Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Noah : was this guy serious? how the hell was that a good idea!? ugh...wait... i stopped and rested my fingers under my chin to think it out. Well, this way no one would start rumors about me...and noah was pretty much a male's name..well, maybe it could be a good idea...
"We can always dress her up as a lady on certain days, too. You know, make it a theme, every other Sunday she can be any one of our types but in the female gender role" Henry proposed, that stupid little kid grin still on his face.

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 13 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm

wait doesnt devin know noah? o-o...i thought they talked the other day...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:wait doesnt devin know noah? o-o...i thought they talked the other day...
i'm talking about matt
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 pm

they all know each other though o-o the boys...they may just not like each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Devin: i could tell that Henry noticed my late appearance, but i was surprised when he didn't do anything about it. And, who was this new boy? I swear there weren't any standards anymore.
Ouch burn XP

The new arrival was giving me a disgusted look. What's his problem? Gah. I bet he's one of those uptight prudes. They were why I went to America in the first place, I got so sick of their intolerance. Always looking down on everyone else with their noses in the air.
I bet they could predict the weather with how high they shoved their noses in the air.
Unfortunately...in the midst of my mental ranting, I didn't notice the scowl I gave the new guy.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:they all know each other though o-o the boys...they may just not like each other
I thought Matt was the 'new guy'?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm

oh...i thought that matt was new o.o lily-fail

ok! edit: FORGET the last line where Dev notices Matt Smile
all better Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:51 pm

no one is new but noah because shes a girl
all the guys know each other from either child hood
high school
college
or through their familes o-o

>.< sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh dear God...
I'm watching that video you posted Gabby and well...
It's hilarious but kinda disturbing for me to watch O_O I...can't...stop.
And what does Sempai mean?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:no one is new but noah because shes a girl
high school
college

>.< sorry

Maybe Devin and Matt can know each other through families from early childhood, but their families were like, rivals or something. So they don't like each other.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 10:53 pm

so, does this mean we can continue with the chat? i have to go in a bit -_- i think...yep, 5-7 minutes.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:53 pm

it means like older student , sir. like saying hes my boss or hes my senior o-o
and yeah its kinda addicting >.< i love tamaki because he reminds me of a blond dimi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Shadows wrote:
high school
college

>.< sorry

Maybe Devin and Matt can know each other through families from early childhood, but their families were like, rivals or something. So they don't like each other.
works for moi Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:
Shadows wrote:
high school
college

>.< sorry

works for moi Smile

Kewl. Soo....
So...your move, dear friend.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:56 pm

thats a good idea o-o and aww okay night night lili :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:it means like older student , sir. like saying hes my boss or hes my senior o-o
and yeah its kinda addicting >.< i love tamaki because he reminds me of a blond dimi

Is it just me or are alot of the characters on that show voiced by guys from FMA? I recognize Wrath...Edward...and Mustang so far.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 pm

really? ok...

Devin: I glanced down at the sushi, not sure what kind it was. It had a kind of green..muck, on top. I picked it up slowly, my face crinkling in confusion. Um...I put it in my mouth. wait, green muck? my tongue started to tingle, then burn, then it felt like it was 100 degrees out. Wasabi! oh crap. I took the water off the table to started to chug it. I shot a glare in Matt's direction when i heard him snicker.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Dimi : I am nothing like that guy. Please know this now ._.
o-o but master...you are...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

no its not just you its really them :3 tamaki and edward are both voiced by Vic m i know that haruhi is the blonde chick and someone else o-o for that too
one of the twins plays a small role as a servant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:really? ok...

Devin: I glanced down at the sushi, not sure what kind it was. It had a kind of green..muck, on top. I picked it up slowly, my face crinkling in confusion. Um...I put it in my mouth. wait, green muck? my tongue started to tingle, then burn, then it felt like it was 100 degrees out. Wasabi! oh crap. I took the water off the table to started to chug it. I shot a glare in Matt's direction when i heard him snicker.

My face was normal and my eyes down at my food by the time he shot the glare. But I knew he didn't think I was innocent. I looked down at the food on my plate and sat for a moment.
Matt: "Shouldn't we be using chopsticks? I mean, that would be more appropriate for a meal like this..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:no its not just you its really them :3 tamaki and edward are both voiced by Vic m i know that haruhi is the blonde chick and someone else o-o for that too
one of the twins plays a small role as a servant

...I want vic to voice Lucas in my book..,or maybe the guy who does sasukay(Sp)

And night lily, if you're not gone by now >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Devin: Finally, my face had started to feel, well, not normal, but better. Definitely better. Thank god. I cleared my throat, wincing as it stung. Not only was it burning my mouth, but being allergic to it, this meant that i wouldn't be able to talk normally for at least a week. Goodbye smooth vocals and hello to death metal extravaganza! I frowned, rubbing my neck. ouch.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

[you haven't gotten rid of me yet! Very Happy]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:05 pm

"oh thats right" Henry said, a little surprised he hadn't thought of that before.
"if you want i can get them, i saw some in your kitchen" Noah offered, already rising from her seat. Henry, who was raised as a gentlemen by his grandmother knew to stand as she did. "You really don't have to, Noah. I can get them" He said, his voice softer again.
"un n-no, its alright" Noah smiled, she really wanted to get away from them for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

[now you are -_- goodnight Gabby! goodnight Matt!]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

lol
Dimi : night ._.
night night unnie! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next