Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

+3
Vcheese
Sykora
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Henry : i glanced over at Topher. When i was younger i never really got to work with computers. Father hated them and mother was always too sick to show me how to use one... "Topher.." i said, raising from my seat to look over his shoulder like a little curious boy. "what does that button do?" i asked, pointing at it.

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 9 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"Which button?" Topher asked, quickly minimizing the torrent page. He had routed this computer through his one at home so that his illegal downloading wouldn't clog up the bandwidth and alert the school to his misdeeds, but he was still paranoid about the club finding out about his torrenting. That was a sure firer way to get kicked out of school.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 7:58 pm

gah T.T

I miss everything *burst into tears*
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

"that one" Henry said, poking the 'enter' key. He wondered for a moment why so many people loved spending so much time on things like this. It didn't seem that fun to him. Anyway there was a brand new world outside the door and in their reach, ever day! So why would being trapped indoors with a box be any fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

you really didn't miss a thing o-o the boys are about to have their first meeting as a group, in the dinning room :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm

osh o-o

So I didn't need to cry? X.x
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:matt-kun youre matt kun! lol >.< and yes of course you can. I think you're charrie is a kyoya type that would mix perfectly o-o he can be like the master mind behind the clubs plans if thats okay with you

That's kool,
now

Just then, a new face burst into the room. He stumbled a bit from his entrance, but managed to recover with grace and adjusted his collar.
"he-em...Gentlemen."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

nope no need to cry :3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

"Don't touch that!" Topher shouted, and grabbed his hand. "Do you have any idea what you could have done?" I slid the computer away from him. "This is dangerous stuff, Henry, if you don't know how to work it you could do some serious damage." Sheesh, didn't he know not to press enter when an online chat for single guys looking for girls was up? Topher quickly minimized that to.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Henry : i shrunk away, feeling somehow like a child who was just chided for grabbing a cookie before dinner. Not that i had ever been reprimanded for something like that as a child. The maids let me do what ever i pleased back then...well...they still did now, too. When i got back to my seat i saw a familiar face stumble in and a giant grin spread across my face. "Matty! You're home, i'm so glad. How was your summer?" I had known Matt the longest. He was the first person i met when i made it over to Hanover from France.

(unless that doesnt work for you o-o i can change that last part )

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Jake: I watched everything silently and looked at Noah. I was starting to like her. Not in a I-will-seduce-you-then-drop-you kinda way, but more of a i-like-you way. Which is strange. I have a lot of friends that are girls. Just friends. But Noah is different. I ran my fingers through my brown hair and rolled my eyes at the thought. I looked away quickly and walked over to Henry. "So who's going to be the midget's bodyguard if she gets picked?" I said, making my voice sound full of contempt.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

noah's not down there yet o-o but ill bring her down >.< she took off all the make up and fancy clothes and stuff and replaced them with a baggy sweater, washes out jeans and her limpy hair again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie!~ wrote:Henry : i shrunk away, feeling somehow like a child who was just chided for grabbing a cookie before dinner. Not that i had ever been reprimanded for something like that as a child. The maids let me do what ever i pleased back then...well...they still did now, too. When i got back to my seat i saw a familiar face stumble in and a giant grin spread across my face. "Matty! You're home, i'm so glad. How was your summer?" I had known Matt the longest. He was the first person i met when i made it over to Hanover from France.

(unless that doesnt work for you o-o i can change that last part )

Matt: Henry? Is that really you? My God! It's been so long! How are you you old dog?

Last edited by Shadows on Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

"Matt's back. Yay..." Topher put his feet on the table and clicked back into the torrent screen. Two more hours!!! He didn't have that type of patience.
"Noah doesn't need a body guard," Topher muttered. "She can fend for herself."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Random question: What time period is this?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Noah : It took me a while to find the guys. I mean , the mansion was huge, way bigger than any of the houses back in Michigan. When i did find them i was surprised to see some more new faces and another expensive looking room but i was in no way surprised to see the horror-struck look Henry held for me when he noticed how i had taken off all the make-up and junk. "um hey" i tried smiling, it must have looked pretty nervous because no one smiled back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm

>.<
let's just say he was thinking about her than!!

Jake: I frowned at Topher. "I figured that out. But if we don't give her a bodyguard, anything could happen. You know that"
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

It's now o-o its set in 2010
on Dartmouth campus in Hanover
All the guys are rich scholars
and right now their in the expensive mansion/club Henry said was just another fraternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

she just got there now >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

XD I saw. Oh well!
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Topher rolled his eyes in Jake's general direction. "Since when were you so overprotective?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

"matty!" i whimpered and clung to him. I knew he didn't really like when i attacked him with so much love at once but he would have to mind it seeing as he hadn't so much as tried calling me over the break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Noah : i stared at the guys, confusion taking over my features. "um, are you guys..talking about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Jake: I looked over to see Noah. "Huh? Oh ya. We were discussing the body guard issue" I said, not hiding the trust. Some people beat around the bush.

I tear the bush down.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm

"Who us? Yeah," Topher said. He clicked out of CS and went to one of his forums. "Why?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:It's now o-o its set in 2010
on Dartmouth campus in Hanover
All the guys are rich scholars
and right now their in the expensive mansion/club Henry said was just another fraternity

Excellant.

A door opened behind him, and soon new voices were heard. This warrented an investigation. Matt kicked his foot up onto his heel and he spun around swiftly, his arms swinging behind him. As he rounded about he was tackled and huggled by an unknown parson.
Matt: "Hi?" The welcoming expresion he was about to give the newcomers was knocked off his face and replaced with bewildered suprised.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next