Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 12:43 pm

yup yup nii ^-^

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 29 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Devin: i stumble downstairs and catch myself on the table. I'm still fazed at what i'd found in my room that i barely dodge running into Noah.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Noah : "woa hey: i said trying not to into devins way. I did a half spin to dodge him but that only sent me face first to the floor. "crap" i sighed, pushing myself back up. What was that all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Devin: "Oh, I'm sorry Noah. I'm just..just a little tired this morning." I offer her a hand and small smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Noah : "you look like you just saw a ghost" i said, already up on my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Devin: I take my hand back. "Maybe i did," I murmur, sliding my hand into my pocket and feeling the guitar pick.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Noah : i blink and bit the bottom of my lip out of habit. "What do you mean?" Devin really looks pale. I wonder if he's sick. Maybe he's hung over to.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Devin: I stare at Noah for a moment longer before pulling the guitar pick out. "My Christmas present. I found it on my bed stand this morning. I'd given it to my first girlfriend," I flick it up into the air and catch it again, "She died last year."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Noah : "oh. Well that's odd. Maybe you brought it along with you one day and somehow..it... " okay no that wouldn't make any sense regardless. Unless the place was haunted. I shivered at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Devin: "Don't worry, I'm sure one of the guys just felt like pulling a prank on me." Not a very funny one. I let out a deep breath through my mouth. That was it. Just the guys...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Noah : i nodded, turning to go back to my room to finish up some paintings but i stopped. "oh yeah." i dug through my bag and pulled out the chocolate bar. "Here you go" i smiled a little. "Merry x-mas"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Devin: I blink down at the candy. "Oh, you didn't have to, Noah, really. I didn't get you anything." I scratch the back of my head, stuffing the purple guitar pick away. then thinking quickly, i pull out the one i use all the time, my favorite. "Here," i hand her the wooden pick, "Merry x-mas to you too." I half smile before turning away and going to the kitchen.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Noah : a pick? wait, i've seen him use this one a lot. "hey wait no!" i said catching up to him once we were down the stairs. "I don't need a present in return and honestly with just a chocolate bar so its fine." i took hi hand and pressed the pick into his palm, closing his fingers around it. "I'm going to make breakfast k?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Devin: I tilt my head, watching her as she walks into the kitchen without another word. i shrug it off, following after her and snatching up my acoustic guitar from around the corner. I sit patiently at the island in the middle of the kitchen, plucking quietly to tune my guitar.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Noah : this was the first time i made breakfast for the guys. I always made breakfast back at home first thing every morning.... i set out a couple of pans. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" i asked, turning over to see Devin stringing his guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Devin: I shrug, playing a few major chords to myself to check the tuning. The G-chord sounded horrible and made me wince. Obviously i'd neglected ol' blue. Yeah, i name my instruments, do we have a problem? I didn't think so.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Noah : ah, back to being the silent type. I shrugged and went back to mix the batter for the chocolate chip pancakes then took out another bowl for the blueberry ones, humming as i did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Devin: I paused in plucking to listen to the soft humming that Noah was producing. I recognized the song and started plucking the harmony to it, just a little louder than before.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Noah : i stopped humming and glanced over my shoulder, still flipping the first pancake. "You know the song?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Devin: I look up at her, continuing to play. "Yes." i nod before going back to playing away.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Noah : i smiled a bit and finished up with breakfast, handing him a plate.
I grabbed another one and was half way to the door before a shirtless blond with blue eyes stepped in. "oh" Henry said, rubbing the back of his head. "Good morning" i said.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Devin: I faltered in playing as i spotted a hung over looking Henry. "Must you walk around the grounds without a shirt on?" i gave him a look, then shook my head and changed the song to a more melancholy one in a minor key.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

[hey, i gotta eat something, so, i'll be back on later ^^ hopefully...]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

(okay :3! )

Henry : i frowned at Devin. "Merry Christmas to you, too," I shook my head and walked over to the sink to get a cup of water. "Noah, did you make breakfast for everyone?" i asked, drinking it down. My head was killing me and i couldn't quite remember anything from last night.
"um, oh, yeah" Noah answered, blushing.
I smiled softly at her and set the glass down. "You shouldn't have. We have maids you know."
At this she frowned. "Did they forget to dress you this morning, prince?"
I blinked at her, surprised. "Are you being sarcastic with me?" My naked good looks were probably making her self conscience. I chuckled and picked her up in a hug. "You're so cute noah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Devin: I rolled my eyes. God Henry was annoying sometimes. I felt bad for Noah. I mean, i myself never got the kind of attention he was giving her -- thank god for that -- but i could tell it was sort of...strange, unnecessary.

[i'm back! anyone around? sorry i was gone for so long Razz
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

lily! gaby! hi Very Happy
long time no chat. what's going on right now...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next