Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

lily! gaby! hi Very Happy
long time no chat. what's going on right now...?

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 30 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:37 pm

KATE!! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN...IN...A LONG TIME!! Very Happy:D
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm

(lol i have good timing v.v i think everyone ish off studying and doing other things though )

Noah : "Boss you have to stop hugging me like that! and please put on a shirt" I blushed, the feeling of the hot skin of his chest was strange to me. I never touched anyone there first of all, i never knew how hot the human skin could be and this guy had pretty soft skin for a dude.
"Sorry" Henry smiled and i had to let the anger go. He was too dumb for his own good. "Merry Christmas, Henry" i said, giving him the plate of pancakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm

kate-unnie!! *huggles chu to the floor* meep glomping >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

lol. lily it's been forever!!!!!!!!! i was studying for finals. but now i'm back (finals are next week but i'll be fine Razz)
gaby-unnie!!! it's been so long *said dramatically*
ive missed u guys soooooo much!!!
how are chu?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

lol Very Happy and i know! kate's back, kate's back!!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

aw i feel so welcomed *blushes* i'm so happy to be back Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

i'm good! i had finals [or, math finals, anyway] two weeks ago. my brain was so fried, i swear to god i sat staring at a blank microsoft document on my computer for about 10 minutes before i realized i didn't feel like writing. WHICH I NEVER DO.
o.0 finals kills your brain!!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 pm

sleepy but good nii ^-^ so far nothing big happened
The boys had a x-mas ball the other night and matt, chase and henry have a hang over. Noah has no presents for anyone but henry got all the guys an expensive ornaments with their names on it. jake just got a frame for the picture of his sister. now they're all eating breakfast in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:i'm good! i had finals [or, math finals, anyway] two weeks ago. my brain was so fried, i swear to god i sat staring at a blank microsoft document on my computer for about 10 minutes before i realized i didn't feel like writing. WHICH I NEVER DO.
o.0 finals kills your brain!!

i haven't felt like writing in forever >.> probably one of the reasons i haven't been on a lot Sad or over at inkpop.
but since its (almost) summer time i can relax more Very Happy

gaby-unnie: should i bring in liv? i can't find her profile....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm

yes ma'am :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Name: Olivia (Liv) Vance
Appearance: lightly tanned skin, big brown eyes sprinkled with gold, wavy golden-brown hair, and an adorable smile. Liv is small and wiry but has an undeniable grace.
Personality: quick witted, snarky, flirtatious, blunt, crude. Liv tells it how it is--she doesn't beat around the bush. (in her words) "burn that f*cker down" She's not scared to swear or break the rules or do anything. She is bouncy; bubbly. She loves smiling and laughing. She doesn't care what people think--she does what she wants whenever she wants.
Background: Liv grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She was unanimously known as the town's slut. Her town is very religious and strict about not having sex before marriage. Liv doesn't follow the rules. In fact, it's her personal goal not to follow the rules. She first slept with a guy when she was fifteen. Her father was abusive and when he found out about this he beat her worst than ever before. Her mother didn't do anything to stop him, so Liv said "screw this" and left the town ((in the short story that i am thinking about liv leaves home with her best friend who is a lesbian. they are both town outcasts and decide to go on a one-way road trip)).

there's liv. but how should she come in...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Devin could notice her and say goodmorning like the quiet gentleman he is ^^

Devin: I pause in tuning again as i hear the soft creak of the floor. I look up from my fingers and spot Liv [can he know her already?]. "Good morning, Olivia." I greet quietly, returning to my playing again.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

she can just knock on the door or something o-o maybe she had an appointment with one of the guys or even noah (sinces shes pretending to be a guy now )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:53 pm

lily: she's new in town...so no body knows her...

Liv: I bit my lip and looked up at the double doors of the Good Evening Gentleman's club. I rolled my shoulders, put on my most charming smile, and knocked once.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

oh...never mind.
scratch what i said back there...

Devin: "Is someone going to get that?" I didnt' even look up. I could hear the knocking on the door, but i was guessing that Henry's over inflated ego would drown it out. Oh well.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm

who do you want to answer the door nii? o.o

"uh, master was that a knock on the door?" i asked Henry who had just taken a huge bite of his pancake.
"huh?" he said. I couldnt help but laugh at him. "Don't go out youre shirtless, Henry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm

devin is the first person to hate henry o-o...........
*henry sits in a closet and grows mushrooms, moping* ahaha x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:57 pm

anyone Very Happy especially if they're shirtless Wink

Liv: I knocked again. Maybe they were out. Or drunk.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Devin: I sighed. "I'll get it." Sheesh. I pull the guitar strap over my head and walk out of the room and towards the door. I needed some breathing room anyway.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:59 pm

could i have devin profile so i know what he looks like?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Henry : i pouted, 'hey i'm the leader of the club" i said, following devin to the door. When Noah didn't budge i pulled her along with me. "Hey, master i was eating!" she grumbled, still chewing on her pancake. I chuckled and opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Liv: I looked up at the three who stood in the doorway. One didn't have a shirt on. Okay, I liked him already. I laughed softly to myself. "Hi," I said. "I'm Olivia Vance."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqY0IUBETg <--henry sounds, acts and looks like the tall blond guy, named tamaki in this video >.< hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:03 pm

"Well, good morning and merry Christmas Miss Oliva" Henry smiled politely. when Noah didn't respond he nudge her a bit. Noah almost choked on her pancake but managed to remember to speak in a lower voice. "A-Ah good morning miss" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:04 pm

um...i'm still trying to find devin's prof.
brb
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next