friction. I needed that turbulence to my calm waters so I could feel the hurricane tear away the reality that pressed into my mind.
There was a biting shift in balance, I could feel it in the back of my mind but my body had decided to make it take the day off, the inferno of his skin was easy to take my mind off of things.
Off of it's regular duties
Soon the stasis of utter stillness, the enjoyment in simply waiting, had ended and my knees bit into his sides to urge him forward like a jockey in a race. My lips sucked at his neck and collar bone whispering little dirty nothings into his ear that pulled grins onto my swollen lips when he groaned.
It was funny.
He groaned louder when my words were... harsh.
My nails scrabbled against his wet skin as he pushed into me, my mind numbing more and more as the tightness began to creep into my limbs.
Oh the urgency that comes from slowness.

Lila: takin car of de store
(I like complicated things.. we all know I like to complicate things.. moar fun that way)

Johnny:
I frowned.
It was almost if...
Her voice, lower and sultrier than our good bye but definitely her voice, it reminded me of our more tangled moments. I sighed roughly, closing my eyes harder and rubbing my face.
Nononono...
Now I was hallucinating her out of deep want.
But..
Her scent. Sweet citris laundry detergent with a hint of grass. It filled the room and my brain like any good old drug could do.
What was going on with me?
Had I finally snapped?
I sat up, I probably just needed water or something. I swung my legs around the bed to stand when I heard a little creak in the floorboards, my tired eyes rose to her figure and I paused.
No.
This wasn't real.
She couldn't be real.
I sprung to her side anyway.
I enveloped her into a tight hug, crushing the probably not real robin to my bare chest and breathing her in. Feeling her close.
It was perfect.
I felt my throat close up in relief, she may not be real but at least my brain was granting me this sweet moment of reprise to simply carry on. I stroked her hair, re-memorizing it's soft texture as my lips pressed themselves to her forehead, whispering their desire to kiss the real her, for the real her to just be here. I couldn't stand it if she just left again, disappeared into dust and leaving me with nothing to anchor myself to.
I was utterly lost without my rock.
My little bird to guide me home.
She felt so real here and I dare not open my eyes to see a pillow instead of her hair. To feel feathers rather than her soft skin, pliable under my fingers as I clutched her tighter, needing her closer to my heart. Maybe then I could never lose her; if I could keep her next to my heart.
"I love you.. so much...don't leave..." I whimpered finally into her hair, a tear escaping finally to hit that wonderful hair.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Fergie: I needed that. I really needed that oh-so much. As soon as we joined, the feeling was unmatchable. The sweet friction upon me better than great. Her words, though harsh at times, only made me growl. Was she trying to rile me up, to make me want to claim her, to prove her wrong?
Whatever her reason, I let the words get to me, to let them anger me slightly, to plow I to her, as terrible and animalistic as that sounded.
My teeth nipped at the skin on her collarbone, scraping the flesh of her shoulder. Her little moans and gasps were getting to me, her pleads for friction.
Perhaps she truly was getting to me.
The water did nothing to cool down the inferno we are creating. And I was reaching the point where I could soon implode.

Olly: "What do you mean by "probably not"?!"
I couldn't believe that I actually genuinely shouted at him. It was near bellowing, growling. Something snapped within me, the annoyance. Was he trying to wind me up? Did he not realise what could happen if this wasn't eliminated?!
"Is the answer 'yes' or 'no'? Stop playing around with this! It's serious!"
The man gave a sigh, running his hand back through his hair, "I'm going to have to see it in order to say whether I know or not... Has it started to grow?"
I could only nod. And though the rain was beginning to thunder down, my hands reached to grab at the hem of my shirt, ripping it off quickly to prove my point. Accordingly, he walked forward, staring at the mark that covered my chest and upper arms. He didn't touch it, just stared at the centre of it,
"I've never seen it before... It's similar to mine," he muttered, standing back a bit, "But we've got to act quickly, then. We need to find out who it is."
He gave a sigh running his hand through his sodden hair. I nodded in reply. Maybe I was disappointed. If he knew then we could have made up for time. Instead, it was still a guessing game.
"Return to the shoppe. I shall conduct my research. Update me if you discover anything as I will."
"Will do," I muttered, "See you around."
So what did I learn from that? Apart from that I needed to learn how to control my temper, only that some possibilities had been eliminated. But how long did I have left?
Who knew?
Walking back into the shoppe, I gave a sigh. Fortunately there was no person in the shoppe. I didn't think that they would have been that quick.
"I'm back!" I shouted out.

Robin: It felt like a lifetime since the last time I had been in his arms, next to his skin, by his side, his scent filling me completely. A lifetime was far too long to not be able to feel him, to touch him, to caress him.
Saying that I missed him would be an understatement. The entirety of my body ached when I wasn't with him, like a part of my soul had been taken away from me, half of my heart tucked away in his pocket. I couldn't be complete without him. I needed him to live, to think straight. My heart couldn't beat properly without him to make it race.
So I kissed him. I slipped my head from under his to claim his lips as my own again. The moment that they met was perfect. All of the passion that had built up from our time away exploded like fireworks. My mind was in a haze, unable to believe that it was him.
I didn't want to let them leave. I didn't know how long they stayed, wading in the water they knew so well. Time seemed to stop, my trembling hands cupping the angles of his face, the curves of his torso.
I didn't want then to part again.
Yet, they did.
Though my whole body was shaking, I turned my head to look up at him, to look him in the reddened eyes. My fingers trailed down the edge of his jaw, stroking the plaited wisps of hair. Our closeness, it was near perfection. Feeling his bare skin against my sodden clothes.
I'd get sick if I kept them on for much longer.
"I-I love you, too, Johnny," the words getting stuck in my throat, "More than you could ever realise."
I wanted to promise that I wouldn't leave, that I would stay by his side until the end of time, but I knew that it wasn't possible.
Maybe that was why I was crying more.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 am

Molly:
I could tell that we were both reaching the end of our little ride; the water was going cold, his grip was getting tighter, and my pants became little shouts. Clearly we were aiming for something big.
I could have grinned, but my lips were too busy attacking his, desperately pleading for him to go faster to hit harder to make the horrible waiting go away and help me find some release.
The desperateness echoed what I felt earlier, only, I knew that this one would end pleasant.
Definitely.
Well, if Fergie did his job right that is.
He seemed to be doing a rather fine job because each time our bodies hit in gasping force our moans matched the beat of the water and I could feel the edge beneath my toes. I curled them, to hold it, to help me push off.
And I did.
With his name of my lips, a silent prayer as I fell in bliss, body tensing around him.
He was good at his job, not that I'd ever tell him.
He was arrogant enough as it was.

Lila: I peeked my head around the corner cautiously with tired eyes but felt them light up to see him, though he was soaking wet.
I hurried back and pulled a clean towel from the stack of laundry I had managed to do, I did have to google how to do the foolish task mind you, and set about wrapping it around his sodden body. I caressed his hair gently and kissed his nose with a smile.
"There.. My lovely little husband burrito.." I murmured.
My body felt heavy as I pulled him back to the couch and my pile of awkwardly folded laundry to search for some dry clothes.
I must have been humming. I couldn't tell.
I was so tired.

Johnny:
The kiss started my heart again in a painful sort of burst, crunching the muscle into activity as my lips tugged at hers, afraid to breath and break the kiss and find her gone. No. Not that torture.
I couldn't bring myself to pull away like I did on the day in the park.
No.
Not again.
But it was her.
She was still there.
My eyes were wide and hands were shaking as they grazed her soft rounded cheeks, and my fingers fell through her hair. She was real. She was here. I rested my forehead on hers and used my thumbs to wipe away the tears as they stroked her cheeks in ginger circles. And I was content enough to just have her damp body near me. Almost.
But it was that soft sigh after her sniffles that awoke the hunger that I had let lay dormant for our time parted, the hunger that prowled the edges of my sorrow filled mind, growing more restless. And it was that hunger that caused me to pounce on her lips again, hands a bit more rough as I handled her closer, my body heating up in the response to her shivers.
She loved me, and I her.
And it made sense as I led her back to the bed, the tightness in my lower gut growing in need, heat creating a hardness that was.. well.. hard to ignore.
I gasped her name into the vulnerable flesh of her neck and my fingers etched my sighs into the skin of her sides, of the small of her back, of her rib cage as I pulled off her shirt.
She was oh so willing and pliant and my body was hard and in need of her softness my edges rough and raw.
She calmed my hungry biting need into a dull throb of yearning with her little touches.
"Robin... I need you..." I pleaded.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next