Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

3 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Lila:
I was tempted to sit back and rub my full stomach happily, I didn't though.
That would have been obscene.
The image of bludgeoning Tim in the head with a teapot suddenly popped into my mind with the thought of obscenities.
I grimaced.
"Oh, the books. Did you find them helpful? I can find a few more if need be." She murmured, with a tilt of the head.
She wanted to give him something in return for being so nice.
A book didn't really seem good enough though.
She blushed and frowned at the same time.
He could read her thoughts.

Johnny:
I nodded, relieved.
I caught the balloon gently, letting my arms swing back with it instead of just stopping. With a successful catch I tossed it back, watching it carefully.
The game had started.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Olly: I nodded, munching through my pasta as quickly as possible. It tasted like heaven in a bowl but I couldn't talk with my mouth full. 
Gah.
"Yeah, they were," I smirked after swallowing, "though I haven't had any time really to sit down and study them since with other things but, yeah, I've gone through a couple of chapters."
Yeah, I was too busy getting bombarded with Angie's ideas to how I should dress for that luncheon thing. She was clambering over the chance to style me. It was her new thing: fashion.
"But, if it isn't any bother for you, of course, some more books would be appreciated, thanks," I grinned, that same image of Timmy and the teapot racing through my mind, "and I'm making sure that in the future you're not touching any teapots, if we do... Ignore that."
And I did it again.

Robin: I caught the balloon carefully, handling it as though it was an egg of a dragon. I had to say, my heart was pounding in my chest, my nerves running on high. I wasn't going to lose, though.
"So," I began, tossing the balloon back, "What you going to do with your three things?"
Distract them; that was a trick. Then they'd focus themselves on that rather than the game of catch. 
Yes, I was competitive. He should have realised that by now.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Lila:
I nodded, already picking a few books out that might help him.
I knew history was pretty important as well as customs, perhaps even a guide on other species.
I returned his smile, finding it easy to do rather than forcing one like I normally did.
I started to laugh at the teapot thing but paused as he stopped mid sentence.
If we do what?
If we... Marry?
Was that what he meant?
I tried to keep my face in a confused look but it crumbled, it didn't matter if you looked the part when the audience knew who you actually were.
"Okay.. I'll ignore it," I replied knowing he knew that I probably wouldn't, "Uh... so I was thinking.. Would you be interesting the customs of Elves? Also would you like to know the history of Pure mixes? You're one yourself so you might find it interesting."

Johnny:
I raised an eyebrow.
Distraction eh?
Two could play at that game.
"I dunno, can you give me any ideas?" I replied innocently.
With the next catch I sucked in a bit so my swim trunks sunk a bit further on my hips.
A distraction.
Hey, I knew if she had tried something like that on me I would be distracted, maybe it would work the other way around
Plus the movement was pretty natural so it didn't seem out of the ordinary or purposeful.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Olly: Oh God, I was an idiot. I really was. I should not have invaded her thoughts like that. Bloody karma.
"Yeah, both would be awesome...but I wouldn't call myself a Pure Mix or anything like that. It sounds wrong to say."
It truly did, no matter what the context was. It was just my parents... Of course, Mom was human, either that or she was amazingly good at hiding any sorts of magic or fairytale differences. She wasn't the stereotype, I could tell you.
"And thanks for your help on that. If it wasn't for this then I would pretty much be clueless about all the etiquette and cultural things... Y'know, at first I didn't really think that we would ever get along, but you're actually a lovely girl."
Again, with the blabbing. I couldn't control my mouth.

Robin: I smirked at his response, the clever thing... Then there was the sinking shorts slipping down his hips. If they dropped then I would have stopped the game right there and then. He played dirty, didn't he?But two could play at that game.
"After this I fancy a nice back rub. I've got so many knots up there, y'know?"
And as I caught it back, I made sure that my arms squeezed my chest together a little bit, leaning forward slightly as I did, all tied up with a blushing smirk. Hey, you use your assets, that's how you win wars. 
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Lila:
I blushed brightly, his compliment and nervousness making me a bit awkward.
"It's not a problem really.. I like to help the people I li-.."
The people I like.
I grimaced.
Great.
I should have stopped when I was ahead.
Now I had gone and told him I liked him.
Now he was reading my thoughts for confirmation.
I really wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, unless that color was red, because her face seemed to be getting brighter at each moment.
The waitress, Ruby I thought it was, came by with a wicked grin on her face.
"Would you like the check now?"

Johnny:
I held my breath and kept my eyes on the balloon.
Not at her breasts.
Not at all.
The little cow.
I couldn't really afford to let my shorts go any lower, I had been letting them sink gradually with each throw, or my entire tattoo would show as well as my.. uh.. family jewels.
She was just playing with me and she was enjoying watching me squirm a bit, but those little looks from her made me smirk a bit.
"I'd be happy too, I've heard that my hands are magic.... when it comes to rubs. You never answer my question by the way..."
It was just getting harder and harder to concentrate fully on the game and the balloon seemed to be getting a little weak.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Olly: Awkward silence alert. Just thank the deity that Ruby seemed to get timings perfect.
"Unless you'd like anything else. Dessert? Coffee?" she asked, peering to the pair of us, a grin wide on her face, "We do couple's desserts too, designed to share together..."
I didn't mind. Of course, if Lila wanted something then I wouldn't object to having something for myself.
"You want anything?" I asked her myself.
She liked me? Was that in like or like-like, y'know? But by her blushing I could tell that that was meant to be a heavily guarded secret. It was such a shame that she thought so darn loudly then, wasn't it?

Robin: Ooo, magic-hands Johnny? Regardless if I won that contest or not, he was going to give me a back rub now, wasn't he? He set himself up for that.
"And I'll be looking forward to it," I winked, tossing it back again, "but it's up to you, isn't it? Once we made Olly to to school wearing bright orange overalls for the entire day. Of course I kept an eye on him to make sure that he was indeed doing it... I'm not bad at baking cakes. I'd make me bake you a Victoria Sponge."
Of course I'd say that, that wasn't a bad demand now, was it? But I wasn't going to go give him ideas, was I? That was against the rules.
By then were were pretty far apart and I was getting that nasty feeling that it was about to go.
"Ooo, careful now. It's getting close. It's--"
And of course I jinxed it.
I misjudged the throw, my hands going a little lower than then they should have done.
Splat. Right in on my forearms and then into my eye.
Shit.
My flawless reign, ruined.
"Oh, balls."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Lila:
I shook my head, I was full.
Plus with my unladylike display earlier I really didn't want to end up scarfing down ice cream while I was at it.
I watched his face contemplate a few things, I was sure it was my earlier comment. The like part hadn't given much away because I really did-
No.
Stop that.
He can hear you.
I smiled instead, in my head lovely scenes from scary movies flashing through to get him out of my head.
I had to find a way to keep some thoughts private.

Johnny:
I grinned.
My eyes flashed with victory.
I strut over to her, swagger in my gait, and with a quick movement I picked her up. I walked to the pool, her defeat making me feel superior and tossed her in.
Laughing at her scream.
"I AM THE CHAMPION!" I shouted with glee.
I pulled my shorts up at that moment too, they were riding dangerously low and I was beginning to get a bit scared.
I was the winner.
Muahahaha.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Olly: "Alright, we'll have the cheque, thanks," I nodded at Ruby.
"Alright."
And with that she walked off again, allowing me to sigh.
"I'm going to tell you this now," I began, the flood of fake blood and screaming girls echoing through my brain, "It isn't that I want to read your mind, it's just that... I can hear every thought of every person in this room. I can't control that. Because I know you and...like you, your internal voice is a little louder than the rest. I'm not trying to invade your mind; it's like my brain is a satellite dish picking up random signals. I'm sorry for the fact that I can't control it...but in the future, who knows? I'm sorry for invading your privacy."
I felt like I had to say it. I felt like it was my fault that it was that way, that I couldn't find the off switch for it, but I hadn't had it for long, at least, not this strongly. Sure, I could generally read people quite easily and always had been able to, but to this level, it was new.
And with that, Ruby dropped the little black book on the table which I of course picked up. Flicking it open, I grinned to what was inside.
"Alright," I nodded at her, flicking the book shut, "You ready?"
You gotta love having a mom who was friends with the owner as, for what would usually cost a little bit but not a lot, we got it all for nothing.
Now that was magic.

Robin: I didn't even bother squirming as he picked me up. I had lost, all because of those bloody shorts and being too focused on distracting him. I only had myself to blame.
But I still shrieked at that frozen depths of horribleness.
"Yeah, yeah, thanks for that," I frowned, emerging from the depths, spitting the water out from my mouth,  "I lost the fight."
And I really really didn't want that to happen... But he wasn't going to be too harsh on me, was he? He better not, otherwise I'll poison that cake.
"The queen is dead! Long live the king!"
Over the fence, the Everwood trio turned up again, celebrating that I had indeed been beaten. All I could do was glare at them, all whilst under the surface making sure that everything was still in it's right place. Now, that would have been embarrassing.
"Alright, scoot guys!" I shouted, clambering out of the pool, "Move along."
And with a flurry of laughter, they walked off again, happy in the knowledge that I wasn't queen of the hill anymore. But then I turned my attentions to Johnny...but I couldn't keep that frown on my face.
"I let you win," I murmured, shaking off the water in slow-mo, "I'm nice like that... Still any ideas on the three demands?"
I wanted to get this over and done with, really. Yes, he was my boyfriend, but I was not going to enjoy this.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Lila:
I had stopped the pictures but kept my mind quiet.
When we reached his car it was beginning to darken outside but I stopped him before he got in the car by pulling on his jacket.
I then kissed him on his lips.
I felt bad about being harsh but good about the kiss.
I held onto him by the flaps of his jacket and then let go, breaking the kiss and hiding my blushing face under my hair.
Sorry
I thought to him.

Johnny:

I waved the crowd away, a victorious smile on my face until Robin's glare pulled the smirk right off.
I pursed my lips and flashed her a mischievous grin before heading inside. The air had begun to get cold and the light was starting to darken so I didn't really want to stay out there.
In the dark my senses got heightened as a natural protection process my body turned on.
My ear got a bit more pointed and my eyes more cat like, my teeth got a bit sharper too.
I preferred to stay as human as I could for as long as I could.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Olly: The cool night air was so pleasant, wasn't it? It helped me to think.
I shouldn't have said that...but I had to. I had to explain this burden to her before she began to blame me for it...
Then, the last thing that I would expect happened.
She kissed me. 
Everything that was running through my mind, her thoughts, my worries, the hobo on the corner's hunger for some grub, all stopped. Everything.
Gently, as she pulled away, I tried to formulate a sentence.
What for?
She certainly shouldn't have been sorry for that. 

Robin: I could only sigh as I sauntered back into the house, arms crossed against my chest, a frown on my lips. I didn't appreciate him being so happy with that victory. Why should I be? I didn't like being beaten; it wasn't a nice feeling.
"You didn't answer my question," I gently reminded as I tried to catch up to him, my hair still dripping, "Oh, and do you want something to eat? I was going to make dinner for Angie so if you want to stay, it's fine..."
Plus Mom wouldn't mind. She thrives on having guests round, though of course that never happens with the kooks that she had as kids. Hell, she probably wouldn't have minded him staying over the night...but I wasn't going to risk that, just in case y'know?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Lila:
I blushed brought my lips to his ear, "Sorry for being a bit harsh." I whispered.
My, my, my.
I was being a bit forward wasn't I?
I bit my lip, I really hoped that I didn't scare him away.
I brought my hands to my face to covered it, feeling ever so awkward and not at all calm.
"I also have to be going home now.." She added with a wince.
Her time was slowly being eaten up.

Johnny:
I shook my head, grimacing as it splatter a bit of water and exposed my pointed ears.
"I have to go and make dinner for my neighbor tonight anyway, thanks for the offer. I'm also gonna mull over my options for a bit... May I go change in your room again?" I said, keeping as polite as I could.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Olly: Of course she had to go. The time had flown by and I hadn't returned home yet. Who knows what state the house was going to be in when I got back. It was probably going to be half on fire with a flurry of firemen hanging around outside trying to calm down my sisters.
"Don worry about it, but calm down, you're working yourself up," I smiled calmly, putting a hand on her arm, "but, of course, yeah. The same place as last time?"
With a grin, I tucked her hair back into place, mostly because it's tuffiness was annoying me slightly - I was totally not OCD at all - and smirked. If there was something that I has learnt it was remain cool and confident and soon that person would follow suit, even if they were in complete distress. That was something that I called the Big Brother Complex.

Robin: He was cooking for his neighbour? I didn't want to ask why. It must have been a boy thing or something.
"Alright, but yeah, of course," I nodded waving towards the stairs for some reason, "There's towels in the bathroom if you want to dry off too. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."
And with a quick kiss on the lips, I reshuffles his curls so that they covered his ears once again. I walked into the kitchen, a beach towel wrapped around my waist and proceed to take out the leftover chicken from the fridge ready to make dinner, all with a sigh.
To be honest, I didn't want him to leave. I did want him to stay but if he had other things I guess that I had to understand that; I wasn't going to be that overly-attached girlfriend, ever. 
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 am

Lila:
I nodded, a bit grateful for him to be calm, though the smirk on his face said 'Yeah, I know I'm helpful'.
Just a bit.
I blushed at his touch and then slid into the car, I had to be home in t minus twenty minutes. That meant a super fast sprint through the forest.
it was worth it.

Johnny:
I scurried up to her room and dried off and changed as quickly as possible not wanting her to wait. I skipped a few stairs as I went down and then my cell rang, it was my neighbor.
"Hey Natalie, yeah I might be just a bit late, I have to pick up the food. Yeah, I can make your favorite, you know I enjoy it as much as you. Yeah, see you soon. Can't wait either." I said quickly, standing near the kitchen.
Where had Robin gone?
I still had to kiss her goodbye.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 am

Olly: She thought that I was looking smug? Really?
I knew that I had to ignore that otherwise it might have escalated into an argument. I was pretty laid back, yes, but I didn't like things like that... Compared to Timmy and Greg's monstrous egos, mine was literally the size of a pea.
The drive to the forest was spend in silence, pretty much, other than the odd making sure that she was fine and that she had enough time to get back. Fortunately the restaurant was pretty close to there so getting there wasn't a problem.
Eventually, after a sigh, I pulled up. I turned to her, a small smile on my face.
"There you go, then," I murmured, the thought still running through my mind.

Robin: Lobbing all of the ingredients into the frying pan, I let out a sigh, watching as they all sizzled. My style of cooking generally was just throw everything together and hope that it tasted as nice as it did when you did everything separately, or at it was when I was this knackered. I didn't know how long we had spent in that garden, but it seemed like the time had zoomed past.
In the hallway, Angie's brows furrowed. Natalie? That was rather suspicious. She swooped in front of him from under the cupboard, a bottle of cola under her arm.
"Who's Natalie?" she asked, looking up to him.
She used a tone that didn't sound like she was assuming anything, but it certainly wasn't innocent. She stared, unblinking and unwilling to let him passed without an answer.
"Does Robin know who she is?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Lila:
I nodded and fought with myself silently for a moment until a quiet desicion was made.
I grabbed his chin and placed another kiss on his lips, this one a lot less timid than the one before. This one was.... Determined.
I broke the kiss and got out of the car before anything could be said and sprinted into the forest.
I had to hurry.

Johnny:
I jumped startled at Angie's sudden appearance but remained calm.
"Natalie is my neighbor and Robin does not know her, I haven't been able to introduce them yet." I explained.
I glanced around, needed to say goodbye to Robin before I left, or what kind of boyfriend would I be?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Olly: At her touch, I kissed back with the same strength, this time prepared for it thanks to her really loud thinking. Seriously, I was sitting there when she debated it to herself, the pros and the cons. Then she came to her decision.
And as I pulled off and away, I filed my hands through my hair, my breaths shaking a little. Even though the luncheon was pretty rubbish, that just there was damn sweet. But, thanks to that, I knew something.
"God, I want to win this now..."

Robin: Shuffling out of the kitchen, I raised my brow at the pair of them, wondering what the hell Angie was doing. I thought that she had questioned him enough already...
"I'll walk you to the door, then," I smirked, edging around my little sister, "Pour the drinks, will you? I'll be back in a sec."
"Fine..." she muttered, her face unmoving, "Bye Johnny."
What a weird girl.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Lila:
I pushed myself to run as fast as I could, so the butterflies in my stomach would stop their damn fluttering.
They weren't that bad though.
My lips tingled a bit too, that I almost didn't want to stop.
Once I had climbed back up the drain pipe and into my room I jumped onto my bed with a giggle.
I made it.
I changed quickly and was already in bed when the maids came to check up on me.
"Oh, the poor dear, been in her room since lunch... Didn't even come down for dinner. At least we know she's been in her room all day." They chatted, eventually leaving to report back to my mumsy.
Really.
Sometimes it was boring how easy it was to fool people.

Johnny:
I smiled and planted a kiss on Robin's lips, pulling her close.
"I love you... I'll call you after dinner." I said with a smile.
I ran a hand through Robin's wet locks and then walked to her door, with a little wave I left.
Within five minutes I was on my bike on my way to the little market near my apartment. I had to get a few things for dinner.
Natalie, the sweet old woman, was in and out of the hospital because of her failing kidney. Sometimes it was too hard for her to cook herself a meal and going out for dinner was too expensive, so I cooked dinner for her.
She really was a sweet old woman, she often gave me advice like the grandmotherly type she was.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Robin: "I love you too, but alright hun," I smiled, kissing him back, "I'll be waiting."
Giving him a little wave back, I had to chew my cheek to stop myself from doing anything stupid, whether that was pulling him back into the house or saying something that I would later regret. He was sweet, wasn't he? But as soon as he shut the door, I dashed to the window, watching as he slipped on his helmet and drove off, my eyes lingering on him. I honestly didn't deserve him, did I? He was too good.
"Robin! Dinner's burning!"
And with that, my happy little daydream snapped as I leapt into the kitchen, my eyes pinned onto the dish... It was simmering quite happily.
"What? It's fine..."
"I know, I just wanted you away from that window, idiot," she muttered, rolling her eyes, "and his neighbour's a girl called Natalie..."
"Yeah, and...?"
Why the hell did she call me an idiot? She had never called me anything that serious before. Sure, doughnut, plum, silly billy, but never idiot. Something was up.
"He was on the phone to her. It sounded a bit...friendly."
Oh, she thought that...? N'awww. But I knew that I had nothing to worry. He loved me, he'd done too much for me for that...that and he wouldn't dare.
"Oh, shush, Angie, you're just being paranoid," I frowned, waving my hand, "Pour the drinks and shut up."
And with a gruff, she did as she was told.

Olly: "Guys! I'm back!"
Opening the door, the mix spices wafted into my nose. It smelt alright, actually. Robin wasn't a bad cook, surprisingly enough, its just when she can be bothered to do it.
"About time!" she called back from the living room, "We're in here."
Walking in, I raised a brow to the pair of them sitting on the picnic rug, their hair drenched, stuffing their faces full of Mexican wraps, condiments rolling down their chins.
Delightful.
"Yeah, sorry about that. I was busy...with Lila."
And after being forced to spill the details, but only if they got me a drink, I sunk into the sofa and sighed. I had a busy life.

[Oh! Johnny! He's too sweet! And Angie thinks that he's cheating on her sister... N'aww!]
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 pm

(YUPS.. Johnny.. He is such a nice guy, I thought it would be terrible if a little conflict arrived... muahahaha... I mean- oh no.....)
(Sorry.. I'm using passive aggressive ways to get rid of my provincial exam rage...)
(also- I believe a time skip is in order? How are you? How is life? I AM TOTALLY NOT PROCRASTINATING STUDYING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!???)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Ha, fair enough. It would spice things up between the sisters, at least.
And no worries. I had my last GCSE today and now I'm free! I no longer have to go to school and I'm officially a college girl! Yay.
And yes, I agree. We can either go to the next day or to the phone call... Which would you vote? Last night I got pretty distracted by this and the water balloon fight on here.

But go! Get studying! If you fail then you'll regret it all for the rest of your life! Gah!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 pm

lol
CONGRATS!
I have a science exam today... bleh.. but then I'm freee... to summer school... then I take math over the summer so I don't have to do it next year.
I vote next day- do you want to start it off
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks. Ha, fair enough. I have a summer school thing with college in a few weeks but that's mostly so we know what to study over the summer over three days.
And alrighty Smile

Robin: "Need, don't, need, need, don't..." I murmured in between chomping my gum, "The rest I do not need."
I hated Mondays. That's when I needed the most amount of books. But, on the bright side, that was the day when I could see Molly. Today was the day which she wrote down in that little letter. Sure, it wasn't for long and we'd probably spend the majority of it crying...
"Meh."
Shaking my head, I slammed the locker door shut, swinging my satchel back over my shoulder. I didn't flinch when Fergie's face appeared besides me, leaning against his locker. Yes, ours were next door to one another. Oh joys of joys.
"Y'right?" I asked politely, proceeding to blow a bubble afterwards.
"Not bad," he shrugged, "Finally got some sleep. Didn't get much the weekend."
As he laughed, I pulled a face of disgust. Lovely. I really wanted to hear about that, didn't I? And that was for the reasons of that it wasn't something that I would ever want to hear and the fact that I was jealous that he got to spend the weekend with her, the cock-wielding idiot.
"Gross," I muttered, blowing up a bubble.
"No, that's gross," he smirked, pointing at my gum, "Seriously, how can you like that?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 pm

(Yeah.... JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM Smile. Also funny post Razz)

Molly:
I smiled as I finished the last stitch on the shirt I was making.
It was an ordinary tank top but the process to make it... well that was a lot harder than any simple day of stitching it together.
It was a special shirt though, it was the shirt I made for Robin, I sewed in charms and as much anti-curse spells as I could find. It was under armor.
I had made a belt for Fergie and some gloves for Johnny.
As you could tell, the amount of fabric I had dwindled when I reached the last of my friends.
I slipped the items in my handmade bag and left the store, heading to the meeting point. It was during Lunch so Robin had time to meet me without missing any school, not that she would mind anyway.
Lilith was doing an all day nap, she did them once every three days of no sleep, which was pretty much every week.
I had freedom then but only about two to three hours as the damn twins would find me.

Johnny:
I stumbled up to Robin, sleep in my eyes and my hair a mess.
I had ended up sleeping on Miss Natalie's couch because I locked myself out, like a smart person.
I now smelt like her lavender perfume that she was so found of, that and I was in my clothes from yesterday. I didn't have the time to get the key in the morning and I ended up just going to school.
I was the most intelligent man alive.
Really.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh well done. I hope that it went well. And thanks, I thought that it reflected their relationship haha

Robin: At first, I grinned at Johnny's appearance...then I saw his face.
"Damn you look rough. What happened?" my voice genuinely full of concern for him, not just sarcasm.
I pressed a quick kiss on his cheek, something which was my usual greeting for him. But, as I did, a waft of lavender filling my nostrils... Lavender? Since when had he used lavender...
And he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday when I saw him.
And he looked real tired
That wasn't right.
Natalie.
My sister's voice ran through my mind, the cruel tone shifting my perspective.
But I quickly shook it out, knowing that she was just winding me up. Johnny would never do that. Never. He loved me. And with a sigh and a final making sure that I had everything ready for the reunion between myself and Molly, I let out a sigh.
"I'll see you later, though. I've got someone to see. I'll be back...somewhen. Don't expect that I'll be back for English, though."
And with a huge amount of glee in my voice, about the Molly part, at least, I pressed another kiss on Johnny's cheek and legged it out of there. We only had limited time.

Fergie: "Unfortunately, dude, I have to agree with her. You look terrible. Been out with another lady last night?"
Knocking him in the arm to hint that it was a joke, I smiled, further empathising on that I was taking the micky out of him. I knew the guy, he wouldn't do that sort of thing. He was too nice.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Molly: I sat in the park and reclined, letting the warm sun kiss my face and arms. I sighed when people served to other paths to avoid me, I did look a bit homeless with a side of crazy.
I didn't mind though.
I'd get to see Robin in a matter of minutes.

Johnny:
I ran a hand through my hair and grimaced.
"Nah man... I got locked out of my apartment last night, had to spend the night with my neighbor. Y'know Natalie, you saw her when I was bringing home groceries that one time... Now that I think about it, it was a bit weird to find you anywhere near I live... I mean.. You're like high class." I said, ending with a bit of a dull joke.
It was true though, Fergie was in the Uplands, in the nice part of town, while I was.... in the less nice part of town.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Robin: I literally legged it the whole way there, not caring if anyone turned around and saw me, thinking that I was insane. They'd just join the queue of people. And trust me, that was a rather long line.
I skidded to a stop once I reached the park, my face completely crimson. I had to lean against a tree whilst I tried to regain what little dignity I had. And with that, I began the walk down the path...
And then I saw her.
My best friend.
"Molly?" I murmured, totally not loud enough for anyone to hear me, "Molly?!"
Sprinting towards her, arms out, I imagined it to be similar to the whole loving scene when two long-lost lovers reunited so they ran towards one another in slow motion. Yes, it looked better in my head, but as soon as I dived onto her, squishing her meanwhile, I grinned, fully and properly.
"Hello."

Fergie: I nodded along. I knew Natalie. Sweet old woman. She offered me boiled sweets when I was there. She knew that I was a nice person, however, in the parts where Johnny lived, some of the people weren't necessarily the safest to be around. That little defenceless old lady had to stay there though, bless her.
"I'm not high class, I'm middle class, thank you. Yes, I have a butler but I suppose that your family do. Just because you opted to stay behind when they went off back to your empire and the cheapest place available was in the nasty parts. I guess your parents didn't think that you were going to die or anything, anyway; you ride a motorbike, for Pete's sake...and you date Robin."
That last bit was muttered under by breath. I knew that Johnny could have easily beaten me up right there and then. Easily. I always avoided to say anything too bad in front of him, just in case he took it the wrong way and punched me square in the jaw. The problem was, I still wasn't very good with sarcasm.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next