Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:04 pm

um...i'm still trying to find devin's prof.
brb

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 31 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Liv: "Merry Christmas," I replied. I flashed one of my most dazzling smile, the one that had gotten Sean in bed with me. "You are?" I asked, raising my eyebrow as I looked the shirtless guy up and down.

that vid was hilarious Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Devin Weathers
looks: he's sort of tall [6 feet] he has light brown hair that gets streaks of blonde whenever he's out in the sun too long. he's pretty tan from his favorite hobby: playing his guitar out in the sun. he's quiet and not as sociable as his family wishes. He barely ever speaks to anyone out of choice.
Devin is smart, sensitive, and a great listener [if you can tell between him listening or just ignoring you] since he doesn't talk a lot.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:08 pm

thanks lily Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 pm

"Henry Dawson" Henry smiled,taking the girls arm and ushering her inside where it was nice and warm.
Noah blinked, the girl's eyes were pretty much glued to Henry. But why?... "Um Master" she stopped him from sitting down. "S-should i go get tea? Coffee?"

(it is x3 hehe and noah is just 5'4, skinny (like a stick ) a very pretty face with large doe-like brown eyes and dark brown hair she wears in her coat so it looks short )

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm

yep ^^

Devin: I blink. Oh great, another girl around. I muster up a polite half smile and nod in silent greetings before turning around and letting my smile fall back down into it's regular straight line.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Liv: I curled up in a ball on the couch. "Thanks Henry," I said with a small smile. I glanced over at the guy who had spoken. Being that skinny should be a crime. What self respecting girl would ever like a guy who didn't have an ounce of muscle on him? I looked back at Henry. Now there was a guy who new what a weight room was. ((i'm not saying he's a jacked foot ball player, but he has some muscle....unless he's ridiculously thin like noah Razz))
There was another boy in the room. "What's your name?" I asked him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Noah : i didn't realy like the way the girl had just glanced at me. Like i was a piece of unsatisfactory meat.... "I'll be back with tea.." i Grumbled, already stalking back to the kitchen.
"Oh, Noah, i'll go with you if you want me to," Henry said , half risen from the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Devin: i froze in place. Crap, i didn't get away.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Devin: i turned around slowly, looking to the new girl reluctantly. "I'm Devin Weathers." I said to her. then tried again for my getaway...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:19 pm

"Hey devin do you want to help me with the coffee?" Noah called from the door way. He looked unhappy in the living room so it was all she could do to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Liv: Devin. That was a nice name. I smiled at him though I turned down the hotness a few notches. "Where are you from?" I asked. I attempted to pull my sweat over my head, but my shirt got caught and came up with it. Shit. At least I had a nice tan and good abs. I was also wearing a black push up bra. Could my life get any worse?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Devin: I nodded quickly, hurrying away. Ok, so maybe answering the door wasn't one of my more brilliant ideas. I set my guitar in a chair and walked over to Noah. "Thank you," I thanked her quietly without looking away from where i was getting cups out of the cupboard.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Henry stood up and followed Noah out. Noah grimaced at him and hissed "get back there, i thought you were the leader"
Henry chuckled softly, taking Noah's chin and tilting it up. Just enough for their lips to be inches apart "My my my, is my little pet jealous? "
"UGH! y-you're unbelievable!" Noah growled, pushing him back out the kitchen door. "Noah, i didn't mean to-" the shirt she threw at him hit in the face and cut off the rest of the things he was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Liv: I wriggled out of the sweater and pulled my shirt down. My face was beet red--I could feel it. But at least my lightly toned skin covered it up.
I had been called the town slut. To my face. But even I get red when I flash a room of boys.
Wait, where had the boys gone?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Devin: I glanced through the door. What a weird sight. Henry with a shirt hanging off his face and the new girl -- Liv -- with her shirt riding up. what a dysfunctional place to live.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

((her shirt isn't riding up anymore. the boys missed the moment Razz))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

"I'm sorry about that, Miss Olivia" Henry said, buttoning up the shirt Noah had thrown at him. "The rest of the gentlemen went to bring us tea and little sandwiches." He sat back down next to her. "Did you have an appointment with someone in specific?" He asked, side-smiling at her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:28 pm

(Henry would have ignored it regardless >.< he doesn't see that as bad or flirty. hes odd that way. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Noah : i tried to ignore what was going on in the living room. I took the tea set and set the coffee. After that i exhaled and slid into one of the near by seats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:30 pm

((i don't really understand what the manager/appointment thing is Neutral could you enlighten me.........)))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

aww, really? darn.

Devin: I leaned against the counter, sipping at the coffee. "So, you like Henry?" i asked Noah bluntly. Hey, not my fault i was curious.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:33 pm

(appointments are like any other appointment. The girl picks what guy she wants to spend time with and she pays for him. The manger would keep track of who would date who on what day and what hour.)

Noah : i nodded, "I like him how i like all of you guys. Except i don't really like it when he makes me call him master and hugs me all the time..." i shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Devin: "Ah, i see." I nodded, looking out the window without saying anything more.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Noah : "hey devin, i've been meaning to ask you this but do you have a girlfriend? I thought i saw some girl asking for you about a week ago." I looked up at him and remembered how short i really was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 4:37 pm

((who would liv have an appointment if she wanted to be manager? she doesn't have money to spend on guys--she usually just guys herself. and no, she's never been paid for it))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next