Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 30, 2013 6:09 pm

YAY Very Happy <3

Fergie: It seemed that Molly was getting good practice as to how to deal with children, it seemed. However, I would always make sure that our kid was never so rottenly spoilt.
They'd have to earn their steaks like every other child on the block.
But I didn't bother trying to run after him. I let him have his glory, run around like a sugar-loaded brat. Soon enough he'd retire to the palace to take a long and well deserved nap and we could have our time to talk it over.
I knew that she was angry at me, but... Well, she could never stay mad at me for long, right? Plus, she couldn't have the stress. That was bad for our baby. Both of us knew that!
...I hoped.
As we reached the clearing, the King simply slowed down his speed, allowing our horses to catch up and walk along side his. His stead didn't seem to enjoy that. The way he flicked his mane, looking up at his rider, to me it looked like he wanted to run off again, mostly because he knew that he could beat them at any race...
Arrogant pony like his master.
"I thought that it would be a good idea to have a chat a little while away from the palace, away from...prying ears," he began, looking directly into my girl's eyes, "Lady Black, I understand that what I am about to say is a very delicate matter... Your pregnancy. I don't mean to sound insensitive by any means, however... I am relatively concerned. You see..."
After a few seconds for a dramatic pause, the King eventually stopped his stead at the top of a hill. His eyes searched the horizon, giving a sigh, almost as if he was contemplating his words and how he should say them.
I knew that he was just hogging the attention.
It was obvious.
He was a terrible actor.
"In just under a year's time, a great war is going to begin, one which will consume the entirety of this land...and, if we're not careful, your land, too. All ready there is friction, found very close to your homes which will gradually worsen and cause the start of this war. I am concerned for your child simply because of its parenthood, that the people on the other side of this war might, dare I say it, use it as a weapon... These people who we will fight, their hearts are full of Darkness. They will do anything to get their way, even pulling children into the fight. Do you understand me?"
His teal eyes, when they glanced back to us, actually did seem like they were concerned. I hadn't realised that my hands had balled up into fists, gripping tightly on the reins. My eyes couldn't leave Molly. I wanted to reach out to her and rub her shoulder, do something to let her know that that wasn't going to happen.
Not when I was around.
Sure, I couldn't do much but I was never going to let our child be endangered.
But there was something else which grabbed my interest.
"Our Majesty, you said that this 'friction' is happening close to our homes back in Terrae... What do you mean?"
The man lowly chuckled as if I had asked him an obscene question, "Child, I think you all ready know who. Think. Which family do you know who are Dark? The answer is there, right in front of you. The Parlour's. They're the key trigger to starting this war and, if they so choose it, they may also be a part to end this war...with our help of course!"
And with that, the man had glanced over his shoulders to see his men following up behind him, but my eyes wouldn't leave Molly. I watched her as she took in the news. Personally, I didn't know what to say.
Of course, everything was always Robin's fault.

Olly: Slamming the door behind me, I pulled all of the shutters, plunging the shoppe front into complete and utter darkness. Running a hand through my drench hair, I tried to catch my breath as I glanced back at my wife. Slowly, I walked over to her, encasing her in my arms, puling her tight to my chest.
Were we going to be all right?
That little voice of doubt was screaming at me. We had the whole world against us now, everyone looking out for her. Sure, due to the ran she had had the hood on her coat up, but...
It only took one person for the speculation to begin.
And what would happen if the humans came into the shoppe to look around? They would see all of the potions, all of the spells, all of the trinkets. How would they deal with that?
I was sure that the only hope that we had was talking to my father...but Molly didn't want him in the shoppe! That was a huge problem. I couldn't let her down after she had given me the hope to live, a roof over my head and food in my stomach.
I gave a frustrated growl in thought.
"We'll be fine," I murmured, lightly kissing the top of her head, "We just need to be careful. We just need to watch ourselves. We'll be fine, I promise... But for now, it might be a good idea if you stay at the back of the shoppe. There's quite a few books out there. Maybe there'll be something that can help us out! Then at my lunch break I'll go out and buy you some clothes. I can't risk you being seen."
I knew that that wasn't going to be a very good answer for her. I knew that Lila wouldn't want to just sit in the background and wittle away her time doing a boring job. She wanted to be at the front of the march, leading the battalion through the wind and the rain.
However, it seemed that she was going to have to wait for a while.
Molly wouldn't be back for days and, until then, we wouldn't have a masking charm like the one I had so she wouldn't be able to go out...
Why did life have to be so complicated?!
"Lila, I'll take you outback and grab you some books. I have to open the shoppe now."
I could literally sense the couple of Minotaurs marching down the alley as we spoke and, I knew from experience, that they did not like to be forced to wait. They wanted service. And quick.
Flipping the sign around on the door, I gave another gruff sigh as I took her hand again and took her to the back of the shoppe.
Anyway, the time will allow me to think, to get a better plan.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

And the completed Robin post. Its not necessarily necessary but I thought that it was a good thing to do as soon as possible Smile

Robin: I didn't know how long we were walking for. I didn't even know where we were going. I was just forced to follow behind him like a shadow who clung onto its owner, sweeping through the crowds of people behind him in silence. Occasionally, I would recognise the cobbles on the paths as to where we were. The only thing that I could get was that we were heading to the other side of town, the posher side of town, near where Molly lived.
No, he wasn't... He couldn't have been taking me to see her! He knew that meant death for me and he wasn't that cruel a parent. He still wanted to make sure that I blossomed into a nice young lady...right?...
But then again, I had been wrong about him before.
But no, we didn't take the right turning.
I didn't dare to ask where he was leading me. For all I knew he could have been taking me to school, dumping me right out at the front so that I could walk into class, casually late. Sure, I would have a detention, but that wasn't anything new. Or he might have been taking me for ice cream like any normal father would. That would have been nice. Then we could have had a normal heart-to-heart like any parent would who had been missing for twelve years of their child's life. That would have done me well!
But then...
I dared to glance up from the ground just at the right, or wrong depending how you looked at it, time. My brows furrowed as I read the name of the street.
It was even worse than going to Molly's place. Hell, it was even worse than if we were heading straight for the depths of hell.
Swallowing hard, just loud enough for him to hear, I hoped that he would have reacted to me instead of ignoring me. Sure, the first few minutes following him were not spent in the peace and quiet, of course I was throwing a fit! He just thought that he could turn up and make everything better?! Of course he couldn't! And he thought that doing this would improve my mood?! Being there?!
But half of me understood why we were there.
We finally stopped just outside of a newly-pained gate, bright red and inviting like a fairytale cottage in the middle of the dreary real world. It wasn't how I remembered it; it used to be blue, a pale sky blue, one of my mom's favourite colours. And the door, it wasn't the right colour nor were the flowers which led up the path. They weren't the right shape or shade as I remembered it.
And that 'FOR SALE' sign was rather recent.
"What are we doing here?" I almost growled, "Why the hell are we here?"
But yet again, he didn't react to my words, choosing instead to blissfully ignore me. From his pocket, I saw him taking out a key, one with the estate agent's name on a tag dangling from the ring. He pushed open the gate, stepping onto the neat cobbled path. I truly didn't want to follow him but I didn't know what would have happened if I chose not to.
Surely this was a lot better than that consequence. It gave me shivers just thinking about it.
And before I knew it, he had swung open the door and stepped inside. If I glanced up and peered into the mirror that hung on the side of the hallway, I could have seen the look on his face. I didn't know what it was, I wasn't good at reading people.
Was it sadness?
Regret?
Reminiscing old times?
I didn't have a clue.
But he didn't stay standing there for very long. As soon as I had shut the door behind me, he had walked straight forward and towards the stairs. Assuming that I was still meant to follow him, I slowly crept forward behind him, my eyes daring to glance over the house.
Everything was different about it. The colours of the walls, the carpet on the floor, the photos hanging around the place... It didn't seem like the same house as the one which I knew. Well, half knew. I wasn't there for too long in my life. If Olly was there then he would have recognised it more.
Traipsing up the stairs, I watched as he turned into the room immediately on his left. I gave a tired sigh, knowing why he had gone into that one. It was predictable, first thing that he had ever done which I could have guessed he would do.
Ever.
But as I reached the doorway, my feet stopped millimetres away from the threshold, instead, just peering into the room. And just like every other detail of the house, it was completely different to how I remembered it.
First of all, it used to be pink and covered in flowers and fairies and sparkles and unicorns and ballerinas. The bed wasn't pushed up in that corner as it was facing the other way. There wasn't hard wooden flooring as it was the softest carpet in the world!...
It was a horrible boy's bedroom.
"Why don't you come in?"
The first thing that he had said to me in ages.
My brows furrowed. Surely he knew why, right? Because that room was filled with pleasant and simple memories, back when the times were happy and short, when everything was just how it was meant to be.
"I'd rather not..." I murmured.
He gave a low chuckle, "Fair enough."
Walking around the room, checking all of the details as tough it was an intricate book, I just watched him, the look on his face unreadable. I didn't know what he was doing, buying time before I finally exploded and starting throwing all of the bits and pieces around in the room, probably. Either way, it was properly annoying me.
He did that a lot.
"Robin, unlike Light magic, Dark magic cannot be learnt. You can get it in either two ways."
That was rather random.
"The first, and the strongest, is by birth. When you're born you have set abilities, ones which grow and develop as you do yourself. You cannot learn new abilities; you can only train them, make them stronger and get used to controlling them. The second is one which I know well."
He quickly picked up and put down an empty money box on a shelf, of course, giving it a quick shake just to make sure. His eyes stayed posted firmly on the space around him, not his daughter who was leaning on the door frame. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, adjusting myself to get into a more comfortable position.
If I was honest, I was actually rather interested in what he had to say. I wasn't going to show it, though. I was beginning to get into the game-playing mood.
"You can deal Dark power, sell it for a price. Only the strongest of Dark magic users can do this successfully, however, and if either of you are then you'll both die in the process. Its risky, but for some people its a good way of making a living. I know people who choose to do that. Most have made bad choices in who they deal with and have died, however. I wouldn't suggest it."
I raised a brow. Was he suggesting that I made deals with people to make a living? I had relearnt his tone and his words and what his words actually meant. The way that he was saying it... It seemed like he was actually encouraging me.
"And your point is...?" I bravely murmured.
He smirked, "My point is that whether you like it or not, you are stuck with these abilities until the day that you die...unless you make a deal with someone to take them away."
Huh?
"I have spoken to people and they have agreed that you would be a suitable candidate to make a deal with...if you wish it. You're obviously strong enough and I would only make sure that the person who you shook hands with was more than able to handle it. Trust me, there's a lot of people who would like to believe that they can walk the walk when actually, its just the talk."
I swallowed, standing up on my own two feet again. My mouth went dry. My mind was a little hazy.
That might have made things easier for the whole Johnny thing. Maybe his people would accept me more if I wasn't a Dark magic user? I didn't know. Maybe I was just grabbing onto loose ends, hoping and dreaming...
And he had only gone for half an hour.
"You mean I can stop with the magic mumbo jumbo?"
"...yes."
I didn't think that he liked the way I phrased it.
"Wow," I murmured.
That meant that I could live a normal life.
That meant that I could forget about all of the drama.
That meant...
Well, it meant freedom.
"However, there is something that, before you make any rash decisions, you should know."
I hadn't realised that my feet had stepped forward into the room. It was only when I had whacked my knee on the edge of a dresser which was in the wrong place, rather than between the window and the cupboard door. Muttering a flurry of cuss words, he seemed to ignore me for the best part as he turned to face me, something which I could quite see in hand.
"There is a reason why I had three children. Three represents something. Each of you represent something," he began to explain.
Revealing what he had in his hand, my brow raised as he showed me what he had a hold of. It was an old pocket watch, but one that still worked. If I guessed what the time would have been about then, it was pretty similar to what that said.
"What do you m--"
"Don't talk, just close your eyes."
Without question, I obeyed. I knew that the sooner that I did it, the sooner I would get the answer. That man knew what he wanted and he wasn't going to give it away for free, unfortunately. He only liked it when the world was bowing to his every whim and he got what he wanted.
That kind of annoyed me. It reminded me of Fergie.
"Now, breathe easy."
Slowly, he took a hold of my hand, unfurling my fingers so that my palm was laid out flat. He pushed something into it, something cold and round...and ticking. Obviously the pocket watch. He closed my hand around it before he place he took a few steps back, his boots clacking against the hard wood flooring.
"The dull sensation in the back of your mind: follow it."
What was he talking about?!
I had half a mind to open one eye and ask him what was on my mind. Unfortunately, that pretty soon went blank. I was getting light-headed, almost as if I had stood up far too quickly and we reeling in the after effects. But slowly, that sensation started to grow, and, strangely enough, it started to develop into...something else. Like a throb, but one that had the power to shake your whole body. It was weird, something unnatural...
Like he had said? That was probably the one to follow, then.
And with a deep breath, I fell into it...
And quickly out again.
"Shit!"
Opening up my eyes, it took many moments for me to regain my sight, that annoying throb still banging on n the back of my mind. Damn, it was like the cells in my brain were throwing a party and had the bass up way too loud.
What had just happened?
House...speech...clock.
Clock.
Looking down to my hand, my brows furrowed at the time that it read. 7:45. Plenty of time before school, then.
Yay.
Giving a sigh, I looked around me, checking where I was. Surely enough, I hadn't changed places after what had just happened. I was still standing in the middle of that room, feet firmly plastered to the ground.
At least I knew how to get home from there.
"Good morning."
Jumping, I turned and caught the half-smiling face of my father. But he was just in front of me...right?
"It seems that you were successful."
"What just--"
"Time travel."
"How did I--"
"Because you represent the past."
"When did you--"
"I've been waiting here for a while. I wasn't sure how far back you would go. Unconsciously, you were worried about being late for school, so, here you are."
From his folded arms, he let a chain dangle from around his finger. I recognised it instantly, reaching out to grab it without a single thought. I stroked the cold metal, over where the language of an ancient tongue were edged into it. I frowned, putting it around my neck again, putting it back where it belonged. I didn't want to know how it got there. I was just glad that it was there, with him, and then with me.
I didn't know what it was. It was like I had lost a limb or something when that Timothy guy knicked it.
"And this--"
"That is your original one. I enchanted it so that it would return to me when you lost it. Very simple."
He shrugged, almost as if it was nothing, almost as if what had just happened was nothing. But still, he couldn't hide a grin from his lips, one that told me one thing.
He was proud...though probably of himself that he was able to control the situation so well and that he was answering all of my questions before I had even finished asking them. It meant that I wouldn't go on and ramble at him...
Using his words.
"Now, get to school. You've got a long day ahead of you."
And with that, he turned around and headed back down the stairs, leaving me alone with my thoughts.
...I was actually meant to go to school?!
Eh, had nothing better to do.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Molly:
I was ready, as soon as he murmured 'delicate topic', to start my 'I don't care it's normal where I come from' speech and I had my mouth open to begin it, the nonchalant expression sitting below the surface.
But he continued.
My back straightened.
My hands went to my stomach to cradle it.
No...
No.
My lips formed a thin line and mama bear came out. No one was going to get near my baby, no one was going to harm it. If they tried I would end them. The topic of my child's safety caused a whole new wave of anger to surface, like an agitated whale, and I struggled to follow his warning, or whatever it was.
Why hadn't I heard this earlier?
Why did he have to take me out to the woods on a little prance on a pony to tell me this? Was he afraid I was going to make a scene? Was his castle so unsafe he couldn't breach the topic there?
And the Parlours?
Did he even know them? Had he met the adorable, but a wee bit crazy, Angie? How could he even fathom that she could hurt a single person? A snarl worked it's way up onto my face, the pageant smile melting away from the heat of my temper.
"Do not. Do not dare insult someone in my company, you presume too much. Also, may I ask why you had to wait this long to feed me this information? This is the life of my child at stake and you beat around the bush as if you were trying to court me! You know nothing of the Parlours either!" I growled and let out a rough breath.
I tore my steady glare from his pretentious pretty boy face, trying to calm myself. My back was rigid as I struggled to contain the sparking electricity that began to crackle across my skin.
"I will be going now. I will not tolerate this sort of childish charade, I will not tolerate this insult to my persons...Your very actions seem to demean and debase me into..what? A basic stupid female who'd faint at the slight sign of conflict? I am done. I am also going to go take a bath. Fergie, with me." I finished with scoff, wheeling poor Floyd around roughly and leaving without another word.
Without the proper dismiss from the king, if he spoke he risked the chance of being zapped.

Lila:
I let him lead me to the back, his scent still on my skin still, it kept me calm. It kept my panic in my chest.
He was my rock.
I let him sit me down, taking the books he handed to me and I managed to send him a weak smile in all of his hurry.
I was not going to be weak little Lila. I decided this.
I wasn't going to let that damn imposer get to me, I wasn't going to let him win, I wasn't going to be the stupid little fearful demure girl that all the others were. I was strong. I fought him.
I won.
He just scared me, he was nothing more than that dark shadow in the corner of your room. All you had to do was turn on the light and it was gone.
No problem.
I opened the book and began to read about Hexes, smiling to myself.
We'd get through this.
No problem.
It'd just be a little hard to get there.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Fergie: My brows could only raise as my Molly literally shrieked at the King. I was pretty sure that the Royal Knights were hanging around with their mouths wide open too. That wasn't something that you were meant to do! That wasn't something that you were allowed to do! He was the King! You're meant to act properly in front of royalty!
Maybe I would have to remind her about it later. You had to keep your calm even in the pits of despair.
Even if it was about the life or death of your child.
She should just be glad that she was talking to the calm prince rather than his father. Her head would have been rolling on the floor right then if he hadn't passed away rather abruptly.
Yet, it was still stuck on her stiff shoulders, riding away from the King very abruptly. My sights were flicking between the royal gentleman and my 'partner', trying to gauge whether I should have stuck around with him or go chasing after her.
Obviously, Molly won that hands down.
But literally seconds after chasing after her, I was stopped dead in my tracks.
"I-I know of the Parlours because I am speaking to one... One which you know rather well..." he yelled after us, trying to halt us.
He was talking to one of them? How?
Which one?
Why?
...maybe we didn't want to know.
Glancing over my shoulder, I didn't think that I would ever see that look on his face. He seemed...
Desperate. Like he had just lost his last chance, that we were his last chance...
But as I said, I was terrible at reading people.
He gulped again, continuing as he had my attention, "My apologies, Lady Black, Sir Ferguson, it's just that you wouldn't believe the problems and corruption in the palace. I wouldn't want your child being harm. Trust me, that would be the last thing that I would want."
And with that, the King watched us as we began to head back. I gave him a quick nod, one which registered his words, even if Molly wouldn't talk to or realise his words. I thought that he quickly smiled back, maybe I was wrong. it might have been because she was so easily in control of me. I only obeyed her, clopping behind her like a whipped hound. If she said that she was having a bath... I could only hope that she would invite me in there, too.
Maybe I could convince her. I was rather good at that.

Time skip? You may start it if you want to Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 am

How does one deal with boys?

Molly:
I sunk deeper into the bubbly bath tub, moaning lightly to the perfect temperature, it relaxing all of my muscles and tension.
I had stormed back to the castle, simply ignoring the King, I was done with his childish attitude. Did he think just because he was king he could play with me? Toy with my life and that of my child?I snorted in derision and forced myself to ignore it, put it out of my mind.
As I was saying, I quickly rode Floyd back to the stables and gave him a quick kiss before making my way back to my rooms, where I found a rather startled, but almost expecting, face of Jefferey who had taken the liberty of already drawing the bath. To which I responded with a kiss, grateful he'd be so considerate.
"I love you Jefferey. When you see Fergie.. just.. poke him or something.. tell him to get me some food, you know what.. and go have a break or something.. do something nice for yourself.." I ordered, though my voice was a bit dreamy as I neared the warm bath water. It was near nirvana.
So I soaked there, rubbing my stomach once in a while and whispering to it.
"You're safe with me."

Lila:
I sat up to find a neat little stack of clothes and a few bags in front of me, that and a to-go food box. I smiled.
I eagerly opened the little box to find a burger.
He was so thoughtful.
I loved him.
I closed my eyes and thought of a hug as loud as possible, in my still groggy morning state I had no idea where he had gone.
After he left me with the book I had gone on a reading spree as costumer after costumer decided to come by. I had fallen asleep due to a particularly dry passage on white witch marks, only to wake up with the book set aside and blanket across my body.
I dug through the bags to find t-shirts and pants and a small little back of lingere, a collection which I was sure that the majority would be the wrong size. I didn't care though.
I smiled.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:50 pm

If they're animals, with biscuits and tummy strokes.
If they're humans...still with biscuits and tummy strokes XD
Why'd you ask?

Fergie: Walking through the castle after the whirlwind, I didn't care that all of the servants and stewards were staring at me as I scrambled through the hallways, calling her name, trying to get her to calm down.
Of course, she wouldn't do that until she had her bubble bath and a cup of tea. So as she bathed in all of her glory, I sat outside in our room, staring at my nails and sipping my brew whilst Jeffrey followed Molly's orders to the best of his ability. Of course, he was just reading his book.
"So...when's this food going to get here?" I muttered under my breath.
Yes, I was so lazy that I didn't bother to go get my Molly's meal for her. I wasn't in the mood for it, however, I had a feeling that she might have wanted some home comforts so I requested that they make her a burger...after explaining what one was of course.
There weren't any fast food joints in Ancora.
...Ancora being the magical world, Terrae being the Earth world...and Neverland being Neverland.
No-one bothered to give that a fancy name.
After a brisk knock on the door, I whisked myself off of my feet and grabbed the tray there before the steward could realise anything else other than the nod of thanks that I gave him.
I just wanted the best excuse to go in and spoil her piece and quiet...in the nicest way possible.
"Molly," I gently sang before opening the door to the bathroom, "I have your food..."
Just as I peered in, I have a small smirk, catching her murmuring down at her belly. I didn't know whether it was the steam of the bath or what she had just found out, but I swore that I saw a twinkle of a tear in her eye...
And that broke my heart.
"I'm not sure if they got a concept as of a burger, though."
Taking off of the lid, I frowned at the display in front of me. Basically, it was a piece of toast with a mixture of some ground meat and some cheese with some salad bits...
Not quite.
"Sorry."
Walking over to her, I gently put the tray down on the side next to her bath, trying to stay with a smile on my face. It wasn't that easy to do, though. And as I sat by the edge of the tub, I couldn't resist but to press a quick kiss to her forehead.
"So, how's things?"

Olly: "You're awake. Good timing. I just shut for lunch."
Leaning up against the doorframe, I gave a small grin as I watched her sleepily look around herself, rooting through the bag for clothes. There was something so sweet about her, that despite the fact that she had the ability to kill a deer with her bare hands, she was so gentle.
You wouldn't think about what she could do...
Hell, it didn't really occur to me. It didn't really matter to me.
She only did it because she was scared, not because she wanted to pound down some bones to make her bread...
Or was that a giant?
Whatever. I was needing a coffee.
But I continued to sigh as she picked up an overly sized shirt, "I wasn't really sure what size you were but as long as I return them within 28 days, I can get a refund on anything that doesn't fit. It's not ideal but... Well, we'll make do."
Walking over, I took a seat on the edge of the sofa which she was laid out on and gave her that hug that she requested. In all honesty, I was pretty needy for one, too. I was warn out, emotionally and physically. Excluding all of the things on the news, it seemed that I had the majority of the fairy tale world visiting to purchase some goods. It was ridiculous. I had never seen the shoppe so busy, and it was when I could have done with some time to myself to help Lila look through the books.
But no, they all came flooding in... And that was literally for the Water Nympth.
"And I couldn't remember if you were allergic to cheese or wheat so I requested a gluten free hamburger... The people looked at me funny but I shrugged it off," I smirked, passing her the bag.
Yeah, I was a very good husband. Unable to recall what could kill her and what bra size she was. It would have been hell of a lot easier if she could go out with me.
But no, Timothy had to screw up that, too.
I could kill that man.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:30 pm

lol-I wish it was an animal.. I lurv my baby boy dog... but alas, no.
there is humon boy.. who is in university (I'm in lovely old high school).. who I (think) likes me (he's said nothing around the topic of liking me, but he talks to me every time I go on fb) and I don't like him.. idk.. I'm making a big deal out of a little thing..
but..aafghl
You'd think I could handle something like this since I write characters in these situations all the time. Ugh..
We had like three sex scenes going on all at once, for pete's sake!
Meh.

Molly:
I glanced over to Fergie and smiled at the food, which was more or less a hamburger that got run over by a car. It still looked amazing.
I beamed at him, feeling better, and grabbed his shirt with a wet bubbly hand to pull him close enough to kiss.
I bit his nose instead.
"Cuddle. Now." I demanded.
He was in no right to refuse, nor would he considering I was laying naked in a tub and asking him to join me. Not many straight guys in their right mind would refuse that, unless they had a fear of water or something. I grabbed my sandwhich in the meantime to take a big bite and moan at it's strange deliciousness.
"I feel better" was all I could spit out.

Lila:
I smiled again, leaning up to kiss him softly and curled into his lap after pulling him down onto the couch to sit with me.
A little bit of a cuddle later I grinned, unzipping the back of my dress slowly and leaning to root around in one of the bags.
"How about a little show?" I murmured, slipping off of him so I could try on some of the new items.
I turned around as my dress fell and grabbed one of the bras and a pair of the undies that looked like they'd fit the best to slip on. I shot him little glances every once in a while but once I had them on, I couldn't help but laugh.
The bra was about two cup sizes too small and the band was three sizes too big, and the undies barely stayed on. I raised an eyebrow at him and turned, resting my hand on my cocked hip with a bemused smile on my lips.
"Either you think I'm fat and small chested or you have no idea how women's sizing works." I said flatly, using my free hand to gesture sarcastically to the miss fitting clothes.
To demonstrate further I gave him a little turn around.
"Next time.. maybe ask for my sizes.." I said with a grin.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

I know, and my little bunny is a sweetheart :3
And hmm... Maybe. I don't really know anything on the matter of love to be honest. There was one guy who liked me and was rather... I don't know how to describe him. He was a bit of an emo with majour anger issues, bless him. But he still waves at me when he rides his bike passed me when I go down to the train station to college. Who knows...
Anyway! Back to you! There's kind of two things that might be done. First, you outrightly say that you don't like him, say it straight with no room for confusion. For this method, you need to assume that he does indeed like you. If he doesn't then it can be VERY awkward, but at least then it stops any emotions that he may have for you dead in its tracks if you don't like him. But then again, it might be worse for him. You need to judge his personality if it would crush his self esteem or not. Seen it before both ways: one where the guy turns out fine and, maybe after a quick mope around, gets over it or there's the ones who dwell on it too much.
The second thing to do is... Well, give him a chance. Just keep on speaking to him and see if he says anything. If he does, why not take a punt? You might find that you two make a nice couple Razz
OR... You could make yourself seem like a horrible person.
OR... You could fine another person to date and love.
Just don't ignore him. That's the worst thing to do, in my opinion... Plus on Facebook now you can see if/when people see your messages and that can lead to many bitchy arguments (I should know XD)
Also, reality is very different to stories, hun. Our one has Chimeras and Elves for goodness sake's.
Also, it looks like we're going to have two on the go now if we're not careful XD

Fergie: Naked girlfriend commanding me to get into the bubbly bathtub with her...
How could I refuse her words?
Especially when she was chowing down on a 'burger', getting sauce all over her lips?
There was something strangely sexy about that.
"Yes, Lady Black," I winked.
In less than a few seconds, I threw off my shirt and kicked my pants and boxers to the side before plunging into the soapy depths beside her, thinking that the socks would be fine as they were, soaking in the water like a sponge. Not so long ago she was angry and yet, right there and then, it looked rather like she loved me again. As I hit the warmth depths, I couldn't help but give a little sigh, the water instantly relaxing and comforting all of my tightened muscles...
Except one part of my body. That was rather content with making itself known.
Brilliant.
"I'm glad you're feeling better," I murmured, just next to her ear, stroking away the hair of hers that got in my way.
I didn't know if they gave us the tub on purpose, but it was more than adequate to fit two people lying side-by-side, though maybe we were a little on the snug side. But I didn't mind at all as I gently kissed her cheek, close to the edge of her mouth, taking a little bit of sauce back with me.
And it was good sauce.
I was quickly thinking that I should have ordered one for myself, too.

Olly: I didn't know what it was about her. Something about her scent, her presence just seemed to calm me, to wash away my thoughts just like that. It was amazing, just lying there, feeling her chest rise and fall next to mine, the beating of her heart in time with my own. It was something that I really missed when she was away, when I was alone. I needed her, more than I could have thought. And I could hear what she was thinking all of that time, even if I didn't want to admit it to her, I knew what Timothy was doing to her.
How her people were treating her. They thought that she was going insane. He was making them convinced that she was crazy.
And through all of the pain and anguish, I could only send my thoughts to her, hoping that she somehow got them and that it gave her some hope that I was still out there, that I was okay and that I was alive.
But I couldn't think about that, not when I heard a zip and the falling of fabric.
A little show? I couldn't say no to that!
But as she slipped on the lingerie, I couldn't help but frown, watching her reaction to my best efforts of getting her some clothes that fit. Those glances and looks, however, did manage to make me look at the funny side of it.
She did look pretty silly.
I gave an awkward laugh, running a hand through my hair, trying to hide the slight red of my cheeks, "Well, you were sleeping and you looked so peaceful... Plus women's sizes are so strange; they're numbers! Men's just have Small, Medium and Large so its simple!"
But even so, watching her standing there, the lace panties hardly hanging onto her hips and the bra barely covering her breasts, I couldn't help but smirk. How could I have failed that badly? I knew her cup size, I thought. I estimated the size by how it fit in my hand! My hands knew the size well!
...well, actually, apparently not.
But even so, I watched her standing there with her pretty dress pooled around her feet, I couldn't help but grin. She could have been wearing a potato sack and I would still think that she was worth a million dollars. And even after all of the problems with Timothy, she still looked as radiant as the day when she first knocked on my door.
Though, obviously, her clothing was a little more revealing then.
"You made your point," I sighed, picking up a piece of paper and a pen, "What is your size, anyway? I'll return the bits tomorrow and get the refunds on things that you don't like or don't fit. Okay?"
I didn't mean it, but I think when I said that it kind of came out a bit bitterly. Maybe it was just the fact that I was half asleep. Maybe it was because I had very little time to gather the bits and pieces and needed to rush back in case she woke up alone...
Maybe I was scared that someone was going to find us.
It was becoming such a large possibility that it truly frightened me. They were getting closer to finding us and every single person in the city would be looking for us, then, and if they saw us that was game over.
I was dead. She was his.
I couldn't let that happen.
...maybe I was getting a bit ahead of myself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 am

Okay, as of this moment.. I am sure he likes me as he just asked me if I was in a relationship.
I am too awkward..
fuck.
Oh well.
I'm going to write about sex and you're going to tell me more about this cute emo kid <3 Because you are amazing

Molly:
"Socks... really?" I laughed, raising a brow at his eagerness.
I said nothing on it though and simply grinned lightly at his kiss, able to feel him close was enough to guess his emotions quite accurately. A little movement of the hips was enough to confirm it, especially with the throaty groan attached.
"Since when was I 'Lady Black' and not Molly?" I asked, pouting a bit, though I have to say I liked the way it sounded on his lips.
I drew my brows together and turned to face him, abandoning my sandwich to the side. I drew closer so I could feel his breath on my face and my body was nicely aligned with his, touching him ever so lightly.
"Well?" I added a little batting of the eyelashes.
Make him squirm.
He deserved it.
And to answer his question, well, I didn't really know how I felt, I knew I felt a lot of things at the moment but to pinpoint just a single one was nearly impossible. That was the magic of magic, you get all this power, sometimes not by choice, and then you get the mood swings and magic to make you seem like a mad woman. The more power, the harder it is to control them.
No wonder all wizards in stories were portrayed as weird, no wonder Lilith was crazy, god only knows how long she had to suffer. It didn't really matter right now though, all the hurt and fear and determination was over powered by a large slap of lust that nicely sat itself down on my cerebral cortex.
Sat itself down and reclined, starting the mood music in my head and turning the lights down low so scented candles could twinkle. Yeah, lust knew how I liked things.

Lila:
I bit my lip with a bit of a frown and took the paper, writing down my sizes carefully, with glances down at him, afraid that I had offended him.
He would know that I was afraid to hurt his feelings so he'd pretend otherwise and I would question that and he'd play it off until I was convinced, one way or another.
I knew him, it didn't take a mind reader to figure that out.
Though, if he really was in my head all the time, which I suspected it was more often than not since I had let my walls drop completely, he'd know I had meant nothing by it. Thus was the conundrum of what was wrong.
Now, throughout this whole little monologue I just had to settle with the fact that he'd pretend he was fine to spare me the ugly little details. He was conscientious in that way and I hated him for that. I wanted to be his rock, his diary, his trusted source but since I had let myself become damaged goods I knew he would have to be a little more careful in what he said.
I grimaced.
I got a bit angry.
Angry was good, though, angry wasn't scared.
Angry wasn't weak.
I threw the paper and pen aside and grabbed his face, Timothy's face, and pulled it to mine in a rough kiss. I was not okay with his body not being his, with the body he wore that didn't fit with mine as his mind did. With the fact that his own body had been falsified and hurt me.
With the fact that I was broken.
I kissed him with that anger and pulled away just enough to push him down so I could straddle him.
I was angry and I wanted to be loved.
I knew he loved me, and I knew it wasn't his fault, I knew I had someone to blame but I had no punching bag. No meditation room. Nothing to let anything out, except him.
Now I was going to beat him up.
Just... rough him up a little, but it wouldn't be that bad, considering how I planned to do it.
If he was in my head, he knew how.
Oh, he knew very well.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Sad to say it (or maybe not) but it does seem as if he's interested... Why not take a punt? What's wrong with him?
And I shall join you in writing about sex however, I can't help but think that Johnny and Robin should be getting down and dirty at the same time D: Also, this emo kid is not cute. He's half my size -- as a reasonably tall girl, I don't date shorter guys (literally my only rule as I can't afford to be fussy) -- and he has weird teeth -- weird teeth freak me out. But I can tell you quickly about the guy in my geeky maths class if you'd prefer... Razz
Oh! And just to prove that I'm an idiot, I revised my butt off today, panicking about my psychology exam, going over the key terms and the studies and what have you...and then I realised as I was lying in bed that the exam isn't tomorrow but the day after. I wasted a day...
Hence why I am replying to this rather than getting my beauty sleep XD

Fergie: At least I made her laugh.
And I could tell that she had forgiven my earlier words as her skin brushed passed me. The twinkle in her eye only told me that that was on purpose, making my moan for her own benefit.
Maybe she hadn't forgiven me completely, then.
But if I wasn't moaning, I probably would have explained to her that there was something about that 'Lady Black' lark that actually got to me. Authority, maybe... Whatever it was, I was going to use it. She all ready had me where she wanted me.
I couldn't help but groan as her hands swept softly across my skin, the ones which were covered in the batters and bruises of Neverland. I missed her touch, though I wanted more. The light trails across my chest were not enough, not when she had pulled her body so close to me, her lips millimetres away from my own.
Oh, she knew how to get to me.
I stared at her for barely a second before my kiss latched onto hers. I couldn't hide the desperateness of my act. There was just something about her, her glow that made me want her, again and again. And as my hand found its way to her curves, I couldn't help but let them roam what the rest of my body had all ready claimed. The smell of honeysuckle and lavender filled my nose as I deepened the kiss, pulling her even more closer if it was possible.
She was my Lady Black.
My Molly.

Olly: As she scribbled down the sizes, I couldn't help but sigh, watching as she watched me. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It just...happened.
But I couldn't help notice the throb of my heart as I watched her. And it wasn't like a heartbeat...it was like...
Well, I couldn't explain it... Therefore, supernatural was probably the best word to describe it.
I bit into my lip slightly, not enough so that Lila would notice, as it seemed to heat up slightly, beneath the thin material of my shirt. It pulsed, making my whole body quiver a little.
I didn't even notice the words that were swarming around her mind, about my not confining in her, that she was getting angry... They were pretty much screaming at me to take notice, seeing as I was the one responsible for those thoughts -- that was how they worked, mostly -- but no, I was stuck in my own mind...
I thought.
Tickling around the back of my brain, I swore that I could hear a whisper, a gentleman's distorted voice, thick and so dangerously alluring.
But I was quickly brought back to reality with a pleasant surprise.
Maybe I was ignoring her, but those thoughts hadn't crossed my mind as her lips were so deeply pressed into mine, rough, controlling, animalistic, even. But it was in no way desperate. Not in the way that she was hovering my waist, she wasn't.
As she pulled away, I cleared my throat, eyes flickering down to glance at her barely-covered chest. Her bra had given up with clinging to her body, it seemed. It just began to slip down her stomach, stopping as it got stuck on her hips.
I smirked, trying my best to be a bit cocky, "Want me to help you with that?"
I think she knew what I wanted.
Actually, I was pretty sure she knew. I rather liked our moments like this, especially when she wanted to tear me up a little. It was that glint in her eye, the look of possession, that she could do whatever she wanted to me and I couldn't complain afterwards.
I was pretty damn sure I was seeing Lila back again for the first time.
Maybe her anger wasn't such a bad thing, especially when she was going to let it out in the way that she was gearing to do. And, on the plus side, she could mangle this body up as much as she wanted -- it wasn't mine.
So, as I rested my hands behind my head, raising a brow at her, I couldn't help but chuckle slightly, a dark glint in my eye, "Do your worst."
But in the pits of my stomach, I couldn't help but begin to regret those words.
And that was because I wasn't the one in control of saying them.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Razz Lol- my exams are in a week.. so I'm gonna procrastinate. Ugh.. I just wish I could take them now and get them over with..
Now tell me about this geeky boy.. I love to listen Razz
The boy who likes me.. well, he's not nerdy enough- I know that sounds silly but I just.. I just want someone who I can make a reference to and they'll get it..
Meh. And I never thought you were a lazy person :p

Molly:
We fit, like pieces of a puzzle, though it made a rather strange picture we still matched. With each swallowed gasp and fleeting touch I matched his body, snapping into place where I could feel the most skin, skin that was flushed and hot.
Skin that drew my hands to it.
Each touch made the water quiver but with magic, and a grin, I silenced it, changed the consistency of it. No more splashing.
Just more kissing and touching and gasping.
More pulling and sucking.
I ripped myself from his lips for a moment to pant, our bodies still flushed against one another and slipping, I needed some precious air.
I also needed to mock him a little bit.
Who didn't love to mock their man just a little, there were few times when I could bring Fergie down to earth, when I had the upper hand, and I liked to let him know it. Play with the power.
Because I could.
I guess that's what was different between me and Robin, in the matters of the heart she was so gentle and sweet and innocent whereas I tended to avoid it for I had to be the one in control. I did not like to have someone 'own' me without my permission, to stake claims on a heart that I haven't given to them fully.
Luckily Fergie had mine in full.
"Are.. Are we a little needy right now?" I panted at him, a dark little smile playing across my face and down to my mischievous and exploring hand. Oh, the south was quite nice this time of year, and so it traveled, down plains of abs and the valley between hip bones. South was such a warm place to visit, so fun too.

Lila:
My lips attacked him, nipping and sucking, while my hands scrabbled at his clothes ripping his shirt.
I pulled back with a grin.
Oh that was a lovely challenge.
My fingers dug into his skin and my hips ground against his, sucking in his gasps like they were my own air. My hands kneaded into the now exposed surface of his chest, my lips leaving his to trail down. Further and further, teasing and biting, waiting for him to respond with twitches and groans.
I ripped open his pants.
Strange to say it outside of the passion but in it I couldn't help but growl. I felt my wild side arouse. Which confused me.
It only came out when in danger, never in passion no matter how intense, and Olly and I had been intense before. This scared me.
I pulled back, lips parted while I panted and hands.. pausing in their perusal of below the belt. I frowned at him.
"Olly?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm on study leave, third week of the four that I have off with just one more exam to go! That's why I didn't reply last night (so sorry) as I wanted to revise :S
There's not too much to tell, actually... He's just at the back of my further maths class (aka geekville) whilst I'm at the front (d'oh!) but when I always glance back the clock he's always glancing at me and giving me a smile. But I swear that I must have really slow reactions because I never have enough time to smile back D: But he's not a geeky geek with the braces and the glasses, just a bit...dorky. But in a cute way :3 But in my further maths class, its literally all boys and my teacher is like one of those 'fun dad' characters, trying to crack jokes all of the time etc. So, usually in our class there's some sort of reference to The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars or Chuck Norris... I've never seen any of those films but I know a few Chuck Norris jokes Razz Overall, he's quite cute but I haven't really got the guts to say anything -.- Screw shyness!
I can understand, but I've never heard anyone say that before! Its usually the other way around Razz But I'm sure that you'll find your cute geek :3
I am lazy, actually. I don't come across that way but I really am... Brilliant, I know Razz
Anyway!...

Fergie: I didn't know what she did with the bath water, but it was certainly doing wonders. It seemed to grow a little thicker, more viscous, stopping the splashing that was only wasting time and energy.
I had been away for too long without any release. As I had it, I was planning on making use of it. Hands caressed skin, tongues explored mouths, legs wrapped around bodies. It was more than enough to make me moan greedily.
All I could do was watched as she tore herself away, her eyes holding that glint of an evil plan. I had seen it before, that devious look. It never meant anything good.
At least, not at first.
No words could escape my mouth, just simply a groan as she played with me, that damn teasing smirk on her lips. My eyes told the story, for her to stop the torture, a warning almost but definitely not begging.
She wouldn't have me down on my knees just then...but it wasn't that far away.
Instead, my lips latched onto her neck, gently kissing, sucking, nipping, trying to ignite her senses as she did for me, attempting to get her as riled up and bothered as she was causing me to get. And if I left a little mark, that wouldn't have been so bad. The King couldn't have her. She was mine.
...what? I was a traditional man. I was brought up in those times, where it was one man with one woman.
Rhys certainly wouldn't take her off of me.
Maybe that's why it hurt more when she played those tricks. I missed the times when the girls were gentle flowers.
But then again, I couldn't say that I minded a bit spirit either. And Molly certainly offered me that.

Olly: I didn't at all regret saying that.
I couldn't think, the sensations spreading over me, though mostly focusing at that all important crux of my body. Her rough handling, the ripping of my shirt, the way she suddenly let it all go. And all I could do was rest my hands around her curves, gripping onto her as the pain writhed through me, making my muscles flex in pleasure. Suddenly, everything had gone out of the window, all of the problems. I was only living in the their and then as I watched her literally tear away my pants, more than impressed at her...
Then I caught that glimpse in her eye. A flashback took me back to that dastardly night where she was the same.
That side of her... It wasn't, was it?
I cleared my throat, only able to reply gruffly, "Y-yeah?"
She expected me to be able to speak properly after that? After that display?
Then, as my eyes were trailing down her body, soaking in that glorious sight of her curves when I noticed it.
"Shit!"
My hands immediately went to touch the Hex over my heart, almost scratching at it in shock.
Did it...grow?!
Either way, the almost tribal-like markings had grown, not just a small design over and around one of my pecs -- or 'manboobs' -- but was heading towards the shoulder.
And that's when it happened again.
I gasped in air, not in pleasure but in pain, the burn from the throbbing as I saw it with my own eyes. As though it was alive, the markings spread, the tendrils crawling over my skin like deadly spiders, trying to encase my body with its web.
I hadn't even seen that before then!
What was happening with us?!
Despite the lack of blood flowing to my mind, I clambered out from beneath her lap, eyes wide as I cleared my throat. Fortunately, by the time I had stood up, a few feet away from the sofa and my pretty much naked wife, the spread had stopped. Swallowing the lump in my throat, my eyes flickered between the two of us, trying to work out what the hell was going on.
Shame I couldn't think. Blood supply was heading to the wrong place.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Sorry exams keeping me from writingUgh. Life. So hard..
My friend promised me that she'd marry me if we were both single by the time we were forty. I'm really looking forward to it.
Razz

Molly:
I let out a little gasp, his lips hitting a spot that made my fingers twitch and my brain fuzzy.
I was determined to out do him though.
We had this little competition, it had started on the first night and it was still going, I hoped it continued for as long as we were together because it was fun. So very, very fun.
Our bodies writhed and twisted yearning to be closer, to touch more, to create more friction. Our lips danced, each taking turns to lead in their fiery Pasodoble of a dance. Swirls, dips, leaps of faith; we did it all, executing each move perfectly to suit our carnal needs.
What great needs they were.
I began to whimper, the grinding of our bodies becoming almost painfully enjoyable, and gasped into his ear.
I hoped he would hear me.
My hands grasped him, all of him at once, moving and touching and stroking and holding. Claiming him as mine, and no others.
"Mine" I whispered into his ear.
He couldn't escape me if he tried.

Lila:
I watched, part in fear and part in concern, as the hex mark grew and he stumbled back, his pants falling due to my earlier ministrations. I frowned, forcing my wild side down and struggling to do so as it had an urge to defend itself. Myself.
Something about the mark had turned on my primal side.
Something about it was inherently dangerous.
I was also stilled turned on and it was making things annoying.
I whimpered lightly as he watched me back, our eyes met and I could have grinned at the way his eyes matched mine in frustration. In desperation. His eyes held that light that they did on our wedding night, although a tad bit more of confusion. Wait.
His eyes.
His eyes were the same.
His eyes weren't the cold blue of Timothy.
My mouth parted in shock.
"You... You're.." I my eyes quickly scanned the rest of his body, searching for him. For more signs of Olly. His hair had curled a tad more, closer to his own mop of hair than before but other than that he still held the features of Timothy. Questions swarmed around my head, melting into the aroused fog that sat there. I stood, pushing the thoughts aside and made my way to him, making excuses that it was only to check if he was okay.
My hands brushed down his chest and I looked into his eyes.
"You.. okay?" I murmured slowly, drawing closer.
Trying to be concerned.
Be concerned.
Be concerned.
They were his eyes.
Oh, his eyes, I missed them so much.
I missed the way they looked at me, the way that they glinted when he was turned on, the way that they twinkled when he laughed. I let my hand caress Timothy's face while I stared into Olly's eyes, wondering.
Was the Hex braking down?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

No worries, I'm the same at the moment...though I've just had my last exam! So yeah, I'll be online a lot more now Smile
And I'm sure that you'll find your nerdy little guy, hun. Just walk into the Comicon and you're goooood Razz

Fergie: What she was doing to me was pure magic.
It was as if she had a map to my body, all detailed with what she could make me do if she did the right things at the right times. I groaned underneath her body, shaking with pure anticipation, my mind lost in a fog of desire. 
How did I end up with this woman?
However, I did have one thing to say: I couldn't deny that one part of me was being left alone for far too long.
I held her above me, hands slipping down her hips to grab her great arse, something which I always took pleasure with having beneath my palms. I continued to explore her mouth, checking all of her, making sure that I was the one to have control over her tongue. I wasn't going to take that mutter. I wasn't her toy.
...actually, I would have had to disagree with that at times...or all of the time.
Everything was getting so painful, too painful, more than any man should have to endure.
Trailing my lips away from hers, they ventured south, taking time to caress her chest in the best way possible. I lost myself, unable to control it anymore. I had very little control in the first place so that wasn't such a hard task, to be honest.
But as I latched off and glanced up to her, eyes ravenous for her body, I only hoped that she would give me what I wanted.
That she would give me what we wanted.
I all ready had myself in waiting, lined up for the assault, gunning to move on with the attack. But I knew how she was.
She was the one who wanted to be in charge.

Olly: Under her hold, I couldn't stop my body from twitching, my chest from stuttering. I didn't understand it, the way that it made my whole body convulse, just slightly, but enough to make me worry.
Hell, I worried if I was a minute late into class, let alone when it was something like this!
But I had to try and stay calm if not for myself that for Lila; if there was any more trouble than that might cause her to change forms and then how could we hide that from Timothy and the rest of the world?
Exactly. That's why I told myself to breathe.
"I-I think so... What's that look for?" I muttered, almost frustrated, though mostly worried, "Are you okay?"
There was something in her eyes, something that I swore that I had seen before but not since that night. It was a little twinkle as she looked at me, as she caressed my cheek.
Then I heard her think it.
"My face?!"
Somewhat reluctantly, I slipped out of her grip, sprinting into the backroom where I knew there was a little handmirror, one that after you said some magical words would let you see through things rather than looking back at yourself, but beforehand did its normal job. And as I looked into it, I couldn't help but cuss.
I thought that...
I was looking a bit like...me?
I thought that our bodies switched?
I thought that that couldn't be done?!
...did that mean that the same thing was happening to Timothy?
Slinking out of the room, I cleared my throat, running a hand through my hair, my hair and glanced back at her.
Still she was pretty much naked.
Still my body was craving touch.
Still I was licking my lips with what was in front of me.
"Want to keep on with it?" I answered back gruffly, clearing my throat with it.
As I watched her, I knew that she was still wearing that same glint in her eye that I knew that I was wearing too. Still, it was masked by the concern but...
Well, you can never stop those sorts of emotions dead in their tracks.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:06 pm

sorry for the delay- and it might be a little longer- I've had exams and packing to do, but I'll reply soon!!! need to get on a plane now and my original reply decided to be eaten by my computer :/ so I'll rewrite in a little bit
you're awesome!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Don't worry about it! Don't stress about it! Just get round to it when you do... And computers are horrible like that -.- And of course I'm awesome :3
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:08 am

Molly:
Oh his lips.
Oh his hands.
Oh, this is not a sonnet.
I hated to admit that he had almost total control of me,  I was putty in those magic roaming hands of his. I could only lean back and moan, though I bit most of them off before he could hear them, I couldn't let him get too full of himself, now could I? No matter how turned on he was making me.
I let my hips grind against his, gasping lightly as I bucked up into his hot and needy friend downstairs. Well, he was rather ready.
I managed to let out a little squeak when his ministrations stopped, when his body stilled aside from his heaves for air.
The panting was sexy.
I opened my eyes to see his desperately biting at mine to give him the go ahead, which was all I needed to let him. His eyes were almost better to look at than his body, almost, the fact that I had made them so dark and lusty let pride sink into my spine. It was the little things.
I lazily brought my lips up to his and dragged them to his ear, my knees squeezing gently at his sides with my hips raised.
"What are you waiting for?" I asked languidly, my voice a tad hoarse and gaspy.

Lila:
My head nodded faster than I would have liked, Olly's returning self brought hope and familiarity to the act which, in turn, got me more hot and bothered from memories of our previous shenanigans. Memories that I was sure he was seeing in his mind too.
His own gleeful reaction brought a smile to my face.
It hurt a bit to smile, pleasant sort of burn similar to when you stretch  after a workout. Your body welcoming the new strain. 
My hands had already mapped out the contours of his chest, memorizing the way that his, well, Timothy's chest, moved up and down with each breath. The hex mark was untraceable by hand but it still reminded me of the other problems we had to deal with, what we should have been dealing with. But his eyes, his eyes felt like home.
And at home there was a bed.
At home we shared a bed.
In that bed we did many nasty things that I loved and it was all I could think about.
In seconds my lips were back attached to his, and they felt a bit more at home there. My hands traveled down to his broken zipper and dove into his pants, feeling him harden quickly to my touch.
I smiled into the kiss.
The heavy thinking could be saved for later.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:56 am

Okay, a few things...
1. Love the new pic of you (and your hair, like ohmigosh)
2. Sorry it took so long, I just haven't got around to doing it as its a long post and stuff...
3. I'm on a boat now so I'm going to not be able to reply -- although the boat now has WiFi so I can CC for another...six hours or so. But you'll probably be sleeping, anyhoo
4. I'll reply back on Monday, hopefully!
5. Sorry the reply isn't long -- only woke up a few minutes ago
6. I love you :3 <3

Fergie: God damn, I missed this. I missed her flesh, I missed her mouth, I missed her hair...
I couldn't have lasted a minute longer without her. I knew it. Especially when Johnny and Robin were in the cave together. Watching them together...
It irritated me.
But then, I didn't want to think about them at that time. I had more important things to think about.
Sitting back with a heaving chest, I watched as she watched me, staring back into my eyes, watching as she licked her greedy little lips. Those lust-filled eyes. They were the greatest sight in all of the kingdoms.
And then she ground into me, making my toes curl, my eyes dilate further. I couldn't take it anymore. And neither could she.
I was pretty sure that I was the only man in the world where she couldn't crush me with her comments. I took it with a pinch of salt, taking my time to ready ourselves up for it.
The impatient thing can wait just a little longer.
Just until I can't take it anymore.
So with one simply second to line myself up, I gave her a slight look before making that all important first thrust.

Olly: I was more than glad that we dove right back into it. It was the twinkle in her eye, the twinkle of recognition. To longer was it Timothy who was in front of her, just her simple husband who had loved her for a little bit longer than he would have liked to admit to her.
Lips strained to meet hers, I couldn't help but note the power behind her kiss, the sense of urgency, the sense of desperation, of hope, all as my hands searched her near-bare skin.
I groaned into her as I felt the zipper releasing, allowing my lower self to breathe, the constraints far too strict for me. Her little fingers worked magic on me, enough to make me groan again, unable to think any longer.
I needed her. Right then. No arguments.
Seizing her ass, I picked her up of the floor, bringing her hips next to mine. I couldn't take it. We had had enough of the foreplay. I needed some friction.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:14 pm

1.THANKTHANKYOUTHANKYOU <3
2. No problemo- I take longer
3.Have a great time- and yeah.. I sleep a lot- no worries
4.I haven't... :/
5.Again it is no problem
6. I love you too brah

Molly:
I wanted to deny him, I wanted him to suffer a little longer, a little pay back for him leaving me to be alone for so long, to have had to travel all this way without him. I couldn't, I couldn't deny him as much as I couldn't deny myself the pleasure, I missed him too much and the quick meeting of bodies yesterday wasn't enough. That was a re-acquaintance, the pure carnal need to just feel him again, only emotions were relief and pleasure. This time...
This time I could feel his desperation and his love, but in turn I hope he felt a bit of my sadness and bitterness to being left, I knew it wasn't his fault, but it didn't mean I wasn't alone and hurt. I may have been hard on the outside but, like the cliche, I was like an egg gooey on the inside. I let him break my shell and now I needed him to fix me up again.
I needed him to comfort me.
To pleasure me.
To be with me.
So together his body fit into mine and we took a moment to groan in the match, to savor it; who knew how long we'd have to wait for the next time?
It was if I was a car and he the driver and he just pushed down on the gas pedal. I wanted to go and my tires were burning rubber, all he had to do was pull me out of the parking lot for a ride.

Lila:
The wall was cold against my back but Olly was hot against my front, the friction creating an inferno in me. Our lips were practically super glued together, tasting and searching, starving for each other's taste as if we hadn't seen each other in years.
The fire created between both of our hips had us gasping, sharing breath like we were stuck under water. We fought for the reign of passion, overthrowing our better senses with teases and touches.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Sorry that this has taken forever -.-

Fergie: The air couldn't fill my lungs quick enough. So many gasps escaped my lips, the feeling of her body around mine more than enough to drive me wild. My mind span, the only thing many sense that animalistic need, that primal crave which needed to be fulfilled.
I knew that I would never let her go again. I just couldn't, not when she made me feel that way.
I kept her close, letting her work her magic, my hands only attempting to make as much as she was casting upon me. My hands tried to grip onto her, to help her out as my mouth gripped onto hers like a child holding onto its favourite toy.
I knew that I was getting closer with every moment of hers upon me. The sensations multiplied in my loins, growing with the desperation to make her mine once more.

Olly: I knew that as an elf, she could be wild, to become one with her instincts, to let them guide her body to do the right thing for her body. Right then, I had no control over my body, that primal instinct of being a man taking over me.
With a fierce passion, I continued to press into her, to bring myself even readier to take her once again. After mere moments, I let my lips disconnect from hers, letting them nuzzle into her neck, giving her that all important signal to move onto the next stage: the main course.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:50 am

No big deal, life is hard and sex is hard to write. Razz

Molly:
My end was final but huge.
Kind of like in an action movie when the protagonist watches something big explode then walks away to loud but badass music.
That's how it felt, just a bit more sudden and a bit more amazing.
My back arched and body tensed, the explosion blowing my mind out of the water to sit in space for a bit as my toes curled. My fingers dug into him, needing that little bit of an anchor so I wouldn't fly off. I had him. He was mine. He wasn't going to leave me.
He loved me.
I sighed, he still pounded fiercely into me as I rode out the waves of my climax, searching for his own.

Lila:
I let out a wail of a gasp as his manhood teased me, he was playing with me. Roughly. He had me pinned as he ravished me, his lips tearing passion and heat from my skin and gaining more in return.
I was open to him, the unfitting undergarments had long slipped off, hanging simply by his position and his tight grip on me. I moaned for him to comply, I knew it was what he wanted, his straining boxers were enough to tell me that he was ready.
I was waiting.
That moment hit me, I was waiting for him. That was unlike me. That was the docile me thinking. I didn't want to be her. I wanted the pleasure and I wanted it now, I didn't want anyone to tell me when I could have it.
I took that moment to wrestle my hand from his and push down his only coverings.
That helped my sliding onto him so much easier.
We both moaned loudly, but a grin had graced my face.
I could feel the old me again.
I felt her beneath my skin.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Sorry that this has taken so long and that they're not that long. These sorts of scenes... They take a lot of effort to do Razz

Fergie: I couldn't hold it. Not when she had reached the peek herself. Not with the ecstasy of her clenching body. Not with the shriek of delight that passed her lip.
As the climax hit me, I let out a gruff sigh, the clouds clearing away to reveal a perfect sunny day. I quickly found her lips to help quieten her down, her little sighs of happiness really having gotten to be. I let her ride out her own pleasure, to take everything from it, draining the moment before I pulled her off of me, then closer to my chest, letting her lay beside me in the huge tub. After a few moments of nuzzles and cuddles, I couldn't help but grin to myself.
She was my Molly.
All mine.
"I missed you," I murmured, turning soppy again, "Don't let me leave you again, okay?"
And damn did I mean it.

Olly: I could only watch through glazed eyes as she quickly slid down the front of my pants and pushed herself onto me, a small smile on my lips. Even in that position she likes to show that she was indeed the boss.
I wouldn't have had it any other way.
A great groan escaped from my lips, one matching hers as I let our bodies catch up on what was happening to them. It didn't take long, however, before I was acting on my instinct, pressing into her as my lips sucked at the skin of her neck.
I was in euphoria, my groggy mind lost in the mist of her scent, in the valleys of her curves, in the depths of her skin. All I wanted to do was search the notion, let me roam, meet what I already knew, try everything strange to me, let it be something I can learn about her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 am

ugh I know. Sex is haaaaaaaaarrrddddd....

Molly:
I laughed lightly, letting the water return to it's liquid form and breaking the sound barriers with a lazy flick of the wrist.
I had been practising.
My hands and face rested on his chest as his arms held me to his chest protectively. I liked this very much, I liked his strong arms tying me close to his soul. The buzzing of our bodies' contentment harmonizing into a possessive drawl of each other, intertwining the strings of sound. We lay there and I smiled.
It was a slow pull of the lips, quirking them up in response to his comment.
"Like hell, I'll chain you up myself.." I slurred.
I could stay here forever, though a nagging little note reminded me that sleeping in water isn't really a good thing, nor is it suggested.
"Mmm...Fergie...Carry me to the bed..." I commanded.
I deserved this much.

Lila:
Gasping, gyrating, grinding, grinning. So many wonderful necessary things had G's in them, my mind listed them all off as we rutted together, my back stuck between the inferno of him and the ice of the wall. Of reality.
Bits of him were off, not quite Olly.
Bites of him were perfect, utterly him.
It made for a bodily confusion of harmonies and discord, both bodies trying to find a balance between right and wrong, muted and full volume.
I gripped at his mop of hair and pulled him, urging him to speed up our rough and primal mating. I wanted him to finish us, my dominant alpha settling down just so release could be found in the chaos of insane heat.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Is that meant to be a pun? silent 
...and why are you covered in paint? Paint's meant to go on the canvas, not the clothes Razz

Fergie: Ooo, chains? She was into that sort of thing, was she? She definitely could have some fun when we got back!
Wait, back to reality.
I just couldn't believe that she was still wrapped in my arms, as we lied in a bath tub, our fast-beating hearts in tune with one another.
I grinned, kissing her lips one last time, "Of course, Lady Black."
As graceful as it was possible for me, I slipped us out of the bathtub, wrapping her up in a towel before lifting her up bridal-style. I couldn't help but continue to smile as I strode up to the door and kicked it open effortlessly. Placing her down on the bed, making sure that her modesty was covered up properly, I pressed another kiss to the top of her head.
"You going to take a nap?" I murmured lightly.

Olly: I continued with the deed, my mind lost in the fog of lust, my lips suckling on her skin between gasps for air. The roots of my hair tingled at her tug, reining me in, keeping me focused on the matter at hand.
I sped up, bringing us closer to that one moment where the time would stop as our hearts exploded with passion. Everything around me was ignored, namely, the ticking of the grandfather clock which told me we had little time before the shoppe would have to open again. I had more important things on my mind.
But, quickly, I was very near that peek, inches away, mere seconds away and, with a few more grunts of effort, I had reached the summit, and celebrated by letting off all of the fireworks.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Lol- it turned out that way.. ANd the paint is from my job as a camp leader..
It's messy week..ugh.. it took forever to get it all off Razz

Molly: My lips felt like keeping their lazy grin forever, snorting as he dumped me on the bed, rather unceremoniously. This was a perfect moment.
"Well... maybe.. probably... Yes.. Also.. are you gonna cover up your.. dangly bits or leave them to air dry?" I replied, biting my lip.
Maybe I blushed a little.
Slowly, the fatigue set in and so did the notions of all the work I would have to do tomorrow. Of everything I had to sort out. Of all my new responsibilities.
I was the Guardian of the North, Warden and protector of the people, the wall against evil and there was a war coming, or so I was told.
I was also going to be a mother.
I needed to get it together. Be strong. Work.
A grimace wound it's way onto my face, shoving the lazy grin off as my contemplation turned sour. Would I even be able to pull it all off? I still had to face the King the next day, I had to deal with his snakey sentences and half truths and his damn beat around the bush manner in order to make sure the realm didn't collapse on itself like a flan in a cupboard.
A realm I didn't know existed until a year ago.
Sigh.

Lila:
His sudden warmth made me cry out and fall into the abyss, muscles constricting and singing in their tautness. I gasped for air as the feeling melted, leaving only the sticky closeness for us to use as comfort. My eyes wandered his form slowly once more. There was still more of my Olly than there was of Timmy.
He was coming back to me.
And yet..
The hex mark still adorned his skin, practically taking up his shoulder in it's design. It was smaller before.
What was happening to it.
I pushed that away though, nuzzling my face into his sweaty shoulder as he still pinned me to the wall. I could feel the imprint the bricks had left on my back.
Reminders.
I smiled again.
"I love you, Olly.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 pm

(Oh, fun! Messy week... I can guess that it took forever!)

Fergie: I gave a soft laugh, my eyes trailing down her flushed naked body, then to my 'dangly bits'. I didn't see what was wrong with them. She didn't mind them a few minutes ago.
"I'll get our clothes," I announced, "Don't want to offend you with my bare nakedness."
With a fake sigh, I shlumped myself over to the pile of clothes on the side. Jeffrey, as per usual, worked his magic and sorted me out some things to wear for the rest of my visit. Not only that, but they were very fine and fancy.
Slipping on my new silky boxers, I picked up a pair of Molly's shorts and a vest, along with a few undergarment bits. I literally had no idea what I was doing.
"Happy?" I smirked, walking back over to her, "and there...unless you like to sleep naked?"
Now, that I wouldn't have minded. Not at all.

Olly: With a heaving chest and a contented smile, I gently kissed my wife's lips, putting her down on the floor carefully. I didn't know whether her feet would fail her, so I clung onto her, peering into the depths of her stunning eyes.
"I love you, too, Lila," I murmured, "Don't forget that."
I stole one more kiss from her before picking up the charm which Molly had made me. With a flash of light, I became that blonde-haired blue-eyed shop watcher. With a sigh, I gave a small smile.
"You know where to find me if you want me," I mumbled, "By the way, you probably want to warm up your lunch, now."
And with a wink, I ducked through the beaded curtains and opened up the shoppe for yet another afternoon.

(Fancy a time skip?
I had a thought. Obviously the news that the Guardian of the South (aka Johnny) returning would have reached the kingdom and the king. So in the time skip, when Molly meets with the king, they could talk about organising a meeting, then stuff can go down when those two talk... Meanwhile, Olly's appearance could be going back to normal.
Sorry, I'm not being that clear -.- If so, do you want to take it?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next