Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
cirrus_sd
6 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Delia: I stop once outside the door, trying to calm my beating heart. "At least she didn't follow me." I whisper. I decide to wait for a moment, until my hands stop shaking before leaving.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 34 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

no one can leave the house cus its a murder scene o-o >.< gah sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I was in a hallway i just go to another room,

Last edited by KenzieJo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

KenzieJo wrote:Delia: I stop once outside the door, trying to calm my beating heart. "At least she didn't follow me." I whisper. I decide to wait for a moment, until my hands stop shaking before leaving.

Edward: Just as I was about to enter the dining hall...there pops out a new face.
"Hello, what's your name?"

(Do you need a bio?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

kk sorry just making sure :3

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 pm

your fine

Delia: I jump a little and turn to the man meeting his gaze for a minute before looking away again. "Im del-Danny." I say, catchijng my slip. what is wrong with me today?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Arthur : Most of us all ran up to the third floor where the Master's room was. Everyone was anxious now but we probably shouldn't be. "Mr. Phelps," I say, knocking on his door lightly.
No response.
Ciel sighs and knocks his cane on the side of the door a couple of time. "Mr. Phelps are you alright?"
Nothing.
We stare at each other for a moment before the Young Master says. "I'm coming inside now, Mr. Phelps." He puts his hand on the knob and Lau is trying not to laugh. We all give him a glare and he frowns at us.
"Uh.." Ciel's hand is turning but the knob isn't. "Its locked," He says a bit surprised.
I try and then so does Mr. Keane. "Ah, do you have the key young lord?" Mayrin asks him.
He shakes his head. "The only person who kept the keys to the house was Sebastian and hes...well...he was the only one who knew where they were. I don't even know where they are now," He admits matter of factly. We stare at each other for another moment and then Finny starts for the door. We gasp and try to move in time but someone else has open the door with a sword. Mr. Barren. "Well, i want to get back to dessert soon," He says, munching on something already and holding the sword the broke down the door in the other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:10 pm

KenzieJo wrote:your fine

Delia: I jump a little and turn to the man meeting his gaze for a minute before looking away again. "Im del-Danny." I say, catchijng my slip. what is wrong with me today?

Edward: I smile warmly down at the new comer and hold my hand out to shake.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Edward Vile."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Delia: I shake his hand, and goosebumps rise on my arms. "Its nice to meet you too." I can still feel my hands shaking, and curse under my breath.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Arthur : I ignore the childish fighting from outside the room and walk forward into the dark. The stormy weather outside isnt helping my vision at all. "Mr. Phelps are you oka-" Squeesh.. I blink and look down, just in time for lightening to light up the room and show me the dead body of Mr. Phelps under my own foot. I panic and step back a little too hard, i knock down mr. Woodly with me.
"Dammit.." The young lord sighs. "We're too late.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Edward: "Are you alright...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Delia:I give a small nod. "Yes of course." I try to still myself. Glancing back at the door I came from I breath a sigh of relief to see no one else.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Salice: I walk past Delia talking to Edward, my eyes flickering over to her for a brief moment before i ascend the grand staircase. When i get to my room, i stroll over to my dresser and get out my jewelry box. i move aside all of my gold coins and search deeper in until i find it. I pull out the ring. My thumb grazes over the serpent that winds around the silver band as i stare at my reflection in the cerulean blue jewel. it almost matches Ciel's eyes. I place it in a slim pocket like thing in my sleeve that i usually hide my dagger in and head out, looking for Ciel.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Delia: I tense when Salice come out, but she passes without problem. I close my eyes, wishing I could get out of here.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Arthur : Since death had now become a normal thing to us we didn't panic as much. Lady Irene did feel sick about seeing another corpse so we sent her downstairs to tell Lady Salice, Lord Vile and his little buddy and someone else i hadn't met the first day and knew very little about, about the new murder.
"Rigor mortis already settled in, hes been dead for a long time now," The young lord says, letting go of Mr. Phelps' hand. "longer then Sebastian at lest," he adds, dusting his hands off with a cloth Tanaka hands him.
I nod and go around The young lord's room in search for close like everyone else except for Mr. Woodly and Mr. Keane.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Salice: I hear murmurings and follow it until i find the usual group. Irene stops a few feet from me, her eyes dark. I return the gaze, holding it until she looks away and hurries away, muttering to herself. i walk up to them, then hesitate when i smell death. My lip turns up minutely in disgust. I guess there's another death.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Arthur : "Oh, look at this," I say, moving the man's neck as respectfully as i could to the side. "Two little puncture marks," I say.
Ciel eye widens a little. "How odd...so he wasn't killed like the others. He didn't bleed at all so...what is this?" He asks more to himself at the end. I blink.
"Oh~ masters is like Camilla!" Mayrin is saying, a little too excitedly. I guessed she had a thing for mysteries and paranormal things.
"Don't be ridiculous, Mayrin, This isn't a paranormal drama about vampires," The young lord sighs.
"He died around 2 : 30," I say, finding a clock on the side of his messy bed.
Everyone gathers round and i show them the cracked watch clock. "See it must have broken when he was killed," I say.
Ciel nods and puts his hand to his chin. "So..he did die before Sebastian. Since he was there to put us both to bed around one in the morning," he says.
I nod. "But who would kill him?" We all stare around at each other again. This was just getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

brb nii >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

ok
i have to go to the lake anyway now Razz cya on monday probably :3 mayb sunday....
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:46 pm

back
and hai hai lilly-chan ^-^ have fun

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

hmmmm, so whats going on.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm

just found out that another guest is dead v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm

where is shadows? cause I was talking to him...
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm

KenzieJo wrote:where is shadows? cause I was talking to him...

Sorry, got caught up wit something v.v

Edward: I wondered what this little new comer was...another demon? An apparition, perhaps? Or maybe a new 'assicoate'...
"So where're you from, little one...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm

tis fine.

Delia: "Um." I bit my lip. "A small town in Ireland, moved here about a year ago." It wasn't a complete lie, its where I had been held, to be honest I don't know where I came from.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 pm

KenzieJo wrote:tis fine.

Delia: "Um." I bit my lip. "A small town in Ireland, moved here about a year ago." It wasn't a complete lie, its where I had been held, to be honest I don't know where I came from.

Edward: "Is that so? Quite a ways for you to travel on your own...what brings you to London?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next