Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 16 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm

awesome and okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm

sorry if i don't respond quickly o-o i'm watching my first grim anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 pm

hey ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi! I'm back, sorry for my absence. been busy past few days.
What'd I miss?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat May 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Matt!
hi:D anyway, i have no idea...i just got back from running a 5k o.o
i've been trying to keep up. not been working all that well.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Matt!
hi:D anyway, i have no idea...i just got back from running a 5k o.o
i've been trying to keep up. not been working all that well.

Well, I haven't been on since thursday...or when the guys started talking in their dinner meeting and your character (Forgot his name....sorry -_-) started choking on wasabi.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm

oh yeah ^^ haha, Devin
i have to go run again, so...i gotta go Smile
bye
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 pm

this is what i get for watching anime v.v
and just read the page before this one to find out whats going on.
It's just the next day-ill probably have everyone go on a little adventure in the city or something

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm

lily is back from running a mile! yeah
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm

way to go! Very Happy i have to run one now...or two...or three... Neutral
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 pm

yay was it fun lili-unnie :3? (went for a jog this morning) v.v gah i miss my track days o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 22, 2010 2:45 pm

lacrosse just ended Sad i'll have to go running a lot to keep in shape.

so liv can pretend to be from a rich family and have stolen money?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 2:51 pm

aww o-o i join c.c when i can to keep in shape or just go out with the guys when they have practice

and yup :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 pm

master everyone ish gone o-o .... i think the puppy ate them
Dimi : it was tamaki <_<
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 4:51 pm

awww everyone is still gone v.v.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Henry : the minute i felt the sun on my chest i hurried to get up and into some clothes so i could race back down the to the living room. 'GUYS! GUYS!" i yelled, smiling. My robe got caught on one of the living room chairs but i unhooked it and kept going until i slammed into someone and chuckled. "Guess who's going to a Christmas ball?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : the minute i felt the sun on my chest i hurried to get up and into some clothes so i could race back down the to the living room. 'GUYS! GUYS!" i yelled, smiling. My robe got caught on one of the living room chairs but i unhooked it and kept going until i slammed into someone and chuckled. "Guess who's going to a Christmas ball?"

Matt: I laid sprawled on the couch with my feet kicked up on the armrest, fiddling with a new handheld device sent from dear old mom.
"Let me guess, you?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

matt-oppa hello~! ^-^ how are chu?

Henry : i blinked, i thought i heard matt but i didn't see him...did that mean he was a ghost now?.. "Matt you should have told me you were a ghost before becoming one!" i shouted up into the air, hoping his lonely, lost spirit would hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:matt-oppa hello~! ^-^ how are chu?

Henry : i blinked, i thought i heard matt but i didn't see him...did that mean he was a ghost now?.. "Matt you should have told me you were a ghost before becoming one!" i shouted up into the air, hoping his lonely, lost spirit would hear me.

Matt: I couldn't help but laugh a little at Henry, despite his age there were times when he still acted like the child he was so many years ago. I envied that.
"Yeah, funny thing." I said lifting myself up from the couch "I'm not a ghost, but I can go look for one if you'd like."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm

nii matt-kun do you think noah is a bit overdone now? o.o like is she like all the papercutouts >.< be honest .)

Henry : i whipped around to see Matt smiling at me from the couch. "Yay you're not a ghost!" i exclaimed crossing the room to hug him and kisses his head, while chuckling when he made his most famous of disapproving faces. "Because if you were dead, you wouldn't get to join the rest of us at the ball!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:nii matt-kun do you think noah is a bit overdone now? o.o like is she like all the papercutouts >.< be honest .)

Henry : i whipped around to see Matt smiling at me from the couch. "Yay you're not a ghost!" i exclaimed crossing the room to hug him and kisses his head, while chuckling when he made his most famous of disapproving faces. "Because if you were dead, you wouldn't get to join the rest of us at the ball!"

I haven't seen noah do much to get an accurate opinion of her really. >.>
But if I may make a suggestion? Perhaps make her more timid? Like at first with the guys she acts withdrawn and distant, but slowly she starts to feel more comfortable with them and begins to open up and enjoy the house more?
Just an Idea.

Matt: Everything froze.
"What ball?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I just don't want her to be girly o-o because thats pretty much henrys charrie >.< i can make her a bit more hmm whats the word... reserved? no thats not it... but its close to it...

Henry : i nodded. "The Christmas ball, Silly. Remember the first one we ever went to ? It was the same day we learned how to waltz. We'll be the hosts of it this year, though" And i was extremely proud to say that so far everything was going according to plan with the decorations and the food. I closed my mouth and my happy grin faded once i noticed how pale Matt had become. "Are you alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:I just don't want her to be girly o-o because thats pretty much henrys charrie >.< i can make her a bit more hmm whats the word... reserved? no thats not it... but its close to it...

Henry : i nodded. "The Christmas ball, Silly. Remember the first one we ever went to ? It was the same day we learned how to waltz. We'll be the hosts of it this year, though" And i was extremely proud to say that so far everything was going according to plan with the decorations and the food. I closed my mouth and my happy grin faded once i noticed how pale Matt had become. "Are you alright?

Matt: Hosting a ball, good, that removes the stress of finding a date.
The Christmas ball was nice, I remembered looking forward to it every year as I grew up. It was a nice mix of elegance and fun...But...I've never hosted a ball. Crap.
"H-how long until the ball...?"
I tried hard not to sound as nervous as I was...but I don't think it worked very well.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Henry : "its tonight" i said, my voice taking on a softer tone. I honesty thought matt liked balls, if i had known he didn't i would have canceled...i'm sure i still can..."Matt, it's okay. We don't have to go" slowly i threw on a gentle smile. "Anyway, we have to teach Noah how to be a proper young woman...so we should probably just focus on that''

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : "its tonight" i said, my voice taking on a softer tone. I honesty thought matt liked balls, if i had known he didn't i would have canceled...i'm sure i still can..."Matt, it's okay. We don't have to go" slowly i threw on a gentle smile. "Anyway, we have to teach Noah how to be a proper young woman...so we should probably just focus on that''

Matt: "Wait wait wait... I didn't say I didn't want to go...It just...snuck up on me is all..." I pushed myself up off the couch and cleared my throat.
"So what was it you said about us hosting it?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next