Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

hm, i guess i'll go with the tech guy. cuz most of my friends are tech guys XD
i'll think of a prof for him now.
where is everyone/what's going on?

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Noah : i blinked at the guy. He seemed pretty nervous about being upset, which i could understand. Ever since dad died i didn't really like talking about my feelings all that much. "I only want to know if it will benefit you somehow. In other words, you don't have to tell me but if you want to vent..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:47 pm

everyones at the mansion/club house talking to the girls. flirting is a better word o-o but noah just went off to see if she could talk to Devin who looked all sad v.v
just so you know Noah is very tomboyish and doesn't care for anything but her grades

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Devin: I just stared at her. "I was going to go and play my guitar. It's what makes me feel better." I shrugged like it was nothign.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Jake: "Seriously Henry? My name isn't Jacob. And I'm sure the midget will be fine" I said waving a dismissive hand. "If you're that worried, we can go find her" I added. I refrained from saying something rude about his mother.
Yes, that's right. His godforsaken mother.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Devin: I just stared at her. "I was going to go and play my guitar. It's what makes me feel better." I shrugged like it was nothign.
+++++++++++++++++++++

"oh, well" i chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of my head. A pin poked my finger hard and i gasped, pulling it back to stare at. Wow, so fashion could kill. I knew it but there was no point in being negative about it. "um, well if that's all" i said, turning up to the guy and smiling gently at him. "Then i hope you have fun with that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Christopher Howardson (nickname: Topher)
19 going on 20
Male (duh XD)
Topher has sandy brown hair and brown eyes. His hair is straight and has some flow qualitites to it, but he doesn't look like a lax bro.
He usually dresses in tweed sweaters and cordorors/khakis or flanel shirts and jeans.
Topher is a genius; and he knows it; and he lets everyone else know that he is a genius. He can crack any code, break through any firewall, and sider any game he wants. Topher isn't shy nor is he very outgoing. He only spends his time with people who are up to his level of brainy-ness. So he usually doesn't have a lot of company.
Topher just bought an awesome computer--he's partitioned the hard drive, installed linux and snow leopard, and he runs boot camp.

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Tue May 18, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Vcheese wrote:Jake: "Seriously Henry? My name isn't Jacob. And I'm sure the midget will be fine" I said waving a dismissive hand. "If you're that worried, we can go find her" I added. I refrained from saying something rude about his mother.
Yes, that's right. His godforsaken mother.
+++++++++++++
Henry : i stared at him accusingly. "I know that but Jacob sounds all the more refined. Also" i whimpered, "Don't give me that "i'm-about-to-say-something-mean-about-your-mum Face" it wasn't nice. My mother was a saint, thank you very much. i placed my thumb and index finger under my chin to ponder a search party for a minute. In the next second i nodded. "Yes, we should search" because i was not going to lose my daughter on the first day!

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Devin: i stared after her thoughtful as she went back down the hallway. Strange. She was so much like...like Autumn, it was crazy. I shook my head, continuing to walk down the lonely corridor and to the music room. Or, i called it that.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 pm

kate-chan all the guys are rich o-o and know each other from previous years in school together lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Jake: I rolled my eyes. Henry was freaking crazy. How he found a midget hooker, I will never know. "Let's go" I said walking down the hall and opening a door. "Found her!" I yelled before raising my eyebrow at her. "How's it going midget?"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Topher took out his computer and set it on his lap. He logged into his username using his twenty three symbol password and opened Steam.
Time for some gaming.
He grinned and loaded Portal. Once again he would cream the game. It didn't take much effort. It was a physics based game and he had already cracked the codes so now he just played for fun.
Topher wasnt' big on the whole 'flirting' aspect of a guy's life. He much preferred to hack into government...--check his email.
Topher took a long sip from his juice box and sighed.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:kate-chan all the guys are rich o-o and know each other from previous years in school together lol

okay. i'll fix that. it doesn't really effect his backstory--i just wanted to describe his sick new computer. aka my dream computer XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 pm

i gotta go for tonight guys! nightie-night ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

night night lily Very Happy and i'm getting off in one minute...
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Noah : "oh its you again" i said, taking the annoying pin out of my hair and shaking it out. "Ya know, i'm really not that short." i put my hand on the doorknob and stole a quick glance down the balcony. "Everyone's gone now?"
"NOAH!" in the next second i was swept off my feet and crushed into a hug.
"w-what the? hey, Henry i told you to stop doing that!"
"I thought someone had kidnapped you!" Henry said, his face all sad-puppy-like.
i just stared at the blond with the purple eyes. How would i get kidnapped in here? WHY would i get kidnapped in here?
i shook my head and sighed, "i'm fine, really"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 11:00 pm

night night lili-unnie :3!
and lol okay :3 also remember that he has to be appealing to girls since its a service group to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm

>.<

I should probably get off T.T
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Bios and such! :
Noah Salamanca ( 17) Freshman in collage
the only female
Brown hair, to her shoulders, skinny build. awkward. Not girly.
History and reason for being in the club : her twin got all the money to pay for his college from their mom and she doesnt want to ask for her own so she joined the club as their first and only female. they dress her up as a boy sometimes to get more customers.
shes the brainy-natural type

Henry D. Dawson
comes from a rich family
is a second year college kid
is the casanova prince type
blond hair, violet eyes, tall athletic frame.
History : hes the only child of a very wealthy french business. out of boredom he created the club.
or i picture him to look,act and sound like this little anime dude xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SvIUuhkXw&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 pm

aww goodnight v-chan :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 pm

"Sheesh, get a room," Topher muttered as the new girl and Henry hugged. More like the new girl got mauled. He had yet to have a conversation with her, so he couldn't judge her intelligence yet. On a scale from one to him she seemed pretty intelligent. She had an air of education about her. She seemd like one of those people who were grade obsessed.
Topher was not one of those people. He got good grades in everything--excellent grades actual and that was because he was a genius.
Topher snapped his laptop shut and stood up. The girl was a good foot shorter than he and dressed for a night out. Topher on the other hand was dressed in a flanel shirt and jeans and his sandy blonde hair was mussed.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:night night lili-unnie :3!
and lol okay :3 also remember that he has to be appealing to girls since its a service group to them

topher does? okay. i actually based him off of one of my top five most favorite characters--top five as in i would marry those guys. and there are some girls on that list XD
but anyway topher is a very appealing young man.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

gah now i am tired... i should go to bed so i'm ready for my tests tomorrow.
g'night gaby-unnie. i think you're the only other person on XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"Oh, Topher, you're awake now" Henry said calmly. He had yet to let go of Noah who looked more and more uncomfortable in his arms by the second.
"Topher, i want you to meet Miss Noah Salamanca. She's going to be the newest addition to our gentleman's club" His following smile was a smile Noah could only describe as child-like and idiotic.
So he really is like a golden retriever... she thought, finally getting out of the blond boys arm. she nodded her head at Topher, "nice to meet you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 18, 2010 11:08 pm

nii nope gaby has to go night night too that was my last post :3 night unnie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykora Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 am

( OOC: I'm going to have Mr.Badboy cause some trouble for the club before I leave, with this one post. Also, I'm sorry if my grammar is sketchy when I'm using Chase. I realized that I give him special dialogue sometimes, the kind of speech that's common for Northern California guys to talk in. That happens when I get too in character, haha. xD )

Chase:
I had ditched them, ditched them all, though my date had decided to come with me. We had hopped on my moter and were speeding down the road towards Ternford's, where a party was just starting to be wound up. I needed a drink, and some dancing. Maybe even a cig or something.

The guys wouldn't know where I was at. Well, Jake might. I'm sure that he had heard of the party too, being the jock he was. It was a surprise that he was still at the club, instead of joining me down there for a few drinks. I would have told him where I was going, but that would have been horrible for Henry to find out.

Yeah, Henry would be pissed if he knew I was taking my lady -here-.

I stopped the moter and looked up at the building, pulling out my lighter and a cig before getting off. My lady looked excited, like she hadn't been to a real party before. I laughed and hung one arm over her shoulder as we entered the house, music already blaring through the stereo.
Sykora
Sykora

http://thehideout.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next