Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Noah : I guess i must have looked pissed at matt but i really wasn't. i nodded and gestured to the table besides him. "It's right there. Sorry i was going to hand it back to you but i kinda got.... side tracked" i said, just as my phone rang with another text message belonging to Henry. "I think he wants you to get to the limo" i continued, looking back up at Matt.

Matt: I quickly glanced down to my phone, then quickly around the room. Noah was standing in front of...an eisle? Painting? She was painting? Okay, well...I was curious to see what she was painting, but knowing how annoying it was when people looked over your shoulder. So I swiped the phone off the desk and quickly made my way out of the room.
"Thanks," and with a quick salute, I closed the door behind me and made my way down to the front yard.

Shadows

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 23 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

From Henry :
Time and date received : December, 24 at 7: 35

Noah i am so sorry if what ever Chase or I said offended you! i very much do want you to come....but... i know you probably don't want to. Since we probably won't be home until x-mas morning I've left you your gifts on your bed.
Good night, Close all the doors okay?
Henry~

Noah : I sighed, taking one long last look at the portrait. I was almost done. I just had to finish the exact coloring around the eyes and maybe add an over coat to keep the shine on her lips from fading.
Gifts?...i felt a giant pang of guilt at the very center of my stomach. Why did he have to buy me gifts?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Henry : i pressed send on the next text message i sent which was a long apology to Matt. Even though i loved each and everyone of the club members as if they were my own brothers i could possibly never connect with anyone more than i could connect with Matt....If i had upset him to the point that he would chose to leave the club...
"Allen...can we please wait a bit more?" I asked the limo driver who gave me a short-lived disproving look. Thankfully he just sighed and nodded,turning back to the wheal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i pressed send on the next text message i sent which was a long apology to Matt. Even though i loved each and everyone of the club members as if they were my own brothers i could possibly never connect with anyone more than i could connect with Matt....If i had upset him to the point that he would chose to leave the club...
"Allen...can we please wait a bit more?" I asked the limo driver who gave me a short-lived disproving look. Thankfully he just sighed and nodded,turning back to the wheal.

A quick survey of the yard viola, there's the limo. A quick sprint later and I was looking through the glass.
Henry was looking down at his phone for some reason. A few taps on the window got his attention.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Henry : "matt!" i smiled, hurrying over chase to open the door for him. "you are coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Chase:
"Joy."

I said sarcastically, before grabbing my own cell phone to check the time.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Noah : i bit my lip, first staring out the window at the limo and back at the the...the thing.... on my bed.
I assumed Henry or one of the other guys had left it for me before Henry and Chase had their little joke and i decided to ditch them. The sticky note on the shoes even held a little heart.... i pinched my eyes shut. Was i really going to do what i was thinking of doing?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : "matt!" i smiled, hurrying over chase to open the door for him. "you are coming!"

Matt: "Yep! I figured I didn't have anything else to do." I teased, I clambered over Chase and sat down next to Henry. A few quiet seconds passed, and my phone buzzed in my pocket. Unfortunately it slid down to an oncomfortable position and felt like a taser when it vibrated and I doppled over my lap, fumbling the phone out of my pocket.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Chase:
I looked up from my phone and looked at Matt carefully.

"Wheres Noah? You didn't ditch your date, did you?"

I said, seriously. Since when did I care about Noah's well being? I don't. At least, I don't think I do.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Henry : i wiggled my finger at Chase "ah ah ah, no picking on my lover. No matter how jealous you may be" I chuckled, automatically looking back out the window in hopes of seeing another familiar face. When no one else came out of the house i found myself frowning all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i wiggled my finger at Chase "ah ah ah, no picking on my lover. No matter how jealous you may be" I chuckled, automatically looking back out the window in hopes of seeing another familiar face. When no one else came out of the house i found myself frowning all of a sudden.

Matt: I could tell by the look Henry was waiting for someone else...and judging by the eisle in her room, I doubt she would show up...
"I don't think she's coming..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm

And here i was..stupid enough to hope she would change her mind. I nodded, my face angled at the limo floor for a moment. Well, as long as she was safe in the house and found her gifts it would be alight... that made me feel better, at lest. I looked back at both the guys and smiled. "Well, i think its time to get going"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Chase:
I cracked a smile.

"Henry, would you......allow me the honor of dragging Noah down to the limo? I promise to be nice."

I needed some fun, anyway. And carrying Noah down to the limo would have to be a bit of fun. I enjoyed embarrassing girls, because they always ended up enjoying things in the end. Plus the ball was important, she had to go. At least, that's what I think.

I opened my arms while raising my eyebrows.

"I promise not to pull anything stupid for the entire night if you leeeeet me!"

I shook my arms around to show my enthusiasm. Hm, maybe I was a bit drunk. I couldn't exactly tell.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Henry : i shook my head as a no to what chase said, my smile still ever present, while i tapped on Allen's window. "We can go now. I know the other limos will pick of the rest of the gentlemen" Allen just tapped the side of his hat as an answer and then the mobile started to edging forward and off the front garden. I sat back in the leather seat and crossed my arms, happy that we were finally getting somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm

"Matt: "She'll come if she wants to," I snapped at Chase.
I didn't mean to sound half as cruel as I did, but there were a few things about what he said and they way he said it that just pissed me off.
I looked back over at Henry, who was gazing out the window as the car drove along.
He really wanted her to come.

Last edited by Shadows on Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

(lol i was like : What matts drunk too?! x3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Chase:
I crossed my arms, what an instant buzz kill. I suppose I couldn't blame him, I wasn't the kind of guy he would want around Noah. I'm a bad influence or something. And ugh, Matt was just annoying. Always snapping at me like that. Again, he needed to get that stick out of his ass.

I looked around the limo to see if any more champagne had accidentally been left out. Damn, it was all gone. I made a face and started whistling a tune. I wasn't a bad whistler, in fact I was right on key. It was a totally useless talent.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(lol i was like : What matts drunk too?! x3 )

(GRK! Sorry, posted my reply in the middle of a quote and I tried to fix it myself -.-)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm

(OOC: Hahahahaha that gives me the idea of having Chase taint all the guy's drinks with liquor. He would think it to be hilarious.)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Sykora wrote:(OOC: Hahahahaha that gives me the idea of having Chase taint all the guy's drinks with liquor. He would think it to be hilarious.)

That would be funny X3
I wonder How Matt should act when he's drunk... *Devilish grin*
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

(OOC: Insta-plot! I'm going to have him do it. He has some hard liquor in a flask in his pocket anyway, so MUHAHAHA)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Sykora wrote:(OOC: Insta-plot! I'm going to have him do it. He has some hard liquor in a flask in his pocket anyway, so MUHAHAHA)

Insta-plot!
Just add Liquor XP
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

oh god henry is going to get even more "huggy" lol i like the idea x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Henry : The ball room was just as immense and as lavish as i planned it to be. The open room was draped in white silks and the blue and gilt accents brought a sense of class to ever piece. In the middle right was the roof-tall tree we had flown in from France. "Well gentlemen, what do you think?" i asked, spreading my arms up in enthusiasm.

(i'z be happy- the end of school for me starts tomorrow :3!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : The ball room was just as immense and as lavish as i planned it to be. The open room was draped in white silks and the blue and gilt accents brought a sense of class to ever piece. In the middle right was the roof-tall tree we had flown in from France. "Well gentlemen, what do you think?" i asked, spreading my arms up in enthusiasm.

(i'z be happy- the end of school for me starts tomorrow :3!)

Matt: I took a few moments to take it all in. Pacing around the room, stroking my chin in one hand, analyzing the decorations and the decor.
"It's good...but you know something?" I said turning to Henry, "It's not christmas-y enough, I think we should decorate the tree!"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

(OOC: AW FOO, your lucky! I have two more weeks of school left, :c)
Chase:

I followed the two in and smiled at the decor. As always, Henry had outdid himself. It was "only the best" with Henry. The ladies would be gossiping about how amazing the decor was for......weeks after the ball, I bet.
I adjusted my tie once more, ran my hands through my hair, and checked my reflection in a mirror close by. I looked amazing, as always.

"Henry you've certainly outdone yourself. How am I going to keep the ladies interested in me if they keep on staring at the curtains and chandelier?"

I joked, eyeing the tables. I would have far too much fun tonight. A few drops of liquor in each drink and the boys would be all eased up. Ah, I really couldn't wait.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next