Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay- he went out and bought the ingredients- Robin just happened to be staying for dinner so he didn't have anyth- I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU... Me an Johnny can go cook delicious food which we knew about in ADVANCE in a corner.....

Johnny:
I placed the food on a plate and brought the food to her table while she took her time swallowing the multitude of pills.
"One moment, dear, I'm almost done." She said before swallowing her last pill.
She made her way to the table and sat down a bit shakily.
I frowned but she waved it away while carving out a piece of pork.
"I'm old, I shake, get over it, worrywort!" She said before shoving a piece of meat into her wily mouth.
I grinned and began to eat my own food, then my thoughts drifted onto Robin.
"Eh.. Nat.. What would you do if you thought your boyfriend was cheating on you?"
"I would go out and ask him as soon as I got suspicious.. if he was I'd kick the crap out of him.. Why your boyfriend being suspicious?" She answered with a kind look.
I grimaced.
"No,no... I'm straight, I was just wondering.." I said as she chuckled.
"Well, don't worry too much sweetie, if something was wrong you'd know, you're a smart lad."
I smiled and continued to eat.
She was right, I'd know if Robin had suspicions.
Wouldn't I?

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Okay, okay, calm down. I believe you. Johnny was just using up what was in his freezer as he wasn't expecting my dear Robin.

Robin: With a sigh, I grabbed a marker pen off of the side, taking the lid off so that I could write a multitude of 'R's all over it. That pot there was more officially mine otherwise they'd be getting my delightful little germs.
"I'm going to have a bath. I need some time to think," I announced, tossing my spoon into the sink, "Thanks Angie, you're not irritating all of the time."
I quickly planted a kiss on the top of her head and legged it upstairs into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. The first thing that I saw was what looked like me, but it couldn't have been. Her eyes were red and poofy, her mascara streaked down her cheeks...
"I need to talk to him. I need to get some answers...without accusing him of cheating at all."
I couldn't believe that I was saying that. Johnny wouldn't cheat. He's the kind of guy who stuck by his girl through thick and thin, who gave her all of his time and attention... At least I thought he was.
But I had been wrong before.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:54 pm

*HYPERVENTILATES*
Sorry.. little sleep equals a... nonesensical me..

Johnny:
With dinner finished I cleaned up for her, not only the dishes but around her home, cleaning things that she couldn't do herself.
With her home clean I took my leave back to my apartment, I had homework to do after all.
(time skip?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 pm

No worries Smile

And yeah, when to?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:02 pm

hmm..
maybe just to the next day?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Alrighty.

Robin: I didn't sleep, not a wink. I literally spent the whole night contemplating how I was going to ask Johnny if he was cheating without accusing him of cheating on me. To be honest, on the bus journey to school I had changed my plan about five times and I was still undecided when I stuck a note to his locker, one that read for him to meet me later on today, along with a few kisses of course. I just had to hope that no-one had taken that note off...

Fergie: "Drivel. A load of drivel."
I stuck the note that was Johnny's locker back on, praying that I hadn't gotten rid of all of the tape's stickiness. Hey, it was there, I was walking by and became curious. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't anyone else who liked that guy and was trying to split the two up. I couldn't stand idly by and watch that happen to two of my people who I was reasonably close to... Well, Molly was keen on them.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Johnny:
I frowned when I saw Fergie pasting a note to my locker.
What was it this time?
"Now Fergie, I know you have feelings for me... but a love letter? Really?" I said, leaning against the locker next to mine.
I was pretty good at sneaking up at people and the look on his face seconded that.

Lila: I sighed, the bath water was just right.
It was that almost too hot temperature that made your whole body feel like melting. The steam was vanilla scented and it seemed like with every breath it cleaned out your lungs and release each knot of tension you held in your mind.
Suffice to say I was feeling good.
The butterflies in my stomach temporarily forgotten.
Great.
They were back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 am

Fergie: I almost pooped myself when I heard Johnny's voice, that and I probably let out the least manliest squeal possible, flailing my arms a little too. But as I turned to face him, I frown, burrowing my brows at him in disapproval.
"It's not very nice to creep," I stated, folding my arms, "and it was already there when I got here. Robin must have caught the bus on time...for once."
I really had to learn to stop slagging her in front of her boyfriend. That was never going to be a smart move. Because of that I already had my escape route planned to avoid getting beaten up. Trust me, I have had a lot of practice at the sport; I was an escape artist master.

Olly: Y'know when people are really nervous and they can't sleep?
That doesn't happen to me. The opposite actually happens. I slept like a baby that night, but by morning time I was already feeling it; everything churning up inside of me, all the emotions that I had gathered throughout my time with her, all wrapped up with nerves and lack of confidence.
The day before all I did was go through all of those books that she gave me, testing myself on them with the flashcards that I had quickly drawn up. I knew that that day was all to do with physical and mental strength and stuff, but brushing up on traditions couldn't have hurt.
Letting out a sigh, I sat on the sofa, ready to go way before the time. I just stayed there, watching the clock click on by merrily, trying to prise my mind of the matters that were swimming in my mind. Sure, I liked her but I didn't feel far ready enough to, if I won the competition, to marry her. I hardly knew the girl. From what I had gathered she was nice, kind, possibly liked me, but that was about it. And by the books the engagement period doesn't last very long. Half of the wedding was already planned, half of what could be my wedding...
"I hadn't even explained this to Mom yet."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Johnny:
I frowned at him and picked up the letter, it was a simple 'Heeyy, met me after school. Kay? xoxoxox Robin' Why was Fergie messing with it?
"Why were you touching it then? Also, dude, insulting my girlfriend with me present isn't really smart. I'll let it go cause you're Molly's guy and she'd hurt me if I messed up that pretty face of yours, but please try to keep the comments contained..." I ended with an exasperated sigh.
This dude just didn't know when to shut up.

Lila:
I slipped out of the bath with a frown on my face, today was the day that my engagement would be final. My future husband is sitting at home right now preparing himself.
I shouldn't feel anything but relief, I've been waiting for this day since I was little, I knew it was going to happen and now I was going to get it over with. I just couldn't help but feel trapped still, just a pawn in a game that was allowed to be sacrificed for the greater good of the king.
I shook that thought out, if worse came to be, me marrying Gregory, I could always run away or find a way out of it by ruining the family name or something.
What would I do if I married Olly?
I clutched the towel that hung around my body and scrunched my eyes shut.
I really liked him.
Did I like him enough to marry him?
That really wasn't my place to ask that question though.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Fergie: Thank God for Molly. She had saved my life many times more than I cared to admit.
"I was checking it in case it was someone toying around. You know that Jessica has feelings for you. She could be trying to tear you and Robin apart. I couldn't have you two do that. Molly and I need other couples to do double dates."
Although that wasn't in effect at the time seeing as she was only able to see me when she was out buying things or if she strikes up a deal with Lilith... But they were cute together.
"Sorry dude, it's force of habit."
He knew that I didn't particularly get on with the girl and I was trying my best to "keep the comments contained" but I was tired and lacking willpower to do so. Anyway, she wasn't in earshot, was she?

Olly: Peering up to the clock again, I sighed, watching my time tick away, getting closer to when my fate would be decided. A part of me was slightly excited, though the majority was a bundle of nerves. I didn't really know how I was meant to feel about this. It seemed to all be plunged on me all at once. Last month I was a normal-ish guy playing COD in his room and going to work, now I was in a contest to win a potential wife...and not fully human. I still didn't know how I could have only been informed now.
But as the alarm on my phone sounded, I frowned, turning it off.
"It's time."
I stood, taking in a deep breath to make sure that I wouldn't faint. All of that hard work was now about to come to a conclusion and when I came home that night I would either be a single man or engaged... With one last look in the mirror, I put on a smile.
"You know what you're doing. Just take it all in your stride. This Greg guy is nothing on you. You're Olly Parlour. You can read minds for God's sake. Who knows what else you can do?"
And with that I sauntered out to the car and began may way over to her place.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Johnny: I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, this guy was clueless sometimes.
"No problem, just... just keep yourself okay.. Kay?" I said before opening my locker and putting the note in my pocket.
I grabbed my books for class and headed off in the direction giving Fergie a friendly punch on my way there.
He was always trying his best, wasn't he?

Lila:
I was squeezed into another tight dress but I was thankful for it this time, though. It's tight seams kept me sitting up and from hyperventilating.
Two things that were pretty key in making sure I wouldn't make a fool of myself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Fergie: "...'kay."
I got away with it? Hell yeah! But I did mean some of what I said, mostly the Jessica thing. Seriously, she sits next to me in English and her book is covered in doodles of his name. It's kind of scary. Of course now that she knows that we're friends she tries to hide it by scribbling over her scrawl.
"Ow."
Even his joking punches were harder than anything that I could throw. With that, I walked off to class.

Olly: Driving down her drive, my heart was pounding nineteen to the dozen, my worries spinning around my head, churning my stomach. I slipped out of the car, giving the keys to the valet... Now where did I have to go?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Lila:
I hurried down the stairs to meet Olly, I actually had a part to play in today's functions. I smiled at him and took his arm, leading him towards the back fields.
"I'm here to lead you to the starting grounds, the butlers will explain everything to you. I have to leave you once Gregory arrives. Good luck." I whispered, my face not moving from the polite smile it held.
I took him to a little station with butlers, dress in red, stood.
A chair with Olly's name on it sat with them along with various other supplies such as water and towels.
He was team red.
He had the upper hand.
"You're team red." I added.
I sent him a genuine smile before scurrying off to see if the other suitor had arrived.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Olly: "Thank you," I grinned as she scrambled off away, watching her leave, but its Greg who is going to need it.
What did she mean that I had the upper hand? How? Because of the staff being better? Because her mother preferred her men in red? I had no idea... I decided to ask her that later on.
Okay, I was team red and had a group of butlers there to help me. I gave a nod to each one of them, being polite and all. They all gave me a similar nod back, though they didn't wear the same smile as I did. On my lips there was an unshakable grin, one of genuine happiness to see her. She did look pretty damn gorgeous. Even if she was wearing a bin bag she'd still look a million dollars to me...
And there I went again.
"So, what's the plan for today then?" I asked the staff, taking a seat on my special director-like stool with a sigh, I need all of the help that I can get...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

One of the butlers stepped forward, he had one of those mustaches that was so classy that it made girls want to have one.
It was perfectly groomed and curled symmetrically on his face, it was the mother of all mustaches, well, in the Butler's opinion.
"We are only here to give you refreshments and direct you to the correct location, unfortunately we cannot aid you in any way regarding the tasks. Consider us simple tools for you to use." He explained.
Of course Jim, as that was the butler's name, knew everything that was going on. He was one of the planning staff regarding this regatta, his co-worker Jeff was on the other team. Both teams needed someone who knew the course, to be fair, and the rest of the team had just simple staff.

Lila:
I took Gregory by the arm and lead him to the opposite side of the field, trying my best to ignore is grins and the fact that his face was way too close to mine.
His breath smelt like cool mint, not bad but definitely not pleasant when it was disgustingly close.
I pushed him into his seat as fast as I could and proceeded to the middle of the empty field, a maid on either side of me.
"Hello everyone and good day to you all, I am here to open the final stage of engagement. The winner will have my hand in marriage. Now, there are three parts to this course: the obstacle sprint, the knowledge course and the final swim. Each part tests your ability and will end with a short break to recuperate. Let the games BEGIN!" I recited, with my final word I raised my hand and the illusion broke exposing three large courses, each transitioning into the other in a complicated mess of shrubbery and flowers.
I hurried off the field and let the butler guide the suitors to the starting line.

Jim deposited Olly on the starting line and brushed him off a tad.
"Now this course isn't solely on jumping and running, there are some choices you will have to make as well as puzzles which will decide the outcome of this race. Good luck, sir." He said before stiffly walking off.
"Hollar if you need any refreshments." He added.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

His moustache was so classy that it made girl want to have one?

Olly: Right, so I had like five men all dressed in red ready to get me a drink if I want one? At least that Jim guy seemed decent enough, but he knew more than he was telling. You didn't need to be a mind reader to know that...
They could be handy.
He knew all of the answers.
I could cheat...but only as a last resort. I much preferred to do thing honestly.
But that little trick in the middle was pretty cool. That was a neat spell. It revealed a weaving course, one with hurdles and mud pits and scramble nets... I thought that that was going to be pretty enjoyable, beats mental arithmetic.
"Will do, thanks," I nodded to Jim as he left me by the starting line with Greg.
He looked overconfident. Everything about him was full of himself: his smug grin, his refusal to look me in the eye, his neat mop of hair... But I had to be courteous, didn't he?
"Good luck today, mate," I grinned, putting my hand out for him to shake, "May the best man win."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 am

Yes.
Don't judge... I like mustaches... they're ever so classy..

Greg smirked and took his hand, giving it a quick shake.
He could really care less about his opponent, considering Greg was going to win, obviously; he was a better breed and raised better.
He was more elite and thus a better candidate for all the perks that came with marrying that chick... Lila was her name?
Whatever.
He didn't have to care.

Lila:
I held up the shot gun and fired the starting shot up into the sky.
Here we go.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 am

Ooo, we've moved onto our second thread!
I much prefer that Captain Jack Sparow-esque facial fuzz to classy little tasches, personally.

Olly: Wait. What? He didn't even know Lila's name? He was only looking for the perks? Whatever they were they hadn't sprung to my mind. Surely you'd think that the girl you were going to marry would be more important than that... Or maybe that was the rules of this society...
Whatever the reason I couldn't let Lila have a life like that.
Which meant that I needed to kick his butt.
Just a small perk.
And at the sound of the gun I raced down the track, easily gliding over hurdles and ducking under the beams as though they were nothing. At this point it was pretty close, but that was only the start.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's a milestone buddy.
I find that the classy staches are classy but they do get a bit strange looking and sometimes overdone but I do enjoy Jack sparrow... and his facial hair...
Sorry for the lag- I got me summer school :/

Lila:
I bit my lip.
I wasn't allowed to cheer.
I hoped he could hear me.
GO OLLY!
I thought loudly.
He had to win.

Greg went over and under, side to side, passing through the obstacles with little to no struggle at all.
The real mind games started with the emotion based illusions next. No one but the participant could see it but the spell preyed on the feelings of the person and converted it into an obstacle.
I grimaced.
Only a cool head could get through without trouble.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 am

I concur completely. But, again, no worries. I hope that it's going alright ;D

Olly: I could only grin as her gleeful voice echoed around my mind, cheering me on. Of course, it helped me push on, knowing that she was gunning for me to win over that twonk Greg...but he did provide me with some hints at least.
"A cool head..."
But my mind was too fixed on Lila, her smile in my mind...
The next thing I knew she was standing in front of me. Well, it was a slightly older version of her with shorter hair and more aged eyes, but it was most definitely her.
"Hey Olly," she chirped, putting her hands on my shoulders, "I'm so glad that you won the race."
Emotion based illusion...
It was only an illusion.
It wasn't real.
"Hubby? Why are you ignoring me...and the kids?"
Three children propped their heads up, standing in a row, smiles on their faces, two boys and a little girl. They began to race towards me, arms out waiting for a hug. The girl tripped up behind her two brothers, holding onto her leg as blood began to seep out from the graze.
"Daddy!"
"No!"
I ran through them, the illusion shattering in front of my eyes. It was a good thing that nobody could have seen that. If they did then that would have been extremely embarrassing. I had no idea where Greg had gotten to, though. He might have been ahead but I didn't dare to look behind to see what my mind had conjured up to by my perfect family. Three kids, two boys and a little girl...and the ideal wife.
But I couldn't think about it; I had to climb on through.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:38 pm

No.
There should never be school allowed in the summer Sad
but I can't complain cause I chose to go :/

Lila:
I bit my lip, by the sounds of Olly's shout he either got through it or he was struggling, I was more focused on enjoying Greg's reaction.
His eyes were wide and he was flailing around as he tried to run forward.
Sure, I felt a little bad at the guy but I was also extremely curious on what he was seeing.
I sighed and looked ahead on the course.
There was a wall climbing obstacle and that was pretty much it, the illusion was designed to be near the end when your emotions were high.
I took a sip of my lemonade and leaned back, watching the race only made me more nervous and tempted to flee.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 pm

You chose to go to summer school? Fun. I'm just doing a few couple of hour long courses as tasters for my college courses next year. I'm really looking forward to that(!)

Olly: The vertical wall climb: something which the majority hated but I didn't actually mind. Of course it was incredibly tiring and the fact that they had put it right at the end was down right evil of them. Really, it had potential to be worse than that little illusion thing...
And Greg, by the sounds of it, was finding it impossible.
Something about being a disappointment to his family? I didn't know...but I swore that he was thinking, or rather trying not to, about a centaur called Mr. Trotter... Weird.
But with a deep breath, I threw myself onto the wall, clinging onto it and feeling rather a lot like Spider Man...but with a rope. But as I reached the top, a huge grin encased the entirety of my features. All that was left was the leap back down to the bottom and a final sprint to the finish line.
So, flinging myself down, I rolled, making sure that I didn't break any bones on the way. I quickly got up, ignoring the mud which had gotten into my eye and crossed the line, breaking the tape with a huge smirk on my face
Hell yeah! Olly one, Greg zero.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 pm

I am finishing math 11 now so I can do math 12 when I'd do math 11 or I might just not take math.. and then do math 12 in 12... but it's a month long course that starts at 8 and ends at 1...

Lila:
I hid my grin but it was pretty hard.
My smile turned upside down when I saw poor, stuck up Greg being taken out of the illusion and back to his rest station, a towel around his shoulders.
Poor guy seemed traumatized.
Well, he had to get it together for the next round which was starting in about thirty minutes.
Or he could forfeit.
I'd be okay with that.

Jim hurried to Olly with a towel and ice cold water minus the ice.
"Here sir, you did quite well. I thought I saw an approving glance from Miss Lakefield. Keep it up." He encouraged.
The other butlers hurried over, carrying all the chairs and supplies as they did and setting it up around Olly.
"Rest now, you have about 28 minutes until the next rest starts. All speaking with Miss Lakefield and Mrs Lakefield is prohibited, unfortunately." He added.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm

...my head hurts.

Olly: "An approving glance?," I smirked to myself, "and thanks."
And with that, I nodded to Jim before he darted off again. I had to say, winning was a nice feeling.
But no talking to Lila or her mother? Not a problem. That did mean however I'd need to find another way of entertaining myself for the next....twenty seven minutes though. How bothersome.
My eyes trailed to watch Greg, a little bit of guilt brewing up within me. You didn't need to be a mind reader to know what was going on in his head. He looked paler than a sheet...but he was made of strong stuff, he'd be fine in a bit...hopefully.
Hey, I didn't like one-sided contests; they were as boring as hell. At least this was enjoyable. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins, hyping me up for more.
So, how did I do, Miss Lakefield? I asked her telepathically, Impressed?
Of course I was only joking. I caught a glimpse of her eyes and sent her a small smile along with that message. With her around, it was easy to ignore everyone else blubbering on about their lives. It gave me something to focus on.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah.. took me like a day to figure it out... SO much math... Sad

Lila:
I blushed a bit and focused on keeping my face straight.
Not that bad.. You could say I was mildly entertained... What I want to know was what you saw in your illusion.., I thought to him curiously.
I glanced over the back field and sighed, it was going to be a rather long day.
I looked at Olly for a moment, just by chance as my view was sweeping across the scenery, and just happened to remember our kiss.
I blushed again.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm (hopefully if everything goes well) going to do maths at Uni. I don't mind maths but I find it easy enough. But have fun with it hehe

Olly: She really didn't want to know.
Well, actually, to fix that statement, I really didn't want her to know. If she found out that that was what I was think of... I didn't want to held accountable for her reaction. In truth, I didn't even know how she would have reacted to that, but it couldn't have been positive.
I'll tell you if I win this little competition here, alright? If not then it'll remain between me and my mind.
If it was possible, I sent her a little mental wink... Okay, that sounded crazy, but it kind of worked. Plus with her sudden rememberance of our little moment a little while back... I couldn't help but grin.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next