Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Henry :"Devin? Are you okay..." i went over to check his face. it looked pale and his pupils were dilated.

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 6:31 pm

gah i shall be right back @.@

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Devin: "yeah, just dandy." I say, you can hear the tension in my voice. I push past Henry and out my room. I was going to figure this out, before the anxiety and fear could kill me.

[i gtg for a bit, maybe be on later ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm

i'm back for now...not sure how long though
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

back for a little while >.<

Henry : I stared after him and then looked at noah who was just as dumbfounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Devin: I hurried down the steps, hoping no one would stop me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Noah : "do we run after him or do we let him go?"
Henry thought it over for a moment. "Well, i can't go after him...he hates me..." There was actual sadness in Henry's voice. I shook my head and soothed my hand through his hair once as a comforting gesture. I heard his breathing change a bit, for some reason my cheeks felt hot. When i looked back at my palm there were tiny golden speck on it. "I- i better go after him" Henry suddenly said, jogging down the stairs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Devin: Before i could get out the door, Henry caught up to me. "What do you want, Henry?" I snapped, looking over at him impatiently. Why can't you see what you've done...? I flinched as a cool touch brushed across my lips. This was getting bad, and i had a small idea of how to stop it.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Henry : i felt myself flinch away from the harshness in his voice and i couldn't control the audible hurt in my own when i spoke next. "i-i just wanted to know if i could help you somehow devin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Devin: I ran a hand through my hair, "Look, Henry," i paused, looking up at him. "I just need to end something. I can explain later if you like, but right now i just...i just need to get to the graveyard."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Henry : I straightened from my flinch and reached inside my pocket for the keys to my motorcycle. "Take it and go"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Devin: I stared at him for a moment longer before nodding quickly and snatching the keys from him.

As soon as i was within jogging distance of the graveyard, i was off the 'cycle and running for the gates. I wanted it for X-Mas..but you took it back... I shook my head to clear it of her voice. I recognized it now. It was Kielen. I felt cold fingers grip at my hand.
I just wanted to keep a part of you she sang softly. I rummaged in my pocket for the guitar pick. the one i'd given her. the one i'd taken back and put away in a box 7 months ago.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Noah came running out the door, her hair combed back and her dark wig on. Her out fit consisted of my vest from earlier (that fit her a bit big ) and black skinny jeans. She looked like an adorable boy.
"What just happened?" She asked, out of breath.
I shook my head softly, ''Devin had to go see someone thats all"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Devin: I searched for the gravestone, thankful when i found it without a snow covering on it. Here lies Kielen Tyia Norfolk.
I frowned, running my fingers over the engraving. Only 17. Diagnosed wrong and given the wrong medication. the medication that she was allergic to and killed her. My hand turned into a fist.

I knelt down and looked at the pick. thank you, Dev she whispered, i could hear the relief in her voice as i set the pick down in a small little indention of the stone. her voice faded away and her presence was now gone. I sat down all the way on the cold ground, leaning against the headstone and closing my eyes. That's all she wanted. A piece of me to take with her. I open my eyes to look up as a cold prick lands on my nose. It's snowing, and it's making me smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 35 Separator"should we go see if he's okay?" Noah asked me as i made hot chocolate for her. I shook my head, watching the snow fall softly to the earth. "No, let him have a moment to himself." I gave her the mug and pulled her over to kiss her forehead. "Thank you for a wonderful Christmas morning, Noah." i whispered and then let go, making my way out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Devin: I pulled up in front of the manor, taking off my helmet and spotting Henry walking toward me. I tossed him his keys before sliding off the motorcycle. "Thanks Henry. You know, you're not so bad," I smirk at him.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

I gave him a small salute and kept walking. ''If you see matt tell him i went to go see my father".
When i was out i hoped onto the cycle and revved it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Devin: "Sure," I nodded, waving once before heading back inside. I almost ran into Noah, but i caught myself on the door frame before running her over. "Noah," I even sounded surprised.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Noah ; "oh devin you're home" i smiled, stepping away from the door before it hit me in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Devin: "Yeah, sorry i kinda ran away like that." I scratched the back of my head. "Well I'm back and...hopefully, all better."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Noah : "don't worry about it. I'm just happy you're okay." i looked at the table. "would you like some hot cocoa?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Devin: I shrugged, "Sure." and i smiled. Maybe letting her move on was the best for both of us. "I'd love one." I half smiled at her as i sat down in the kitchen.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Noah : i grabbed one of the mugs and passed it to him. "its actually pretty good. i shouldnt doubt henry so much" i chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Devin: I pulled it close to my mouth. "None of us should," I shook my head, closing my eyes as the steam warmed my face.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Noah : i nodded, " i try not to. Its hard though. Henry can be so childish sometimes' i sipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Devin: "You're telling me..." I sighed, opening my eyes to look at her. "I've been here for years." my half smile faded as i solemned up.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next