Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Sykora Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 am

( OOC: I'm going to have Mr.Badboy cause some trouble for the club before I leave, with this one post. Also, I'm sorry if my grammar is sketchy when I'm using Chase. I realized that I give him special dialogue sometimes, the kind of speech that's common for Northern California guys to talk in. That happens when I get too in character, haha. xD )

Chase:
I had ditched them, ditched them all, though my date had decided to come with me. We had hopped on my moter and were speeding down the road towards Ternford's, where a party was just starting to be wound up. I needed a drink, and some dancing. Maybe even a cig or something.

The guys wouldn't know where I was at. Well, Jake might. I'm sure that he had heard of the party too, being the jock he was. It was a surprise that he was still at the club, instead of joining me down there for a few drinks. I would have told him where I was going, but that would have been horrible for Henry to find out.

Yeah, Henry would be pissed if he knew I was taking my lady -here-.

I stopped the moter and looked up at the building, pulling out my lighter and a cig before getting off. My lady looked excited, like she hadn't been to a real party before. I laughed and hung one arm over her shoulder as we entered the house, music already blaring through the stereo.

Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Avery Wed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Talen: I was driving out to a nice club I had seen a few nights ago. Rose kept glancing over at me and everytime I looked over at her, her face would turn a bright red. It gave me a boost of confidence. We arrived at the club and her eyes went bright. I smiled as we entered, the gaurd nodding his head in recognition.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

osh i think i need unnie for this one o-o or i can't post lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

i'm here Very Happy
hi gaby-unnie!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:00 pm

do you want me to reply to noah's last thing or do you have something in mind?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:05 pm

yay you're here! :3 hi hi and yes please to the responding to noah
also did you see that Shadows-oppa ish back! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm

really!!! omg that made me so happy Very Happy where is he? on here? inkpop?
and i'll reply now...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:09 pm

he was on inkpop but i'll invite him over here if he wants to be over here :3 although i don't know if he'll like this particular c.c o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Topher put his laptop under his arm and swept his hair out of his face. "Topher Howardson," he said, and held out his hand for the girl to shake. He wouldn't have to worry about his client getting unhappy with him speaking with another girl--he had once had the type of client that freaked out whenever he got close to another female. Even the librarian--because he didn't have a client tonight. He was flying solo. He didn't mind; he actually enjoyed not having to be sociable and polite. He was on level twenty six on Half-Life and wanted some time to unwind via shooting zombies.

lol yeah this might not be a hit with shadows-oppa, but maybe we can bring house of the damned.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

yup :3 )

Noah cracked a small polite smile for the guy and shook his hand but then her eyes narrowed on the silver square under his arm. "oh my god...that's not what i think it is, is it?" she said in pure disbelief. "I-it can't be thats not even out yet!"
Henry rolled his eyes and crossed his a arms. "You don't mean that silly little toy of his, do you , Noah?" So far, Noah seemed more and more like a little boy than a teenage girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Topher shot Henry a derisive glare. Silly toy? The laptop had cost a fortune. "Yes it is." Topher flashed a triumphat smile and held out the computer for Noah's examination. She didn't seem like other girls. She actually seemed interested in his new laptop. "Got it yesterday," he said. "Cost a fortune to get it early, but I have friends." He gave a vague shrug and smiled down at her.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Noah : i was forcing myself not to go all bug eyed again ,but i was just so amazed. "I was hoping to get my hands on one maybe next year, when the model was a bit old. I never thought i'd really see one up close" smiling at him and then the laptop i finally calmed down and stepped back. "That's great for you" i chuckled a little.
Henry was still mumbling something at my side, i looked over at him innocently. "What's wrong boss?"
"Well first off, you undid your hair. It's all messy now. Second, you're so interested in all these naughty boy things...and you just called me boss instead of daddy!" the blond pouted and i had to roll my eyes again. "For the last time ; You are not my dad, Henry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Topher shook his head. It was the strangest relationship he had ever witnessed--well one of the strangest. He pondered whether or not to stick around and chat. He decided not to; he wasn't big on making small talk and the girl didn't seem interested in the computer anymore. "Catch you two later," he said. "i'm goine outside to catch some fresh air."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Henry : i waved at Topher, my bottom lip still sticking out at Noah.
she sighed, "Henry don't get all upset. I promised to listen to what ever you say about me being in the club, anyway."
I nodded, "how it should be" i patted her head and watched a soft blush fill her cheeks. aww, she was so cute, like a doll! "oh, i almost forgot" i perked up and turned to call down the balcony where Topher was just opening the door." Topher in about ten minutes we're going to have a meeting!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

"Can't wait," Topher muttered. He slipped onto the balcony and propped his computer on the railing. He logged in and opened Steam. Portal time. Half-Life could wait; it was time for some Portal.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

omg Shadows-oppa is on!!!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Noah : when Henry was done lecturing me about being a proper young lady, i slipped back into my room and got rid of the insanely tight blue dress. I tore through my closet and picked out my nicest sweater (which was also somewhat, over sized) and some worn out jeans. I sighed in relief once i got them on and got my glasses back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

i know- gaby ish happy! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Topher snapped his laptop shut and walked into the living room, where the meeting would be held.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

now i'm upset o-o if user didnt want me on the m.i chat she should have just said so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:45 pm

i don't understand. what do you mean? that's just a thread to post your charrie's prof so that ppl can look at them quickly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Henry : With Noah's notes folded neatly on the long square table in the main dinning room, i took out my chair and waited for the rest of them gentlemen to settle into place. It was about to be nine, so Jake and chase would probably be no where in sight for the first half of the discussion but the others boy had no excuse. I hummed to myself as i waited, tapping my pen against one of the many vases filled with freshly cut roses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Can I get in on this?

Name: Matt
Appearance: White collared shirt. Deep red suit coat. Black Khaki pants and a pair of stark white sneakers.
History: Matt was always a polite, posh chap. But those who really knew him learned of a more mischevious side of him. Clever and, well, odd. Matt has always been the mastermind of almost every scheme concocted in his old high school.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Topher walked into the dinning room and sat down next to Henry. There was some semblence of a social hiearchy in the club, but he believed in first come first serve.
He opened his laptop and went to a pirating webstie. Time to get some free tunes.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:53 pm

matt-kun youre matt kun! lol >.< and yes of course you can. I think you're charrie is a kyoya type that would mix perfectly o-o he can be like the master mind behind the clubs plans if thats okay with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Henry : i glanced over at Topher. When i was younger i never really got to work with computers. Father hated them and mother was always too sick to show me how to use one... "Topher.." i said, raising from my seat to look over his shoulder like a little curious boy. "what does that button do?" i asked, pointing at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next