Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

(OOC: AW FOO, your lucky! I have two more weeks of school left, :c)
Chase:

I followed the two in and smiled at the decor. As always, Henry had outdid himself. It was "only the best" with Henry. The ladies would be gossiping about how amazing the decor was for......weeks after the ball, I bet.
I adjusted my tie once more, ran my hands through my hair, and checked my reflection in a mirror close by. I looked amazing, as always.

"Henry you've certainly outdone yourself. How am I going to keep the ladies interested in me if they keep on staring at the curtains and chandelier?"

I joked, eyeing the tables. I would have far too much fun tonight. A few drops of liquor in each drink and the boys would be all eased up. Ah, I really couldn't wait.

Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 24 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 pm

( the perks of being an early-senior :3! and lol i can't wait to think of henry as a drunkie >.< as bad as that may sound )

Henry : this was exactly why i loved the boys so much. "Of course." i said to matt. I dug into my pocket and pulled out a key. As planned one of the servants came over with two decently decorated toy boxes. one that held matt's initials in gold and the other that held chase's. I stuck in the key and popped open the boxes. When i turned back around i had two very large expensively decorated Christmas ornaments for both of them. "Happy x-mas eve"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Chase:

I looked at the ornament with awe, it was really beautifully for such a simple thing. It was kind of dorky for him to be giving us gifts like this, but at the same time it was special.

"Aw man, thanks!"

I held the thing in my hands, circling it around as I inspected it's surface. I then felt sort of bad.

"Geesh, I don't have anything for you Henry. I'm down right horrible."

I then planned to get him something later on, though....I might have to ask Noah about what to get him. I wasn't good with picking out gifts.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:19 pm

"Don't feel bad" i said, hugging him. "I guess i should be the one feeling bad, i didn't warn any of you guys" i said, chuckling sheepishly. The sound of cars parking outside the back was starting to hum behind the music playing inside the ball. So, our guest were finally arriving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:( the perks of being an early-senior :3! and lol i can't wait to think of henry as a drunkie >.< as bad as that may sound )

Henry : this was exactly why i loved the boys so much. "Of course." i said to matt. I dug into my pocket and pulled out a key. As planned one of the servants came over with two decently decorated toy boxes. one that held matt's initials in gold and the other that held chase's. I stuck in the key and popped open the boxes. When i turned back around i had two very large expensively decorated Christmas ornaments for both of them. "Happy x-mas eve"

Matt: I bet my face literally lit up. One of my favorite childhood memories was decorating the tree. This, was a nostalgia bomb, the only way it could be better if my family was with me...well, Henry was here, and he was the closest thing to family I had left.
"Thanks," I said as I took the ornament from him. I turned slowly and made my way to the tree in the circle and gently hung it on a small branch hanging above me. I stood there, admiring the little bauble, memories of forgotten times flowing through my mind.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Henry : i watched Matt decorate his branch, My heart swelling up with happiness and something almost sad. Did he remember the first time he met me? It was at x-mas. I was all alone and he was the one who offered to take me to decorate the tree with the other little ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Chase:
I smiled, and then hung my ornament in the tree, taking note to place it higher then Matt's. I then stepped back and observed it, before turning to see guests starting to filter through the doors.

"Mmm, here come the ladies!"

I whispered to Matt and Henry, running my hands through my hair one more time before putting on my prize smile. I could already see some beautiful women without dates entering the room.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Henry : "i should probably greet our senior guest in first" i said, making my smile as presentable and polite as always before stepping to the front of door. Although the music was perfect, the boys were here, and already the guest seemed happy, i couldn't help but feel like i was missing something ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Sykora wrote:Chase:
I smiled, and then hung my ornament in the tree, taking note to place it higher then Matt's. I then stepped back and observed it, before turning to see guests starting to filter through the doors.

"Mmm, here come the ladies!"

I whispered to Matt and Henry, running my hands through my hair one more time before putting on my prize smile. I could already see some beautiful women without dates entering the room.

Matt: Chase's whisper pierced through my haze memories. Not the most pleasant way to be interrupted from a stroll down memory lane...but then again, I was one of the hosts.
I turned back towards the door and put on my welcoming face. I knew everything I had on was perfect, no wrinkles, perfect semitry, it had to be. Years of formal parties like this had been like boot camp, it was instinct. It was party time, and that ment my absolute best.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Noah : "what the hell were they thinking?" i muttered, throwing on the x-mas gift. I thought they wanted me to be the boy noah all the time. I half-sprinted back to my room from the bathroom. I had left the curlers on and Drake was still on speaker in my room.
"Noah?"
"I'm here! I'm here!" i said, practically gasping for breath.
"Alright, Good. Did you get your contacts on like i asked you too?" Drake asked over the phone.
i nodded and then remembered he couldn't see me "yes , sir" I said, opening up a red bag i had sworn i would never open again.
"Oh, great" i could practically hear the smirk on my twin brother's face. "Now lets start with step one, you should be done in no time with me here to help you, sis"
i squared my shoulders and unwrapped my damp hair. "Alright. let's start."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Chase:

I greeted some, shaking hands with others, once in awhile hugging somebody who knew me (though, I didn't know/remember them). I swear I saw a girl wink at me as she passed on by, did I know her? She wore her black hair in a loose bun, with her bright hazel eyes staring right into my own. I rubbed the back of my neck, suddenly feeling worried. There -would- be a lot of people coming here tonight, some of which I didn't wish to remember.

I continued welcoming the guests with Henry and Matt.
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I took the time speaking with each of the guest and thanking them for joiing us on this special occasion. One by one the other boys made it and took their positions' as host. I excused myself from our guest to present them with their gifts, hoping it would be satisfactory enough for tonight because i had a whole other surprise back at home under the x-mas tree for them tomorrow morning.
"Mr. Dawson?" one of the pretty raven haired girls from earlier asked, tapping me on the shoulder until i turned to face her.
"Oh, hello Marline. Do you need some assistance?"
The girl blushed and shook her head, ''n-no Henry, i-i just wanted to say that your father has arrived."
I swore i felt my heart stop. "i...i see.." i said, looking across the room full of people to spot my father glaring at me by the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:I took the time speaking with each of the guest and thanking them for joiing us on this special occasion. One by one the other boys made it and took their positions' as host. I excused myself from our guest to present them with their gifts, hoping it would be satisfactory enough for tonight because i had a whole other surprise back at home under the x-mas tree for them tomorrow morning.
"Mr. Dawson?" one of the pretty raven haired girls from earlier asked, tapping me on the shoulder until i turned to face her.
"Oh, hello Marline. Do you need some assistance?"
The girl blushed and shook her head, ''n-no Henry, i-i just wanted to say that your father has arrived."
I swore i felt my heart stop. "i...i see.." i said, looking across the room full of people to spot my father glaring at me by the door.

After a majority of the guests had arrived I peeled myself away to get back in touch with the other hosts.
I was grateful that there was more of us to handle the large crowd that came to the party. but something felt wrong.
"Where's Henry?" I asked one of the other guys, and he simply pointed off into the crowd. I turned to where he was pointing and saw him pacing nervously across the floor, and then I saw him. His father. I could feel a lump jump into my throat and I made a massive gulp to get it down.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 pm

(OOC: I'm going to be going to bed soon, so I'm going to log off. I'm going to have Chase put the liquor in their drinks tomorrow, hopefully everybody will have a cup by that time ;D)
Sykora
Sykora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Henry : As soon as i crossed the room to stand before my father he gave me a once over carefully and then grimaced. "Henry" he said, his voice deep and stern. The gray in his blond hair was starting to sparkle in the chandelier above both our head and i could only imagine what he was thinking of the fake blond color i wore...just to please him...
I smiled, hoping he would over look it all just for tonight. "Hello father, you're looking well. Would you like a dri-"
"Please, Don't speak to me while i'm here. You've said hello and that's all i want from you. " His naturally blue gaze intensified over my eyes. "Tell your grandmother that your contacts are noticeable in chandelier light, boy. I won't have rumors starting when people catch the true color of your hair and eyes."
I choked back the pain i was feeling and forced my smile to stay in place. "Of course father, Please, i hope you enjoy yourself" I said, honestly, bowing my head just a bit before watching the bottom of his shoes pace away from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : As soon as i crossed the room to stand before my father he gave me a once over carefully and then grimaced. "Henry" he said, his voice deep and stern. The gray in his blond hair was starting to sparkle in the chandelier above both our head and i could only imagine what he was thinking of the fake blond color i wore...just to please him...
I smiled, hoping he would over look it all just for tonight. "Hello father, you're looking well. Would you like a dri-"
"Please, Don't speak to me while i'm here. You've said hello and that's all i want from you. " His naturally blue gaze intensified over my eyes. "Tell your grandmother that your contacts are noticeable in chandelier light, boy. I won't have rumors starting when people catch the true color of your hair and eyes."
I choked back the pain i was feeling and forced my smile to stay in place. "Of course father, Please, i hope you enjoy yourself" I said, honestly, bowing my head just a bit before watching the bottom of his shoes pace away from me.

(Ok, G' Noight.)

Matt: The man was as cold as ever. I swear the guy died years ago and his husk just refused to leave with his soul. I sighed, the guy was terrifying, but for some reason he was unreasonably hard on Henry.
I pushed through the crowd to get to Henry. His head was down and he stared down at the ground.
"...you okay?" I said after I put a hand on his shoulder.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Henry : i nodded, forcing a smile on for the sake of everyone else. also, i knew my contacts would be more noticeable if i even dare shed one tear...and not even Matt knew about the only secret i have ever kept from all of society... "Silly boy" i said, my voice a shaky whisper. I made sure the smile was still there. "We should probably start the dance now"

(night night nii :3 sy-chan )

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:07 pm

shadows-kun if chur bored we can stop now and keep going tomorrow or another time :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i nodded, forcing a smile on for the sake of everyone else. also, i knew my contacts would be more noticeable if i even dare shed one tear...and not even Matt knew about the only secret i have ever kept from all of society... "Silly boy" i said, my voice a shaky whisper. I made sure the smile was still there. "We should probably start the dance now"

(night night nii :3 sy-chan )

Matt: "Alright..." I said with a light slap on his shoulder, "If you say so."

(Only if you wanna stop, )
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 pm

( i'm okay :3 i have a whole little twist to henrys life. haha )
"But i am going to need a minute. " i said, gesturing to the bathroom. "I'll be back, You go have fun dancing." smiled. I didn't wait for him when he reached out to me i just kept walking until i could get to the small, brightly lit room and lock the door.
I splashed cold water on my face and checked both my hair and eyes. I was due for another hair treatment soon. I could already see the dark brunet color growing back at the root of the false blond strands of hair i was wearing. My contacts were a bit foggy from all the times i had used them this week and i could see bits and pieces of my natural hazel colored eyes behind them.
For father...because mother wants this too... because both my parents are blond and blue eyed and i'm... i'm a brunette with hazel eyes...Because i was very unlike my step siblings... because i was far worse than a bastard child...in my fathers eyes
My mother...what she did to me....i had to stop myself from thinking any more. i splashed my face one more time, made sure my hair looked well and stepped back towards the wall where the drinks were being served.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:( i'm okay :3 i have a whole little twist to henrys life. haha )
"But i am going to need a minute. " i said, gesturing to the bathroom. "I'll be back, You go have fun dancing." smiled. I didn't wait for him when he reached out to me i just kept walking until i could get to the small, brightly lit room and lock the door.
I splashed cold water on my face and checked both my hair and eyes. I was due for another hair treatment soon. I could already see the dark brunet color growing back at the root of the false blond strands of hair i was wearing. My contacts were a bit foggy from all the times i had used them this week and i could see bits and pieces of my natural hazel colored eyes behind them.
For father...because mother wants this too... because both my parents are blond and blue eyed and i'm... i'm a brunette with hazel eyes...Because i was very unlike my step siblings... because i was far worse than a bastard child...in my fathers eyes
My mother...what she did to me....i had to stop myself from thinking any more. i splashed my face one more time, made sure my hair looked well and stepped back towards the wall where the drinks were being served.

(Heh, I'm getting a bit of a side story for Matt too, but probably nothing compared to what you're cooking up >.>)

Matt: I watched as he paced off to the bathroom, probably to check on his contacts and hair...though I didn't know why he did it, I knew for a long time he wore those things.
(Is that okay? I mean I figured he wouldn't know why Henry would wear them I just figured knowing him for years he would notice something like that >.>)
I didn't want him to feel bad, he didn't like people worrying about him. So...despite my numerous mental protests...I tried to find someone to dance with.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:29 pm

(thats okay :3 lol. i am sorry but i do plan to do something a bit girly now. But i hope since the guys will get slightly tipsy and considering that noah hates anything even slightly fairy tale like, itll come out more comedic than romantic i also cant wait to see matts backstory >.< hehe do you want me to tell you about henrys now? and i have to go in about five minutes o-o! )

Noah : i was amazed that the guys had on call limo serves around the clock but i was also amazingly grateful about it. "thank you so much!" i said, waving to the driver. The man grumbled a "you're welcome miss" , his face reddening before he drove off. I found the ball room shortly after and took in a huge breath before entering. The ball gown the boys had left me fit me perfectly, to my amazement. My hair was curled into an elegant down-do. Long enough to touch the low of my back, where the white silk dress opened up and triangled down into Chinese crepe. Hopefully i had done a decent job with my make up. Drake would kill me if i didn't.
"oh!" i gasped, spotting both Matt and Henry across the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(thats okay :3 lol. i am sorry but i do plan to do something a bit girly now. But i hope since the guys will get slightly tipsy and considering that noah hates anything even slightly fairy tale like, itll come out more comedic than romantic i also cant wait to see matts backstory >.< hehe do you want me to tell you about henrys now? and i have to go in about five minutes o-o! )

Noah : i was amazed that the guys had on call limo serves around the clock but i was also amazingly grateful about it. "thank you so much!" i said, waving to the driver. The man grumbled a "you're welcome miss" , his face reddening before he drove off. I found the ball room shortly after and took in a huge breath before entering. The ball gown the boys had left me fit me perfectly, to my amazement. My hair was curled into an elegant down-do. Long enough to touch the low of my back, where the white silk dress opened up and triangled down into Chinese crepe. Hopefully i had done a decent job with my make up. Drake would kill me if i didn't.
"oh!" i gasped, spotting both Matt and Henry across the room.

(Jes! please do tell!)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:37 pm

(well since ive been going over genetic modifications on babies in the womb in class i decided that Henry's mother is a scientist who is desperate to be able to recreate humans completely to make them perfect. When Henry was convinced she decided she would experiment on him to make him perfect. She made him look perfect, think perfect but his feelings were messed up. When he was born his father found out and left his mother and got remarried. henrys father views henry as some abomination and won't let himself feel anything for him. :3 yup yup, does that make any sense?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue May 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(well since ive been going over genetic modifications on babies in the womb in class i decided that Henry's mother is a scientist who is desperate to be able to recreate humans completely to make them perfect. When Henry was convinced she decided she would experiment on him to make him perfect. She made him look perfect, think perfect but his feelings were messed up. When he was born his father found out and left his mother and got remarried. henrys father views henry as some abomination and won't let himself feel anything for him. :3 yup yup, does that make any sense?)

It does.
Wow, here i thought it would be just rich-person politics.
You're devious Wink
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 pm

haha never underestimate the gaby! lol
well i have to get to bed now :3 i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow full of crying and hugging and sniffling! oh the last day of senior year.
oh well lol
goodnight matt-oppa i hope i see you tomorrow, stay safe :3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next